Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 04-25-2014, 08:49 PM   #2226
merryohmd
AV by makinmepurr

Rex said thanks to DJ's back as he walked away. He had noticed the DJ had struck the cue ball off center when he addressed it. Rex had always just hit the cue ball dead center. He thought he understood what DJ meant and instead of rack up the balls he placed several around the table and then attempted to strike the cue ball in various spots based on where he thought the ball would move after he hit the target ball. Most of his attempts failed but a few did move off in the direction he wanted after the cue ball hit the target ball. This was obviously more complicated than he thought it would be and take a lot of practice.

Old 05-03-2014, 02:45 AM   #2227
collegecok1987
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by feistyphoenix View Post
Tess hands traveled down his arms and found the waistband of his pants, she untucked his cotton undershirt and put her delicate hands on his warm skin. She tilted her head back to let him have access to her neck, his kisses were soft but insistent. She wondered how long he would be able to hold out like this since she knew she was driving him crazy. He playfully nipped his earlobe and she started to feel the rumble in his chest as it was pressed against her. her breasts were rising and falling as her breathing became more shallow and rapid. Her body was responding to his touches and she found it easy to relax with him.
Daniel's lips were on fire and he was doing his best to quench them on Tess' neck as his teeth grazed against her smooth skin. His hands slid behind her back where his fingers dexterously unravelled her corset, he smiled with satisfaction as he felt her "armour" relax as he slid the last of the ribbon from its place. His lips had trailed down her elegant neck, across her collar bone, feeling her pulse quicken and her breath catch. She was arching her neck now, exposing more of her self as Daniel's mouth made first contact with the creamy white skin of her left breast...

Old 05-04-2014, 11:47 PM   #2228
1millionsecrets
Uncredited Princess.

Hannah had moved through the now settled tavern. The voice left were of its employees and a few select people left, and allowed to stay. A gentle yawn touched her full lips and her emerald green eyes closed. In her mind thoughts of a happy rejoicing caused chills the race through her.
She ventured to the kitchen where she grabbed a broom. In her soft hands she grasped it and to the gentle music she began to dance. Her hips turned slowly in a beautiful way. After a moment she unzipped her waist skirt and stripped down into her lace shorts, fishnets, corsetand boots.
Her body twirled and ground sweetly, freely now
Must Be Baptized In Blood And Fear.

Old 05-05-2014, 01:22 PM   #2229
celestialdragon
little one

Alexa was waiting on a table when she saw Hannah dance. Smiling, she swayed back to the bar in time to the music.

I will be gone from approximately now until about mid to late in the day of August 10. I will be traveling around the country performing in a drum corps. Google it if you want to know what that is. I will have WiFi, but it will be limited and I may not be on it for up to a week. Just PM me Y'all are amazing.

Sweet but naughty. . .

Old 05-05-2014, 03:03 PM   #2230
raiguy
A simple man

DJ moved away from the tables, wondering if Rex would ever be able to pick up what he had said. He shrugged, moving to his music station, before looking around the bar. He could see Hannah dancing, before looking at Alexa. He smiled when he saw her dancing as well, before changing the playlist to have more slow music to allow both of them to enjoy dancing that much more. He stepped back, before leaning against the wall and rolling his shoulders, relieving the tension that had built up.

Pole dance AND life lessons? HECK YES!!!<---Go there, it's fun!

My SRP profile

Old 05-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #2231
celestialdragon
little one

Alexa heard the music change and she changed with it as she brought beers back to her table. She smiled at DJ.

I will be gone from approximately now until about mid to late in the day of August 10. I will be traveling around the country performing in a drum corps. Google it if you want to know what that is. I will have WiFi, but it will be limited and I may not be on it for up to a week. Just PM me Y'all are amazing.

Sweet but naughty. . .

Old 05-05-2014, 03:57 PM   #2232
raiguy
A simple man

DJ smiled at Alexa, before sliding down the wall to rest behind the sound podium. It hadn't necessarily been a long night for him, but he was definitely feeling getting back into training after having not done it for some time.

Pole dance AND life lessons? HECK YES!!!<---Go there, it's fun!

My SRP profile

Old 05-07-2014, 12:40 AM   #2233
olympiagold001
Virgin

Last edited by Ravenloft : 05-07-2014 at 07:05 AM.

Old 05-14-2014, 10:25 AM   #2234
feistyphoenix
Belongs to Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegecok1987 View Post
Daniel's lips were on fire and he was doing his best to quench them on Tess' neck as his teeth grazed against her smooth skin. His hands slid behind her back where his fingers dexterously unravelled her corset, he smiled with satisfaction as he felt her "armour" relax as he slid the last of the ribbon from its place. His lips had trailed down her elegant neck, across her collar bone, feeling her pulse quicken and her breath catch. She was arching her neck now, exposing more of her self as Daniel's mouth made first contact with the creamy white skin of her left breast...
She inhaled raggedly as he slid the garment off her torso and it fell to the floor with a soft plunk. She stroked her hands down the sides of his neck and tugged playfully at his cotton t shirt before sliding her hands underneath it and over his muscular back.

Tess whimpered as his mouth connected with her skin, the suction he was creating was perfectly stimulating her body. She was panting now, closing her eyes as she let him work her body up to the point of no return.

She disconnected her mind and absently wondered why a man like this would ever need the services of someone like her. Surely there were women lined up around the block for him. The accent alone would make most women weak in the knees.