Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-13-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Shredding all of JackAssJim's Government employment resumes.
Posts: 12,564
Schools need to educate male children on how to fight back against women rapists.

From combat techniques, kicking, biting, to simply telling her "no".

Unlike female victims of statutory rape, underaged male victims of statutory rape will be found responsible for the rape in a court of law and forced to pay child support if the rapist gets pregnant.

Therefore the burden is on young boys (but not young girls) to learn the very serious consequences of being a rape victim - consequences which will stay with them for the next 18 years of their life.

If you care about your son and want to avoid him becoming a victim of the anti-male justice system, you will sit down and have a talk with him about this.
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
cjh
. . .
 
cjh's Avatar
 
cjh is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 30,488
Explain to me any circumstance under which a mother who bears a child is not financially responsible for that child outside of termination of her parental rights or formally serving as a surrogate?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 15,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
From combat techniques, kicking, biting, to simply telling her "no".

They already do, I was taught this in elementary school..so were all my classmates.. boys and girls, and I'm pushing 32... if you or your MRA masters ever actually researched anything; you'd know that


Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Unlike female victims of statutory rape, underaged male victims of statutory rape will be found responsible for the rape in a court of law and forced to pay child support if the rapist gets pregnant.
thanks christ female children never have to face any consequences of rape...phew, dodged a bullet there

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Therefore the burden is on young boys (but not young girls) to learn the very serious consequences of being a rape victim
very true.. little girls should never learn about being a rape victim.. even though one in 4 women will experience some sort of sexual assualt before the age of 25... because the only victims of rape are boys.. despite the evidence showing there's not alot of difference in the victims when it coimes to children.. the perpetrators are overwhelmingly male alas.. but hey male pedophiles are victims too, right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
- consequences which will stay with them for the next 18 years of their life.

Very true, little girls will never have to worry about carrying a child to term like little boys will, little girls won't have to worry about dying during childbirth like little boys would, girls will never have to raise the child they gave birth to only boys will...thanks for clearing that up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
If you care about your son and want to avoid him becoming a victim of the anti-male justice system, you will sit down and have a talk with him about this.
talk to him about " legitmate " rape, tell him its okay for the police to say he deserved to be raped because he was dressed like a slut, tell him it's okay to cover up his rape if it might hurt the local high school football team, let him know that he won't be able to get an abortion for his rape child, tell him that if he does give birth to his rape child his rapist can then successfully sue for custody of the rape baby

but mainly you should talk to him about being a decent human being.. and not tell him a bunch of misleading gender politics bullshit
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Shredding all of JackAssJim's Government employment resumes.
Posts: 12,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
They already do, I was taught this in elementary school..so were all my classmates.. boys and girls, and I'm pushing 32... if you or your MRA masters ever actually researched anything; you'd know that




thanks christ female children never have to face any consequences of rape...phew, dodged a bullet there
How many girls get charged with child support when they don't even have custody of the kid?

Shit, woman, we already know how much you like to blame males, at least have some decency and try not to blame boys for being raped by adult women, will you? Just this once?

Quote:
very true.. little girls should never learn about being a rape victim.. even though one in 4 women will experience some sort of sexual assualt before the age of 25... because the only victims of rape are boys.. despite the evidence showing there's not alot of difference in the victims when it coimes to children.. the perpetrators are overwhelmingly male alas.. but hey male pedophiles are victims too, right?
Name me one girl who got charged with child support for a kid she has no custody of.

Quote:
Very true, little girls will never have to worry about carrying a child to term like little boys will, little girls won't have to worry about dying during childbirth like little boys would, girls will never have to raise the child they gave birth to only boys will...thanks for clearing that up
Name me one girl who got charged with child support for a kid she has no custody of.

