Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 05-18-2016, 09:53 PM   #251
FunRocco13
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilGirl View Post
Me too!
This thread makes me wonder if anyone else at the gym is thinking naughty thoughts.
I know i do...all the time...

Old 05-19-2016, 02:14 AM   #252
mitzidupree
Really Experienced

Quote:
Me too!
This thread makes me wonder if anyone else at the gym is thinking naughty thoughts.
I definitely have them...seeing all the sexy hardbodies, it's hard not to

Old 05-19-2016, 10:34 AM   #253
CyberRain
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Me too!
Just did. Thanks SDG !

Old 05-19-2016, 01:39 PM   #254
live4thebj
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately itís turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (Iíve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a strangerís sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldnít even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?
Of course. Part of the reason (aside from the obvious visual stimulations) is by working out and also making progress we feel better about ourselves, and that carries over to confidence, seeing ourselves getting sexier, and naturally with that confidence your sex drive will increase. It's not uncommon at all. God I feel like Sheldon Cooper right now.

Anyway, yes I been there. I actually played "what are my panties" game (by myself of course) with the ladies in the gym. Some I am certain were going commando and others thongs, boy shorts, and sometimes all they are wearing are boy shorts. That is actually the only thing I miss at the gym is the visual candy. But now I prefer to workout at home for other reasons.

Old 05-19-2016, 01:53 PM   #255
live4thebj
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFSauce View Post
Oh heck yeah. In-shape bodies are very sexy. Or even if they're not so in-shape yet ... just making the effort itself is sexy as hell.

And regarding strangers' sweat ... I love to feel and smell my man's sweat, feel it dripping on me, etc. (assuming he has showered within the past 24 hours or so!)

But strangers? No thanks!
WOW...just looked at your profile...WOW!

Old 07-03-2016, 11:06 AM   #256
8inthebox
Really Experienced

Working out

Was reading stories between sets, checking out the eye candy and got myself so hard and worked up that I had to tuck it behind the waistband of my shorts and take care of myself in the parking lot before driving home.

Old 07-03-2016, 12:02 PM   #257
Tongue_Twisted
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFSauce View Post
Oh heck yeah. In-shape bodies are very sexy. Or even if they're not so in-shape yet ... just making the effort itself is sexy as hell.

And regarding strangers' sweat ... I love to feel and smell my man's sweat, feel it dripping on me, etc. (assuming he has showered within the past 24 hours or so!)

But strangers? No thanks!
Wife and I joined a gym a month ago for the first time in our lives.
I have discovered that people working to get, or stay, in shape is indeed sexy as hell.

Old 07-06-2016, 08:56 AM   #258
gunthernehmen
Really Really Experienced

This would be me...

http://youtu.be/r4TuUUpdTYA

Quote:
At the gym a man falls of the treadmill looking at a hot babe and manages to do pushups when she looks at him.
(I don't mean to say it WAS me, just what I would try to pull off if I slipped in such a way)

Old 07-06-2016, 02:53 PM   #259
SunDevilGirl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunthernehmen View Post
This would be me...

(I don't mean to say it WAS me, just what I would try to pull off if I slipped in such a way)
This made me laugh.

Last edited by SunDevilGirl : 07-06-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Old 07-06-2016, 06:27 PM   #260
CyberRain
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunthernehmen View Post
This would be me...

Hahaha from the same series :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNPhVVjnoC0

Old 10-02-2016, 12:53 AM   #261
PTownPlaya
Really Experienced

Last edited by PTownPlaya : 11-27-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Old 10-02-2016, 12:55 AM   #262
kdb
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately itís turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (Iíve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a strangerís sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldnít even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

All the time. I'm amp'd up all day long

Old 10-02-2016, 04:03 PM   #263
nicknude
Loves Spam

Quote:

Fuck yes I do.

Between getting pumped up by the exercise, I get even more pumped up by watching the young, hard, sweaty girls. Most days I have to jerk off the minute I get home.

Do you ever wonder how many guys at the gym jerk off to you?

I see this....
http://www.hottystop.com/janessa-brazil-gym-flash/3.jpg

But picture this in my mind.......
http://the-sex.me/wp-content/uploads...03474kng84.gif

Old 04-14-2017, 06:14 PM   #264
leglover73
Experienced

Talking

Quote:

Yes and I would love to work out next to you. Or on a machine behind you.

Old 10-05-2017, 12:21 AM   #265
pvt_addiction
Literotica Guru

Recently Iíve been going to the track more often on my days off. Thereís something about a woman who comes across as a stay at home mom, in yoga pants, going up and down those stairs. Little does she know the motivation she provides. Or maybe she does.

Old 10-05-2017, 11:54 AM   #266
live4thebj
Literotica Guru

Signed up at Edge Fitness and dear god, the outfits today are like second pair of skin. I am NOT complaining!

Old 12-07-2017, 07:02 PM   #267
interestedtoknow
Experienced

Quote:

May be we could exercise together I could give you a real work out. I know your into this

https://78.media.tumblr.com/bc21b70c...pxloo1_400.gif