Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 12-18-1999, 10:54 PM   #1
Superman_20
Virgin

mom catches son

son then seduces mom

Old 10-29-2002, 06:25 PM   #2

Okay, this guy didn't leave much for us to go on here (let's face it, the title was longer than the text!), but the basic idea is very interesting.

Being a bisexual woman who enjoys bisexual men (or, simply put, sexually open people who are not "afraid" to experiment), I love the idea of a young man being caught wearing any woman's clothing...be it his mother, aunt, wife, sister, girlfriend, "bestfriend"/roommate, etc.

Does anyone else like this idea? Do they think it could develop into a good story?

Old 10-29-2002, 06:44 PM   #3
NASCARaddicted
Girls-with-Glasses Lover

I think this could become a good story.

She catches him, wearing only one of her panties. So the mother is pissed, but she also has some kind of humor. Sarcasticly, she tells him: "If you wear my panties, you should also wear the suiting bra and the garter belt ...

He is astonished, but he does like she says. Wearing the small panty of his mother (maybe he is very thin) turns him on, and so he gets hard one (and it's almost impossible to hide it in this small panty). Maybe that is already enough for the mother to become horny, too ....

Or: he could say something like: "Mom, I want to see how this stuff looks on you. So, I take this stuff off, and then you put it on. I guess it will look better on you, then on me.

So, he turns around and takes the stuff off - so now he is nude. Then, the mother takes the lingerie and leaves the room. The son is curious: would she really put on this lingiere ? A few minutes later, she walks back into the room wearing the lingerie. He is still nude - but both they do skinny dipping, so that isn't a problem. However, when he sees her, he gets a hard one. He comes closer to his mother and takes a long look at her boobs, her lap, her legs ... while his hard dick is pointing at his mother ....

Old 10-30-2002, 01:55 AM   #4
Chicklet
plays well with self

hrm

not that interested in incest stories and this one seems dull, to me

Old 10-30-2002, 02:50 AM   #5
deliciously_naughty
One Sexy Mama

I'm actually very turned on by drag kings...which I think could turn into good story.

Liz and Pam are roommates in NYC. They're both bi, both have active sex lives and are very busy with work and social lives. Liz has a secret though...she's a drag king, but she's nervous about Pam finding out, so she's always very careful to slip in and out of the apt when she knows Pam won't be there. (for convenience we'll have the where am I calender so that in an emergency they'd be able to find one another). One weekend when Pam is supposed to be out of town with her b/f of the moment, Liz decides to take advantage of the freedom and plans to spend the weekend in her king clothes. Pam comes home early and finds Liz as "Lance." She's intrigued, and the two girls slowly negotiate from there. I'm thinking more of a romance, coming to grips with a new aspectg of your sexuality story, less a cross dressing fuck session, although I'd certainly find a place for the love scenes.

Any thoughts? Would anyone find this interesting besides me?

Ambassador Londo Mollari: But this - this, this, this is like being nibbled to death by ... what are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet ... go 'quack' ...
Ambassador Vir Cotto: Cats.
Ambassador Londo Mollari: Cats. Being nibbled to death by cats.

Old 11-01-2002, 04:53 PM   #6
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

just improvising on Chicklet's distaste for incest. How about rather than the simple plain and obvious, mom doesn't have sex with son, but teachs him how to dress, they go cruising together, pick up a guy or guys. Or a couple?

Old 11-01-2002, 04:55 PM   #7
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally posted by deliciously_naughty
I'm actually very turned on by drag kings...which I think could turn into good story.

Liz and Pam are roommates in NYC. They're both bi, both have active sex lives and are very busy with work and social lives. Liz has a secret though...she's a drag king, but she's nervous about Pam finding out, so she's always very careful to slip in and out of the apt when she knows Pam won't be there. (for convenience we'll have the where am I calender so that in an emergency they'd be able to find one another). One weekend when Pam is supposed to be out of town with her b/f of the moment, Liz decides to take advantage of the freedom and plans to spend the weekend in her king clothes. Pam comes home early and finds Liz as "Lance." She's intrigued, and the two girls slowly negotiate from there. I'm thinking more of a romance, coming to grips with a new aspectg of your sexuality story, less a cross dressing fuck session, although I'd certainly find a place for the love scenes.

I think its a very fresh idea which could make an exciting tale!

Old 11-01-2002, 05:02 PM   #8
NASCARaddicted
Girls-with-Glasses Lover

Quote:
Originally posted by sirhugs

How about rather than the simple plain and obvious, mom doesn't have sex with son, but teachs him how to dress, they go cruising together, pick up a guy or guys. Or a couple?
Yeah, that sounds interesting, too. For some reasons, the boy has problems with girls, and the mom wants to help him ... maybe she wants to show him how girls really are. Or she just wants to show him some nude girls. So she dresses him so that he really looks like a girl, and then, they go to a place, where usually, a guy is not allowed. Maybe they are in a lingerie store.

The owner of the store wants to build a nice, relaxed atmosphere for his female customers, so for guys, it's forbidden to enter the store ....
Inside this store, the women can walk around half naked, or in lingerie ...

Last edited by NASCARaddicted : 11-01-2002 at 06:59 PM.

