Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 12-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
Iscaa
Literotica Guru

Wink The Gitana (closed for aidan123)

La Gitana

It had been a long hot day on the Spanish Andalusian plains in mid summer as the small band of gypsies slowly made their way along the dusty road. The era was the mid 18th century, life on the road was not easy, townspeople resented anyone different. And the gypsies were certainly different, what with their wild and colourful ways. The men usually hired themselves out to do odd jobs at harvest time or fixed broken items such as wheels, buildings, or small items like kitchenware, really they would tackle any kind of job. Some of the gypsy women would make some extra coins in the early evening by dancing while the men played their music by the firelight. The townsmen always looked forward to watching the women dance throwing some coins on the ground at their feet when the music stopped. This kind of entertainment would put their wives in bad moods more often then not. For the above reasons they were, if not exactly welcomed at least they were allowed into town, the gypsies filled a certain need in small towns that resulted in their being tolerated.

This small band of gypsies had four married couples three single men, one single woman, and six children of various ages. Anymore than that number made it harder to get enough work to keep everyone fed and clothed. Some bands had taken to stealing in hard times, giving the rest of their people a bad reputation to contend with as they moved about the countryside.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
Iscaa
Literotica Guru

Name; Rosa De Marco
Age; 21
Birthplace; Spain
Parents; Mother- Carmin, Father- Marco
Occupation; Dancer

Appearance;
Eyes; dark green
Height; 5 ft. 2 in.
Weight; 115 lbs.
Build; slim, athletic
Skin colour; olive
Hair; black, slightly curly, half way down the back.
Other; has beauty mark on cheek bone

Loves to wear colourful skirts and tops with lots of bangles on her wrists throat with dangling earrings as well as bangles on her ankles.

Bio; Grew up with a band of Gypsies, parents had died a few years back. Rosa carried on her family tradition of the woman dancing for coins which she was able to do having inherited the horse and wagon from her father. She fell in love and married one of the gypsy men Ramon Diaz, but he was killed a year ago when they had trouble with some townsmen. Since that time Rosa has been alone, avoiding getting involved with anyone. It has not been easy since a lone woman has no protection from the lusty men from the towns or some in the gypsy band.

The women felt for her but wished she would just take a man and his protection. One gypsy has had his eye on her for months and he had become more bold as time went on. Bruno lusted after Rosa and was becoming impatient with her. Rosa would rather be alone then to settle for a man she didn't love. So lately she had to be ever vigilant making sure never to be caught alone.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Rosa 1.gif (98.5 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Iscaa : 12-18-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:47 PM   #3
aidan123
Virgin

Patrick's Bio

Name Patrick Montgomery
Patrick is 26
eyes colour hazel
light brown hair is long tied in the back
height 5'9
weight 175 lbs
build strong jaw line broad shoulders large hands
skin is tanned from working most of his life in the out doors
has a easy manor and slow to quarrel known for his hard work shroud barging skills.

Birthplace was Ireland but moved when he was young because of persecution do to there catholic beliefs to England where his father became a very wealthy business man in lumber and banking, gaining much respect from the middle and upper classes.

His mother died giving birth to him. He was raised by a governess (Anna)A single woman who's husband had died at sea. He loved her as if she were his real mother.

Anna was in charge of his early education.At night would tell him tales that her father had told her. Stories of far off places and wonderful adventures that await any man that was not scared of hard work.Her gentle nature wore off on him as well,treating the poor and needy with respect and helping where he could,aiding the homeless widows and orphans.
These stories never left him,although he was not a dreamer he remained a romantic.

Patrick wanting to prove himself and with money that he had borrowed from his father moved Spain to start a bodega (winery) bought a large parcel of land and adjoining vineyard in the south of Spain Jerez de la Front area.
How ever an agreement had been struck between his father and a banker when he was younger to marry the bankers daughter. The joining of the family would increase the wealth of both family's.

Hearing this Patrick became in raged and refused the agreement. His father promised to cut him out of his will and inheritance if he did not follow through.Telling him he would understand when he was older.
The betrothed (Elizabeth) was to meet him in Spain in the Spring of the following year.

