A Wife's Fall from Grace...

exhibitionistWife

Roleplayer/Writer
Disclaimer: I'm new to this site so be nice, but love to explore this further. Feel free to message me or whatever is appropriate.

I gasp as feel Marcus' powerful member inside of me once again. My nails digging into his back as my pretty little pink pussy just swallows his manhood as a familiar scene replays itself. His dark hand running over my bare sweaty ass as he whispers words in my ear that make me both feel ashamed and incredibly turned on. I wrap my legs tighter around his torso as I make a proper mess of my kitchen counter. Every week I tell myself this is the last time. 2 months later he's been fucking my married little pussy into a stupor like clock work. This week, he's started increase my 'regiment' to a daily dose. How did things turn out this way? I sight as I moan into his kiss feeling his dark cock sliding into my perfectly molded little pussy taking his entire black cock inside of my married cunt. My name is Amy, and I've become little else than his little whore and truth be told I LOVE it!

2 years ago:

I was a shy awkward arts students and just started dating Jason. He was sweet, kind and nice. He paid attention to me. I got tired of dating assholes and he was a wonderful change. The kind of guy that took care of me. I had some Daddy issues I was getting over with the bad train reck of boyfriends. I like that he could keep his eyes on me rather than my impressive 34Ds. Truth be told the fact that he CAN look at my eyes was super hot.

1 year ago:

got engaged, met the family everything was perfect. Even my brother liked him! My brother doesn't like ANYONE I date. It was kind of a mind trip. We got engaged not long after our engagement and started our new life. I was making basically no money as an aspiring 'artiste' and he was working hard to try to put money on the table.

9 months ago:
Jason gets a job with constant travel. Our life style improves, we move into a skyrise downtown. My art becomes a bit more popular while I'm bored and spend countless hours exploring my sexuality and frankly missing the attention. Those boys I used to date constantly on my mind. My friend Jill, suggest I hire a personal trainer the whole covid thing has made my ass a bit rounder than I'd like.

6 months ago:
I meet Marcus, my personal trainer and feel an instant attraction. I'm married and love Jason but every bad boy check mark is on point. He's tall, dark and handsome. Has large powerful arms, tats, as I stand before him bare feet in a tiny little booty shorts and a sports bra as I feel his eyes wandering over my figure. It's been SOOO long since I've even been checked out let alone interacted with a real man that this has gotten suddenly very dangerous.....

---
TLDR Notes:
Basically I'd like to play out this fall from grace. I have LOTS more ideas of how this can progress with work dynamics, volunteer, black lives matter, and all kinds of wokeness involving me becoming and bigger slut than I ever imagined. I'd love to a-woke my sexuality and be corrupted into all kinds of situations. I have a thing for BBC but if you're not the right skin ton that's fine we can still talk.

Kinks: Some of these vary on scene/context but: humiliation, cheating, breeding, degradation, spanking, choking, smacked around etc, primal elements, big cocks, public display, CMNF can be fun, public nudity etc, groups, age gaps (older and younger)

Limits: No underage, no kids, no toilet, no dying, blood, clowns, etc.
Flexible Limit: non-con/rape doesn't really fit in this scene but we can talk about it, anal not a huge turn on but depends on how aroused I am. Bondage again needs to work into the scene.

Hi,
I'm looking for a writing partner. The scenario I'd like to explore would be a chance meeting in a coffee shop leading to an affair between two married people.
Let me know if you're interested.
Coolpen

your title, reminds me of a movie from way long ago -
a sailor who fell from grace from the sea.
movies have made me horny, but never like after watching that.
the guy I was with probably wondered what had gotten into me - I was all over him when we got back.
he was one and done - I had just started haha.

Disclaimer: I'm new to this site so be nice, but love to explore this further. Feel free to message me or whatever is appropriate.

I gasp as feel Marcus' powerful member inside of me once again. My nails digging into his back as my pretty little pink pussy just swallows his manhood as a familiar scene replays itself. His dark hand running over my bare sweaty ass as he whispers words in my ear that make me both feel ashamed and incredibly turned on. I wrap my legs tighter around his torso as I make a proper mess of my kitchen counter. Every week I tell myself this is the last time. 2 months later he's been fucking my married little pussy into a stupor like clock work. This week, he's started increase my 'regiment' to a daily dose. How did things turn out this way? I sight as I moan into his kiss feeling his dark cock sliding into my perfectly molded little pussy taking his entire black cock inside of my married cunt. My name is Amy, and I've become little else than his little whore and truth be told I LOVE it!

2 years ago:

I was a shy awkward arts students and just started dating Jason. He was sweet, kind and nice. He paid attention to me. I got tired of dating assholes and he was a wonderful change. The kind of guy that took care of me. I had some Daddy issues I was getting over with the bad train reck of boyfriends. I like that he could keep his eyes on me rather than my impressive 34Ds. Truth be told the fact that he CAN look at my eyes was super hot.

1 year ago:

got engaged, met the family everything was perfect. Even my brother liked him! My brother doesn't like ANYONE I date. It was kind of a mind trip. We got engaged not long after our engagement and started our new life. I was making basically no money as an aspiring 'artiste' and he was working hard to try to put money on the table.

9 months ago:
Jason gets a job with constant travel. Our life style improves, we move into a skyrise downtown. My art becomes a bit more popular while I'm bored and spend countless hours exploring my sexuality and frankly missing the attention. Those boys I used to date constantly on my mind. My friend Jill, suggest I hire a personal trainer the whole covid thing has made my ass a bit rounder than I'd like.

6 months ago:
I meet Marcus, my personal trainer and feel an instant attraction. I'm married and love Jason but every bad boy check mark is on point. He's tall, dark and handsome. Has large powerful arms, tats, as I stand before him bare feet in a tiny little booty shorts and a sports bra as I feel his eyes wandering over my figure. It's been SOOO long since I've even been checked out let alone interacted with a real man that this has gotten suddenly very dangerous.....

---
TLDR Notes:
Basically I'd like to play out this fall from grace. I have LOTS more ideas of how this can progress with work dynamics, volunteer, black lives matter, and all kinds of wokeness involving me becoming and bigger slut than I ever imagined. I'd love to a-woke my sexuality and be corrupted into all kinds of situations. I have a thing for BBC but if you're not the right skin ton that's fine we can still talk.

Kinks: Some of these vary on scene/context but: humiliation, cheating, breeding, degradation, spanking, choking, smacked around etc, primal elements, big cocks, public display, CMNF can be fun, public nudity etc, groups, age gaps (older and younger)

Limits: No underage, no kids, no toilet, no dying, blood, clowns, etc.
Flexible Limit: non-con/rape doesn't really fit in this scene but we can talk about it, anal not a huge turn on but depends on how aroused I am. Bondage again needs to work into the scene.
I actually like your ideas, for sure. I'm looking to write again for sure!! :)

Back