Old 12-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
Ironman420
Virgin

First MMF 3sum

So I had my first MMF threesome and thought I would share the experience.

I was browsing a common website for finding sex... some might guess which one. I found an add for a couple that lived a town just over from me and decided I would give it a try and see if we could get together to play. I was actually surprised that the wife got back to me within an hour. Lucky me... I drove the 45 minutes to get to their house. Of course I got lost and was afraid they would change their mind because it was taking so long. I finally found their house, which was out in the country far from anyone else. I was met at the door by a chubby bbw with a very cute face. A little about me is in order I guess. I am a 30 something white male that stands about 5'11'' and 245lbs. I was led up to their attic, which was set up as a play room, It had a bed in the center and a big screen playing rough sex. The guy was built similar to me if not a bit shorter. We sat a chatted for a bit, I guess trying to get to the right mood. Finally the girl took off her pants and crawled on the bed and laughed as she said, "Are we gonna do this or what?". I was eager so I just pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants to the floor. She seemed to enjoy the sight of my thick 6 1/2'' cut cock. She reached out and caressed it in a very pleasing way. The guy took his time and watched this proceed, all the while still clothed. The lady pulled me close by my cock and proceeded to take me in her mouth.....now that felt good. She had a small sweet mouth that stretched just right around my thick crown. While she was pleasuring me with her mouth she reached over and massaged her man's cock through his sweats. This didn't last long till he was dropping them to the floor as well. I took the time to study his body and again he had a similar build to my except his cock was maybe 5" at most, it wasn't a bad size just on the smaller end , at least compared to mine. The lady started alternating between giving us both head, her man took the opportunity to rub my cock when she was not sucking me. After the oral we laid down on the bed and I sucked her sweet little nipples, they were like two small berries and I enjoyed playing with them. Her man was between her legs licking her kitty, and he must really know what she likes because she drenched the sheets. We then switched places and I licked her pussy for a while. This lady had a nice little clit that stood at attention when flicked with a tongue. I moved from oral into fucking her in missionary position and came much sooner than I would have liked, but damn it was a hot scene. Before I came I asked if she wanted it anywhere special and she said on her tits. I started to cum on her tits but her man asked if he could take it in his mouth and who was I to deny him. I sat back to recoup while they fucked doggie style for a while and switched to missionary where he came about as hard as I have ever seen anyone. They both then proceeded to suck me off together. I had 2 lips on my cock, balls and taint and it was freaking awesome. We finished up here and sat and chatted about nothing for a bit but it was late and I need to drive back. I hope to have a repeat with them in the future.

Old 12-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
mc44k
Experienced

My oh my.
That sure sounds like fun.

Old 12-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
deyv
Literotica Guru

Congrats!!!

MMF 3sums are the best!

Old 12-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #4
Spyware2013
Experienced

first

Way back when I was at a local bar and struck up a conversation with Julie.
She was fair skinned , about 5'7" with long dark Crystal Gayle hair.
Thru ought the course of the evening the conversation was fun and flirtatious.
At some point we both knew something more was happening.
After a lot o f kissing outside the bar we decided to go to her place, a cute 2 bedroom apartment close to downtown.
A little more kissing and hugging and fumbling with the keys and we were inside.
She put one finger to her lips and I realized we were not alone.
"my Nephew Kevin is staying with me. He and his girlfriend split up so he's on the couch for a couple of nights. He's got to get up early for work, You don't mind , do you?"
Kevin was laying on the couch a blanket covering his lower half. He was probably Early twenties not much younger than Julie. Like me he was very slim Dark hair. Looking at his bare torso I could tell he was in good shape.
In the darkness Julie took my hand and led me to her bed room.We undressed each other and the moonlight through the window revealed her beautiful pale body. Her hair was so long down her back. Her tiny breasts were almost a mouthful and I quickly licked one long dark nipple and sucked her breast as she moaned.
We made love on top of the sheets, at her insistence. I spread her legs and kissed her shaved wet pussy. Our love making was beautiful and intense and we came together. I tried not to make a sound for fear of waking Kevin But Julie just moaned loudly and cried out as she came and a gush of her cum mixed with mine.
She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.
"Suck your cum out of my pussy and kiss me."
I rolled on my back and she straddled me used her fingers to open her pussy and I licked and sucked the warm fluid.
She continued to moan and I was beginning to get hard again.
I felt warm lips on my cock and a hand kneading my scrotum and that sensitive area near my asshole.
"Kevin you are so Bad!" said Julie
"Sorry Aunt Julie."
It was Kevin, tanned and naked kneeling between my legs and sucking me.
The sensation and surprise was incredible. Julie Moved off me so I could see and kissed me. Her lips brushed my ear and she breathed
"Do you mind?"
I moaned in reply.
She traced her lips down to my cock and shared sucked me into her mouth. Kevin leaned back revealing his smooth hard body and seven inch erection.
He stroked his cock as I went over the edge and came in Julie's mouth.
She smiled sweetly and leaned towards Kevin. He opened his lips and my cum drizzled out of her mouth onto his lips and down his chin.
It was the beginning of a wonderful week.