Last edited by aidan123 : 12-24-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Old 12-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #4
Iscaa
Literotica Guru

Taking a deep breath I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand, hoping to see a signal to make camp soon. It was early but the heat was wearing everyone down, taking my cantina I took a long swallow of the warm water. About an hour later the lead wagon turned towards a small running stream, with a grateful sigh I leaned towards Pedro speaking gently,

“Soon Pedro we will set up camp and I'll get some water and food for you.”

I drove the wagon towards an area that would give me some peace and quiet from the usual family hub bub. Nodding in satisfaction I quickly jumped down and unharnessed Pedro, talking and petting him as I lead him to the stream to drink. As he took his fill I looked around to for a nice patch of grass for him. Smiling, luck was with us, taking his rope I soon had him in the middle of a fine patch of grass not far from my wagon. As he started to nibble on the lush green blades I tied his long rope to a nearby tree, watching him for a few minutes before turning away.

Satisfied that Pedro was taken care of, now it was my turn, I wondered what to prepare for my meal as I made my way back to the wagon. Being preoccupied I didn't notice that Bruno had been watching me from the far corner of the wagon. As I stepped to the back entrance I figured it might be a good time to get my spare water cantinas filled now rather then later. My dinner could wait a bit longer, I reached inside when suddenly I felt strong arms grab me from behind spinning me around and pinning me against the bottom ledge of the wagon. Damn it, it was Bruno I should have been more on guard, I opened my mouth to scream but he was quick covering it with one of his large hands. We struggled for a few minutes as he held me against the wagon with his body while his other hand tore at my blouse. I cursed him as my hand reached for something to hit him with. Him mouth by my ear hissed,

“Take it easy Rosa ...I am not going to hurt you...I just want to get to know you better....come on...I know you have been missing a man's touch.”

My stomach churned as his hand roughly fondled my breast, then finally my hand found my small cooking pot, I grasped it tightly and swung as hard as I could, hitting him square in the forehead. As he let go and moved back, I made my escape, running towards Pedro. With shaking hands I slipped the knot tying him to the tree, grabbed his mane and pulled myself onto his back.

We took off in a cloud of dust, all I wanted to do was to get away from Bruno and not have to explain to the others what had been about to occur. As I rode away I turned and shouted,

“PIG!”

We galloped a long time until I realized that Pedro was getting winded. Slowing him down, I now had time to look around, further down towards small river I spotted what looked like a tiny waterfall. Turning Pedro's head we now made for it, as we got closer I could see that there was a small pool at the base of the waterfall. At a leg signal Pedro stopped, still breathing heavily, slipping off his back I took some dry grass and rubbed him down. After he had cooled down somewhat I let him drink from the pool before he wandered to the nearest patch of grass.

Finally feeling like I was safe I glanced at the inviting cool water, but I did look around to make sure I was alone. Sighing I asked Pedro.

“Well boy, do you think it's safe for me to I use this pool to clean the dust and the touch of that pig of a man off my body?”

He just kept on cropping the grass without a care in the world, so I laughed as I quickly pulled my boots off, the cool grass felt good on my bare feet. Nest I reached up and pulled my bandana off shaking my hair loose. I reached down grasping the edge of my blouse and pulling it up and over my head, folded it and set it beside my boots, next I unbuttoned my shirt and slid it down over my hips and kicked it over beside my blouse. I stood in just my drawers hesitated for a second and thought, (what the hell, may as well have a good wash while I have this opportunity.) So off those came too, now I remembered the small bottle of liquid soap I always carried in my skirt pocket. Bending down I soon found the soap and turned towards the pool setting it down near the edge.

