Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 02-15-2014, 03:02 PM   #101
cockycanuck69
Experienced

how have I never seen this thread before?

Thanks to dirty secret for getting this going! I also love phone sex (why else would I be posting on this thread?) but have a difficult time finding regular partners. So here goes nothing:

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?
It's all contextual. my dear. In a new situation, I like to listen more than talk, but once I'm comfortable I hold nothing back! Is it possible to be a laid-back dominant?

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?
I don't mind taking the lead, but usually after we've discussed our preferences first. I think any sexual act is a partnership and I get off on knowing my partner is enjoying herself.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?
Eagerness. There's nothing hotter than a woman who knows what she wants.

4)What's your favorite food? haha
SO MANY OPTIONS… I'm eating a lot of Central American food at the moment, so lets go with that.

Old 02-15-2014, 05:51 PM   #102
YoungAspiringWriter
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_the_librarian View Post
I'm all about the voice...if it slides down like a good whiskey... yum!
I read this while drinking some Jameson's. Made me laugh. What about accents? Any preferences? I am from London, Uk but prefer phone or skype with American girls. The accent is hot haha.

Old 02-15-2014, 05:53 PM   #103
YoungAspiringWriter

I'm new to this site and this is the best single piece of advice I have had today lol. Although being an English gent, I pride myself on my manners...cough, cough!!!

Old 02-15-2014, 08:08 PM   #104
Messier42
Experienced

A great idea

I have to say that this is a fabulous idea. I'm fairly new here and though I've had a some great chats, it's always nice to have that personal interaction. Skype is a wonderful tool - it really is - and I hope that once I've been around here longer and people get to know who I am and what I'm about, I will be able to join you in this.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:32 PM   #105
kingdiamond
Virgin

hah, i like the sound of this.
where do i start? I really enjoy phone sex. Something about just the audio part of it. I'm not so much of a role-player over the phone as I am an in the moment type of phone boner. I love sessions that drag on, lots of edging. I'm vocal, when I cum especially. Big fan of cumming together. Open. Versatile. Never awkward.

27/m/Canada, for women between the ages of 22-30. give or take

Old 02-15-2014, 08:50 PM   #106
Lone_Wanderer
Adventuring Soul...

Hello Dr and the lovely phone ladies this evening? Are you around for some conversation (steamy or otherwise)?

"I'm afraid of heights, but never afraid to make a leap of faith! "

"You get what you pay for, but quality always pays for itself."

"There's nothing more motivating, then vested self-interest. "

I am 64.2% Pure; How about you?

I do occasionally chat with ladies from time to time. If you're not interested, just say so. I'm sure you won't get a more honest or polite answer from many of the other boys here...

Old 02-15-2014, 11:03 PM   #107
jenibee
Miss Voice Literotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wanderer View Post
Hello Dr and the lovely phone ladies this evening? Are you around for some conversation (steamy or otherwise)?
I may be on a little later if you still want to entertain my roleplay fantasy.

Old 02-15-2014, 11:04 PM   #108
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenibee View Post
I may be on a little later if you still want to entertain my roleplay fantasy.
What's your fantasy?

Old 02-15-2014, 11:10 PM   #109
jenibee
Miss Voice Literotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSpiderMan View Post
What's your fantasy?
He's a teacher. I wanted him to give me a lesson.

Old 02-15-2014, 11:18 PM   #110
Lone_Wanderer
Adventuring Soul...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenibee View Post
He's a teacher. I wanted him to give me a lesson.
I certainly think that's something I can work with.

"I'm afraid of heights, but never afraid to make a leap of faith! "

"You get what you pay for, but quality always pays for itself."

"There's nothing more motivating, then vested self-interest. "

I am 64.2% Pure; How about you?

I do occasionally chat with ladies from time to time. If you're not interested, just say so. I'm sure you won't get a more honest or polite answer from many of the other boys here...

Old 02-16-2014, 01:12 AM   #111
Eclectic2012
Literotica Guru

Must be the Saturday night lull...hope it picks up later.

Old 02-16-2014, 01:20 AM   #112
centurion5219

Agreed

There is very little as erotic as hearing a woman orgasm... especially knowing it was my voice that got her there

Old 02-16-2014, 01:55 AM   #113
lookmanobrains
Experienced

I haven't had the chance to have phone sex as much as I used to but I used to be addicted to it. Almost every day I had to get off talking on the phone. I really miss those days.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:10 AM   #114
funluvinaj
Sassy

Location: (Not an) idiot out wandering around (figure it out?)
Also a big phone sex fan... Will admit I didn't read all the way through but will give definite props to sciwi as being amazing.

