Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

supershy_J9

Literotica Guru
Hey there Lovebugs! Well, I knew we were on borrowed time, and my old thread is now closed due to having more than 5,000 posts. If you'd have told me when I started that I'd have anywhere near that many posts or views, I'd have told you to see a mental health professional. ;)

So, here it is.... new year, new thread.

Some things about me:
1. I really *am* shy, especially in real-life social situations
2. I am married and yes, he knows I'm here
3. I have a sense of humor
4. I speak fluent Sarcasm
5. I do try to respond to all PMs when they have something to say
other than "nice tatas"
6. I am a well-seasoned professional, mom, wife and am generally
crazy-busy; Lit is fun, but not my priority
7. I'm having fun with this, please join me!

I have but one request: Please don't post full pics in your reply. Go ahead and link 'em, reference 'em but please don't post 'em full-on. It does something wonky to my screen and makes it difficult for me to reply, plus, there's just something about seeing myself larger-than-life on the screen (because they always come out ginormous) that makes me wince. Thank you. :kiss:

Last edited:
Look forward to joining your thread. Nothing sexier then a hot wife/mom who enjoys showing off.
Robert

Re-subscribing to you, getting in on the ground floor. :D

You are still that sexy Shy, even if too many people find you hot. ;)

You just listed the things I like most about you.. other than that smoking hot body and equally naughty mind ;)

Look forward to joining your thread. Nothing sexier then a hot wife/mom who enjoys showing off.
Robert
Thank you. Welcome!

Re-subscribing to you, getting in on the ground floor. :D
There's always a place for you, EctoJohn :kiss:

You are still that sexy Shy, even if too many people find you hot. ;)
Thank you :kiss:

You just listed the things I like most about you.. other than that smoking hot body and equally naughty mind ;)
Now you're making me :eek: ...but you already knew that, didn't you? ;)

Let's pick up where we left off...

...in the (now a lack of a) purple sweater series.

TGIF everyone!

New year, new thread, new adventure!

So glad you are feeling well and happy to see you again sexy supershy lady. I hope see your potential now after 5,000+ posts ♥♡♥♡
1. No surprise
2. He knows? No kidding, what does think? ▶↑▶◀▶ keep up the good job online and offline...lol
3. Humor is your gig
4. Sarcasm is part of your shyness
5. You sure are and I appreciate your honesty
6. Multi-tasker, is that in bed too?
7. Yes if you can't have fun, why would the f $#&* are we here.
8. "My addition" I love your photo index and I sure miss seeing your sexy supershy rear-end and legs.
so keep up the good work and keep your fans guessing and of couse some naughty fun is always welcome!
Now I am feeling super shy myself and need a box of tissues while viewing some of naught photos. Enjoy the weekend!

Hey there Lovebugs! Well, I knew we were on borrowed time, and my old thread is now closed due to having more than 5,000 posts. If you'd have told me when I started that I'd have anywhere near that many posts or views, I'd have told you to see a mental health professional. ;) The link to my former index is here.

So, here it is.... new year, new thread.

Some things about me:
1. I really *am* shy, especially in real-life social situations
2. I am married and yes, he knows I'm here
3. I have a sense of humor
4. I speak fluent Sarcasm
5. I do try to respond to all PMs when they have something to say
other than "nice tatas"
6. I am a well-seasoned professional, mom, wife and am generally
crazy-busy; Lit is fun, but not my priority
7. I'm having fun with this, please join me!

Already subscribed to the sexiest show on Lit. Sorry the old thread got hit, but it's awesome to see you continue to titillate. :heart:

Mmm supershy you are super beautiful and sexy, happy new year gorgeous )
You are supersweet for such kind words. Thank you and Happy New Year too! :kiss:

Very sexy!!! Love that red lace on you!! TGIF indeed!!!
I know I've said it before, but there's something about red... it turns me into a little vixen. :cattail:

You lacking a top is always nice.
It is, especially if there are a willing pair of hands to warm me up! It's a whopping 1 degree here with a windchill of something like -20 today.

So glad you are feeling well and happy to see you again sexy supershy lady. I hope see your potential now after 5,000+ posts ♥♡♥♡
1. No surprise [So I am super-predictable too? ;)
2. He knows? No kidding, what does think? ▶↑▶◀▶ keep up the good job online and offline...lol Let's see... I think he likes the pics I send him while he's at work that are for his eyes only better, however he doesn't mind that I'm getting this attention knowing that he's the one coming home to me
3. Humor is your gig Thank you
4. Sarcasm is part of your shyness Sometimes ~ I am working hard at not deflecting compliments. Oddly, (for someone who posts here), I am really uncomfortable with 1:1 attention.
5. You sure are and I appreciate your honesty :*
6. Multi-tasker, is that in bed too? Depends on what you mean. To date, only one person at any given time has been my task. Although I have been known to concentrate on the Mr and a toy. Does that count? ;)
7. Yes if you can't have fun, why would the f $#&* are we here. Soooo in agreement, but you'd be surprised how serious some people can get, and occasionally my quick remarks (always sarcastic) have rubbed people the wrong way. I would never say anything to intentionally hurt someone.
8. "My addition" I love your photo index and I sure miss seeing your sexy supershy rear-end and legs.
so keep up the good work and keep your fans guessing and of couse some naughty fun is always welcome! My resolution is to work on using that self-timer for some supershyass shots.
Now I am feeling super shy myself and need a box of tissues while viewing some of naught photos. Enjoy the weekend!
Thank you :kiss: Happy New Year!

Already subscribed to the sexiest show on Lit. Sorry the old thread got hit, but it's awesome to see you continue to titillate. :heart:
Thank you. :kiss: By far not the sexiest, (come on, even I can't help girl-crushing on Lit) but I'd like to think I've got a horse in the race ;)

Great to find your new thread. Most anticipated sequel in a long time!

besides your pictures being quite sexy indeed... your smile just brightened my day up and made me smile in return :D

Good Morning!

Hey there, :heart:bugs ~ good Saturday morning to you all. The sun is shining and there's a promise that the temperature will actually get above freezing. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get dressed and venture out. Looking at the same four walls can make even a shy gal a little stir crazy.

So, let's continue on, shall we?

Hey there, :heart:bugs ~ good Saturday morning to you all. The sun is shining and there's a promise that the temperature will actually get above freezing. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get dressed and venture out. Looking at the same four walls can make even a shy gal a little stir crazy.

my thoughts are blank now, the only thing happening is mouth open making a "uhhhhhhh" sound and staring.......

Wow are you using a mirror now? (that last shot) If so can we have some profiles?
Thank you for starting our year off with a new thread. I love those coy poses.

It is, especially if there are a willing pair of hands to warm me up! It's a whopping 1 degree here with a windchill of something like -20 today.

You know my hands are always willing to help you there.
If my hands aren't goo enough, the rest of my body is willing too.

Also, I love #20 there.
It looks like you're just wiggling your hips to get the pants to slide down.
Just the concept of you wiggling the pants down slowly turns me on.

Yes please, you always leave this fellow gasping for more.

Well new thread but same sexy, super shy woman MMMmmmmm me like! :heart: :devil:
You feeling better luv?

Glad you are feeling better. I like the red under your sweater series :devil:

Thank you. :kiss: By far not the sexiest, (come on, even I can't help girl-crushing on Lit) but I'd like to think I've got a horse in the race ;)

I stand by what I said dear, and those past pics did nothing to persuade me otherwise. :D:kiss:

Back