Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 01-07-2014, 08:16 AM   #1
itgoeslikethis1
Experienced

Folding Panties?

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, so mods please feel free to move this if needed.

I just have a question to all the women here.

Do you fold your panties/thongs/g-strings/c-strings/whatever you use to cover your puss? Im only asking because my wife, yes i have one, insists on folding her panties after we do laundry and i find it unnecessary and it has led to some small fights. I don't see the point in folding something so small. Im not sure why wrinkles would be a problem since they always are snug on the body. Cant remember the last time i saw panties with wrinkles.

Thoughts?

Old 01-07-2014, 08:55 AM   #2
SweetErika
Work in Progress

Nope, I just throw them in their drawer, unfolded. But I'm not an orderly person in that way, and I'd rather spend my time on folding my kiddo's clothes so I can find them and doing other things. That's my personal preference.

It sounds like this is a personal preference for your wife. She may have grown up with strict standards on being orderly, or perhaps she grew up in a chaotic environment and feels the need to create order around herself. I'd suggest simply folding her panties as she prefers or compromise by setting them aside for her to fold how she likes (you'd discuss such a compromise beforehand, so she doesn't feel slighted). I wouldn't worry about--or relay--what other women do, I'd just accept it as something between a preference and idiosyncrasy/quirk (we all have them!) and roll with it or compromise. If having folded panties makes your wife happy, you're going to benefit from that peace and happiness, correct?

Old 01-07-2014, 09:08 AM   #3
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe

Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
why would you bother to fight over something as stupid as folding panties?

If she wants her panties to be folded, they should be folded.

Old 01-07-2014, 09:20 AM   #4
itgoeslikethis1
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetErika View Post
Nope, I just throw them in their drawer, unfolded. But I'm not an orderly person in that way, and I'd rather spend my time on folding my kiddo's clothes so I can find them and doing other things. That's my personal preference.

It sounds like this is a personal preference for your wife. She may have grown up with strict standards on being orderly, or perhaps she grew up in a chaotic environment and feels the need to create order around herself. I'd suggest simply folding her panties as she prefers or compromise by setting them aside for her to fold how she likes (you'd discuss such a compromise beforehand, so she doesn't feel slighted). I wouldn't worry about--or relay--what other women do, I'd just accept it as something between a preference and idiosyncrasy/quirk (we all have them!) and roll with it or compromise. If having folded panties makes your wife happy, you're going to benefit from that peace and happiness, correct?
Oh, i get it. I have my own things i do that may be strange, so i get it. Im not trying to make her change or anything, i just wanted to kinda get it off my chest. Thanks for your replay and insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
why would you bother to fight over something as stupid as folding panties?

If she wants her panties to be folded, they should be folded.
She can and will fold them from now until the end of time. I really don't care, just getting it off my chest like i said.

Also, it should be noted that i have folded all her underwear numerous times…I'm a good husband

Old 01-07-2014, 09:49 AM   #5
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru

I fold mine LOL that way they take up less space and they are organized. I like to keep my closet pretty organized.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #6
PrettyLilPussy
Virgin

Yeah you gotta fold them so you can find the right ones!! I get it.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:52 AM   #7
amofiga
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgoeslikethis1 View Post
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, so mods please feel free to move this if needed.

I just have a question to all the women here.

Do you fold your panties/thongs/g-strings/c-strings/whatever you use to cover your puss? Im only asking because my wife, yes i have one, insists on folding her panties after we do laundry and i find it unnecessary and it has led to some small fights. I don't see the point in folding something so small. Im not sure why wrinkles would be a problem since they always are snug on the body. Cant remember the last time i saw panties with wrinkles.

Thoughts?
My friend, if that's the worst and only problem and incompatibility that you have with your wife, you are a blessed man and should thank God everyday.

Old 01-07-2014, 11:17 AM   #8
Marci_M
Really Experienced

Ocd?

I always fold mine, sides in first, then in half, so the front shows on top in my panty drawer. If I didn't, the whole world order might collapse and we'd all burn in the fires of anarchy Besides, I love seeing the cute lil bows in the middle of the waistband.

Ask Mama, Mama knows

Old 01-07-2014, 11:23 AM   #9
itgoeslikethis1
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marci_M View Post
I always fold mine, sides in first, then in half, so the front shows on top in my panty drawer. If I didn't, the whole world order might collapse and we'd all burn in the fires of anarchy Besides, I love seeing the cute lil bows in the middle of the waistband.
My wife says the same thing. Guess its just a organizational thing.

