Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 12-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
WatersRhyme
Experienced

Married 32-year-old male looking for female for online conversation and fun

I'm a 32-year-old male living near Toronto, Ontario. I've been married for 9 years, and we make pretty good partners but not good lovers. I won't go into detail on that here, other than to say I've been trying to improve things over the years with very little success.

I'm looking for a female who wants conversation and friendship as well as sexual fun, and who, of course, understands and is ok with my marital status. Beyond that, the only thing I'm looking for is that you're relatively close to my age; mid-20's to 40 or so, but I'm not tied to any hard number (beyond legal age). Other than that, as long as we enjoy each other's company and can actually catch each other online on a regular basis, I'm open to anything. I'm in the EST timezone and can find some time to talk most days at work, as well as later in the evenings (usually 11 PM EST and later; I'm a night owl most nights). Real life comes first, and I'm not going to do anything to compromise that for either of us.

A bit more about me: I write software for a large tech company for a living. I have a son who's almost three; he's got a great personality and I completely love spending time with him. Appearance-wise, I'm 5'10" with short brown hair, bright blue eyes, and glasses. I'm chubby, though I'm slowly losing weight at the gym in my office, so if you don't like that, I'm not for you, and no hard feelings.

My main interests are music, video games, and reading. Musically, I've played piano since I was 5, though now I stick to keyboards, and play around with writing my own stuff on my computer. I listen to most genres of music, and especially love jazz, classic rock (bonus to anyone who understands my forum username), and film scores, and I always love discovering new bands and songs. As far as video games, I lean towards strategy and role-playing games. I read a fair bit too; classic literature mainly, but I love the Harry Potter series and am ashamed to admit I only discovered it 3 years ago. I'm currently on book 5 of A Song of Ice and Fire. Personality-wise, I'm calm, gentle, and caring. I'm an introvert, which for me means that I'm quiet and don't like being in a large group; I love good conversation with a small number of people though.

Anyway, that's me; if you find this interesting, send me a PM and let's talk and see if we're a good fit.

Last edited by WatersRhyme : 12-11-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Old 12-12-2013, 07:04 AM   #2
marieinont
Really Really Experienced

I enjoy chat

Hello to you, I.ll start by saying I am female, married and I am 60...yes..60. If you find that unacceptable..no problem. I love to chat here...amazing what you can say, tell people here. inhibitions dropped...sex..fantasy..experiences, and i have rp.d a few times now. i am in Ontario. I.m uusally online in the mornings, thats when i am alone. I am looking for someone with similar interests...fantasies...on a regular basis.....up to you now.. Marie

Old 12-15-2013, 11:53 PM   #3
marianthelibrarian
Virgin

[message removed]

Last edited by marianthelibrarian : 12-15-2013 at 11:54 PM. Reason: dumbmistake!

Old 01-20-2014, 12:38 PM   #4
WatersRhyme
Experienced

Just giving this a bump. Any females looking for both companionship and fun?

Old 02-07-2014, 10:54 AM   #5
WatersRhyme
Experienced

Another bump. There's got to be more people who are around and awake when I am!

Old 03-15-2014, 11:13 PM   #6
WatersRhyme
Experienced

Bump to see if anyone else is around and interested.