Stepping up to the water I tentatively put my toes in, shivered once before diving in head first. The contrast between the heat of the day and the cool pool made it exhilarating, I came up shaking my head and laughing at how marvelous it felt. I swam around feeling the sweat and dirt of the day fall off my body. Finally I swam to the place I had left my soap took it and swam to a small rock where I could sit and lather up my hair and body. I soap was special, being infused with my favourite scent lavender, once I was satisfied , I set the bottle on the rock and dived in the pool to rinse. I did my hair once more just for good measure and rinsed thoroughly. Now I contentedly swam around just enjoying myself knowing I would soon have to get dressed and go back to camp.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:55 PM   #5
aidan123
Virgin

Patrick

Once Patrick climbed the knoll he stopped to evaluate his newly acquired land. Looking up at the hot sun he mopped the sweat from his brow before tucking the handkerchief back in his back pocket. He had been walking his property most of the day with Carlos, a yardman that had been with the previous owner most of his life and knew just about every thing there was to know about grapes. Which included the proper care of vineyards and after 35 years how to bottle the perfect wine. He was pleased that he been asked to stay on at the request of Patrick.

Patrick told Carlos he could go home, that it was getting late in the day and he would be with his family. Carlos made a point to tell Patrick that the stream goes a little further, then has a water falls with a pool that he could swim in.The original owners had built a small cabin there. During the summer months he and his wife would picnic with there daughter. He went on to say "that place is Cursed senoi Montgomery so please be careful.The cabin burned in the night about 17 years ago but only two body's were ever found. They say the little girl has been seen swimming there still". Patrick smiled at him waved him bye and proceeded on his way looking forward to a nice refreshing swim.

He left the path went down the steep bank could hear the water falls. Began to undress as he neared it.The mist being sent by the falls cooled his now bear chest. He turned at the edge of the pool and removed his trossers and tossed them to the side. As he turned naked he saw a woman in the water starying at him. He crouched to cover himself hiding behind a bush.He peeked at her and could hear her screaming at him in Spanish waving her hands.

Last edited by aidan123 : 12-24-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Old 12-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #6
Iscaa
Literotica Guru

As I contentedly swam a few more minutes before having to get out of the pool, suddenly I heard a snap of some twigs. I stopped moving and looked around, not sure where it came from. Again I heard it, turning my head towards where the sound came from to my horror I saw a man just finished taking off his trousers. He turned my way and I saw a "Full on Naked Man", he may have been attractive in other circumstances, but not now!

I screamed as I tried to cover my bare chest with my arms and long hair, at the same time back peddling towards to the other side of the pool. Angrily I shouted,

"OMG....get your cloths back on!....Go away...Go away ..."

And other such things, I can't remember now, but as soon as he saw me he did try to cover himself with his hands. Which was not enough by a long shot. I kept screaming at him as he grabbed his clothes and hid behind some bushes. I saw him still peeking through the bushes so I kept on yelling at him as I neared the place where I had left my cloths. I turned my head towards him and shouted,

"Close your eyes, if you want to live...cause I'm getting out of the pool now."

I saw that he was struggling to get his trousers back on...jumping around on one leg, so I swiftly left the pool and grabbed my blouse and skirt running for the nearest bush. Luckily there was a small one not ten feet away. Once behind it, I fumbled trying to get my skirt up and over my wet legs and hips. Forget about my drawers for now, then I struggled with my blouse...with wet skin I was having a hard time, plus my hair kept getting in the way. As I got dressed I kept as low down as I could and yelled,

"Just you stay where you are mister....I have a knife and know how to use it!"

Once I was buttoned up I didn't know if I should be angry or scared now. Taking a deep breath I tried to calm down , I saw that my boots were still by the edge of the pool. I really wanted to run for my horse and get out of there, but those were my favourite ...well my only boots. I just couldn't leave them behind. I looked to see where the man had gotten to, but he seemed to have disappeared, I franticly looked around where I had last seen him, nothing. I hoped he had decided to leave the area, if he knew what was good for him, he did. So having one last look around I decided to make a run for my boots.

Dashing over to them I quickly bent down to grab them, that is when I heard a voice and slowly turned my head.

Last edited by Iscaa : 12-14-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #7
aidan123
Virgin

Patrick

Oh my god this is not good. I was dressing as fast as I could tucking in my shirt hurrying over where I believed the woman had left the pool. As I was finishing dressing I could hear a voice.I stopped and strained to catch what she was screaming at me the falls muffled it badly.

