Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-16-2014, 12:25 PM   #1
Carnevil9
Dogma Whisperer
 
Carnevil9's Avatar
 
Carnevil9 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location, Location
Posts: 4,557
He-girls... the opposite of Shemales?

Hi Gang,

There are plenty of threads about "shemales" or "trannies" - people who look for all the world like beautiful women, but have large and fully-functioning male genitals. Lots of guys seem to have the hots for these types of lovers.

Is there a "reverse" version? And would they make women horny? I'm thinking of someone who looks like a hot dude, acts like a total stud, makes women swoon while he's fully dressed, and then, when they get his pants off.... they find a fully functioning pussy.

Would women find this as hot as men find shemales? And what the heck would you call someone like that? I used "he-girl" in the title, but that's just made up off the top of my head.

Finally: is this a real thing that I somehow just missed? Because I've never heard of it or seen a porno of it. Which must violate some sort of internet law: anything you can think of, SOMEBODY has made a porno of it!

Just wondering!........Carney
__________________
Think you’ve conquered your gag reflex? Read my latest drivel!

Newest Story! - The Mermaid - How DO you fuck a creature without a pussy?
Porn With The Wind - Plantation owner's daughter jonesing for some hot Slave Cock!
Pee Party! - Urine for some fun now!!
Femme Fatale - Super Secret Agent meets a deadly Russian vixen bent on his sexual destruction!
Hand Job Slut 1: The Awakening - The saga begins!! And Ends!! All eleven thrilling episodes are now on-line.
An Hour Before The Wedding - She's not married just yet, and isn't wasting a minute of time

And all the REST of my crap!

Discuss my stories (or suggest new ones) at my new Carnevil9 Tumblr page! Now with PICTURES!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2014, 12:41 PM   #2
richfun
Literotica Guru
 
richfun's Avatar
 
richfun is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnevil9 View Post
Hi Gang,

There are plenty of threads about "shemales" or "trannies" - people who look for all the world like beautiful women, but have large and fully-functioning male genitals. Lots of guys seem to have the hots for these types of lovers.

Is there a "reverse" version? And would they make women horny? I'm thinking of someone who looks like a hot dude, acts like a total stud, makes women swoon while he's fully dressed, and then, when they get his pants off.... they find a fully functioning pussy.

Would women find this as hot as men find shemales? And what the heck would you call someone like that? I used "he-girl" in the title, but that's just made up off the top of my head.

Finally: is this a real thing that I somehow just missed? Because I've never heard of it or seen a porno of it. Which must violate some sort of internet law: anything you can think of, SOMEBODY has made a porno of it!

Just wondering!........Carney
I posted a story about such a person , ages ago, I will try to find it. A great character too, very brave and determined to be himself (he wanted to be regarded as male).

Hope you get more responses.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2014, 12:49 PM   #3
richfun
Literotica Guru
 
richfun's Avatar
 
richfun is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,189
Carnevil9 Hi,

Frustration. It was a You Tube video, but has been withdrawn, sorry.

But this link might be a starting point ?

http://www.flickr.com/groups/women_dressed_as_men/pool/

I am reading about Greta Garbo, a wonderful lady. She really wanted to play a male part in a film, to explore maleness. The stupid rules of Hollywood etc stopped her. It would have been fascinating

Last edited by richfun : 02-16-2014 at 04:05 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2014, 01:31 PM   #4
SquirtnBrat
Really Experienced
 
SquirtnBrat's Avatar
 
SquirtnBrat is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Surrounded by Lakes
Posts: 222
There was a movie from the 80 called Blue Moon (I believe) that explored this. He was born a woman, loved Elvis, moved to a new town, acted male, even preformed using a dildo without the female knowing. I wouldn't mind a lover being "he-girl" or "she-male" as long as they were honest, open, and a great emotional connection.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2014, 04:41 PM   #5
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,563
This is a real thing, there is a FTM pornstar named Buck Angel you should google. But no women aren't often interested in cuntbois.
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2014, 04:50 PM   #6
CetaceanIntelligence
Experienced
 
CetaceanIntelligence is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: On the water
Posts: 56
One of my favorite scenes of ever... Love the slow strip-down, the use of toys as more than just toys, the dirty talk. Definitely, without a doubt one I go back to again and again.

http://www.porntube.com/videos/kara-...-crane_1186872
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2014, 07:29 PM   #7
TwistedJenn
Really Experienced
 
