Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 01-12-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
call_me_mina
Really Really Experienced

How to: Searching for a voyeur

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this question. If not, please let me know and I will move elsewhere.

My friend (male) and I (female) are hoping to play out a fantasy of having someone watch us during intercourse. We have discussed this at length and have decided that this is something we both want.

But we have no idea how to go about it, so I thought I would seek out some advice here. We have tried placing a personal ad and got about a zillion responses, but this leads back to issues about safety, how to narrow down the search, etc. We want a voyeur only, not a third partner at this point.

We are both in the United States and meet occasionally in different cities.

If any of you can give me some pointers, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Old 01-13-2014, 12:14 AM   #2
xanach
Experienced

I think much of it depends on what you're looking for. Does the onlooker need to be a complete stranger? If not, I'd ask a mutual friend of him and you that you both trust. That would eliminate the safety issues.

You could also make a sex tape with your partner. That might satisfy your voyeurism. Just make sure you hold onto the tape unless you want it posted to the internet

Old 01-13-2014, 12:21 AM   #3
call_me_mina

Thanks for the response, xanach.

Unfortunately, geography doesn't make it possible for us to turn to someone we know. We have played with alternatives, and now we want to go to the next step.

Old 01-13-2014, 01:08 AM   #4
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

Do a little more research - track down clubs in the cities you meet up in. You may be very surprised what you find right under your nose.

Clubs don't have to mean intense swinger clubs, though I'm sure swinger clubs would have no issue of a couple coming to have a look around and play in front of others. Some fetish clubs may have play areas where swapping is not the dominant activity. In a well run club your safety would be far more assured than asking a complete stranger through an advert.

Old 01-13-2014, 09:44 AM   #5
kentm
Literotica Guru

What about via webcam or some such?

Old 01-13-2014, 12:01 PM   #6
call_me_mina

Thank you for the good suggestions, NightL and kentm.

A local scene might be a good possibility. The cam idea is great, but I have concerns about finding out that it has been recorded and posted online forever.

Has anyone here had success in finding partners like this for a private setting?

Old 01-13-2014, 02:47 PM   #7
1Browneyedguy
Literotica Guru

I'm sure IF you look around

and explore / ask there are places you can find in most cities.

There is a Hotel in NYC http://consumerist.com/2009/08/27/ho...xhibitionists/

I heard about ! never stayed there myself

I did a fantasy story about staying there posted in Mature - Lauren & I part 2

In a fantasy world, I could and would be a Jedi Knight and teach others.

In real life, I am a very paitient, laid back guy. I can be silly and a little sarcastic. I've been told that I'm a very good kisser. I like most things in the City and outdoors.. I consider myself as someone who's concerned with the enviroment... and I am also involved with local animal shelters and rescue groups.

It would be nice to meet someone to chat with, flirt and exchange emails.
I would also consider myself to be a romantic. I am respectful and know how to treat a woman.I have and like a good imagination. I dislike vain. aggressive and ill mannered people. NOT into pain or humiliation.

I've written a few stories here on Literotica. 1Browneyedguy

Message me if you'd like.

Thank you, good luck in your searches and welcome to Literotica

Old 01-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #8
twister947
Literotica Guru

I would be much more comfortable with another couple than I would a single male. Watching and being watched is not an uncommon thing.

Old 01-13-2014, 04:32 PM   #9
coacheric
Lit perv.

the couple idea would probably be the best idea. I'm sure someone here is going to know what I'm talking about....is it fetlife? Mighjt be worth checking out

Old 01-13-2014, 04:57 PM   #10
Xerxes82
B Excellent to Each Other

Speaking as someone for whom the fantasy of watching another couple have sex (in person) is an absolute turn on...

I'm going to echo the sentiments of the few posters above me. Probably the safest way to go about fulfilling your fantasy is to find another couple. Two viewers for the price of one, you could watch them in return if you're so inclined, and you get around some of the potential risks of bringing a single individual into the situation. I also think that bringing in a couple, as long as everyone's boundaries are made clear beforehand, helps get around the worry of someone wanting to become more engaged in the proceedings that you're comfortable with.

My Author's Page, feedback welcome: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=122680

Old 01-13-2014, 05:11 PM   #11
Emmanuelle83
Experienced

Do you have to have certainty that someone is watching you? Would it be enough to fuck in front of a hotel window overlooking a crowded street? It was pretty hot for me.

