A question for my liberal Lit stalkers...

JaySecrets

Poet Rockstar

Watch the video first, because you won't be able to answer intelligently without doing so. If you don't watch the video, then the question isn't for you.

Now that you have, is this man, a black man concerned for his people, his community, a deplorable racist against blacks?

A couple more examples of what I am getting at with this thread. And I hope you answer with some intellectual honesty...

Watch the video first, because you won't be able to answer intelligently without doing so. If you don't watch the video, then the question isn't for you.

Now that you have, is this man, a black man concerned for his people, his community, a deplorable racist against blacks?
I did. It's in this first post.

Lit when they put you on iggie:

2758897854_c6e8598354_z.jpg

Lit when you put them on iggie:

picxf2ptpmr21.png

Is Candace Owens a deplorable racist against blacks?

Yes, to both. Self-loathing racism against their own kind.
Ummm... Pax, Candice Owens is not in any of these videos. Several free thinking black Americans are. Candice Owens isn't one of them. So you just went to a "they are all alike" (or is it a "they all look alike") argument, in a response calling them self-loathing racists, after not even listening to what independent thinking black Americans have to say about their communities and the liberal impact on them (you clearly did watch any of the videos), while yourself making a racist response because they disagree with your ideology. Way to prove that your side is in fact very racist.

Ummm... Pax, Candice Owens is not in any of these videos. Several free thinking black Americans are. Candice Owens isn't one of them. So you just went to a "they are all alike" (or is it a "they all look alike") argument, in a response calling them self-loathing racists, after not even listening to what independent thinking black Americans have to say about their communities and the liberal impact on them (you clearly did watch any of the videos), while yourself making a racist response because they disagree with your ideology. Way to prove that your side is in fact very racist.

How's about some Hodge Twins?????

The Dems have a lot of Uncle Toms on their side who don't care about the welfare of their people but crying victim and profiting from it both financially and popularity.

The Candace Owens of the country are reviled by these people as much as they are by white liberals who for some reason don't think its racist to insult and attack any black person who has their own mind and steps off their plantation.

If you've never seen it Owens video encouraging black folks to get off the dem plantation is excellent. That is if you can have an open mind and think for yourself.

Unfortunately for the black dem bootlickers they're going to have to take a back seat to the Dems new cause, Pro terrorist antisemitism. So if people like Joy Reid want to stay popular they best don their swastika.

Bet almost none of them get the joke there, brah.
I've never had an alt. If you can't stand by your own opinions, or need to create fake people to agree with you or attack people you don't like, it says everything about you.

I also have no doubt that if I did create one, even as a joke, I'd out myself in two posts.

How's about some Hodge Twins?????
I'll have to look them up. It is interesting that you are picking up on the point I am proving, or rather giving the left the ample room to prove - it's not like I am being subtle or anything - and already they are making the point for me. "Take your meds" and "They are all Candice Owens and I don't have to listen to what those damn conservative n*****s say to know what they believe, damn Uncle Toms" is the essence of their argument.

I'll have to look them up. It is interesting that you are picking up on the point I am proving, or rather giving the left the ample room to prove - it's not like I am being subtle or anything - and already they are making the point for me. "Take your meds" and "They are all Candice Owens and I don't have to listen to what those damn conservative n*****s say to know what they believe, damn Uncle Toms" is the essence of their argument.

I think the twins are running a scam, cashing in, and laughing all the way to the bank.

I think the twins are running a scam, cashing in, and laughing all the way to the bank.
Nope, they're real AND laughing all the way to the bank. They've been on some long form podcasts with some serious people. If they were running a scam they'd of been tripped up.

The Dems have a lot of Uncle Toms on their side who don't care about the welfare of their people but crying victim and profiting from it both financially and popularity.

The Candace Owens of the country are reviled by these people as much as they are by white liberals who for some reason don't think its racist to insult and attack any black person who has their own mind and steps off their plantation.

If you've never seen it Owens video encouraging black folks to get off the dem plantation is excellent. That is if you can have an open mind and think for yourself.

Unfortunately for the black dem bootlickers they're going to have to take a back seat to the Dems new cause, Pro terrorist antisemitism. So if people like Joy Reid want to stay popular they best don their swastika.
Ummm.... Again, she's not on any of those videos. And interesting that the words Uncle Toms were being typed even as I was pointing out that ATTITUDE in my response to another post.

Do you have any idea how incredibly racist that term really is? And how doubly racist it is coming from someone who is not black? It is reprehensible and offensive, moreso when it is applied because a person has the audacity to call out and oppose your views as a white liberal, and even moreso when you include the idea that they are all Candice Owens. It denies an entire swath of America the right to individual thought, freedom from ethnic groupthink, at least if that thought does not line up with your party... The party of slavery and the Klan to begin with. You are simply proving my point, and doing so perfectly.

Nope, they're real AND laughing all the way to the bank. They've been on some long form podcasts with some serious people. If they were running a scam they'd of been tripped up.

Regardless, they're pretty sharp. And pretty irreverent.

Yeah. Just started watching some of these guys videos. They are hysterical. The sense of humor is almost a conservative version of Bernie Mac, only funnier and more edgy. I really don't care if they are a deep fake or not, what they deliver is sharp and brilliantly delivered. And if they are laughing all the way to the bank, they deserve every paycheck for the quality of the product they produce. It's the beauty of capitalism, baby!

Marines. You'll find that trait in most folks that spent anytime in the military...............until recently that is. This new 'touchy-feely' shit they're trying to foist on the troops is disgusting.

Marines. You'll find that trait in most folks that spent anytime in the military...............until recently that is. This new 'touchy-feely' shit they're trying to foist on the troops is disgusting.

Explains a lot, really.

Ummm.... Again, she's not on any of those videos. And interesting that the words Uncle Toms were being typed even as I was pointing out that ATTITUDE in my response to another post.

Do you have any idea how incredibly racist that term really is? And how doubly racist it is coming from someone who is not black? It is reprehensible and offensive, moreso when it is applied because a person has the audacity to call out and oppose your views as a white liberal, and even moreso when you include the idea that they are all Candice Owens. It denies an entire swath of America the right to individual thought, freedom from ethnic groupthink, at least if that thought does not line up with your party... The party of slavery and the Klan to begin with. You are simply proving my point, and doing so perfectly.
I know she's not in video, I mentioned her to make a point

I also used the term Uncle Tom to make a point because that's what the black folks who kiss liberal ass are, and damn straight its racist... to their own people. They're as big of a sell out as women who cheer on sick fucks with dicks between their legs going in to girls locker rooms. Any one from any group who is far left is a betrayer to their own causes.

As an aside, know what else is racist? Telling people what they can and can't say based on color, gender, etc...

Just saying that seeing you're preaching.

I know she's not in video, I mentioned her to make a point

I also used the term Uncle Tom to make a point because that's what the black folks who kiss liberal ass are, and damn straight its racist... to their own people. They're as big of a sell out as women who cheer on sick fucks with dicks between their legs going in to girls locker rooms. Any one from any group who is far left is a betrayer to their own causes.

As an aside, know what else is. racist? Telling people what they can and can't say based on color, gender, etc...

Just saying that seeing you're preaching.
I apologize. I read through that first post way too fast and misunderstood your statement. You are spot on. It's early. šŸ˜‚

Back