H

Hello out there,

I am from Oregon getting in touch with my sissy side. I am looking for an older M who can be dominant with me. I am new to this so I will have to get know you for a bit. If you read this and want to chat please do. I love older men who are taller than me I'm 5"6. I have limited experience with men and am a virgin. I am very small built and this leads to a lot of fantasies about being degraded and treated like a sissy. I am very open to you buying me underwear and lipsticks and such. lol.

I am also open to talking to other sissies and and getting to know each other. That is also another turn on for me. I would love to be with another sissy.

Hope to hear from you.

John
Would like to see pictures of your SISSY boy pkg

[Personal contact information removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello out there,

I am from Oregon getting in touch with my sissy side. I am looking for an older M who can be dominant with me. I am new to this so I will have to get know you for a bit. If you read this and want to chat please do. I love older men who are taller than me I'm 5"6. I have limited experience with men and am a virgin. I am very small built and this leads to a lot of fantasies about being degraded and treated like a sissy. I am very open to you buying me underwear and lipsticks and such. lol.

I am also open to talking to other sissies and and getting to know each other. That is also another turn on for me. I would love to be with another sissy.

Hope to hear from you.

John
Would love to be naked with you showing you the man with man life style

Hello out there,

Hope to hear from you.

John
I'm 65 would love to show you the gay life style what naked men do with each other sexually

Back