A terrible day for women! Woman who falsely accuses 15 men of rape GOES TO PRISON!!!

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
A British court has refused to accept a woman's accusation as outright proof of rape in one of the most egregious acts of misogyny on British soil in the last 24 hours. This human rights tragedy, compounded by her imprisonment for ten years, will be condemned by the United Nations. Feminist protests are being planned for this dramatic setback for womankind.

Sincerely,
All male feminists

http://nypost.com/2017/08/25/woman-heading-to-prison-after-falsely-accusing-15-men-of-rape/
A British woman dubbed an “attention-seeking” liar for falsely accusing 15 men of rape and sexual assault during four separate encounters was sentenced Thursday to 10 years in prison.

Jemma Beale, 25, was found guilty at London’s Southwark Crown Court in July on four counts of perjury and four counts of perverting the course of justice, The Sun reported. Judge Nicholas Loraine-Smith called Beale a “convincing liar” who liked being pitied as the victim.

“This trial has revealed, what was then not obvious, that you are a very, very convincing liar and you enjoy being seen as a victim,” Loraine-Smith said in court. “The prosecution described your life as a ‘construct of bogus victimhood.'”

Beale maintained her innocence throughout the trial and is considering filing an appeal, her lawyer Lawrence Henderson said. She also accused four doctors and medical professionals of handing the court fake evidence.

Oh good. Someone was convicted of a crime and will serve a sentence.

Yes just like Brock Turner and Nolan Bruder

And I'm so glad that awful backlog of rape kits has been resolved.

Ooohhh... whoops.

You sure about that?

What the hell are you bitching about anyway? The woman got a ten year sentence and I AGREED that she should have. Yet pointed out that there are at least two cases of rape with no justice and a backlog of hundreds of thousands of untested rape kits and you want to say "hey well this woman molested a boy and got nothing"?? She's a fucking monster that should be hung but apparently it's more important for you to make this a contest than to actually admit the travesty of justice that happens all the time that I gave you three poignant examples.

Fucking really?

I fully support this conviction. Anyone that lies about rape should be thrown in prison for a long time.

These people ruin lives with these types of wild accusations.

You sure about that?

What the hell are you bitching about anyway? The woman got a ten year sentence and I AGREED that she should have.
Der fuck? Did you not read the last one? That woman got ZERO jail time for raping someone and putting it online FOR LAPTOP MONEY. That counters your Brock Turner example. And THEN some.

Yet pointed out that there are at least two cases of rape with no justice and a backlog of hundreds of thousands of untested rape kits and you want to say "hey well this woman molested a boy and got nothing"??
Untested rape kits are a tragedy. Politicians and police need to go to jail for ignoring them.

You're the one who turned it into a contest by bringing up Brock Turner. Your post was a classic example of whataboutism.

Der fuck? Did you not read the last one? That woman got ZERO jail time for raping someone and putting it online FOR LAPTOP MONEY. That counters your Brock Turner example. And THEN some.

Untested rape kits are a tragedy. Politicians and police need to go to jail for ignoring them.

You're the one who turned it into a contest by bringing up Brock Turner. Your post was a classic example of whataboutism.

The first article. I agreed with your first article.

Fucking A.

The woman in the second article got psych. I said she should be hung.

Your problem is what again?

Your whole thread is a whataboutism. :rolleyes: You got it back in your face and see how well you took it.

The first article. I agreed with your first article.

Fucking A.

The woman in the second article got psych. I said she should be hung.

Your problem is what again?

Your whole thread is a whataboutism. :rolleyes: You got it back in your face and see how well you took it.
No it's not. It was about one thing- the devastation that is inflicted on falsely accused men. In no logical universe is that "whataboutism".

YOUR response was whataboutism because you are the one who posted "but what about teh rape kits, what about Brock Turner"

Now go fuck off with ye.

No it's not. It was about one thing- the devastation that is inflicted on falsely accused men. In no logical universe is that "whataboutism".

YOUR response was whataboutism because you are the one who posted "but what about teh rape kits, what about Brock Turner"

Now go fuck off with ye.

No it's just your usual axe to grind against feminism. Like it always is.

It's tiring.

I agreed with you and you can't even be gracious.

If you don't like the reality that the overwhelming majority of rapes aren't reported and when they are nothing is done and when something is done, it usually ends up in no conviction... but you want me to get offended that a criminal was convicted??

What?

Whatever dude.

You're axe is eight miles wide. And it always centered around just how ebil the feminists are.

:rolleyes:

No it's just your usual axe to grind against feminism. Like it always is.
And what's wrong with that? They're a hate movement. Of course Conservatism is a terrorist movement, but that doesn't make today's feminism acceptable in a society pushing for equality.

It's tiring.
Sorry but not sorry.

I agreed with you and you can't even be gracious.

If you don't like the reality that the overwhelming majority of rapes aren't reported and when they are nothing is done and when something is done
I'm actually in favor of remedying that, too. This doesn't change the fact that it's totally off topic to the OP, which makes it a case of "whataboutism".

Next time I'll make sure to post in a manner in which you have approved.

Or just not give a shit.

Yeah, going for the latter.

Oh good. Someone was convicted of a crime and will serve a sentence.

Yes just like Brock Turner and Nolan Bruder

And I'm so glad that awful backlog of rape kits has been resolved.

Ooohhh... whoops.

If you live in Santa Clara County, you might be able to help recall the judge who was so lenient with Brock Turner.

Back