A story that will indulge me into the brother sister genre

HecticZ

Virgin
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask .. But here goes
I have read hundreds if not thousands of mother son stories. But to this day I have never touched a brother sister story because the genre doesn't turn me on.
So I'm looking for a good long brother sister story that will change my views and will get me hooked.
Thank you.

NanceDance's "The Martin Family Sire" has mom/Son and Brother/Sister incest. It's also really passionate and well-written. https://literotica.com/s/the-martins-family-sire

Some other good examples of sibling love are "Charlie's Naked Proposal" by Scouries (This story also includes Mom/Son instances), "Castaway Siblings" by sethp, "College Siblings" by Aviator1968, and Beachbum1958's "Lost and Found".

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask .. But here goes
I have read hundreds if not thousands of mother son stories. But to this day I have never touched a brother sister story because the genre doesn't turn me on.
So I'm looking for a good long brother sister story that will change my views and will get me hooked.
Thank you.
Try mine, A Very Long Engagement. I’m told it’s pretty atypical.

I had one posted for a while. Sis is a stripper who sometimes goes to the next level in the private back room. Brother is in the audience one night. Due to lighting and other circumstances, they don't recognize each other until they are 'engaged' in the back room. Then they have to figure out what to do, how to handle it all.

Does Mom know you're here?

Does Mom know YOU'RE here?

Ummm, no.

Now what?

Back