Spanish perhaps,I thought to myself.

If she leaves and I don't get a chance to explain myself before she gets back to her family there could be hell to pay. I made my way to the clearing and saw that she was for the most part dressed except for her boots,I hurried over to her.

"Miss.excuse me Miss." I spoke low and softly not wanting to frighten her any further.
She was bent over tugging at her boot. she turned quickly and was brandishing a knife and it was pointing at my throut.I backed away giving her space.

I'm so very sorry miss” I tried to explain.“How am I going to explain this to you”
Despite the current situation I could not help but admire such a beautiful woman.Where does such beauty come from?

”Are you Spanish? do you speak Spanish? I asked slowly. I smiled at her and raised my hands in submission. Habla u set d e s p a ñ o l I smiled as I asked if she spoke Spanish.

I wished she would say something anything to me she was just glaring at me. Pointing to myself Mi nombre es Patrick Montgomery I said slowly.
I would give anything to reassure her that my intentions were good.

“I didn't have any idea you were here” I pointed to the pool, and made a gesture as if I was doing a breast stroke with my arms "nadando" swimming nadando.

She would not respond. I thought she must understand a little of what Im trying to say.
Why are you so angry at me? I asked her. Please put down the knife.She only glared at me.

Then I got an idea,I was learning Spanish and perhaps if I am careful I will be able to explain it to her. I will have another go at my Spanish.

"I saw that you were naked,thats why I left,I saw you naked ,thats why I left... I repeated this several times in my mind then practiced this twice under my breath ... thinking of the right words.

God I need this to work,I wanted to let her to know I wasn't peeking on her so I began very slowly.

"extraño que vi tu cuerpo desnudo que me disgustóy (reaching for the words ) I contorted my face trying to tell her such a thing is disturbing to me ... then finished ... aterrorizaba lo que corrí de usted

I smiled at her and made a hand gesture shrugged my shoulders as if it was nothing and smiled. Feeling relieved I couldn't help myself so chuckled at the same time I pointed at her, wanting to make light of the whole thing.....

Last edited by aidan123 : 12-22-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Old 12-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #8
Iscaa
Literotica Guru

Hearing the soft spoken words,

"Miss.excuse me Miss."

I straightened up holding my knife towards his throat as I backed up a step. This must have been a sign for him to keep on babbling to me. It was lucky that I did have a working knowledge of English, but I did find it a bit difficult understanding his. He seemed to have an accent that I had never come across before. I thought to myself, (did he just ask if I was Spanish?) I rolled my eyes as he then switched to Spanish.

My eyes widened in astonishment, this strange fellow was trying to speak his terrible Spanish, on top of waving his arms about. I let him go on until he finally ended with a smile and a shrug of his shoulders. The handsome man, I had to admit he was indeed handsome, (What did he say his name was? Patrick"), waited for some kind of sign from me, I suppose he didn't want me to cut his throat.

I relaxed letting my knife point to the ground. I was really trying to keep the scowl on my face, but my lips started to twitch. His final expression caused me to burst into laughter. I laughed so hard that my stomached started to ache, once I was able to calm down I looked over at him.

His mouth was open, as he stared at me I shook my head and planted my hands on my hips before replying,

"Mister, you'd better close your mouth before the flies get in....I understand that this was just a huge accidental mistake and it's really OK...think nothing of it...there are no hard feelings. We should just forget that we saw each other naked ...yes? But know one thing....I am no Spaniard...I am Gypsy - Romani."

I looked up at the sinking sun shielding my eyes with one hand,

"And it's getting late, I must go back to camp now."

I turned heading for Pedro who was still peacefully cropping grass. Grabbing onto his mane I swung myself up onto his back, took one last glance at the man smiling seductively,

"Well Patrick ...it was interesting meeting you. Maybe one day we will meet again yes?"

With that said I gave Pedro a light squeeze to his sides who then smartly went into a trot, one more squeeze caused him to change into a gallop. I waved once as we headed back to camp.