Quote:
talk to him about " legitmate " rape, tell him its okay for the police to say he deserved to be raped because he was dressed like a slut, tell him it's okay to cover up his rape if it might hurt the local high school football team, let him know that he won't be able to get an abortion for his rape child, tell him that if he does give birth to his rape child his rapist can then successfully sue for custody of the rape baby

but mainly you should talk to him about being a decent human being.. and not tell him a bunch of misleading gender politics bullshit
Name me one girl who got charged with child support for a kid she has no custody of.
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #5
cjh
. . .
 
cjh's Avatar
 
cjh is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 30,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh View Post
Explain to me any circumstance under which a mother who bears a child is not financially responsible for that child outside of termination of her parental rights or formally serving as a surrogate?
i cannot think of any.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 05:28 PM   #6
cjh
. . .
 
cjh's Avatar
 
cjh is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 30,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
How many girls get charged with child support when they don't even have custody of the kid?

Shit, woman, we already know how much you like to blame males, at least have some decency and try not to blame boys for being raped by adult women, will you? Just this once?


Name me one girl who got charged with child support for a kid she has no custody of.


Name me one girl who got charged with child support for a kid she has no custody of.


Name me one girl who got charged with child support for a kid she has no custody of.
Quote:
In Lacey, the parties were granted an irreconcilable differences divorce. Id. at 1133(¶ 2). By agreement, the non-custodial mother was to pay no child support. Id. at 1139(¶ 29). The parties made this agreement because the mother was unemployed. Id. The Court upheld the chancellor's later ruling that required the mother to pay child support. Id. at 1139(¶ 31). The Court noted that not only was no child support awarded in the initial decree, but “the parties did not originally agree that other arrangements would be adequate and child support would not be needed unless the custodial parent became unemployed.” Id. at 1140(¶ 35). This language distinguished the facts in Lacey from an earlier decision in Mississippi Department of Human Services v. Shelby, 802 So.2d 89, 96 (Miss.2001), where the party contracted away child support in exchange for the conveyance of other property or financial arrangement at the time of the divorce. Lacey, 822 So.2d at 1140(¶ 35). Therefore, this Court treated the motion as one for an initial award of child support and affirmed an award in line with the statutory child support guidelines. Id. at 1140(¶ 36).

***

Parents may not contract away their child's right to child support. *892 Lawrence v. Lawrence, 574 So.2d 1376, 1381 (Miss.1991). Any such agreement is null and void. Houck v. Ousterhout, 861 So.2d 1000, 1001-02(¶ 8) (Miss.2003). Such benefits belong to the child. Owen v. Wilkinson, 915 So.2d 493, 496(¶ 10) (Miss.Ct.App.2005). “The duty to support children is a continuing duty on both parents and is a vested right of the child.” Id. (quoting Calton v. Calton, 485 So.2d 309, 310 (Miss.1986)). “[C]hildren are not chattels whose rights can be bargained away by parents; such agreements will be evaluated with the best interest of the child as its criteria.” Calton v. Calton, 485 So.2d 309, 310 (Miss.1986). Likewise, a child does not lose his right to child support due to the custodial parent's delay in seeking child support. Owen, 915 So.2d at 496(¶ 10).
Forrest v. McCoy
941 So.2d 889
Miss.App.,2006.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #7
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 15,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
How many girls get charged with child support when they don't even have custody of the kid?

Shit, woman, we already know how much you like to blame males, at least have some decency and try not to blame boys for being raped by adult women, will you? Just this once?


Name me one girl who got charged with child support for a kid she has no custody of.


Name me one girl who got charged with child support for a kid she has no custody of.


Name me one girl who got charged with child support for a kid she has no custody of.

In Lacey, the parties were granted an irreconcilable differences divorce. Id. at 1133(¶ 2). By agreement, the non-custodial mother was to pay no child support. Id. at 1139(¶ 29). The parties made this agreement because the mother was unemployed. Id. The Court upheld the chancellor's later ruling that required the mother to pay child support. Id. at 1139(¶ 31). The Court noted that not only was no child support awarded in the initial decree, but “the parties did not originally agree that other arrangements would be adequate and child support would not be needed unless the custodial parent became unemployed.” Id. at 1140(¶ 35). This language distinguished the facts in Lacey from an earlier decision in Mississippi Department of Human Services v. Shelby, 802 So.2d 89, 96 (Miss.2001), where the party contracted away child support in exchange for the conveyance of other property or financial arrangement at the time of the divorce. Lacey, 822 So.2d at 1140(¶ 35). Therefore, this Court treated the motion as one for an initial award of child support and affirmed an award in line with the statutory child support guidelines. Id. at 1140(¶ 36).

