20f virgin looking for someone to instruct me and to chat with!

Hello!!

I'm a 20 year old college student just looking for something casual and fun and someone to chat with through snap. If you could send me voice messages of how you'd like me to touch myself, that would be /greatly/ appreciated (I'm also really into praise hehe)! I'm 5'0, south asian, curvy, dark hair, hazel eyes.
Also, I am not the most comfortable with sending pictures myself, so please respect that unless I decide myself. I must say that I do live with my family still, and I can be busy most days, so just understand if I don't reply right away.
PM if you're interested!!

<3 Kit

Last edited:
Hello!!

I'm a 20 year old college student just looking for something casual and fun and someone to chat with through snap. If you could send me voice messages of how you'd like me to touch myself, that would be /greatly/ appreciated (I'm also really into praise hehe)! I'm 5'0, south asian, curvy, dark hair, hazel eyes.
Also, I am not the most comfortable with sending pictures myself, so please respect that unless I decide myself. I must say that I do live with my family still, and I can be busy most days, so just understand if I don't reply right away.

<3 Kit
Are you looking for real fun on snap. Dm your snap

Hello!!

<3 Kit
Hi, Im down with all of this fun. Can DM if youd like

Back