Old 12-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #9
aidan123
Virgin

Bruno Bio

Bruno Conta
age 24
status single
5'6
150 lbs
long thick black hair

Bruno was a brooding little man, he was brought up by his mother. His father was killed when he was only 3 leaving him to fend for himself and his mother, the gypsy band's fortune teller.
His only friends were Rosa and Ramon, they grew up together. Ramon treated him like a brother watching and caring for him. His constant corrections grew a deep resentment toward Ramon. Bruno fought with Ramon constantly, he resenting the fact that Ramon was better looking, taller and seemed to easliy get along with everyone.

When Ramon began to court Rosa his jealousy intensified since he had wanted Rosa more than anything. When they married he refused to attend the wedding. Rosa grew to be an obsession of Bruno's she was all he could think about. Most in the camp felt Bruno was involved in Ramon's death. Rosa always suspected this, despised him for not looking out for her husband. After the death of Ramon, Rosa avoided any contact with Bruno it was getting harder and harder to do.

Last edited by aidan123 : 12-21-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:30 PM   #10
aidan123
Virgin

Bruno

I am tried of being treated like filth, by Rosa. I have cared and watched over her all my life. If it had not been for Ramon she would have been mine.
When the men form the villages we stop at drool over her, it's all I can do not to kill them all. All they see is a slut as she dances. They toss there coins at her as if they in some way have paid for a piece of her soul, then please themselves at night, thinking she is making love to them. They’re all animals every single one of them, I would love to poke their little pig eyes out when they look at her that way.

I make an honest attempt to approach her today; I touch her breast to show honest affection I just couldn't wait any longer. I know deep down she wants me, she is just being hard to get, and what do I get for my troubles? A stinking cast iron pot in the head, gods but that hurt, I still have the lump! When little miss Rosa comes back maybe I might not be as nice.

Rosa will need me at some point it's always something with her. She bats her eyes shows her ankle when she needs something. Roman always fell for such traps from her, the foolish man. God rest his soul.
With him no longer here to repair her worn out wagon she will need a man to help her. The wheels will need to be pulled soon and regressed. The harness is in need of repair. I did it last time out of kindness and respect of my friend. She will have to ask. I’m done with being kind to her. I have made it clear though out the camp that no one is to help her but me.

Ramon was to soft on Rosa always with flowers behind his back, little gifts he would make for her. We all shook our heads at him, Rosa made of fool of him. Then in the towns Dancing and winking at the young men,smiling at them.The homely ones being the most lured in by her flirting sitting on there laps for a second during her dance always paying her a little more than the handsome men. She flirts and dances rubbing her body against me leading on the other men. She says its nothing only to earn perhaps a few more coins. I love protecting her,just in case someone gets to friendly.Yes Rosa knows how to play her games to get what she wants.

Ramon the foolish man would still be alive today if he had not gone that night to the bodega by himself. He wanted me to go with him and drop off the plough at the vineyard that he had repaired.
I said it could wait till the morning. He smiled at me told me “I need the money for Rosa’s red dress brother”. Smiled slapped my back then told me he would help when he got back.
Perhaps I should have gone with him, but I knew what was in store for him. Made an excuse telling him I had my wagon to repair and the camp to break down for our move the next morning.

Two men I had met at the tavern in the late afternoon wanted to bed Rosa.They approached me at the bar. Pretended to be friendly to me,then started talking about Rosa. One winked at me asks perhaps she might met them alone a special little dance. They would be very happy to pay her a fair price. I could have killed them for even thinking such things. I held my temper smiled at them told them perhaps they should ask Ramon her brother.
I told them Ramon would be at there vineyard just after sunset with a plough. They gave me money for such wonderful news.I never thought that things would have turned out this way. I was just wanted a little fun. Pay back for what Ramon had put me though. I was always walking though Ramon’s shit, he would smile at me and walk around it.

When they came to us with his body later that night were told that he had been attack by bandits on the road. Gave Rosa the money for the plough repair. We knew that the pigs were lying but we had no prof, no sheriff would have taken the side of gypsies against there own.

