Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

Old 02-06-2014, 12:46 AM   #1
fananamous
Virgin

Question Name of story/author read here, but lost

Outline: Prosperous couple with child; she joins leisure wives activities, interested in and wants to swing; he works hard and wants to maintain fidelity of marriage. She cheats/swings with male friends he catches her. She attempts suicide. Divorce results. He has custody of child. Story ends as couple reconciles. Please name.

Old 02-06-2014, 04:34 AM   #2
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by fananamous View Post
Outline: Prosperous couple with child; she joins leisure wives activities, interested in and wants to swing; he works hard and wants to maintain fidelity of marriage. She cheats/swings with male friends he catches her. She attempts suicide. Divorce results. He has custody of child. Story ends as couple reconciles. Please name.
Call it: FUCK ME, I'M YOURS!

or

Read your text. Find a striking line in it, like if the hubby or wife say something relevant and pithy. Hopefully, something better than IT'S ONLY SEX or I WAS JUST CURIOUS or I STILL LOVE YOU -- but something along those lines. See what you can come up with, hey?

Big Banana (incest-SF) - "you had too much sex with your banana slug. as a writer you SUCK. delete and stop posting until you learn how to write" -Anon
Story of my Fucking Life (LW) - "change you name from Hypoxia to DOA, you died on acid moron. borrow a gun and do the world a favor. I'll give you 5 stars after you commit suicide." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon

Halloween: Day of the Fucking Dead, A Taste of Pumpkin & Candy, A Taste of Spirits
Winter Contest: Gift Box, A Taste of Turkey (Dad) (Mom), Born of XXXMas Day: Shelly

Old 02-07-2014, 12:03 AM   #3
Prncess_Aurora
Literotica Guru

Lustful Desires