Old 01-08-2014, 03:42 PM   #5
HonkOnBobo
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman420 View Post
So I had my first MMF threesome and thought I would share the experience.

I was browsing a common website for finding sex... some might guess which one. I found an add for a couple that lived a town just over from me and decided I would give it a try and see if we could get together to play. I was actually surprised that the wife got back to me within an hour. Lucky me... I drove the 45 minutes to get to their house. Of course I got lost and was afraid they would change their mind because it was taking so long. I finally found their house, which was out in the country far from anyone else. I was met at the door by a chubby bbw with a very cute face. A little about me is in order I guess. I am a 30 something white male that stands about 5'11'' and 245lbs. I was led up to their attic, which was set up as a play room, It had a bed in the center and a big screen playing rough sex. The guy was built similar to me if not a bit shorter. We sat a chatted for a bit, I guess trying to get to the right mood. Finally the girl took off her pants and crawled on the bed and laughed as she said, "Are we gonna do this or what?". I was eager so I just pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants to the floor. She seemed to enjoy the sight of my thick 6 1/2'' cut cock. She reached out and caressed it in a very pleasing way. The guy took his time and watched this proceed, all the while still clothed. The lady pulled me close by my cock and proceeded to take me in her mouth.....now that felt good. She had a small sweet mouth that stretched just right around my thick crown. While she was pleasuring me with her mouth she reached over and massaged her man's cock through his sweats. This didn't last long till he was dropping them to the floor as well. I took the time to study his body and again he had a similar build to my except his cock was maybe 5" at most, it wasn't a bad size just on the smaller end , at least compared to mine. The lady started alternating between giving us both head, her man took the opportunity to rub my cock when she was not sucking me. After the oral we laid down on the bed and I sucked her sweet little nipples, they were like two small berries and I enjoyed playing with them. Her man was between her legs licking her kitty, and he must really know what she likes because she drenched the sheets. We then switched places and I licked her pussy for a while. This lady had a nice little clit that stood at attention when flicked with a tongue. I moved from oral into fucking her in missionary position and came much sooner than I would have liked, but damn it was a hot scene. Before I came I asked if she wanted it anywhere special and she said on her tits. I started to cum on her tits but her man asked if he could take it in his mouth and who was I to deny him. I sat back to recoup while they fucked doggie style for a while and switched to missionary where he came about as hard as I have ever seen anyone. They both then proceeded to suck me off together. I had 2 lips on my cock, balls and taint and it was freaking awesome. We finished up here and sat and chatted about nothing for a bit but it was late and I need to drive back. I hope to have a repeat with them in the future.
interesting... have you had any further contact?

Old 01-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #6
HonkOnBobo
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyware2013 View Post
Way back when I was at a local bar and struck up a conversation with Julie.
She was fair skinned , about 5'7" with long dark Crystal Gayle hair.
Thru ought the course of the evening the conversation was fun and flirtatious.
At some point we both knew something more was happening.
After a lot o f kissing outside the bar we decided to go to her place, a cute 2 bedroom apartment close to downtown.
A little more kissing and hugging and fumbling with the keys and we were inside.
She put one finger to her lips and I realized we were not alone.
"my Nephew Kevin is staying with me. He and his girlfriend split up so he's on the couch for a couple of nights. He's got to get up early for work, You don't mind , do you?"
Kevin was laying on the couch a blanket covering his lower half. He was probably Early twenties not much younger than Julie. Like me he was very slim Dark hair. Looking at his bare torso I could tell he was in good shape.
In the darkness Julie took my hand and led me to her bed room.We undressed each other and the moonlight through the window revealed her beautiful pale body. Her hair was so long down her back. Her tiny breasts were almost a mouthful and I quickly licked one long dark nipple and sucked her breast as she moaned.
We made love on top of the sheets, at her insistence. I spread her legs and kissed her shaved wet pussy. Our love making was beautiful and intense and we came together. I tried not to make a sound for fear of waking Kevin But Julie just moaned loudly and cried out as she came and a gush of her cum mixed with mine.
She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.
"Suck your cum out of my pussy and kiss me."
I rolled on my back and she straddled me used her fingers to open her pussy and I licked and sucked the warm fluid.
She continued to moan and I was beginning to get hard again.
I felt warm lips on my cock and a hand kneading my scrotum and that sensitive area near my asshole.
"Kevin you are so Bad!" said Julie
"Sorry Aunt Julie."
It was Kevin, tanned and naked kneeling between my legs and sucking me.
The sensation and surprise was incredible. Julie Moved off me so I could see and kissed me. Her lips brushed my ear and she breathed
"Do you mind?"
I moaned in reply.
She traced her lips down to my cock and shared sucked me into her mouth. Kevin leaned back revealing his smooth hard body and seven inch erection.
He stroked his cock as I went over the edge and came in Julie's mouth.
She smiled sweetly and leaned towards Kevin. He opened his lips and my cum drizzled out of her mouth onto his lips and down his chin.
It was the beginning of a wonderful week.
naughty aunt julie

Old 01-26-2014, 01:33 PM   #7
wntn2try
Virgin

Great stories

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait for my first time.