Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 02-07-2014, 08:33 PM   #1
preacher72
Literotica Guru

Kinkiest real life experiences

Alot of great topics on here where people share really kinky and/or taboo fantasies. Some share things they have done in real life. Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where people can share some of their best real life memories or secrets. I can start:

I was out with a cousin one night and we met a couple we ended up all going to their hotel for more drinks when the bar closed and we all ended up doing the woman together. I remember how hot it was getting a bj from her while my cousin went down on her and hubby watched. Than we were watching and stroking while she rode her hubby, than hubby invited me to take her ass and she blew my cousin. It was sooo hot for each of us to cream in each of her holes.

Anyone else care to share?

Old 02-07-2014, 09:25 PM   #2
tjernst
Really Experienced

Kinkiest thing

Last edited by chargergirl : 02-08-2014 at 11:19 AM. Reason: bestiality reference

Old 02-07-2014, 09:41 PM   #3
MrSneakyinPA
Really Really Experienced

Oh my.

Last edited by chargergirl : 02-08-2014 at 11:19 AM.

Old 02-07-2014, 09:45 PM   #4
preacher72
Literotica Guru

Interesting

Last edited by chargergirl : 02-08-2014 at 11:20 AM.

Old 02-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #5
WarderM
Really Experienced

Go ahead and pm me the details. Enquiring minds want to know!

Old 02-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #6
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

the kinkiest I can say on Lit is spending four days at a BBW bashes, sharing a suite with two large and older women and having their friends coming into the room, having "No Clothes Allowed" time

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard

Old 02-08-2014, 12:08 AM   #7
dz2681
Literotica Guru

Sounds very intriguing, would love to hear more

Old 02-08-2014, 12:14 AM   #8
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru

Old 02-08-2014, 12:15 AM   #9
dz2681
Literotica Guru

Hrrmmm, would have to say mine would be catching my mom peeking from the shadows watching my girlfriend suck my cock and having sex in front of my girlfriends brother while we thought he was asleep but wasn't a few other instances that involve him too, poor guy got cock teased quite a bit.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:01 AM   #10
darkheels
Literotica Guru

Being tied up by a dominatrix and spanked all dressed up in my sluttiest lingerie.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:22 AM   #11
xdressslut
Really Experienced

kinkest real life experiences

I would have to say getting all dressed up and going to the adult movie theater and having several guys trying to have theier way with me let's say several of them did just that!!!! es Cheryl

Old 02-08-2014, 09:47 AM   #12
Yachtsman69
Really Really Experienced

In a 1 on 1 sex situation I would have to say fucking a very kinky woman in the ass while I was fisting her. If you had asked me beforehand if it was even physically possible I probably would have said no. I just had this notion while I was fisting her so I lubed up my cock with my free hand and went for it. We both really enjoyed it.
There’s nothing––absolutely nothing––half so much worth doing as messing about in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind In The Willows

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.
John Steinbeck

Old 02-08-2014, 10:27 AM   #13
HoldYouDown
Literotica Guru

1. Doing my girlfriend on the floor while her younger sister and a female friend slept (or didn't) in a bed five feet away.

2. Sharing a horny Chinese chick in a hotel bedroom with two other guys.

3. Touching myself in front of my bathroom window while an unknown woman eagerly watched from the next building.

Old 02-08-2014, 08:27 PM   #14
preacher72
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdressslut View Post
I would have to say getting all dressed up and going to the adult movie theater and having several guys trying to have theier way with me let's say several of them did just that!!!! es Cheryl
Wow that must have been amazing

Old 02-08-2014, 08:27 PM   #15
preacher72
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkheels View Post
Being tied up by a dominatrix and spanked all dressed up in my sluttiest lingerie.
That sounds hot, must have been amazing

Old 02-08-2014, 08:31 PM   #16
preacher72
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz2681 View Post
Hrrmmm, would have to say mine would be catching my mom peeking from the shadows watching my girlfriend suck my cock and having sex in front of my girlfriends brother while we thought he was asleep but wasn't a few other instances that involve him too, poor guy got cock teased quite a bit.
Very hot!

