Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

Old 02-06-2014, 11:10 PM   #1
Prncess_Aurora
Literotica Guru

Wings of ...... I don't know....

Plot: An angel of Romance falls in love unintentionally with the Angel that Guide the souls to heaven. She tried to bring piece between her father and brother but was struck down.

Banished from heaven and for eternity born as a female child until her 20th birthday and is murdered.

She through out her incarnations been a loyal follower of god. But each time she tries to find love death finds her.

The woman is never left pure upon her death and those who knew her knows that she wouldn't do anything to displease or shame her family.

I thought of He's coming for you however, some how that doesn't seem to fit. -Sigh-

Last edited by Prncess_Aurora : 02-06-2014 at 11:21 PM.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:26 AM   #2
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Is this a story you are trying to find, or a story idea you are presenting, or what?

A Fall of Stardust (Nude Day / SF) - "Hagh. cha' qab entries vaj contest. 'ej batlh cha' tlhIH suck, ghewmey, jaj Qu'lIj'e' bup chaH." -Anon
Jenny Be Fair 02 (incest-humor) - "Total shit - smug, shit-eating, stupid and up-your-own ass... No stars." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon
Under His Eyes (LW / satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anon

NEW: Like A Hole In The Head (Fetish)
(Summer Lovin' contest) Prickly Pairs (LW)
A Taste of Incest: Lemonade (Incest)

Old 02-07-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
Prncess_Aurora
Literotica Guru

Story I am working on.

Old 02-07-2014, 01:23 PM   #4
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Ah, so you're looking for a title?

This comes to my mind: UNTIL IT'S TIME TO GO

(referring to her recurrent deaths) (borrowed from a Buffy Sainte-Marie song)

A Fall of Stardust (Nude Day / SF) - "Hagh. cha' qab entries vaj contest. 'ej batlh cha' tlhIH suck, ghewmey, jaj Qu'lIj'e' bup chaH." -Anon
Jenny Be Fair 02 (incest-humor) - "Total shit - smug, shit-eating, stupid and up-your-own ass... No stars." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon
Under His Eyes (LW / satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anon

Old 02-07-2014, 02:30 PM   #5
Prncess_Aurora
Literotica Guru

That is a good one. What about Until Death's Return?

Old 02-08-2014, 03:39 AM   #6
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prncess_Aurora View Post
That is a good one. What about Until Death's Return?
Yes, that sounds good.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #7
Prncess_Aurora
Literotica Guru

Thanks.

Old 02-17-2014, 01:01 AM   #8
JaxRhapsody
Really Really Experienced

Deaths Angel...?

The Rhapsodic LaviathanThese are the stories.
Stories of Velocity C'mon and stay a spell!
My AH profile

Old 02-24-2014, 01:52 PM   #9
likegoodwine
Virgin

Not again!

Because I can't help to put a bit of humor everywhere I suggest "Not again!" I could also think "The clipped wings of love" "Caught between love and death"

Old 02-27-2014, 07:58 AM   #10
robertreams
Literotica Guru

how about Love and Death?