Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-14-2014, 10:32 AM   #101
uncle easy
Experienced
 
uncle easy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 34
just a number

I will turn 71 next month. The way i see it is that it is just a number. I still have a part time job. My wife is 66 and is still sexy and beautiful. We still enjoy sex. Not as often as we used to but it is still special to us. I am not as good as i once was,,,,, but i am as good once as i ever was. Live, love,& be happy. Be nice to yourself because others may not be.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #102
amofiga
Literotica Guru
 
amofiga is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipshot1554 View Post
My DL says 64, but who is that in my mirror?
Yes, the image in the mirror doesn't match the horny 18 year old in my head. I'm hoping that they come up with a way to transplant my brain into a 25 year old body before they put me in hole and throw dirt on me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #103
marlin22lr
Virgin
 
marlin22lr is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: STL
Posts: 6
62 here and still going, though not as much as 10 years ago. Have an active libido, imagination, and fantasy. Would love to take another man's wife.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2014, 12:54 PM   #104
Hipshot1554
Really Experienced
 
Hipshot1554 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by amofiga View Post
Yes, the image in the mirror doesn't match the horny 18 year old in my head. I'm hoping that they come up with a way to transplant my brain into a 25 year old body before they put me in hole and throw dirt on me.
I may not be in demand much anymore, but all systems function pretty well, even now.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #105
billyg08234
Virgin
 
billyg08234 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15
Smile

I'm 52 and enjoying the best sex of my life....control is better...the list just goes on and on
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 01:40 PM   #106
mdbigdee
Really Really Experienced
 
mdbigdee's Avatar
 
mdbigdee is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South of the Mason-Dixon line
Posts: 326
I turn 64 soon and while I can't perform like I did in my 20's my libido is just as active.
__________________
"...with sweetness through mine ear,
Dissolve me into ecstasies"

John Milton
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #107
RedAllan
Literotica Guru
 
RedAllan's Avatar
 
RedAllan is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Over the hills and far away
Posts: 1,588
When I was younger I always fancied older women, now I am 50 something an older women is 60+. Thankfully there are some hot ones out there.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #108
TxBoots
Really Experienced
 
TxBoots's Avatar
 
TxBoots is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 287
As one writer said, as we get older we are more open in our sexuality. I know that to be true for me too. Just turned 69 and for the last several years, I enjoy nudity. I also enjoy telling erotic stories about my life and hearing other's. My wife is no longer sexually active so I have enjoyed Literotica and some other sites. Would love to chat with some 60+ ladies with PM or email.

I am glad to see that there are many of us 60+ people here on Lit.
__________________
Sensual Senior
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 03:51 PM   #109
ontoit2
Literotica Guru
 
ontoit2's Avatar
 
ontoit2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA but travel quite frequently
Posts: 1,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBoots View Post
As one writer said, as we get older we are more open in our sexuality. I know that to be true for me too. Just turned 69 and for the last several years, I enjoy nudity. I also enjoy telling erotic stories about my life and hearing other's. My wife is no longer sexually active so I have enjoyed Literotica and some other sites. Would love to chat with some 60+ ladies with PM or email.

I am glad to see that there are many of us 60+ people here on Lit.
Welcome Boots. Hope you connect with someone soon. You'll find many different interests on Lit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 04:05 PM   #110
TxBoots
Really Experienced
 
TxBoots's Avatar
 
TxBoots is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontoit2 View Post
Welcome Boots. Hope you connect with someone soon. You'll find many different interests on Lit.
Thanks. I hope so too and look forward to different interests.
__________________
Sensual Senior
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2014, 08:17 PM   #111
txgent101
Really Experienced
 
txgent101 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 127
Definitely 60+...

I see a couple of threads for us 'seasoned citizens', thanks for starting them. I still have hope of making that great connection. Have my profile on match.com (again...I say that 'hope springs eternal').
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2014, 11:54 AM   #112
midbob293
Experienced
 
midbob293 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: West Coast of Florida
Posts: 39
Over 60 but not over the hill

I have always been turned on by older women - when i was 18 i fantasizd about women in their 40's and 50's. Now my wife and i are well over 60 and i find women older than us still a turn on. I love hanging tits and the older gals have them. My wife knows this turns me on and even points out the good ones when we are out so i won't miss one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2014, 03:41 PM   #113
ontoit2
Literotica Guru
 
ontoit2's Avatar
 
ontoit2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA but travel quite frequently
Posts: 1,340
Thought I'd give this a bump as there's not been many comments lately.

