Innocence Lost (Closed)

MausAss

I Got a Custom User Title
Joined
May 1, 2013
Posts
6,694
(OOC: Looking for a female writer who is willing to post more than a few sentences, make an effort and write about feelings as much as the actual sex. Pm me before posting.)

It was a cold winter day and Ryan was on his way home. He was in a good mood. It had felt really good during the exam today and he was certain that he had passed it. There was still two week left of the semester, but to Ryan it felt like it had already ended. He had a couple classes and one small assignments left, but nothing challenging. He was still a year and a half from his degree, but today had been a big step towards it. Ryan lived in a one room apartment and he enjoyed living on his own.

He was almost home when he saw her. Ryan was a bit tipsy after taking some beers with his classmates before heading home. It was already quite late and she looked like she had no where to go.


She was sitting by the side of the road all by herself. She had a white dress one, a dress that seemed more suited for a summer day than the cold winter weather. He noticed just how beautiful she was. Her hair was long, red a bit curly. She was shaking from the cold and had her arms around her legs in effort to preserve some of the heat. Only had a pair of thin shoes covered her feet and Ryan knew that if she stayed out like this she would freeze to death.

"What is she doing here?" he asked himself.

She kept looking down to the ground and it seemed like a part of her had given up. Yet there was something about her that made him think she was fighter, that she still had the will to live. Her cheeks were red from the cold and Ryan decided to reach out to save her. He tried to tell himself that he only did as a good deed, but deep down he knew that there was also a part of him that also wanted to corrupt her. To take away that aura of innocence that surrounded her.

"Hi, I'm Ryan," he said, not sure what else to say.

She looked up at him and he the way she looked made him feel like they were the only two persons left in the world. He reached out his hand and she took it in her own and he pulled her up from the ground. Her hand was freezing and he knew that he had to get her warm soon. He wrapped his jacket around her and he felt the cold wind blow and he wondered how long she had been out here.

"You can't stay out in the cold like this," he said and grabbed her ice cold hand and pulled her up.
 
Last edited:
Charlotte, or Lottie was devastated. She had grown up in a sect, her whole life had been surrounded by people who loved her, or so she thought.
This cold winters day she had been woken up at the crack of dawn by her father.
Lottie awoke, groggy from lack of sleep

"Get up and get into the lounge please Charlotte. Your mother has your outfit in there" He said harshly

"Yes Sir" Charlotte replied, getting out of bed rapidly. She did not wish to anger her father, she knew what that meant.

Charlotte made her way into the lounge, where her mother stood with a beautiful white summer dress and tiny white shoes.
She dressed quickly, pulling on her undergarments, embaressed as she had never owned anything so pretty as lace panties and a bra.

"Where are we going mother?" Charlotte asked quietly.

Her Mother shifted uncomfortably. She was now braiding Charlotte's hair delicately piling it upon her head.

"You're getting married Charlotte" Her Father boomed waltzing into the room. Charlotte felt her mother flinch against her back. Her Father was a formidable man, "And if you ask anymore questions i shall take my belt to you"

"Yes Sir" Charlotte replied, now terrified. Married?! To whom?!!! And why now?! Her Father left the room and Charlotte turned dramatically to her Mother

"Married?" She hissed at her Mother "What does he mean, Married?!" Charlotte could feel her voice rising and she had to check herself, she didn't want her father hearing her.
Her Mother never spoke, and it was a good thing too as, within seconds her Father came barreling into the room, his face puce with temper.

"Get up, Now" He bellowed

Charlotte shook as she stood

"But Charles, I haven't finished her hair yet..." Charlotte's mother protested. Charles swung on her Mother

"I suggest, Melissa, you keep your mouth shut, that is unless you wish to receive the same treatment as Charlotte"

Melissa closed her mouth.

"Get into the kitchen now Charlotte" Charles demanded. Charlotte meekly made her way into the other room. "Bend over and grab the chair now"

Charlotte was shaking as she assumed the position. Charles came up behind her, and roughly pulled her dress up. She heard the hiss of her Fathers belt as he pulled it from his trousers, and the swish of the belt as it whooshed through the air and thawcked into her ass. She screamed out loud but didn't move. Her Father landed three more lashes on her red raw bottom, until he heard voices coming from the living room. Without a word, he left the room, to attend to his guests. Charlotte knew better than to move an inch, even to do anything to sooth her aching arse.

Before Charlotte knew it, there was another voice in the room along with her Fathers. Charlotte froze in fear. Her Father had never introduced another person into her punishment before.

"Charlotte, I'd like you to meet your future husband, Rodger" Charlottes stomach sank to the floor. She went to stand and rearrange herself, but felt her Father's hand on the base of her back
"Where do you think you are going young lady? It's fifteen lashes and you know that full well. Actually...Rodger would you like to do the honers?"

