Mad World

Fuck this man! No, not in the bad sense, but in that delectable dirty, naughty, man and woman erotic, fucking that only raw emotions and primal need could evoke. She couldn't get enough and at times it was too much. She thought she was going to die from pure pleasure and yet she wanted to. He ate her like no man ever had. Seriously! And this wasn't her talking since he was literally, in her world, the last man on earth; but seriously he knew what to do with his mouth. Hell, she couldn't stop moving and when his arm wrapped around her hips and he drew in as close as he could. It was a matter of time before she was exploding.

She couldn't let him keep reaping the rewards and she was determined more than ever to get him to explode. She needed his cum. Needed it badly. She rubbed him tightly, her mouth clamped to the head of his cock while her breasts continued to rub him up and down. She felt him getting bigger, saw the head of his cock pulsing and then in her mouth he came. He pulled back and he covered her breasts and then he was back to unloading in her mouth. He had a deep heady slightly salty taste and it was pure heaven.

She couldn't take his tongue assault anymore. It was too much. Too good. She pulled back with a mighty thrust crying out, "Uncle, uncle. I need some water." She laughed and moved from straddling his chest/face so that her legs were to the side of his bed. She rested her head on his lap and made slow licks against his cock. She was looking at her breasts that were still covered with his seed.

"I need to clean up." With a weary sigh she sat up and placed her feet on the ground. When she went to rise her legs wobbled and she laughed and plopped back down on the bed. She turned to him with a sheepish grin and with much effort she stood up. She winked and went into the kitchen. She took a paper cloth and wiped down her breasts and filled two cups with water. Then she saw honey. She slowly smiled.

"Look what I found," She said in the entry way as she stared at him holding up the bottle. She handed him his cup of water and the bottle of honey. "I've always liked honey." She took the bottle back and opened the cap. She poured a bit on her finger, but some fell off and landed on his chest, right around his nipple. "Opps," she devilishly said as she bent forward and cleaned off his chest. She gave a small nip of his nipple before sitting up and taking a big swig of water.

"Yum!"
 
Jack’s deep laughter echoed off the walls as she vaulted her body off his tongue. It was an amazing, invigorating feeling to have given her that much pleasure that she just could not take anymore… well, for now anyway. His laughter changed quickly into a soft sigh as her tongue flicked along his sensitive member. Damn if she didn’t, somehow, instinctively know how to push all his buttons in just the right way. Then, he caught a glimpse of his seed splattered across her chest. Seeing the sticky white mess hanging from her delicious bronze globes caused the fire in his eyes to flare up like throwing gasoline on a fire.

As she attempted to arise and fell back beside him on wobbly legs, his laughter returned. “I’m glad I can have that effect on you! But, I’m afraid that I wouldn’t fair much better!” Watching the beautiful curve of her ass as she left the room, he again looked forward to taking hold of those hips as he entered her from his favorite position. The slight wiggle she had in her gate told him that she was no stranger to that most primal of positions, and it forced a surge of blood through his loins. With a long stretch of his arms, he sank back into the pillows, placing his hands behind his head.

Soon enough, she returned to him, carrying two glasses of water, and something else that he didn’t immediately recognize. Wiping his mouth with his hand, he realized just how much of her juices were still on his face. Showing her the glistening liquid on his fingers, he slowly licked them clean and took a drink of water. “You know, if you keep me hydrated, I think I could lick that little slice of heaven until the sun comes up!” He grinned, as if he was joking, but his tone suggested that he was all too serious about that offer.

Still holding the glass of water, which was now half empty, he watched as she squeezed out a dab of honey. Feeling her mouth on his body once more, he groaned his approval. “MMMmmmm…. I’ve always liked honey too!” She had a wild, devilishly mischievous look in her eyes as she drank from her glass, almost as if she was drinking HIM with her eyes. And it thrilled him that she could still be this horny. Not to be outdone, he sat up and moved toward her, sitting so that she was between his legs, facing him. Positioning her legs over his so that they could sit comfortably, he took the bottle of honey back from her and squeezed a small dribble onto her full pink lips. Leaning forward, his mouth enveloped hers. His tongue lapped the sweet nectar from her lips and then quickly swirled it into her mouth and over her own tongue.