***

Parents may not contract away their child's right to child support. *892 Lawrence v. Lawrence, 574 So.2d 1376, 1381 (Miss.1991). Any such agreement is null and void. Houck v. Ousterhout, 861 So.2d 1000, 1001-02(¶ 8) (Miss.2003). Such benefits belong to the child. Owen v. Wilkinson, 915 So.2d 493, 496(¶ 10) (Miss.Ct.App.2005). “The duty to support children is a continuing duty on both parents and is a vested right of the child.” Id. (quoting Calton v. Calton, 485 So.2d 309, 310 (Miss.1986)). “[C]hildren are not chattels whose rights can be bargained away by parents; such agreements will be evaluated with the best interest of the child as its criteria.” Calton v. Calton, 485 So.2d 309, 310 (Miss.1986). Likewise, a child does not lose his right to child support due to the custodial parent's delay in seeking child support. Owen, 915 So.2d at 496(¶ 10).



but the real point was... why do you think only boys should be protected from sexual predators


I'm not blaming men... I am absolutely appalled that you think only boys should be protected from rape


can't help but notice you dodged that like a motherfucker
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #8
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 15,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Therefore the burden is on young boys (but not young girls) to learn the very serious consequences of being a rape victim - consequences which will stay with them for the next 18 years of their life.

.
how exactly is this not saying that it's more important for boys
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #9
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Shredding all of JackAssJim's Government employment resumes.
Posts: 12,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
In Lacey, the parties were granted an irreconcilable differences divorce. Id. at 1133(¶ 2). By agreement, the non-custodial mother was to pay no child support. Id. at 1139(¶ 29). The parties made this agreement because the mother was unemployed. Id. The Court upheld the chancellor's later ruling that required the mother to pay child support. Id. at 1139(¶ 31). The Court noted that not only was no child support awarded in the initial decree, but “the parties did not originally agree that other arrangements would be adequate and child support would not be needed unless the custodial parent became unemployed.” Id. at 1140(¶ 35). This language distinguished the facts in Lacey from an earlier decision in Mississippi Department of Human Services v. Shelby, 802 So.2d 89, 96 (Miss.2001), where the party contracted away child support in exchange for the conveyance of other property or financial arrangement at the time of the divorce. Lacey, 822 So.2d at 1140(¶ 35). Therefore, this Court treated the motion as one for an initial award of child support and affirmed an award in line with the statutory child support guidelines. Id. at 1140(¶ 36).

***

Parents may not contract away their child's right to child support. *892 Lawrence v. Lawrence, 574 So.2d 1376, 1381 (Miss.1991). Any such agreement is null and void. Houck v. Ousterhout, 861 So.2d 1000, 1001-02(¶ 8) (Miss.2003). Such benefits belong to the child. Owen v. Wilkinson, 915 So.2d 493, 496(¶ 10) (Miss.Ct.App.2005). “The duty to support children is a continuing duty on both parents and is a vested right of the child.” Id. (quoting Calton v. Calton, 485 So.2d 309, 310 (Miss.1986)). “[C]hildren are not chattels whose rights can be bargained away by parents; such agreements will be evaluated with the best interest of the child as its criteria.” Calton v. Calton, 485 So.2d 309, 310 (Miss.1986). Likewise, a child does not lose his right to child support due to the custodial parent's delay in seeking child support. Owen, 915 So.2d at 496(¶ 10).



but the real point was... why do you think only boys should be protected from sexual predators


I'm not blaming men... I am absolutely appalled that you think only boys should be protected from rape


can't help but notice you dodged that like a motherfucker
That's because you're full of shit.

