Area 69 a Sexually mad Scientist [closed to Littlesisters]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
In a huge Lab run by a scientist she has made contact with alien species her team had captured many and kept them alive for Research the research was odd enough one day Everything seem to be Quiet the lab was not as busy as The body guard fro the Lone scientist looked.-"so....what is all the research your doing."
 
Rail

Rail

Rail 1

The alien

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/c99d9abd30/400271-700

Rail is accompanied by a security officer as they walk through the hallways of the lab. She understand that it is difficult to establish a smooth and well communication with an alien due to their unusual demands, the aliens always disliked seeing security.

"This new alien is quite different, it shows a calm demeanor and doesn't show any hostile actions. I might get a lot of information from this on this one. Now if you please open the door that I may begin tinkering with our guy."
 
Last edited:
-The Security Guard stood out side the door as he opened it to let her in the Chamber where the Alien was it was tall as 7 foot his body with small tendrils barely sticking out and it look to conceal something around the groin but who knew of the surprises. The Alien saw the Doctor and looked to her.-"Welcome Doctor.....and what brings you to study me today....."-He paced lightly in the Cell those dam collars on them made sure they wouldn't misbehave but how the aliens hated them so.-
 
Rail slowly walks in front of the tightly secured alien that is bound on an inhibitor pod, his four arms and two legs are secured well with metallic clamps. Rail grabs a chair and sits, facing Trazepam who welcomes her.

"Thank you and good morning. So Subject 01 aka Trazepam, did I said it right? Well, this is the only data we recovered so far from your escape pod, I apologize if I mispronounced your name. However, I'm not here to study you, I'm here just to sate my appetite for curiosity. Now first, tell me how you end on this planet by crashing your escape pod, what is it that you are doing in space?"

The security officer peeks at the square window of the door, checking if everything is going smooth, however it gives Trazepam an annoying view.
 
Last edited:
"Trazepam yes that is my name in space me and my crew who you have captured were seeking means of Fraptuious binding a activity your kind calls sex our Alien species has nothing but males our species looks for other species to do this act with not to impregnate mearly to enjoy and give pleasure one way or another. My crew consists of man about 100 i think you have about maybe half that on this base......"-He knelt down and motioned for her closer.-"your Guard there makes me nervious i will make you a deal...rid of him and we will co-operate let my 1st commander Liofis eat him and we will all co-operate fully."-He said.-
 
Rail was quite intrigue by the amount of intellect and lustful instinct displayed forwardly by Trazepam. Never in her life she saw a feral looking alien able to converse with such courtesy and honesty.

"Oh so you are just faring the vast immense of space just to look for a sexual intercourse? So you are not looking at all to replenish your numbers but just to have fun to the last man, right? Anyway, so what happened to the rest of your crew who are not here, what happened to them? Was there a mutiny that occurred in your ship?"

"Oh really, you want me to turn over my security officer to your officer just for your cooperation? And what will I get exactly from you?

Rail smirks as she tries to toy with Trazepam's intellect, trying to find out if she can fool him.
 
Last edited:
"Complete cooperation you will be the boss and tell us what we must do but he makes me nervous like i said you will have our full participation in your experiments and questions."-He said sending this mental message to all his aliens.-"There was No rebellion just we separated to enjoy our selves."
 
"Makes you nervous, with that body of yours you could crush a man's skull with one hand." Rail is still having doubts about this deal, but science got the better of her, she needs information on Trazepam, on what he can give. "Fine, you better be true to your word, for if you ever tried selling me to a trick, I'll bring you into a world of pain." said Rail after clearing head of second thoughts, she ordered her guard to check the compartment on the opposite side of the block, from there, Trazepam's lieutenant can dispose the security offer.

"Ok going back, you said enjoying yourselves, so what do you enjoy?"
 
Last edited:
"As True as this is your security officer is the one who put these collars on us he could kill us with a button push...and honestly killing him would be pointless out of the blue that is...he could also do damage with that weapon."-The 9 foot tall alien croutched down once she sent him off to check on his lieutenant and smiled.-"thank you as for having fun...we can shift and morph to other forms so we explored your planet and went to have fun we ..borrowed some currency from what you people called rich and went to have fun and explore...besides pool halls and clubs we found other venues to have fun in."
 
"Oh, so you went here just to experience rave parties as part of your "faptuitious" endeavors? Aren't your race doing these things in your homeworld? Besides how did you end up getting captured?"
 
"In our home world we don't have such things The human Race has such entertainment that would enjoy. We got caught from being careless. In a i believe it's called dance club a fight broke out they began to toss in sleeping gas and tranquilizer. I got hit and fell asleep my form morphed back and i woke up here."
 
Back
Top