Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 06-26-2014, 05:36 PM   #751
kaitx523
Experienced

anybody wanna phone?

Old 06-26-2014, 05:43 PM   #752
tigerstorm07
Really Experienced

Yes.... would love to... sent you a PM

Old 06-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #753
NsaneDreams
Really Experienced

31, m, married, but I travel a lot so this is kind of my outlet when I'm trapped in hotels around the world. Now that I type it, it seems sad...

Anyways! Looking for a long term partner who can tolerate some sporadic contact. I'm available to play on skype/yahoo/whatever, and I typically lead on the phone, but I don't have to. I've had shy partners in the past, so I end up rattling off a sexy story while they pleasure themselves. Actually, I guess I'm kinda good at that. I tend to ramble anyway...Like right now!

If you're interested at all, or wanna chat online and not on the phone, let me know. If not, feel free to ignore this. It's only the internet.

Old 06-29-2014, 01:56 AM   #754
NsaneDreams
Really Experienced

So, I was thinking: Has anyone ever posted audio samples on here in the past? Seems the equivalent of a phone-fuck resume...

Old 06-29-2014, 02:05 AM   #755
basic_desires
outside the square

Quote:
Originally Posted by NsaneDreams View Post
So, I was thinking: Has anyone ever posted audio samples on here in the past? Seems the equivalent of a phone-fuck resume...
There are a couple of audio threads hanging around, for example http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...audio&page=101...

...I'm having a good day, so kiss my arse...

...East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet...

...I'm not young enough to know it all...(Oscar Wilde)

ůme having funů

Oh and since this is a subject very dear to me and close to my heart, would you ladies please visit the Blowjob Questionnaire and leave your contribution... No I didn't start that thread but should have

To my enemies I say - stay close to me. To my friends - I set you free...

Last edited by basic_desires : 06-29-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:38 AM   #756
Goldz
Really Experienced

I have enjoyed a few chats with one gorgeous woman from this thread so thought I might answer some of the questions from the OP. Feel free to PM if you have any questions or would like to chat.

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?
I'm generally a guy that tends to enjoy listening but I can hold a conversation. I can be shy at first and will open up when the feeling is mutual. I also do enjoy being dominate but a mix can be good.
2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?
A signal and then lead or let her lead if she so desires.
3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?
Friendly, open and willing to talk; (Female only too please).
4)What's your favorite food?
American-style BBQ spare ribs would be one of my many favourites

Old 06-29-2014, 08:52 AM   #757
Splatman170
Really Experienced

Any females for a chat

Just looking for a female chat. Were you want that chat to go is up to you. I'm open from naughty to nice.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:30 PM   #758
FunGuyinCA
Virgin

Phone sex

This is a terrific thread.

Old 06-30-2014, 02:16 AM   #759
dirtytessa
Virgin

22/f looking for some kinky fun

Looking for some hot phone sex. I would love to talk with a guy who is articulate and knows just what dirty things to whisper to a girl to get her off if your interested message me for my yahoo id so we can get to know each other

Old 06-30-2014, 11:22 AM   #760
michael1966b
Literotica Guru

Wink

mmmmmm... I'm so in the mood for erotic phone fucking right now! Ladies, anyone want to talk to a sexy 48/m this morning? If we have a connection, I think we could definitely help each other out with our aural fantasies!

Old 07-01-2014, 04:06 AM   #761
ThatLuca
Really Experienced

Great thread!!!

Any ladies want to have some relaxed time with me, please just send me a PM :P

Old 07-01-2014, 06:37 AM   #762
Mell0wM0nk
Literotica Guru

Hi all, 25 M here. I have never really tried phone sex before, and thats because sometimes it can be awkward if the people are not on the same wavelength, or have different motives. Anyway here to intro myself and hopefully find someone i can phone sex with eventually. I totally agree with OP that, a lil chit chat is needed in the beginning, just helps to create a level of comfort.

Anyways, I am just looking for some female company, I live in a small conservative town and its very hard to meet women here. A 48 hour work week sucks the life out of me and leaves me little time to pursue my social goals. Enough Debbie Downer nonsense.

