AI Generated

marlyandcarl

Virgin
Has anyone used AI to generate sex stories or is there a site with AI generated stories
ANY help appreciated

These get rejected when found. There are several discussions about it in Author Hangout and probably Story Feedback as well.

The fifth post on a four-year-old account with nothing in the profile. Ignore this folks, it's just a troll looking to get actual writers spun up.

I tried to make ChatGPT do it. It denies explicit requests, although can write kissing scenes and other mature stuff. Fun time.

Why would you type your shit , why take the time to be so negative
Because it happens all the time. Nearly always by a low post account. They post something offensive or at least offensive to some. Like going to a forum where someone might find actual writers and then suggest AI writing.

If I'm incorrect then I apologize.

And ignoring, that upon creation of this thread, you are shown a number of other threads on that topic. And if the OP had read any of them, the post would have been obsolete.

I've used Google's image-creating AI to create illustrations for my stories, but that's as far as I've gone with it. Non-explicit illustrations, of course.

Back