Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-02-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
talikat
Fan of the HUGE :)
 
talikat's Avatar
 
talikat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: This side of the grass
Posts: 8,505
Post Your Paired Pics

"Paired Pics" are two similar pictures, taken by two people and then posted together, side by side.

I have been discussing pictures and poses with Inspirinious for some time. Through our discussions we came up with the idea of taking similar pictures and posting them together. Some of these are pictures we had previously posted and now the other person will create their version of the picture. In other cases, we are taking all new pictures.

We want everyone to participate in this thread but the main theme is photos paired together with the same pose side by side. Let's see how creative everyone can be.

If you want to participate and don't have a partner for a photo, then just take a match for a photo that has already been posted. Your choice. And please, do not post a pic of another person without having their permission to post their pic in this manner.

With all the wonderful posters here we are excited to see what you come up with to contribute!!

Now off we go!!!!!!!

This is me and Inspirinious holding our forbidden fruit.



*Index on page 86 Thank you Fred!!
__________________

Last edited by talikat : 07-09-2014 at 10:08 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 05:11 PM   #2
tencarwreck
Literotica Guru
 
tencarwreck's Avatar
 
tencarwreck is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by talikat View Post
"Paired Pics" are two similar pictures, taken by two people and then posted together, side by side.

I have been discussing pictures and poses with Inspirinious for some time. Through our discussions we came up with the idea of taking similar pictures and posting them together. Some of these are pictures we had previously posted and now the other person will create their version of the picture. In other cases, we are taking all new pictures.

We want everyone to participate in this thread but the main theme is photos paired together with the same pose side by side. Let's see how creative everyone can be.

If you want to participate and don't have a partner for a photo, then just take a match for a photo that has already been posted. Your choice. And please, do not post a pic of another person without having their permission to post their pic in this manner.

With all the wonderful posters here we are excited to see what you come up with to contribute!!

Now off we go!!!!!!!

This is me and Inspirinious holding our forbidden fruit.

holy fucking shit. leaving this picture and thread open all day now. thats one of the greatest pictures on the site to date. wow...............................................

entirely baffled through and through.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 05:17 PM   #3
Sexy_Scarlett
Literotica Guru
 
Sexy_Scarlett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 574
This is such an awesome idea for a thread and an amazing start. Creative and artsy - love it! Looking forward to seeing more posts
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 05:18 PM   #4
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver
 
Stackeydreams's Avatar
 
Stackeydreams is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 4,234
Very cool thread! Subscribed!

Makes mental note *Must make time to participate!

Beautiful opening photo! Great job!
__________________
MY THREADS & INDEX Of All My Perviest Shit (Best of MY Photo/Story Series', gifs, videos, audios, stories, SRP's)

NEW VIDEO!!! I GET OFF MAKE SURE YOU>......Click the "download" box on top of page, download first then watch (or you wont get the sound)

NEW VID!! Loving to ride
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 05:20 PM   #5
SassySheDevil
Literotica Guru
 
SassySheDevil's Avatar
 
SassySheDevil is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wa
Posts: 2,989
Awesome idea Talikat! You guys look amazing!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 05:26 PM   #6
talikat
Fan of the HUGE :)
 
talikat's Avatar
 
talikat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: This side of the grass
Posts: 8,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencarwreck View Post
holy fucking shit. leaving this picture and thread open all day now. thats one of the greatest pictures on the site to date. wow...............................................

entirely baffled through and through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Scarlett View Post
This is such an awesome idea for a thread and an amazing start. Creative and artsy - love it! Looking forward to seeing more posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackeydreams View Post
Very cool thread! Subscribed!

Makes mental note *Must make time to participate!