What sexual fantasy, now that you're "older", would you still want to fulfill?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2014, 06:04 PM   #114
jaylips69
Really Really Experienced
 
jaylips69's Avatar
 
jaylips69 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Alabama
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontoit2 View Post
What sexual fantasy, now that you're "older", would you still want to fulfill?
Even at my age I haven't fulfilled either of these threesome scenarios, FMF or MFM, or group sex.

I am taking applications for help in fulfilling any of these!
__________________
The most sensuous part of a person is their brain.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2014, 02:13 AM   #115
obstinate fawn
Experienced
 
obstinate fawn is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Apache Junction, AZ
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancarr View Post
Two words....Helen and Miren
And a third...Dame Judi Dench.
__________________
It's only kinky the first time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2014, 02:21 AM   #116
obstinate fawn
Experienced
 
obstinate fawn is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Apache Junction, AZ
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaylips69 View Post
Hi. I wonder how many are on here, either male or female, that are either 60 and over or love people who are. I am a member of the "Do you like older men" thread and even started the new one.

I have noticed that "older" on that thread most of the time is considered 40 to 60, and sometimes even younger. A 35 year old is "old" in a 20 year old person's mind. That is why I wanted to start this thread for us real senior litsters whose get up and go hasn't got up and gone.

I'm 70 and still have a great libido. I will admit that I sometimes need assistance, but that only makes me try harder, pun intended, lol.

Lets hear from those who are either in this age category or love those who are.
I am also in the 60+ group and still LOVE sex.
__________________
It's only kinky the first time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2014, 12:26 PM   #117
jeff03
Virgin
 
jeff03 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pa
Posts: 11
older partner

I love older women. I dated a women older than myself for almost 8 years. Great sex. no games. We had a great relationship. Probably the best sex of my life...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2014, 01:00 PM   #118
txgent101
Really Experienced
 
txgent101 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontoit2 View Post
Thought I'd give this a bump as there's not been many comments lately.

What sexual fantasy, now that you're "older", would you still want to fulfill?
At the moment, I would be content with a regular, loving, sensual, sexual relationship with a like minded woman. Emphasis is on regular, as in ongoing and mutually fulfilling. Part of all that would be sharing quality time together, having fun, going out, and sharing our thoughts. The rub is....that I do not want to marry again. BTDT. Still looking....
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2014, 01:13 PM   #119
ontoit2
Literotica Guru
 
ontoit2's Avatar
 
ontoit2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA but travel quite frequently
Posts: 1,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgent101 View Post
At the moment, I would be content with a regular, loving, sensual, sexual relationship with a like minded woman. Emphasis is on regular, as in ongoing and mutually fulfilling. Part of all that would be sharing quality time together, having fun, going out, and sharing our thoughts. The rub is....that I do not want to marry again. BTDT. Still looking....
So the fantasy is no marriage! All the fun!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2014, 01:19 PM   #120
txgent101
Really Experienced
 
txgent101 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontoit2 View Post
So the fantasy is no marriage! All the fun!
Yes...for both parties...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2014, 07:45 AM   #121
Rigger287
Registered User
 
Rigger287 is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 331
Although married our sex life is not all it should be - wife has lost interest in "that sort of thing." I won't leave her - still very much in love - and won't do the adultery thing either. However, a secret discrete online relationship with a willing lady would be ideal. Anyone interested?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2014, 09:51 AM   #122
jayandlilly
Virgin
 
jayandlilly is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1
Absolutely

Five years ago when I was 54 I had a torrid affair with my 83 y.o. neighbor.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2014, 01:54 PM   #123
ontoit2
Literotica Guru
 
ontoit2's Avatar
 
ontoit2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA but travel quite frequently
Posts: 1,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigger287 View Post
Although married our sex life is not all it should be - wife has lost interest in "that sort of thing." I won't leave her - still very much in love - and won't do the adultery thing either. However, a secret discrete online relationship with a willing lady would be ideal. Anyone interested?
Hope someone is interested Rigger. Keep it "up".
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2014, 03:43 PM   #124
curiousdreamer51
Really Really Experienced
 
curiousdreamer51 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In the South
Posts: 472
Very Nice

I am hoping the smile left behind after every encounter lingered for days

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayandlilly View Post
Five years ago when I was 54 I had a torrid affair with my 83 y.o. neighbor.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2014, 12:09 PM   #125
TallManinArk
Experienced
 
TallManinArk is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 36
I'm very interested in 60+ gals. Adorable creatures they are indeed.
__________________
A tender, sweet whisper in the ear goes a long, long ways.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.