Jack held the kiss for as long as the sweetness lingered, but eventually, he needed more. Breaking the kiss, he pushed her body back at just the right angle and dripped some honey on her left nipple. Handing her the bottle, he held the back of her neck in one hand, while his other lifted her heavy bosom up to meet his lips. Slowly, his tongue traced the rim of her dark areola, taking as little of the sticky substance as possible. Next, his lips closed around her rapidly swelling bud. He suckled it gently at first, feeling her chest rise to meet him. As he tightened his lips around it with his teeth, he slowly pulled away, revealing one of the longest, hardest nipples he had ever had the pleasure of sampling.

“Yet another fine treat you have to offer me!” Jack winked and dove back down to capture her plump nipple again. This time, he sucked a little harder, rubbing his rough tongue harshly over the protruding tip. He nibbled a little, letting her feel his teeth. All the while, he was sensing the heat radiating from her sex which was barely an inch from his organ. However, time seemed meaningless to him at that moment. There was no rush, no sense of urgency. They had no were to go, no place to be. And Jack was more than happy to indulge in this incredible foreplay they were having for as long as she wanted!
 
Last edited:
Alex moaned at the touch of him. Everything he did set her ablaze and she couldn't believe this large, man with the deep voice and piercing eyes could bring her shattering like no man ever had. If it wasn't for this damn apocalypse she probably would have never met him or given him a second thought. She would have missed out on something great and something she hoped would go further. It was hours later when the bottle was empty and she remembered laughing they had used up all the honey. Alex was deliciously sore and she was laying against Jack in his arms with her head on his chest. She was falling asleep and trying not to, but failing miserably.

Alex woke up and looked up into Jack's closed eyes. His breathing was even indicating he was still asleep. She slowly moved the covers and his breathing halted for a second then he settled back down and went back into a deep sleep. 'Damn,' she thought as she moved just a fraction of an inch and realized Jack was a slight sleeper. He might not be fully awake, but he was on at least a subconscious level aware of her movements. Alex slipped from the bed grabbing a shirt as she passed by and went into the bathroom to relieve herself.

Alex returned from the bathroom and instead of getting back in the bed she went into the main room. Jack's shirt was way too big for her, but it smelled like him and that was good enough for her. She glanced to the side and saw her pack and the notes. Well, it wouldn't hurt to read just a bit more.

Alex heard a creak and she jumped as her head shot up staring at Jack in the doorway. She had papers strewn all around her and her eyes were rimmed with red from lack of sleep. She couldn't sleep. It was all right here.

"I think I found a cure."
 
Jack couldn’t remember the exact moment that they passed out from mutual exhaustion, but the fact that they got there was a miracle in and of itself. She seemed to know everything he wanted, even before he thought it, and he couldn’t remember having a more spectacular evening with any woman. Ever! That tiny glimmer of hope that she brought into his life was shining brighter than the sun as he woke and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. What a fucking night! Literally!

In the back of his mind, he vaguely remembered her waking up first and sneaking out to the living area. Astonishingly, he managed to sleep through it like it was nothing. Normally, a sleep-with-one-eye-open type of guy, even the slightest movement would cause him to jump out of bed and reach for the nearest weapon. However, she seemed to put his mind at ease, and he must have just shrugged it off and drifted back into la-la land. In fact, he was more refreshed this morning than he had been in months. Whatever magic she worked on him, he slept the sleep of angels last night. Or rather, he slept with his personal angel.

He stood up and pulled on a pair of baggy gym shorts and headed over to the toilet. The dried cum in his pubic hair and the smell of sex reminded him that last night was not a dream, and he smiled. Before he could dwell on that too much, he caught Alex reading a bunch of stuff she found in the cave. He remembered when they were gathering her things that she had been very interested in these papers. Suddenly, she announced that she had discovered some sort of cure. “REALLY?!?!” It was about all Jack was capable of at the moment, but his wide eyes let he know that he was interested in her findings.

After getting two cups of coffee from the kitchen, he moved over and sat down next to her. He wasn’t much for chemistry, so he wasn’t sure what he might be able to do, but at the very least, he could help her collect whatever it was that they needed. Before he realized that he had done it, he put his arm around her, just as if they were a couple. It was something that just seemed to come naturally. “Show me what you’ve got… and tell me how I can help!”
 