Beautiful opening photo! Great job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySheDevil View Post
Awesome idea Talikat! You guys look amazing!
Thank you all!! I would love to see you all participate, we have a great bunch of people here.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 05:29 PM   #7
rubydlite
working....in theory ;)
 
rubydlite's Avatar
 
rubydlite is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: all over Canada, but my heart is with the East Coast
Posts: 6,612
Yes yes yes to this thread!
__________________
My stories

Eye Candy

Pics I take of stuff...not boobs

Selfies....boobs and stuff


~...she dreams in colour, she dreams in red...~
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 05:59 PM   #8
tencarwreck
Literotica Guru
 
tencarwreck's Avatar
 
tencarwreck is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 575
first official attempt at a contribution photo of the paired variety:



also if anyone is interested in possibly doing a paired photo with me, shoot me a pm with an idea and lets make it happen!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 06:04 PM   #9
Inspirinious
Seeking inspiration
 
Inspirinious's Avatar
 
Inspirinious is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Deep in the Heart
Posts: 9,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencarwreck View Post
first official attempt at a contribution photo of the paired variety:



also if anyone is interested in possibly doing a paired photo with me, shoot me a pm with an idea and lets make it happen!
Great contribution. Looking forward to more from you and from others.
__________________

~ ~ ~ ~

Simply Inspirinious

~ ~ ~ ~
Exhibitionist Rush - Do you experience it?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - The Beatles Abbey Road
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 06:11 PM   #10
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver
 
Stackeydreams's Avatar
 
Stackeydreams is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 4,234
OK, Emmy and I are workin on this...
__________________
MY THREADS & INDEX Of All My Perviest Shit (Best of MY Photo/Story Series', gifs, videos, audios, stories, SRP's)

NEW VIDEO!!! I GET OFF MAKE SURE YOU>......Click the "download" box on top of page, download first then watch (or you wont get the sound)

NEW VID!! Loving to ride
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 06:13 PM   #11
talikat
Fan of the HUGE :)
 
talikat's Avatar
 
talikat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: This side of the grass
Posts: 8,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencarwreck View Post
first official attempt at a contribution photo of the paired variety:



also if anyone is interested in possibly doing a paired photo with me, shoot me a pm with an idea and lets make it happen!
OMG I love it tencarwreck! Thank you so much, this is awesome, WOW!!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 06:59 PM   #12
QSco
Literotica Guru
 
QSco's Avatar
 
QSco is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,082
To quote Ryan Lewis, this is fucking awesome. On the rare occasions I get time to snap photos I will endeavor to participate! Partners and ideas welcome!
__________________
Out of the office until further notice.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:04 PM   #13
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Great thread idea. Unsure if i will contribute, but this is cool.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #14
skate and fuck
Literotica Guru
 
skate and fuck is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,083
I like the idea for this one.
__________________
Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #15
Inspirinious
Seeking inspiration
 
Inspirinious's Avatar
 
Inspirinious is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Deep in the Heart
Posts: 9,538
"White Shirt & Jeans" Paired Pic Challenge

I am so pleased with the responses to this thread. I am really hoping others will get involved. Thanks to tencarwreck for jumping in so quickly.

The pic below was originally done by Talikat. I liked it so much I wanted to do my version of this. Here is our Paired Pic.

I want to make a "White Shirt & Jeans Paired Pic Challenge" to everyone, whether you have a partner to pic with, or not, to make your own version of this picture. I think everyone has a white shirt and jeans, so there should be no reason you can't do this pic. Give us your best rendition. Male it sexy. Make it fun. Make it artistic. Just MAKE IT and POST IT. When you post, just say it is in response to the "White Shirt & Jeans Challenge".


{click on the pic for a larger image}
__________________

~ ~ ~ ~

Simply Inspirinious

~ ~ ~ ~
Exhibitionist Rush - Do you experience it?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - The Beatles Abbey Road
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:37 PM   #16
tencarwreck
Literotica Guru
 
tencarwreck's Avatar
 
tencarwreck is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirinious View Post
I am so pleased with the responses to this thread. I am really hoping others will get involved. Thanks to tencarwreck for jumping in so quickly.

The pic below was originally done by Talikat. I liked it so much I wanted to do my version of this. Here is our Paired Pic.

I want to make a "White Shirt & Jeans Paired Pic Challenge" to everyone, whether you have a partner to pic with, or not, to make your own version of this picture. I think everyone has a white shirt and jeans, so there should be no reason you can't do this pic. Give us your best rendition. Male it sexy. Make it fun. Make it artistic. Just MAKE IT and POST IT. When you post, just say it is in response to the "White Shirt & Jeans Challenge".


