Favorite Gay Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dream Cock!

THIS!!! This luscious cock is absolutely my All Time favorite cock ever! Perfect size...lovely, thick pubic bush...wonderful, low-hanging balls...and...most delightful of all...that thick, loose, utterly delicious-looking foreskin! It would be a dream-cum-true for me to suck...lick...kiss...and LOVE that amazing cock...for hours...for days...forever! Before draining and swallowing what I just know would be a spectacular load of delicious cum! Mmmmm-Mmm!!! I am head-over-heels IN LOVE with this naturally perfect penis! 💞💕💖

Call me crazy...call me anything you want...but THIS COCK rocks THIS faggot cocksucker's world! 💓💋

Mmmm...that's me on the other side of that thin wall...Me...your "gloryhole lover"...my warm, wet mouth ready and waiting for you to put your luscious cock through that aptly named "gloryhole"...ready to take your fully erect cock into my loving mouth...ready to pleasure you...ready to suck you...ready to make love to your manhood with my mouth...ready and able to bring you to a groaning, bone-shaking climax! Mmmm...and ready and willing to receive the powerful spurts of your hot, thick cum...ready to moan with my own pleasure as you fill my mouth with your load...ready and CRAVING to taste and love and swallow every delicious drop! I know that you are a total stranger to me and that we've never met, but I really don't care who you are or where you've been...because I am a gloryhole cocksucker and my true love is sucking cock! And, for me...ANY cock will do!

💖 this scene!

Mmmm...that's me on the other side of that thin wall...Me...your "gloryhole lover"...my warm, wet mouth ready and waiting for you to put your luscious cock through that aptly named "gloryhole"...ready to take your fully erect cock into my loving mouth...ready to pleasure you...ready to suck you...ready to make love to your manhood with my mouth...ready and able to bring you to a groaning, bone-shaking climax! Mmmm...and ready and willing to receive the powerful spurts of your hot, thick cum...ready to moan with my own pleasure as you fill my mouth with your load...ready and CRAVING to taste and love and swallow every delicious drop! I know that you are a total stranger to me and that we've never met, but I really don't care who you are or where you've been...because I am a gloryhole cocksucker and my true love is sucking cock! And, for me...ANY cock will do!

💖 this scene!

Very sexy Glori!

Hey - Don't we all dream of being with our super hero.

tumblr_o2yqx51w151uprc7ko1_500.gif

My "signature" sex act!

BUT...THIS is my "signature" sex act and my deepest delight...making oral love to a perfect stranger's perfectly luscious cock! I truly LOVE to give head at gloryholes in deliciously dirty adult bookstore video booths! Mmmm...boldly, wetly, slavishly...sucking men to rocking-hard orgasms...hearing their muffled moans of pleasure through the thin wall that separates us...moaning aloud MY own pleasure as men I can't even see cum hard in my mouth...filling it with their hot, thick semen...feeding me the cum that I crave...allowing me to taste and cherish and swallow their wonderful loads! Ohhhh...I LOVE that gloryhole cocksucking! 💖

Thank you, klippert, for posting this little illustration of my "heart's desire"! 💋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back