I agree with DS that it can be a terrible miss... It's either a connection or its not... I'm never quite sure how to handle the non-connections... Stopping someone seems rude but somehow finishing implies that you liked it.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:18 AM   #115
D_Williams
Really Experienced

Hello ds My name is Don, mature male who enjoys yahoo voice or Skype with females of various ages, to answer some of your basic queries; I enjoy getting to know a partner and get a bit of a taste for what will intrigue/arouse/amuse her.
I value a partner who is a bit flexible in choice of themes as I found some who have one theme and want to script everything the same way every time, while I'm open and flexible some narrowly scripted scenes can get boring. I realize not every encounter is going to result in earthshaking pleasure and also appreciate people who are willing to give things a second chance; everyone has an off night now and then. another thing I think helps is a little hint in the direction you would like things to proceed if you have certain limits or turn offs tell me and I can avoid these pitfalls. What I most enjoy is sharing/hearing your real feelings, a realistic" average" girl next door can be much more erotic than an all out no limits over the top nympho.
A sense of humor is very sexy too, especially girls/ladies who giggle (to me the audio version of blushing)

Well I'm rambling a bit but hope to get aquainted with you and other females who might have similar interests.

Audio erotically yours,
Don

Old 02-16-2014, 02:22 AM   #116
Eclectic2012
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by funluvinaj View Post
Also a big phone sex fan... Will admit I didn't read all the way through but will give definite props to sciwi as being amazing.

I agree with DS that it can be a terrible miss... It's either a connection or its not... I'm never quite sure how to handle the non-connections... Stopping someone seems rude but somehow finishing implies that you liked it.
I think that's why it's good to know as much as possible about the other; learning their likes and fantasies can certainly make the experience better. I think that is what DS had in mind here.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:24 AM   #117
D_Williams
Really Experienced

Quote:

Sometimes a midcourse change in direction can help, as it can be hard to read another's mind particularly on a first encounter. While sometimes the spell is irrevocably broken suggestions can improve the next encounter. just my humble opinion, would like to hear your ideas on getting things off to a good start.

Don

Old 02-16-2014, 02:41 AM   #118
funluvinaj
Sassy

Location: (Not an) idiot out wandering around (figure it out?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclectic2012 View Post
I think that's why it's good to know as much as possible about the other; learning their likes and fantasies can certainly make the experience better. I think that is what DS had in mind here.
I get that... But I've talked to several that I got to know and seemed to be connecting... But their technique and delivery is wrong for me... I also prefer to hear voice ahead of time.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:52 AM   #119
Eclectic2012
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I get that... But I've talked to several that I got to know and seemed to be connecting... But their technique and delivery is wrong for me... I also prefer to hear voice ahead of time.
I agree, it's always better to hear the voice, but unfortunately it's hard to discover technique until you're into the call. But at least you should have a little better idea.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:53 AM   #120
windycityplay69

29 yr old MWM, enjoy being both dom and sub at times, depending on the scenario. Have done phone (skype voice) a few times and it was a lot of fun, especially when my wife was asleep in the other room. She is going to school for her masters and working full time right now , so a few days a week I am looking to play! Not real shy and definitely have some fetishes. Definitely wiling to share with the right person.

Old 02-16-2014, 03:02 AM   #121
VIPER2121
Literotica Guru

I have enjoyed some phonetic fun every now and then.

I might want to get some references like some others

"Just because I'm a pervert doesn't mean im not a Southern Gentleman"

Seven days without a pun makes one weak

Old 02-16-2014, 04:40 AM   #122
YoungAspiringWriter

New and happy to find this thread

Hi, I just signed up last night to post some of my Erotica and found this thread. I am so happy to find like minded people on here.

Now thinking of ways to even up the male/ female ratio, if I have any ideas I will let the thread know. If anyone wants to chat in the meantime, message me back. Be good to get to know new people.

Old 02-16-2014, 06:04 AM   #123
ohjimmy1
Experienced

5 am looking for a lovely lady for some phone fun

Old 02-16-2014, 12:18 PM   #124
Krondur
Virgin

I'm Mike, 26. Love a good talk on the phone, sadly, rarely found someone that sticks as well… Skype, yahoo, whatever

Old 02-16-2014, 06:50 PM   #125
avidwriter

HS teacher here always looking for some good phone fun. Love a woman who talks back and doesn't demand her man do all the talking. I've been told I give good phone. In those words. Due to my occupation, I'm only looking for audio. Nothing visual. Not sure how I'd feel if it turned out one of these ladies is a former student now in her 20s.