Old 02-08-2014, 08:52 PM   #17
ExiledWelshman
Really Experienced

Mine would probably be having fun with a very sexy older BBW while 2 of her friends watched!

Old 02-09-2014, 03:53 AM   #18
NCTruth
Really Experienced

Watching my wife fuck her father.

Old 02-09-2014, 04:10 AM   #19
looking4mom613
Really Experienced

getting a hand job from my friends mom while other kids were sleeping nearby. (I was 18)

partner who liked taking sleeping pills and having her body used and abused while she slept (somnophilia). Was always her idea, never raped (just had to say!)

blow job from gf in a department store dressing room with people only feet away

other stuff but can't say on lit..

Old 02-09-2014, 05:52 AM   #20
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Kind of a tossup between 1) my aunt licking me all over, 2) watching my sister in bed with her adult son, and 3) a group fest with a bunch of bikers and mamas.

Big Banana (incest-SF) - "you had too much sex with your banana slug. as a writer you SUCK. delete and stop posting until you learn how to write" -Anon
Story of my Fucking Life (LW) - "change you name from Hypoxia to DOA, you died on acid moron. borrow a gun and do the world a favor. I'll give you 5 stars after you commit suicide." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon

Halloween: Day of the Fucking Dead, A Taste of Pumpkin & Candy, A Taste of Spirits
Winter Contest: Gift Box, A Taste of Turkey (Dad) (Mom), Born of XXXMas Day: Shelly

Old 02-09-2014, 07:41 AM   #21
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Having sex with my sister at our grandparent's house while they were in the next room watching television.

Old 02-09-2014, 12:34 PM   #22
kaitlyn_sun
Really Experienced

I've only had a few threesomes, so they're really new to me, and only very, very recently with two guys. That by itself was really amazing.... but what made it special was WHO it was. My boyfriend is incredible, and i absolutely adore him, and he does things to me i just don't have names for...

I have a guy in my life I've been sleeping with forever, and he's so important to me and I've never been able to even tell anyone about him until my boyfriend. He's the first person that's ever known about my long-time partner, and it's like this huge weight lifted that i can talk about it...

I got to sleep with both of them at the same time. I got to try all the things I've always wanted to try.... and.... i just felt so overwhelmed with love and violent sex all at once

Old 02-09-2014, 12:36 PM   #23
UhlBWett
Literotica Guru

Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitlyn_sun View Post
I've only had a few threesomes, so they're really new to me, and only very, very recently with two guys. That by itself was really amazing.... but what made it special was WHO it was. My boyfriend is incredible, and i absolutely adore him, and he does things to me i just don't have names for...

I have a guy in my life I've been sleeping with forever, and he's so important to me and I've never been able to even tell anyone about him until my boyfriend. He's the first person that's ever known about my long-time partner, and it's like this huge weight lifted that i can talk about it...

I got to sleep with both of them at the same time. I got to try all the things I've always wanted to try.... and.... i just felt so overwhelmed with love and violent sex all at once
I am happy for you...........

It's huge, It's hot, It's tireless and It's mine................. It's my mind, not my avatar you pervert!
Want to learn more about it?

Check out these sexy story links below..............

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-bakers...-little-secret
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-summer-of-discovery
http://www.literotica.com/s/bare-assed-in-the-backwoods
http://www.literotica.com/s/balls-deep-in-the-rockies
http://www.literotica.com/s/cumming-for-the-weekend
http://www.literotica.com/s/ridin-the-storm-out
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-little-asian-delight
http://www.literotica.com/s/tied-up-in-escrow
http://www.literotica.com/s/better-than-a-spanking

Old 02-09-2014, 12:37 PM   #24
RogueElement
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitlyn_sun View Post

Sounds incredible

Old 02-09-2014, 10:23 PM   #25
creative1772
Experienced

1. driving two hours to meet a transsexual friend and locking ourselves in her room for hours and hours exploring each other and pushing personal limits while her ex-husband milled about the rest of the house

2. providing some much needed release to a frustrated married mother in the back of her suv on the side of the road when she got frustrated that we couldnt find a hotel : )

3. teasing a young woman, freshly intoxicated from fifty shades of grey, until she came to my home terrified, but begging me to dominate her

4. indulging an experienced submissive woman's intense desire to be fisted