{click on the pic for a larger image}
suchhhhhh a great paired up picture set. you both work so well together its just beautiful how these pictures have turned out so far.

hoping lots more people will jump in on this thread. has more potential to be great than most anything out there ive seen. need to start the hard search for getting others to collaborate on this. maybe some of the ladies will team up and us men can make some together for the ladies to appreciate =)

side note: i just noticed your avatar picture blinking at me... did a double take thinking i was seeing shit, totally creeped out until i watched and saw it the second time. thats totally badass!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:47 PM   #17
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
 
EctoJohn's Avatar
 
EctoJohn is online now
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,061
This could be interesting.

I don't have anyone to pair with, but I'm up to join a woman in a pairing if she has an idea.
__________________
Showing a little skin never hurt anyone.

My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:54 PM   #18
darkangel86
Misguided Ghost
 
darkangel86's Avatar
 
darkangel86 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Balancing the dark and the light
Posts: 5,534
Such a cool thread idea Tali! Can't wait to see what you creative geniuses come up with
__________________


"I'm going away for a while
But I'll be back
Don't try to follow me
'Cause I'll return as soon as possible
See, I'm trying to find my place
But it might not be here where I feel safe

We all learn to make mistakes
And run from them, from them
With no direction
We'll run from them, from them
With no conviction

'Cause I'm just one of those ghosts
Travelin' endlessly
Don't need no roads
In fact, they follow me
And we just go in circles"

Tumblr:

I'm gone.

Pics and Good Music
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:57 PM   #19
talikat
Fan of the HUGE :)
 
talikat's Avatar
 
talikat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: This side of the grass
Posts: 8,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackeydreams View Post
OK, Emmy and I are workin on this...
*happy dance*
Quote:
Originally Posted by QSco View Post
To quote Ryan Lewis, this is fucking awesome. On the rare occasions I get time to snap photos I will endeavor to participate! Partners and ideas welcome!
Looking forward to that!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
Great thread idea. Unsure if i will contribute, but this is cool.
Do I have your permission to copy one of yours and post it here? I'll show it to you first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skate and fuck View Post
I like the idea for this one.
Thank you, join us if you can!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EctoJohn View Post
This could be interesting.

I don't have anyone to pair with, but I'm up to join a woman in a pairing if she has an idea.
Plenty of women who have threads here, all you have to do is ask.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:58 PM   #20
talikat
Fan of the HUGE :)
 
talikat's Avatar
 
talikat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: This side of the grass
Posts: 8,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel86 View Post
Such a cool thread idea Tali! Can't wait to see what you creative geniuses come up with
You too Angel, I will nag you until you do!!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #21
darkangel86
Misguided Ghost
 
darkangel86's Avatar
 
darkangel86 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Balancing the dark and the light
Posts: 5,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by talikat View Post
You too Angel, I will nag you until you do!!
Oh mannnn, now I'm going to get it
__________________


"I'm going away for a while
But I'll be back
Don't try to follow me
'Cause I'll return as soon as possible
See, I'm trying to find my place
But it might not be here where I feel safe

We all learn to make mistakes
And run from them, from them
With no direction
We'll run from them, from them
With no conviction

'Cause I'm just one of those ghosts
Travelin' endlessly
Don't need no roads
In fact, they follow me
And we just go in circles"

Tumblr:

I'm gone.

Pics and Good Music
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #22
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by talikat View Post
*happy dance*

Looking forward to that!!

Do I have your permission to copy one of yours and post it here? I'll show it to you first.

Thank you, join us if you can!

Plenty of women who have threads here, all you have to do is ask.
Sure. Sounds good to me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #23
talikat
Fan of the HUGE :)
 
talikat's Avatar
 
talikat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: This side of the grass
Posts: 8,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
Sure. Sounds good to me.
Okay then, I will PM you when I have something.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 08:01 PM   #24
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by talikat View Post
Okay then, I will PM you when I have something.
A PM from Talikat? I'm moving on up in the world!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 08:05 PM   #25
talikat
Fan of the HUGE :)
 
talikat's Avatar
 
talikat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: This side of the grass
Posts: 8,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel86 View Post
Oh mannnn, now I'm going to get it
Yes you will if you don't post something. I know people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
A PM from Talikat? I'm moving on up in the world!!!
HAHAHAHAHA, I annoy everyone, it's your turn.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.