I am funny, intelligent ( Id like to think so), sometimes nerdy , gamer guy whose interests range from quantum physics (strictly a youtube hobby xD ) to getting real kinky in bed. I also recently bought a guitar, cause I wanted to learn at least one form of art before I died. I generally suck at art, but I think that makes me appreciate other people's work even more. I am also currently reading " Haunted " by Chuck Palahniuk ( i thought I could watch gory stuff without batting an eye-lid, but this book is seriously demented, might stop reading it ).
I take some time to open up, but once i do I can be very chatty. I have an accent you guys might not be used to, or find VERY FUNNY. But i Promise i wont bore you.
If you have reached so far in this post, I am glad I could keep your attention, If you'd like to know more PM me or hit me up on yahoo messenger ( same as here) .

Last edited by Mell0wM0nk : 07-01-2014 at 06:42 AM.

Old 07-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #763
caged_doll
Really Experienced

34 f...looking for older, intelligent and articulate men to chat with. I prefer educated, dominant and successful men. I like role playing with a power dynamic involved. I enjoy being very wanton and dirty at times, including humiliation play. Skype voice chat only.

Old 07-02-2014, 06:40 PM   #764
galen107

I am surprised I haven't found this thread sooner. I am a 31 year old male, that loves to cum on voice, phone or skype. I am sensual, and love to hear the build up of women as they are about to cum. I love to play around a bit as well. So if you would like to know more or get my details pm me

Old 07-02-2014, 09:10 PM   #765
sarandy
Virgin

We are a couple, looking for phone or cam...preferably with a woman. Attractive, fun, she is a total exhibitionist.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #766
Thebee123
Really Really Experienced

Looking for female

For chat, or phone, maybe skype

Old 07-03-2014, 06:57 PM   #767
jenibee
Miss Voice Literotica

32/f seeking younger, stupid men who have made poor choices in their lives.

No relation to the poster above me.

Old 07-03-2014, 07:52 PM   #768
Seanx88
Experienced

*waves* at Jen

Old 07-03-2014, 08:09 PM   #769
jenibee
Miss Voice Literotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanx88 View Post
*waves* at Jen
*wave*

Old 07-03-2014, 08:51 PM   #770
need_2_cum
Literotica Guru

waves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenibee View Post
*wave*
Waves back...call you?

Old 07-04-2014, 03:00 AM   #771
Uscboy
Virgin

Is everyone sleeping tonight?

Old 07-04-2014, 07:34 AM   #772
DenverFunguy
Literotica Guru

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

I can be quiet but only till I know you well enough to know what you like, then very talkative. Again Dom when she likes that but always easy going till she wants more.

I do like to lead, I have a Dom personality, however, Being Dom when it comes to sex is taking charge, but never crossing her limits. Learning her kinks and earning her trust is the most important.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy? Openess when it comes to telling what she wants, as well as her telling me personal things. Just be open but truth is the most important.

Lol that changes all the time. But spicy is always good!

Safe Sane and Consensual

Failure cannot compete with persistance!

What dream do you have that you have no idea how to make it come true?

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...695692&page=23
A question for all on literotica. Come read and contribute.

Old 07-04-2014, 05:45 PM   #773
Pandora6
Virgin

I am quiet but responsive until I get to know someone. I prefer to take a submissive role. That doesn't mean I'm not outgoing though. It depends on the person I'm with.

I usually wait and let him lead unless he's at a loss. I find myself at a loss for words but not for responses as things progress which is funny because in general, I'm pretty articulate.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?

Dominance, curiosity and good sense of humor. (I can never pick one).

Spicy or Chocolate or both.

Old 07-04-2014, 06:14 PM   #774
goalie31
Really Experienced

I'm not necessarily quiet, but just more quiet to begin with. After a couple of times I warm up and get really into it.

I like for her to lead. I like chatting with slightly older dominate women. But, I'm also here to try new things, so I want to try the opposite at some point too.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy? Very sex positive and open mindedness. Focusing on the connection in that moment. Expressing and sharing desires, because that's what we're connecting for. But, those are also things I am always working on so, I willing to work on the with anyone who wants to do the same

Indian food, Famous Dave's Cajun burger (it just gets me), Panera, pizza, pasta, swordfish, just stop me when you've heard enough!

Old 07-05-2014, 01:54 AM   #775
mayer3417
Experienced

Hi there. Is anyone up and about tonight that might like to chat and explore some mutual interests? I love to see what intrigues someone, what pushes there buttons. I love to help someone enjoy themselves. PM me if you are up.