Later that night Rosa charged me and spat in my face for not going with him. Making accusations that I had paid for them to beat her Ramon. That fool Peter the half-wit that feeds the horses had been with me. He told Rosa he had seen me drinking with the same men in the afternoon. Said that I had paid them for something. I have lost the trust of everyone in camp now. One more thing Ramon has taken form me

But a least now I have Rosa,she needs to be tamed I think perhaps taken by force. Its plain that subtle ways are not the way she respects her men. Some wild horses need the whip across there ass to calm them down, I think that's perhaps is what Rosa is looking for now in her man. A man like me.someone to tame her. She will be safe with me. But first I must break her wild spirit. Tonight we will see if it’s a firm thrust or the back of my hand. I will love to show her both.

Last edited by aidan123 : 01-06-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:50 PM   #11
Iscaa
Literotica Guru

As I galloped back towards camp, my hair dried in the breeze I had to smile as I went over the events back at the waterfalls. I realized that I had been rather lucky, that man was a gentleman even though he was a Gringo. I thought, (I won't worry about him since the chances of seeing him again are zero!) The time went by quickly and before I knew it, I was approaching camp again.

I looked around as I drew near slowing Pedro down, casting about to see if that Bruno was hanging around anywhere near my wagon. I clenched my fists just thinking about his manhandling me like he did. (I am going to have to be on guard now, keep my knife within easy reach, maybe two knives would be better.) I nodded my head as I came to a stop beside my wagon. I was glad to see no one was about.

From the looks of things, supper had come and gone for most of the families. Younger children were being hauled to the pallets that had been set up under the wagons. On warm summer nights like tonight, most of the people slept outdoors, the children loved to watch the stars at night.

Motioning Pedro to stop I lightly slipped off his back glancing around one more time. It looked like Bruno was licking his wounds over at his Mother's wagon, at least I hoped he was. I frowned thinking, (If that pig comes near me again, he will get more then a bump on his head, I won't have him pawing me like that!) I shook my head as I hobbled Pedro and went inside my wagon locking the door behind me.

I sat there for a while, but soon realized, (I can't hide in my wagon every time some pig of a man touches me, I have to be ready to defend myself, ready to use my knife....knives if I must... After a few times, they'll learn to leave me alone.) I sigh as I unlock the door again and grab my pallet and blankets. I was way to hot to sleep in the wagon and I was not going to let Bruno or anyone for that matter cause me to change my usual way of living.

I jumped out with my bedding and placed it under my wagon, giving a secret glance around as I worked. I kept my clothes on, even my boots, just in case Bruno had the nerve to come around again. But I really doubted he would have the balls to try again so soon. I laid down on my back pulled the blankets over myself and stared at the stars.

For the millionth time I wished that Ramon was still with me, I missed him so very much, his laughing eyes, the way his mouth would smile at me. I sighed, turning my thoughts to something else, I tried not to dwell too long on the past, it made me too sad, but at the same time I would never forget Ramon and the love we shared. I turned on my side , thinking about tomorrow.

We were within a few miles of the town of Potes, I needed to check my dancing outfit to make sure it was clean and in good shape. The coins I would be making from dancing tomorrow night would have to keep me going until we reached the next town. I needed some supplies such as flour for bread, salt, the usual staples. Also my dancing shoes were in need of repair. I sighed, I tried to save as many coins as I could but there was always something that needed either repairing or just for living that prevented me from saving very much. When Roman and I were together, it had been a different story, life had been so much easier with him. He could repair anything and always got top money for his work. And I was able to save all that I made dancing, but slowly over the past year my savings had dwindled until there was hardly any left.

As much as I hated the idea, I knew it was only a matter of time before I had to accept a man in my life. The problem was that there was no one even remotely that stirred my heart like Roman did. I sighed turning onto my back again and closed my eyes. After the long day and heat, it was not long before I was able to doze off.