The issue is that girls who are victims of rape don't get charged child support when they give up custody of the kid. Boy victims, on the other hand, are.

You are trying desperately to deny this and hijack the discussion away from boy victims of rape being victimized with child support obligations.

I will fight you on this until once again you flee from the thread. This issue will get air time and you will not hijack it.
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 07:00 PM   #10
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Shredding all of JackAssJim's Government employment resumes.
Posts: 12,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
how exactly is this not saying that it's more important for boys
Because girls don't get charged child support when they're victims of rape and they don't have custody of the resulting child. Boys are. This bullshit has got to change.

Until it does, boys need to be warned that if they get raped by an older woman and she has a baby from it, he'll get charged child support.

And man hating feminist bitches like you will not fucking derail this issue.
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #11
cjh
. . .
 
cjh's Avatar
 
cjh is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 30,488
Until someone's parental rights are terminated, they are on the hook for support.

Rape. Consensual. Male. Female. Does not matter.

That's because it's the child's right. Not the parent's.

Change your argument--boys get prosecuted more than girls--or you'll keep defeating yourself.

Care for a peanut?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #12
RoryN
In Dog we trust
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
I am absolutely appalled that you think only boys should be protected from rape
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded
*dodge*
You're essentially the exact same type of person you profess to hate on here daily - except that you have a penis, and they have vaginas.

This is par for the course. You also profess to hate racists, yet are one yourself. Career online hypocrite.
__________________
"Rory is not a racist. You call him a racist because that is the label which causes you so much grief.
You are a racist and try to mask it as intellectualism." - Bronzeage
"You suffered on our behalf in order to expose a truly pompous ass. Thank you." - The_Trouvere
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #13
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Shredding all of JackAssJim's Government employment resumes.
Posts: 12,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
You're essentially the exact same type of person you profess to hate on here daily - except that you have a penis, and they have vaginas.

This is par for the course. You also profess to hate racists, yet are one yourself. Career online hypocrite.
Girls don't get charged child support when they're victims of rape and they don't have custody of the resulting child. Boys are.

Thank you for conceding that I am correct when I say this.

The fact is you don't even want to address what I actually said. You hate men. You hate male victims of rape. You want them to pay, and this is why you hate me so much.
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #14
RoryN
In Dog we trust
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
You hate men. You hate male victims of rape. You want them to pay, and this is why you hate me so much.
You don't generate any emotions as strong as hate, LT. You're not that interesting.

Your delusional logic isn't unique amongst the loaners in cyberworld.
__________________
"Rory is not a racist. You call him a racist because that is the label which causes you so much grief.
You are a racist and try to mask it as intellectualism." - Bronzeage
"You suffered on our behalf in order to expose a truly pompous ass. Thank you." - The_Trouvere
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2013, 03:46 AM   #15
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 15,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
That's because you're full of shit.
I'm full of shit because you said this


Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Therefore the burden is on young boys (but not young girls) to learn the very serious consequences of being a rape victim
[quote=LJ_Reloaded;51836603]The issue is that girls who are victims of rape don't get charged child support when they give up custody of the kid. Boy victims, on the other hand, are.

No, that's not what was said...I'll repeat it


Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Therefore the burden is on young boys (but not young girls) to learn the very serious consequences of being a rape victim
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
You are trying desperately to deny this and hijack the discussion away from boy victims of rape being victimized with child support obligations.
I'm hijacking it...by directly quoting you?


Therefore the burden is on young boys (but not young girls) to learn the very serious consequences of being a rape victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
I will fight you on this until once again you flee from the thread. This issue will get air time and you will not hijack it.

Please feel free to air this time and time again.. and I will continue to ask why you dont think girls should get the same protection from sexual predators as boys
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2013, 03:48 AM   #16
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 15,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Because girls don't get charged child support when they're victims of rape and they don't have custody of the resulting child. Boys are. This bullshit has got to change.