TwistedJenn's Avatar
 
TwistedJenn is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 200
As a woman, if I was physically attracted to a "Man" and ended up finding a vagina. I would probably suffer some sort of grieving period for the anticipated cock. lol I like my women womanly and my men manly though.
__________________
Sometimes, I think men really have it better in life, no periods, no childbirth, and no crazy up and down hormones;And then I think about the awesomeness that is multiple orgasms and I think. Damn it's good to be a woman
Old Blog that I will be reviving: http://diariesofabadhousewife.blogspot.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 02:30 AM   #8
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,918
They're called trans men. Google that. There are as many trans men as trans women but they're not fetishised because the whole world is obsessed with cock
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 08:20 AM   #9
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur
 
klippert's Avatar
 
klippert is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mich - Go Blue
Posts: 9,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
They're called trans men. Google that. There are as many trans men as trans women but they're not fetishised because the whole world is obsessed with cock
I Goggled it... and, I guess it's an era thing, and the age of sensitivity and being offended..without trying to be offensive. I thought they were called 'Butch'
__________________
An Armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man lives in Kalafornia, Chicago, New York, Colorado....

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 08:41 AM   #10
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
I Goggled it... and, I guess it's an era thing, and the age of sensitivity and being offended..without trying to be offensive. I thought they were called 'Butch'
You're not being insensitive but 'butch' is a bit of a stereotype. You can have trans women who are quite butch and others who are girly and the same is true for trans men to a certain extent. Remember it's a persons gender identity - what gender they know themselves to be, that defines their transgender status. How they present themselves in their dress sense or body language may be be influenced by that gender ID but it doesn't define them.
I bet you've met men who you assumed were gay because they spoke in an effeminate way, then you get introduced to their wife and find they have three lovely kids. We're all inclined to make snap judgements and that's OK with me, so long as you don't shut the door to the idea that, just because I'm wearing my usual student jeans and baggy top, I feel any less a woman.

I'm not too familiar with trans men - I've only met one or two socially but the principle of gender ID are common to us all.
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 11:49 AM   #11
Carnevil9
Dogma Whisperer
 
Carnevil9's Avatar
 
Carnevil9 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location, Location
Posts: 4,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow View Post
This is a real thing, there is a FTM pornstar named Buck Angel you should google. But no women aren't often interested in cuntbois.
"Cuntbois" sounds a tad on the insensitive side, but it certainly gets the point across!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Keep it coming! I'm beginning to think that you can't do a mirror-image flip on male/female and expect similar results. Who knew?
__________________
Think you’ve conquered your gag reflex? Read my latest drivel!

Newest Story! - The Mermaid - How DO you fuck a creature without a pussy?
Porn With The Wind - Plantation owner's daughter jonesing for some hot Slave Cock!
Pee Party! - Urine for some fun now!!
Femme Fatale - Super Secret Agent meets a deadly Russian vixen bent on his sexual destruction!
Hand Job Slut 1: The Awakening - The saga begins!! And Ends!! All eleven thrilling episodes are now on-line.
An Hour Before The Wedding - She's not married just yet, and isn't wasting a minute of time

And all the REST of my crap!

Discuss my stories (or suggest new ones) at my new Carnevil9 Tumblr page! Now with PICTURES!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 12:15 PM   #12
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnevil9 View Post
"Cuntbois" sounds a tad on the insensitive side, but it certainly gets the point across!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Keep it coming! I'm beginning to think that you can't do a mirror-image flip on male/female and expect similar results. Who knew?
No - there's no mirroring going on. I was asked if, because I'm a trans woman that I would find trans men natural partners, like because our genitalia was swapped over like Lego toys... it ain't tht simple and we're all individuals just like cis-gender people
( and guys - please stick with terms that are not insulting 'cunt-bois' like really???)
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 06:31 PM   #13
perrafuker
Really Experienced
 
perrafuker is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtnBrat View Post
There was a movie from the 80 called Blue Moon (I believe) that explored this. He was born a woman, loved Elvis, moved to a new town, acted male, even preformed using a dildo without the female knowing. I wouldn't mind a lover being "he-girl" or "she-male" as long as they were honest, open, and a great emotional connection.
dont deceive yourself if a person is born a woman and has woman genes and brain then she will be forever be a woman even if she pretends she is not or do a tranny operation.the reality on the grounds will be that this woman will never have a pair of testicles,a fully functioning penis and she wont ever produce semen or sperm.i too can pretend to be robin hood and look ridiculous while doing the pretending.

