36yr married M looking for fun and sexy chat partner that has a kinky side

Im Desperately in need of a naughty female pen pal!

ll be blunt Im In a marriage where my needs are not satisfied but Im still in love with her and Im not looking to leave her. Just looking for discreet fun, essentially just explicit chat and pics as well as video. I'm not looking to hook up for sex.

I am a 36 year old man: married, straight, white, attractive, athletic build 5'9" 165 lbs blessed with 8+ inches below the belt. I'm a father of three. Im Mostly satisfied with my marriage but feeling kind of stuck in a rut, there are so many things I want to try in the bedroom with her, fantasies and such, but she absolutely won't try new things. So I'm in desperate need of some stimulating conversation about naughty sexual fantasies, as well as sexy photos, and videos that kind of thing. Also to just talk about our days, current events, whatever comes to mind. I love my wife but like others during this time of quarantine am feeling especially bored and horny and would love to have an ongoing back-and-forth with someone.*

My ideal chat partner would be between 25-45 years old, hopefully curvy and attractive, I love a woman with curves, (I'm definitely an ass man) and smart. I like fishing, camping, travel, books, hiking, dogs, and definitely sex. Things that turn me on are: a sexy ass, I love to watch a woman masturbate (though after 18 years together my wife still won't do it for me.) A woman having an orgasm is so sexy or even better Squirting is a major turn on for me.

If this is something your looking for or want to try P.M. me and we can take it from there.

Back