Until it does, boys need to be warned that if they get raped by an older woman and she has a baby from it, he'll get charged child support.

And man hating feminist bitches like you will not fucking derail this issue.
But it's still not important for girls to get the same protection from sexual predators as boys?

The only person that hates a gender in this thread...is you
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #17
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Shredding all of JackAssJim's Government employment resumes.
Posts: 12,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
But it's still not important for girls to get the same protection from sexual predators as boys?
When girl who are victims of rape are being made to pay child support for a child not even in their custody, then you can come back and make this asinine argument.

Quote:
The only person that hates a gender in this thread...is you
You don't hate men as long as you can find a way to enslave them.
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #18
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Shredding all of JackAssJim's Government employment resumes.
Posts: 12,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
Please feel free to air this time and time again.. and I will continue to ask why you dont think girls should get the same protection from sexual predators as boys
When girls who are victims of rape are being made to pay child support for a child not even in their custody, then you will have a valid argument.

Until then you've got nothing.
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #19
RoryN
In Dog we trust
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,477
Hey LT,

I'll form a pact with you: I won't start any more threads from this day forward about racism of any sort if you stop creating threads about gender issues / gender politics from this day forward. No B.S. technicalities re: content in created threads are allowed, but responding to previous threads & posts is okay, as are new posts.

You, of course, will interpret this as me trying to get you to be quiet about these issues. Honestly, I couldn't care less. I just want to prove that my self-control is better than yours.

Deal?
__________________
"Rory is not a racist. You call him a racist because that is the label which causes you so much grief.
You are a racist and try to mask it as intellectualism." - Bronzeage
"You suffered on our behalf in order to expose a truly pompous ass. Thank you." - The_Trouvere
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #20
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,586
Wait, hold up. LJ has money to pay child support?!?! That seems highly unlikely.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #21
RoryN
In Dog we trust
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,477
He ignored my challenge like the plague.
__________________
"Rory is not a racist. You call him a racist because that is the label which causes you so much grief.
You are a racist and try to mask it as intellectualism." - Bronzeage
"You suffered on our behalf in order to expose a truly pompous ass. Thank you." - The_Trouvere
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #22
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 15,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
When girl who are victims of rape are being made to pay child support for a child not even in their custody, then you can come back and make this asinine argument.

so it's okay for little girls to get raped, just as long as they don't have to pay child support...got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
You don't hate men as long as you can find a way to enslave them.
I don't hate men, I'm just trying to figure out why you think only boys should be taught to avoid sexual predators
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2013, 04:21 PM   #23
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 15,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
When girls who are victims of rape are being made to pay child support for a child not even in their custody, then you will have a valid argument.

Until then you've got nothing.
So little girls who get raped and have to raise their child... shouldn't get the same education about sexual assault as boys?

really?


really?
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #24
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Shredding all of JackAssJim's Government employment resumes.
Posts: 12,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
So little girls who get raped and have to raise their child...
And have to raise their child? Where do you get that from? Please state the case law or legal statute that OBLIGATES a female victim of rape to raise the resulting child.

You can't do that. We're all done here except for your evasions and endless bleating.
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #25
sigh
chant mistress
 
sigh's Avatar
 
sigh is offline
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: up against the red wall
Posts: 9,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
From combat techniques, kicking, biting, to simply telling her "no".

Unlike female victims of statutory rape, underaged male victims of statutory rape will be found responsible for the rape in a court of law and forced to pay child support if the rapist gets pregnant.


Therefore the burden is on young boys (but not young girls) to learn the very serious consequences of being a rape victim - consequences which will stay with them for the next 18 years of their life.

If you care about your son and want to avoid him becoming a victim of the anti-male justice system, you will sit down and have a talk with him about this.
You're right. Female victims of rape who become pregnant don't generally pay court-ordered child support. Can anyone think of a reason why?

And where did you get the idea that young girls who become pregnant due to rape haven't learned the "very serious consequences of being a rape victim". Are you fucking kidding me?
__________________
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.