I do fold my boxer-breifs, but there is more to fold with them then a thong.

Old 01-07-2014, 11:44 AM   #10
SunDevilGirl
Literotica Guru

Yes, I always fold mine.

Old 01-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #11
Ginger41
Literotica Guru

I have a few pairs and yeah, I just throw them in a drawer. lol

Old 01-07-2014, 12:05 PM   #12
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

In my household, all panties, briefs, boxers, thongs, trunks etc are carefully folded for storage. Why?

1) space efficiency
2) ease of finding
3) habitual OCD

Jenny Be Fair (incest-humor) - "This story totally sucks, didn't even get my dick hard. Sorry I spent the time reading this garbage." -Anonymous
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anonymous
Right Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anonymous

NEW: One Blade of Grass (snide EARTH DAY contest entry) - "What a lovely celebration of skankdom. Kudos." -Anonymous

Old 01-07-2014, 12:10 PM   #13
JtohisPB
BAMF!

I just toss them in the drawer. I get the arguments over silly things, though. Most of my husband's and my arguments tend to be over little things. My big one with him: rinse ketchup off your plate, man! His with me: leaving kitchen cabinets open. We end up laughing about it; hope you do, too.

Old 01-07-2014, 12:10 PM   #14
JtohisPB
BAMF!

Love your username, OP!

Old 01-07-2014, 12:13 PM   #15
JoyceMarieL
Really Experienced

Yes, I fold mine very neatly after first examining them for any signs of "improper behavior". I love touching and looking at sexy lingerie.

Old 01-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #16
itgoeslikethis1
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtohisPB View Post
I just toss them in the drawer. I get the arguments over silly things, though. Most of my husband's and my arguments tend to be over little things. My big one with him: rinse ketchup off your plate, man! His with me: leaving kitchen cabinets open. We end up laughing about it; hope you do, too.
We do laugh about it and the arguing is always done with a humor undertone.

My wife and i are both on the same page about ketchup on the plates and i tend to leave draws and cabinets open so i guess its common!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtohisPB View Post
Love your username, OP!
Well thanks! I wanted something that did not give away my name or anything i may be into!

Old 01-07-2014, 12:29 PM   #17
Sheana_V
Really Experienced

There are a few things here.

I assume she has panties of different sizes, so if she is folding some of them, it's probably easier to just fold all of them.

I fold my panties because it does take up less space than just throwing them in a drawer, and makes finding specific pairs easier.

Old 01-07-2014, 12:33 PM   #18
itgoeslikethis1
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheana_V View Post
There are a few things here.

I assume she has panties of different sizes, so if she is folding some of them, it's probably easier to just fold all of them.

I fold my panties because it does take up less space than just throwing them in a drawer, and makes finding specific pairs easier.
Yep, different styles and sizes.

Its an organizing kinda thing too.

Old 01-07-2014, 12:36 PM   #19
amyforfun
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marci_M View Post
100% agree with Marci.

Old 01-07-2014, 03:43 PM   #20
MeekMe
Literotica Guru

When doing laundry I lay them flat. I don't bother folding them. It's just easier, I take them off the drying rack and just lay them flat on top of one another. Then I move the whole flat pile to my drawer. ^_^ Easy.

Sometimes, I wish I was an evil genius. Maybe a little taller, too.

Old 01-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #21
DustysSweety03
Experienced

They get tossed in the drawer.

Old 01-07-2014, 05:11 PM   #22
itgoeslikethis1
Experienced

Thanks for all the replies!

Old 01-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #23
Julietravels
Experienced

I fold my panties. I don't like looking in the drawer and seeing them all clumped up. Much easier to find the pair I want to wear each day with them folded. Slips and camisoles need to be folded too. I cannot understand why that would be something to fight about though.

Old 01-07-2014, 05:47 PM   #24
ColeCrush
Virgin

I have a panty fetish, and it turns me on to think that your wife is taking such great care of them. Plus, it would make viewing and selecting them for me much easier lol

Old 01-07-2014, 05:56 PM   #25
itgoeslikethis1
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julietravels View Post
I fold my panties. I don't like looking in the drawer and seeing them all clumped up. Much easier to find the pair I want to wear each day with them folded. Slips and camisoles need to be folded too. I cannot understand why that would be something to fight about though.
Fight may not be the right word. Lets say…argument. And I'm sorry, i should have given some better context. We do not have a washer & dryer, so we do all our laundry at the laundry mat. So, it gets late and we both just want to go home and not fold everything and were both a little punchy i guess.