Old 01-13-2014, 05:13 PM   #12
marriedpervs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Browneyedguy View Post
and explore / ask there are places you can find in most cities.

There is a Hotel in NYC http://consumerist.com/2009/08/27/ho...xhibitionists/

I heard about ! never stayed there myself

I did a fantasy story about staying there posted in Mature - Lauren & I part 2
HI Browneyedguy - you struck on my idea that a hotel with glass windows would be an ideal place to start if you want to be watched. My hubby and I have done that many times, and it is VERY exciting when you recognise that someone is watching you from a distance. What happens after that is entirely up to the participants! We once wrote the room number on a piece of paper and the guy and his wife came over and we had a sensational four-way. Not everyone's cup of tea I know, but hey - sexy as hell for us!! We are heading to New York next year so might book in at the Standard and see what happens!!!

Read my XXX STORIES here on LITEROTICA

Old 01-13-2014, 06:54 PM   #13
1Browneyedguy
Literotica Guru

Cool You're welcome

"We are heading to New York next year so might book in at the Standard and see what happens!!!"

In a fantasy world, I could and would be a Jedi Knight and teach others.

In real life, I am a very paitient, laid back guy. I can be silly and a little sarcastic. I've been told that I'm a very good kisser. I like most things in the City and outdoors.. I consider myself as someone who's concerned with the enviroment... and I am also involved with local animal shelters and rescue groups.

It would be nice to meet someone to chat with, flirt and exchange emails.
I would also consider myself to be a romantic. I am respectful and know how to treat a woman.I have and like a good imagination. I dislike vain. aggressive and ill mannered people. NOT into pain or humiliation.

I've written a few stories here on Literotica. 1Browneyedguy

Message me if you'd like.

Thank you, good luck in your searches and welcome to Literotica

Old 01-13-2014, 11:31 PM   #14
BuckyDuckman
Lit's 3rd Worst Hack

Any of the adult dating sites can help with your quest. Another suggestion would be to find an adult theater near you. Then you could have some fun while any number of anonymous strangers watch. Just a thought. Good luck, have fun and stay safe!

My drivels and scribbles.

Old 01-13-2014, 11:41 PM   #15
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Why not place a personal ad here, asking for LIT voyeurs?

Jenny Be Fair (incest-humor) - "This story totally sucks, didn't even get my dick hard. Sorry I spent the time reading this garbage." -Anonymous
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anonymous
Right Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anonymous

NEW: One Blade of Grass (snide EARTH DAY contest entry) - "What a lovely celebration of skankdom. Kudos." -Anonymous

Old 01-14-2014, 10:46 PM   #16
call_me_mina

Thank you!

Thanks to all of you for your comments and suggestions. We are looking into some possible options.

Old 01-26-2014, 04:27 AM   #17
Thorntak
Really Experienced

Online voyeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Why not place a personal ad here, asking for LIT voyeurs?
A lot of people do that I'm not too sure of any successful responses. Not in my experience anyway.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #18
amofiga
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by call_me_mina View Post
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this question. If not, please let me know and I will move elsewhere.

My friend (male) and I (female) are hoping to play out a fantasy of having someone watch us during intercourse. We have discussed this at length and have decided that this is something we both want.

But we have no idea how to go about it, so I thought I would seek out some advice here. We have tried placing a personal ad and got about a zillion responses, but this leads back to issues about safety, how to narrow down the search, etc. We want a voyeur only, not a third partner at this point.

We are both in the United States and meet occasionally in different cities.

If any of you can give me some pointers, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Does it have to be in person? I'm sure if you did a video and posted a link to it here, you'd have hundreds or maybe more, watching you. It would be safe from the standpoint that you wouldn't have to worry about a stranger going psycho on you. If you're worried about anonymity, wear masks and wigs.

If it has to be in person, I'm sure there will be people here in your general area what would oblige you. HOWEVER, if all you want is someone to watch and you do not want them to join in, you'll have to find someone you trust or perhaps bind them. One of my favorite turn-ons is fucking a married woman while her husband is tied to a chair to watch. You wouldn't want him changing his mind, getting angry and beating the crap out of you. Same with a guy to watch. Be careful and make sure you aren't "surprised" by somebody's reaction when the clothes come off and the action gets hot and heavy,

Old 02-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #19
luv2cnips
Really Experienced

I'd be more than willing to just watch in the Carolinas.