Old 11-01-2002, 06:04 PM   #9

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by sirhugs

just improvising on Chicklet's distaste for incest. How about rather than the simple plain and obvious, mom doesn't have sex with son, but teachs him how to dress, they go cruising together, pick up a guy or guys. Or a couple?
The woman doesn't even have to be his mother. I've been toying with some ideas of my own about a husband and wife.

Old 11-02-2002, 02:52 PM   #10
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally posted by BlessedBe
The woman doesn't even have to be his mother. I've been toying with some ideas of my own about a husband and wife.
and what sorta toys do you have in mind?

Old 11-02-2002, 03:13 PM   #11

Question

Do men count as sex toys?

Old 11-02-2002, 03:27 PM   #12
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
if you play with them, they count

Old 11-02-2002, 04:19 PM   #13
NASCARaddicted
Girls-with-Glasses Lover

Quote:

This sounds also interesting.

I am thinking about something like a young guy who just turned 18. He is bored. From his room, he can look into the backyard of his neighbors. Next to him, there lives a hot (mature) lady (and her husband ? not sure about that), In the backyard, there is a clothesline. And on this clothesline, there is the lingerie of the lady. At first, he takes a binocular to get a closer look at the lingerie, but after some time, he wants more. He wants to feel the lingerie, he wants to dream about how the woman is wearing this stuff. Then, he sees how the woman leaves the house and drives away with her car ... it looks as if she goes shopping. So he has plenty of time to walk over to her backyard and sniff on her lingerie ... and maybe he can also lick it ... and masturbate on it ....

However, for some reasons, they lady comes back very soon. She catches him in the backyard ... he masturbates while he touches her lingerie ....

Old 11-02-2002, 04:58 PM   #14
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

I'm not "claiming" the idea, because I'm sure more than 1 variant has potentrial, but I've started a "hubby trying on mom-in-law's panties, caught by wife" story. wish me luck. If I finish it, i 'll post a link. Any ideas which category I should submit it too?

Old 11-04-2002, 01:12 PM   #15
jerryl50
Experienced

To Superman20

I've just posted a new story, "MY SON, MY LOVER" which might fill some of your requirements. You wrote, "mom catches son" but didn't say what she caught himat!

Well, no matter. The story has just been posted, and is pending approval. I hope this one makes it. My computer has been hashing up some of my stories, so I hope this one makes it.

Thank you.

the bookworm

Old 11-04-2002, 01:35 PM   #16

Jerryl,

Hi. I don't think Superman will be back to reply to you. His post is an old one I resurrected when I was reading in the archives.

As to "what" the mom caught the son doing... The title of this thread states that!

Old 11-04-2002, 03:18 PM   #17
jerryl50
Experienced

Thank you, BlessedBe.

After I posted that reply, and was carried back to the thread, I noted the date. Oh well, such is life.

But thank you for your courtesy in answering anyway. I'm very flattered.

the bookworm

Old 12-08-2002, 07:37 AM   #18
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

my variation on this ended up being a story called " Gender Blender"- my most ambitious effort yet. Please support it:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh...y.php?id=72139

although its in the cd category, there's lots of variety of kink. hope you like it, and get inspired to write your version.

Old 12-08-2002, 08:14 AM   #19
Diane Marie
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally posted by deliciously_naughty
Cross dressing is not something that really interests me, but I love to read stories that give me insight into others desires. Id love reading your story.

Old 12-08-2002, 12:53 PM   #20
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

well, mine is getting more and better attention than I thought- 4.30 on 10 votes, 1789 views so far- not bad! Probably a market forr more in this vein, I think.

Old 12-08-2002, 06:30 PM   #21
MsLinnet
Far Past Worrying

Quote:
I think they are but you carn't put them into a draw when you finished with them

worse luck

Love Lin

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass,
and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual,
nor are they always moral. (Aristippus)

Accepted Stories

My Web Page

netisonnow@aol.com

Old 12-08-2002, 09:19 PM   #22
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

well, there sems to be an audience for men in pant(ie)s. 4000 hits and 4.56. Almost as good a score as my mature incest story( another product of story Ideas).

Old 12-09-2002, 01:06 PM   #23
jerryl50
Experienced

Thumbs up SirHuggs Rocks.

Well done yet again, Noble Knight!

I don't need to remind you of the vast audience for "men in panties" stories. Happily, you gave them one well above the usual calibre of such stories. The writing and action is impressive and satisfying. The characters are believable and engaging.

I'd also like to congratulate you on the range of the story, removing it from the almost spiteful tone so many stories of the genre seem to fall into. The wife's acknowledgement, and acceptance, of her husbands peculiarity is refreshing, charming, and affirming.

I gave it a solid 5, and was happy to do so.

Congrats on a good job all round.

Sincerely,

the bookworm

Old 12-09-2002, 02:23 PM   #24

Thumbs up

Oh Dear and Wonderful Canadian Sir,

It looks like the popular vote is you's a'ight. I enjoyed your story! It was very sexy and entertaining.

Old 12-09-2002, 03:12 PM   #25
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Thanks, BB and Jerry

so, its got 6000 views and 4.64 ( outpacing the score of my mature incest story). Do I go forward with " Gender Blender 2: Muriel misses her panties"? or leave the field for other fertile writers, now that the audience is tested?

wouldn't want to offend anyone
Part 2 is more mature incest play

Last edited by sirhugs : 12-09-2002 at 03:17 PM.