I like to share pics

MilwSoccerGuy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 9, 2013
Posts
941
Alright, here we go...

I am 33 male that loves women and is interested in some fun conversation. I am witty and fancy myself reasonably humerus.(get it that was a bone joke!) HAHAHA and yes I actually made myself laugh there. I want to be able to chat via messages here or on yahoo. I am married and my wife and I are working on our sexual chemistry, but right now I utilize this site and the good people I have talked to already as some additional stimulation.

My family comes first and I am very active so I won't be on here or available all day everyday, but I do my best to say hi and make time to chat when I can. I am a very sexual guy, but really enjoy getting to know new people and of course discovering new things.

Here is a teaser, let me know if you want more
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 2,175
Last edited:
heartfelt and teasing

watching my heartfelt post and teasing picture plummet down the boards is so sad....
 
Soccer tonight

Hanging around till a soccer post here, PM or Yahoo.... I feel like the guy at the bar holding a almost empty, warm beer looking around at everyone having a good time wondering how I got here..... Maybe I should go play pool?
 
You seem like a nice enough guy, I'd hang with ya, have a beer, while you wait. I doubt it will be long.

Hanging around till a soccer post here, PM or Yahoo.... I feel like the guy at the bar holding a almost empty, warm beer looking around at everyone having a good time wondering how I got here..... Maybe I should go play pool?
 
Don't be so hard on yourself. This was a nice start and the thread will pick up eventually but for now you've got a bump from me. I love the tease and the artsy angle of this:

attachment.php


Now please let us see more pictures. I don't think I'm the only Lit lady who enjoys a nice, slow tease :)
 
Last edited:
Want my honest opinion on how to get this thread going? Less "my sex life sucks", more "I'm a sexual, funny guy", and definitely more "here let me show you how sexy I am" ;) I love the tease and the artsy angle of this:

attachment.php


Now please let us see more pictures. I don't think I'm the only Lit lady who enjoys a nice, slow tease :)

I've noticed this ^^ sexy woman is normally pretty darn right. I love a slow tease.
 
Fair assessment

Thank you Scarlett for the honest words and the pic praise. To be honest this is rather new to me and I almost feel like I have to rationalize my being here to all of you. Kinda like I feel a little dirty with how much I like reading about and interacting with all these random strangers.

Soccer tonight was awesome! A few of us guys are going to grab a few beers. My knee is swollen, I am dripping with sweat and I am still flying high on happy endorphins from the game. It's been a good night, hopefully it gets better.
 
Thanks Sarah I will see what I can do.

PS your pic thread is sexy hell! I enjoyed letting my mind wander about you today.
 
Damn that picture turned sideways and stretched... How do I fix that? Also, how to I get the picture in the text vs just attached?
 
I'm home and hanging out. Let me know if you have any pic suggestions or just want to chat. I will be up for another 40 min or so.
 
getting close to sleep but feeling a little wanting...
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • closer.JPG
    closer.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,608
Last edited:
If she is willing I am able. Currently I am simply here to enjoy all the beautiful ladies that are entertained by my posts. In turn, I of course allow myself to fantasize about and be stimulated by their posts.
 
i think it is time to go to sleep.... goodnight ladies maybe we can try again tomorrow
 

Attachments

  • mole.JPG
    mole.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 285
Hmmmm I like where this thread is going! Keep it up :devil:
 
Back
Top