Intrigued and interested in chatting, but admittedly i do not meet your first requirement, but I do have some bonus skills that you might appreciate. Willing to chat. DM if interested.

Best of luck with your search…. Glad you have been explicit with what you are looking for.

Hi all,

I'm a 40 year old married woman who is looking for a married man to be my Daddy Dom. I want to get to know one another, and develop an actual dynamic.

Here are my two requirements:
1. You have to have a southern US accent. It is a fetish of mine. So, any of you men from Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama with your drawl, come say hello. Obviously, more states than that have a drawl, those are just the ones that came to mind.

2. It takes me a long time to feel comfortable sharing pictures. I'm really cautious about sharing my image, but definitely open to a voice chat or memos or whatever. So, if you are open to not sending pictures, let me know.

Hope to hear from a couple people!
How southern does it have to be. I am in the most southern of states, non-contiguous.

Hello baby girl, you have a fetish for southern and I have a fetish for red hair. I hope North Carolina is southern enough for you. I'd like to see if we fit as well as it sounds we might. I too expect to develop a real relationship for a satisfying experience. Y'all get back to me now, hear?

Hi all,

I'm a 40 year old married woman who is looking for a married man to be my Daddy Dom. I want to get to know one another, and develop an actual dynamic.

Here are my two requirements:
1. You have to have a southern US accent. It is a fetish of mine. So, any of you men from Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama with your drawl, come say hello. Obviously, more states than that have a drawl, those are just the ones that came to mind.

2. It takes me a long time to feel comfortable sharing pictures. I'm really cautious about sharing my image, but definitely open to a voice chat or memos or whatever. So, if you are open to not sending pictures, let me know.

Hope to hear from a couple people!
Love it! But this Daddy is not from the south. Wish you well in your search, someone will be very lucky to have you!

Back