The original and best Girl Next Door is back!

ElijaRDC

Literotica Guru
Hello, my loves! I decided to take a bit of a leave of absence when my previous thread was closed after it hit 5,000 posts, but never fear, I have returned!

I am leaving you with a few of my best recent auction pictures whilst I conjure up something new :kiss:

Last edited:
Hello, my loves! I decided to take a bit of a leave of absence when my previous thread was closed after it hit 5,000 posts, but never fear, I have returned!

I am leaving you with a few of my best recent auction pictures whilst I conjure up something new :kiss:

What a triumphant return! Glad you have come back. I look forward to many more of your posts.

Ok, so I have just taken a set of all-new pics... I forgot how damn hard it is taking really great pictures! I have my auction pics down to a science, and for auctions I'm not overly concerned about getting them super nice... This is so different and so much tougher! I actually broke a bit of a sweat (though it is warmer than usual in my house tonight).

Oh man absolutely, makes me wish I had you here right now with me.I would soak that naughty ass for you. Love to see more of it

Ask, and you shall receive (not really, you can ask, but you get what I'm giving, lol).

Last edited:
Haha... now that's not fair. That is one of the best asses I've ever seen. It's big enough to bOunce with every thrust but not so big. I'd love to be behind that right now

Heya, girl. Wondering where you went to. Good to see you back. :kiss: Those fucking garters are killing me! I'd have you bent over in no time. ;) Your curves are absolutely delicious.

Well, hello!

Haha... now that's not fair. That is one of the best asses I've ever seen. It's big enough to bOunce with every thrust but not so big. I'd love to be behind that right now

Oh, she certainly bounces...

Heya, girl. Wondering where you went to. Good to see you back. :kiss: Those fucking garters are killing me! I'd have you bent over in no time. ;) Your curves are absolutely delicious.

Thank ya, thank ya!

Back