Last edited by Iscaa : 12-21-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Old 12-24-2013, 12:16 AM   #12
aidan123
Virgin

Bruno

I see the others stop as a horse rides into the camp. I’m not looking this time. I know who our rider is I’m taking a bottle to the river with me while I wash and clean myself up a bit, I might even scrape my face for her.

This is good whisky a few drinks and a bath should give my Rosa time to relax. I know the bitch is looking for me, well I will be there soon enough, would never do to disappoint her. I chuckle to myself, (She will learn tonight how a real man treats his woman. Poor little Rosa barely makes enough to feed that horse of hers, I will sell that nag, we need a real horse to pull the wagon, not a hot blooded Arabian. He will fetch a good price and have enough left over for a proper wagon horse.) I take another slug of the whisky before continuing with my thoughts, (I will stop her from running off when things don’t go her way. Rosa needs new dresses to dance in, I have been saving my money for years now. It’s a small investment towards extra money in my pocket that I'll be getting when she hands over the coins she makes to me.)

I see her lantern has gone out, time to introduce my bride to her new life. The whisky has warmed me and perhaps a little more, my god I am hard already just thinking about her.
The little slut has left her wagon and is laying under it. It’s the perfect place. I have a gag for mouth but her arms will have to be tied so she can’t pull her toy dagger on me. She makes me laugh everyone even Ramon was scared when she would be in one of her moods. I'll take that away from her very soon.

I've been watching for over a half hour and she hasn’t stirred, now is the time. The night sounds are masking my approach god I’m too clumsy I must relax and pay attention to what I am doing, almost there I see her laying there. (I have a rope for your hands my love.) Closer a little more, (God I can smell your scent dreaming of me aren’t you?)

Good your back is to me, your right hand is loose, perfect. I can not believe you sleep so soundly my love, you’re moving. I now slide your hand into the noose, tightening it. You begin to awaken, much to late now Rosa. You turn your arm quickly I grab it, tightening the second noose, (Fight struggle I love it this way!) I place a rag in your mouth. Your dark eyes glare at me as I cinch your arms to the wagon floor. I feel the heel of a boot strike me hard in the face I turn and give you a backhand.

“You Bitch” I hiss at you. Now Rosa I’m going to show you what you can expect from now on”.

I slide my hand up your dress,

“God your hot love!”

As I pull down your under garment down I hear it rip, the sound excites me. You kick at me again which brings another slap across your face, with narrowed eyes I growl,

“Rosa Rosa Rosa, what I am going to do with you? I did not want to do it this way. But you left me no choice."

With the second rope I spread you legs wide open and tie the rope to the spokes of the wagon wheel. As I lean back I bring out the whisky, I offer you a drink, no? well there is little left and I empty it.

Getting on my knees I undo my belt, reaching over to bring your dress above your knees. I slide my hands over your warm soft thighs. As I move closer to you I hear someone step beside me. I turn my head and see Peter, a second later I feel a sharp pain across my face and go limp, enveloped by blackness.

Old 12-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #13
Iscaa
Literotica Guru

Suddenly I feel something touching my hand, in an instant I am awake, eyes wide open, but before I can pull my hand away it's restrained while my other hand is grabbed by a sweaty hand and tied. I struggle wildly turning my head, in the dark I can make out Bruno's face. He stinks of whisky, I take a deep breath to scream out, but he pushed a rag into it before I can.

All I can do now is glare my hatred at him as he tied my arms to the wagon, I see my opportunity and kick him in the face, (That is only the beginning you maniac!) He hits me in the face knocking the breath out of me, I turn my head back at him, (Oh you will pay for that, if it's the last thing I do...)My cheek is throbbing now, as I silently watch him, he hissed at me in anger,

“You Bitch!, Now Rosa I’m going to show you what you can expect from now on”.

He slides his sweaty hand up my leg, I try to move away from his hand, he continues with his disgusting drunken talk,

“God your hot love!”

