Ultimate relationship scenario

First off...Hello everyone, I am new here , although I have been reading the stories for years.

I just though that as way of introduction I would post a bit about what I have experienced and what I see as being my ideal situation.

My apologies if this isn't the appropriate thread for this...as far as I can tell it is the best fit.

Another apology....I am not a writer, so this may be a bit stilted :)

A bit about me first....I am in my early forties, in reasonably good shape, just over six foot and about 205lbs.

My past has been somewhat checkered, with my first alternative experience happening as a 14 year old boy walking late one night. I was offered a ride by this guy in his forties and foolishly accepted it. I wasn't forced to do anything I didn't fully want to do, but to make a long story short (and to leave something in case I do decide to write), I ended up having my first blow job.

A few years later I ended up hanging around on the streets a lot and ended up hanging out at a drug dealers place....drug of choice for him was MNDA....so parties were an awful lot of fun, and one night ended up with me in bed with him and his boyfriend. That night I came within a hair of being fucked....condom on, cock at my ass, me wanting it but scared to death. In hind sight I wish I had done it...I did however suck cock for the first time and loved it, although I couldn't do it for long as he was huge, so never tasted cum.

I ended up living in Vancouver shortly after that, in the West End in the late 80's. While there I got my first exposure to cross dressers and transexuals...actually more than exposure as I dated a transexual for a while and slept with two different drag queens.

Since then I haven't had any same sex or TS experiences.....I have however dated one woman who I was sub to.....another regret, we broke up shortly after she had told me one night that she would love to see me getting fucked in the ass while I ate her pussy.....this remains one of my biggest fantasies.

Currently I am in a very committed relationship with a woman who is very understanding about most of my quirks...she regularly fucks me with a strap on, as well as fists me. She also loves anal, which I introduced her to.

What is lacking you ask? In my perfect world we would have an open relationship, with both of us able to flirt and fuck members of either sex, so long as we were honest and open with each other, and willing to share. I have yet to real a real cock in my ass, and ideally would experience this with my girlfriend present and participating. Since I don't actually find myself attracted to men, just their cocks, I would love for this to be with a beautiful transexual woman who would join me in DPing my girlfriend after fucking me.

Hope this generates some interesting responses :)

Last edited:
You're mostly looking for a femme man, maybe one that crossdresses.

Transsexual women-- who identify as women-- rarely want to put their penis into anyone else, although there are exceptions.

And the hormones trans women take to maintain their transition usually, although not always, interfere with the mechanism of erection and ejaculation.

Not to mention one that is equally interested in you AND your girlfriend. This desire is so common there's a term for it; hunting for a unicorn. (and by that term you can get an impression of how difficult it is to accomplish)

You Miiiiight find someone via fetlife.com. But it's not exactly a personals site-- more a personal site. You have to get to know people before you proposition them.

best of luck to you!

You're mostly looking for a femme man, maybe one that crossdresses.

Transsexual women-- who identify as women-- rarely want to put their penis into anyone else, although there are exceptions.

And the hormones trans women take to maintain their transition usually, although not always, interfere with the mechanism of erection and ejaculation.

Not to mention one that is equally interested in you AND your girlfriend. This desire is so common there's a term for it; hunting for a unicorn. (and by that term you can get an impression of how difficult it is to accomplish)

You Miiiiight find someone via fetlife.com. But it's not exactly a personals site-- more a personal site. You have to get to know people before you proposition them.

best of luck to you!

Ah well....guess some things are destined to stay fantasies. The reality is that I am not prepared to change my relationship to pursue a fantasy. So unless I end up single down the road, I am highly unlikely to have some of this come to fruition. None the less, I do have a pretty special situation in which my gf is able to satisfy most of my needs

Ooops. I'm no expert on Lit rules but you may want to edit the underage reference to 18yrs to keep everyone happy/legal. we'll still know what you mean ;)

Back