now,to me that person is nothing but a homosexual woman that is confused in the head about her own gender.let's call a spade a spade people
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 01:55 AM   #14
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,918
I can't let a troll comment like that pass unchallenged
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 03:12 AM   #15
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
No - there's no mirroring going on. I was asked if, because I'm a trans woman that I would find trans men natural partners, like because our genitalia was swapped over like Lego toys... it ain't tht simple and we're all individuals just like cis-gender people
( and guys - please stick with terms that are not insulting 'cunt-bois' like really???)
The point of mentioning the term cuntboi is that it's a keyword used in some online erotica archives. Also, using this term signals that one is probably talking, in a specifically erotic fiction context, about a born person who appears male but has a pussy instead of a cock, not a trans person post-hormone therapy, or w/e. It's similar to the distinction between herm, which is a fictional person with both male and female reproductive systems who exists specifically in an erotic fiction context, an intersex person who is a real person with a birth defect or developmental disorder, not a subject of a fetish or a story. This is the fetish forum after all, I keep being puzzled by why it's not obvious that if we're talking about a topic it's almost certainly the fetishized, romanticized, fictionalized, idealized, etc. version of a topic, not the realistic version which is generally of much less interest to fetishists.
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!

Last edited by sunandshadow : 02-18-2014 at 03:18 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 03:23 AM   #16
richfun
Literotica Guru
 
richfun's Avatar
 
richfun is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrafuker View Post
dont deceive yourself if a person is born a woman and has woman genes and brain then she will be forever be a woman even if she pretends she is not or do a tranny operation.the reality on the grounds will be that this woman will never have a pair of testicles,a fully functioning penis and she wont ever produce semen or sperm.i too can pretend to be robin hood and look ridiculous while doing the pretending.

now,to me that person is nothing but a homosexual woman that is confused in the head about her own gender.let's call a spade a spade people
To quote the great Gershwin Brothers :

"It Ain't Necessarily So."

Best Wishes and X SG.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 05:43 AM   #17
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow View Post
The point of mentioning the term cuntboi ... interest to fetishists.
Fair enough - I take your point seriously and I accept that terms like shemale, ladybois and now cuntbois ( a new one to me ) exist, but perhaps I can be forgiven for admitting they make me wince? The problem is that these titles suffer subject-creep and pretty soon are used in a defamatory way: shemale being the prime example of that, but that's the nature of language.
So don't be puzzled at my offense and I'll try not to interfer in what is a valid expression of sexuality. There are plenty of threads I avoid because they are not my thing, but I'd thought the nature of this one was open to a wider discussion
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 07:31 AM   #18
u22u2
Really Experienced
 
u22u2 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: florida sun coast
Posts: 140
Thumbs up werk'd fer mee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CetaceanIntelligence View Post
One of my favorite scenes of ever... Love the slow strip-down, the use of toys as more than just toys, the dirty talk. Definitely, without a doubt one I go back to again and again.

http://www.porntube.com/videos/kara-...-crane_1186872
That was good and I did bust a nut but I'd have directed it better. She/He needed a male hair cut instead of a comb and knot and should have had the cock on before she dropped her shorts. Otherwise it was great. Both girls were beautiful and certainly enjoyed their days work. Damn ! One can get paid for that ?
__________________
Frank and open discussions of 'most' topics. Not into animals, not into role play, not into pain.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 06:37 PM   #19
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Fair enough - I take your point seriously and I accept that terms like shemale, ladybois and now cuntbois ( a new one to me ) exist, but perhaps I can be forgiven for admitting they make me wince? The problem is that these titles suffer subject-creep and pretty soon are used in a defamatory way: shemale being the prime example of that, but that's the nature of language.
So don't be puzzled at my offense and I'll try not to interfer in what is a valid expression of sexuality. There are plenty of threads I avoid because they are not my thing, but I'd thought the nature of this one was open to a wider discussion
My personal impression has been that the movement of language is the other way around - the term shemale, for example, is actually quite old - first recorded use early 19th century. And when it first appeared in usage its meaning was not precise at all, it could mean anything from a cisgendered woman with a masculine personality to a transgendered man to a cisgendered man with a feminine personality. I think its meaning has gotten much more narrow and useful over the past few decades. But, it would be unreasonable of me to tell you that you shouldn't be afraid some people will confuse fantasy fetishes with real life; there are always a few people who can't maintain that distinction in their mind, or don't understand why it's important. And there's always someone looking for an insulting way to label someone else.
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2014, 10:18 PM   #20
cock4miles
Virgin
 
cock4miles is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedJenn View Post
As a woman, if I was physically attracted to a "Man" and ended up finding a vagina. I would probably suffer some sort of grieving period for the anticipated cock. lol I like my women womanly and my men manly though.
Lol I've actually thought about this as well. I'm actually not bisexual but if I fell in love with a man that I thought was a woman, things could change.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.