Alex stared at Jack and then realized he was just in shorts and damn he looked delicious. Her eyes traveled over his muscled chest and stomach and deeper still. She gave a small smirk as she knew just how good he looked without that cloth covering what her eyes wanted to see. She realized he had said something and she gave herself a mental shake. "Huh, yes, well sort of. See. These people did all the work and they, from all this data was experimenting on the walkers and runners. By cure I mean we can't bring the walkers or runners back, but we can stop the spread of infection. If you were bitten I can give you this ... this!" She held up a piece of paper with a lot of numbers and math equations. "And this will actually stop the virus from attacking your cells, killing you, and then reanimating you. Only thing is if this dosage is correct you'll die from the cure. Sooooo..."

Alex glanced as Jack handed her a cup of coffee. "Thank you," Alex said as she sipped it and looked around. "We have to make the cure. I think it could be made, but some of the chemicals are ... well not just lying around. Maybe if I was in my lab I would have everything. The other thing is that I would be guessing on how much mixture. I just know that you need about 570mg of Hydrogen cyanide and being that 300mg will kill a person in just under 60 minutes..." Alex trailed off thinking.

"I think the link is the hydrogen cyanide which the other scientists seemed to kinda ignore this problem and focus on something else, but if you could crystalized it or maybe ... a gas form maybe we could ... inhale that ... yes it'll be a gas not a liquid form and .... combined with ... it should work. It could work." Alex was looking at page after page and grabbing some papers and folding out what she didn't want and what she did want.

"Gah! I don't want to write on these pages. I need my lab. I ... " Alex took a sip of coffee and began gathering the pages. She stopped and looked at Jack. She straddled his lap and kissed him gently on the lips. "I have to leave you. I have to do this. I'm going to go back to my lab as soon as the light hits. If I can .. save anymore people I have to do this. My lab is in the city and I'm sure that everything I need is still there. At least I hope."
 
Jack listened intently to her description of the ‘cure.’ However, he couldn’t resist kissing along the smooth skin at the nape of her neck. How the fuck was he ever going to concentrate on anything with her lounging around barely dressed? Pretty much the only thing he really picked up on was the word cyanide. Poison. The pills they gave him on certain missions back in Iraq when the risk of getting caught was high. No thank you ma’am! He had become accustomed to living… surviving. He wasn’t about to risk it all on a chance that cyanide might not kill him.

He kept listening though, and she seemed to know what she was talking about. One thing was abundantly clear, she was determined to see this through. But just when he thought she was lost in the research, she began to mount his lap. A warm smile washed over him as he felt her heat pressed against his groin, and he instantly realized that she wasn’t wearing anything but his t-shirt. Then, her lips touched his and life was perfect for one brief, fleeting moment. And just like that, her words left him in turmoil.

Jack hated going into the city. It was too risky. There were too many avenues of attack and far too few defensible positions. And the way she was talking, it wouldn’t be just a smash and grab. No, she would need to be there for several days at least while she worked on this cure. There was no food left to scavenge, no clean water, and no guarantee that they would ever make it out again. Fuck! It was just a bad, bad idea. But he also knew how strong Alex’s will was. There was no way he would ever be able to convince her not to go.

Jack shook his head and gave it his best effort. “Besides me, when was the last time you saw anyone else alive?” He sighed heavily, knowing that it was no use, and also knowing that there was no way he could let her do this alone. While they had only known each other a brief few days, they might just be the only people left! Having shared what they shared the previous evening, Jack knew in the pit of his stomach that were she went, he went. Resigned to their now common fate, he took a deep breath and hugged her tight.

“OK. Tell me what I can do to help!”
 
Alex watched the emotions in his eyes. She expected him to get mad, but that emotion never crossed his features. Infact, she saw worry, than what she could only describe as him thinking of various solutions and then dismissing each one, and she knew what he was going to say before he opened his mouth. The look of determination told her he was going to say he was going with her and she shook her head.

"None, but I'm going to broadcast over the air that I have a cure and for all to come to me. Yes, in the city and hopefully they can make it aaaaaand hopefully I'll have the cure ready before people start showing up."

He sighed and hugged her tightly and Alex felt her chest tightening from what she had to do next. "Nothing. I can't risk you. You ... have to stay. Maybe guide people to me, but I can't risk you going in especially with your loud boots and loud guns. I'm a hider, I'm quiet. I can make it in. Hopefully it won't be too full of walkers or runners." Alex trembled a bit at the thought of runners in an enclosed space. What if one came up on her while she was lost in thought? No, she would have to be diligent and pay attention to her surroundings all at once.

Alex pushed back and stood up. "I will not lose you. What if I fail and you die? I .. no. You stay."
 
Back
Top