His hand finally finds my under garment roughly grabbing onto them he proceeds to yank them down. I hear them rip and see how much he is enjoying this whole thing. I try to kick out at him again in my fury, which earns me a slap on my other cheek. I don't care...I just keep on struggling and shouting in my mind, (Pig! I'll kill you for this!) Bruno looks at me with narrowed eyes growling,

“Rosa Rosa Rosa, what I am going to do with you? I did not want to do it this way. But you left me no choice."

Now to my horror he started to tie my legs to the wagon wheel...spread eagle. I pant desperately still trying to struggle my way out of this. I can't believe this is happening to me, right in camp, is there no one to help me? Fright is starting to take over now, but I won't let this beast see it, I can't. In his stupid drunken state he even offers me a drink before finishing it off himself.

Throwing the bottle to the ground Bruno starts to undo his belt and move in closer, pushing my skirt above my knees. I moan...and close my eyes now, still hoping someone will help me before it's too late. Then I hear a thud, open my eyes to see Peter standing over Bruno's unconscious body, holding the empty whisky bottle in his hand.

I moan to catch Peter's attention, looking at me he quickly bends down taking the rag out of my mouth, then untying my legs first before reaching for my hands. I gasp,

"Oh Peter...thank God you came when you did,...I'm going to kill him ...hurry...get me loose...I'm going to kill that pig!"

At this Peter slowed down with my hands, saying in his halting way,

"Rosa...you cannot kill Bruno....he is drunk...and you cannot kill him. Please Rosa...you must calm down....please."

I struggle hissing,

"Peter I have to kill him...for what he was going to do to me...where is my knife?...hurry undo the rope!"

Peter stopped and sighed as he watched Rosa in her rage. He waited for her to stop struggling, then continued to talk quietly to her,

"Rosa,....you must quiet yourself....I will protect you...you are my friend...helping me with food and a smile when I needed them. I will take Bruno away from your wagon now, then I will come back with my bedroll....sleep near your wagon.....you will be safe."

I watch Peter and listen to him, my rage easing off some. I realize that he is right, Bruno is just a drunken pig. I swear to myself, if he ever comes near me again it will be the last time...I will kill him. I sigh glance at the pathetic body a few feet away and reply,

"OK Peter I will not kill him just get him out of my sight before I change my mind. OK you can finish undoing my hands...I am really all right now, I promise you I won't kill Bruno."

Peter finished undoing the last of the rope freeing my hands, I rubbed them as I got up walking over to Bruno's limp body. I felt like kicking him in the balls, but backed off instead as Peter picked him up and took him to his mother's wagon on the other side of the camp.

Now that I had time to think, I realized I was really a target for any man that wanted his way with me. I didn't want to live with a man, but I needed the protection of one...that is when it came to me. (Peter! Peter would be perfect, we were friends from when I was a child and he in his early 20s. I will ask him to bring his wagon in line with mine, I could cook for him mend his clothes and he could do odd jobs for me along with being my protector. I will ask him when he comes back.)

About 30 minutes later Peter came back to my wagon and I talked to him saying how we had been friends all my life,

"Peter, your alone and now I am alone since Ramon died, you and me, we are like brother and sister, why can't we live like that? I can cook, you can do the things you usually do, but we would now be a team, helping each other. I won't let the children make fun of you...cause of the slow way you talk, you know I have always done that in the past, but now...they will not even try anymore. What do you say Peter?"

As Peter listened to what I had to say, he kept on nodding his head, and in the end he clapped his hands leaned over and hugged me, showing that it was a good arrangement. We talked some more and in the end, he said he would move his wagon behind mine in the morning but now he wanted to go to sleep. I smiled saying,

"Yes, lets get some rest, it has been a tiring day for the both of us. I know I will sleep well now that I know you are near. I got up and walked over to my wagon, kicked the rope away and lay down in my bedroll. Glancing over I saw that Peter was already snuggled beneath his blankets, I smiled and whispered,

"Good night Peter...and thank you for saving me tonight, I will never forget it."

Peter whispered,

"Good night Rosa my little sister."

I closed my eyes, after a long while I was able to slowly relax and fall asleep.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Peter.jpg (56.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Iscaa : 12-24-2013 at 08:27 PM.