Charlotte gasped and she heard a chuckle from behind her

"I'd be honored Mr Malloy" He sounded old. And creepy and Charlotte felt tears slide down her face. Fingers grasped at her knickeres, and she felt them tear.

"I'll leave you to it Rodger. She is owed 11 lashes" And with that her father left her in the mercy of a stranger.
She felt the first lash bite into her bottom and felt her skin split under the pressure, Charlotte realised he was using the buckle side of the belt. Charlotte let out and ear splitting scream.

The lashes were as bad as you could imagine, and Charlotte could hardly walk as she stood and pulled her dress down, Tears still pouring down her face. Charlotte did not turn to face the offending man, but heard her Father walk into the room and she listened as he spoke to Rodger, urging him to get down to the chapel.

Charlotte excused herself and made her way gingerly to the bathroom to clean herself up.
As she noticed the window in the bathroom, in a split second her mind was made up. She climbed out, and as fast as her injuries would allow, Charlotte ran.

She made her way through the streets, and found herself in the middle of a town. Unable to run anymore she walked, unable to walk walk she finally stopped and sat, gingerly on the sidewalk.

When a gorgeous man approached her, Charlotte was stunned for a minute, and when he held out his hand, introduced himself and pulled her too her feet She was gobsmacked.
 
For a second Ryan got lost staring into her innocent blue eyes, before a cold wind gust brought him back to his senses. It was winter and she was freezing. Up close he could see just how pale she was, only her cheeks were a little bit red from the cold. She looked so pure and he couldn’t stop his hand from moving to touch her cheek, finding it just as cold as her hand.

“Can you walk?” he asked before he saw just how exhausted she was.

“Don’t worry I’ll take care of you. You’re safe with me,” Ryan continued before he picked her up with his arms and began walking towards his apartment.

The core of her body was still warm and he eyes was drawn to her innocent face. She looked a bit like a bride in her white dress and he carrying her in his arms. He wondered how desperate how she must’ve been to run away into the cold like this? How desperate she was to find a roof over her head and how he could take advantage of it. She clearly had the body of a woman, but she couldn’t be much older than eighteen or nineteen possibly even younger. Ryan wanted her; he could feel it inside his body. He wanted this girl.

“What’s your name girl?”
 
Charlotte's teeth were chattering, her lips and fingers now blue. As she stood she swayed slightly and the man grasped her arms gently.

"Can you walk?" He asked. She shook her head, fearing anymore walking would split the skin on her ass even further. He scooped her up in his strong arms and charlotte flinched slightly, she wasnt sure if he had noticed or not.

"What's your name girl?" He asked kindly

"Char....Lottie" She replied. As he was walking with her she was jolted around slightly and her ass was on fire. One rather large pain wracked her body and every thing went black.
 
“Lottie,” Ryan repeated quietly to himself.

There was something mesmerizing about her and he knew should probably call an ambulance or something, but he didn’t want to lose her. He wanted to hear her story, what she was doing out here. He saw Lottie close her eyes and it made hurry up his steps even further. He had some troubles getting up the door. As Ryan stepped inside the apartment he couldn’t help thinking that it must’ve looked like he was carrying his bride over the threshold. She looked so innocent, truly deserving of her white dress.

Ryan felt how her body shivered in his arm and took her to the bed and pulled the blanket over her. He took her shoes off next and her feet were just as cold as her hand. Something had to be done and he knew the best way to heat her up was using his own body heat. He wasn’t sure how she would react though. Once more Ryan thought about calling for an ambulance before dismissing the thought. Instead he stripped down to his underwear and got into the bed next to her. He let his hand run through her thick red hair, while he moved his body closer to hers.

“I need to warm you up Lottie,” Ryan said as much to her as he did to himself.

Being this close to her made him able to smell her and he only felt the scent from her body. No perfumes. The dress was still between them and he would probably have to remove it. He was already starting to get excited and he wasn’t sure how he would react to the sight of Lottie’s naked skin. He didn’t know, but he wanted to find out. Ryan grabbed her shoulders and started to pull the dress down while breathing on her neck.

“I need to strip you down. You need my body heat to warm up Lottie and it’s much more effective if it’s skin to skin.”
 
Lottie stirred when she felt her dress being removed. More so out of embarrassment than anything, she didn't want anyone seeing her wounds.

"Please don't" She said struggling to sit up slightly, wincing as the material flexed against her broken skin

“I need to strip you down. You need my body heat to warm up Lottie and it’s much more effective if it’s skin to skin.”

Lottie was terrified of being found out
 
”Trust me Lottie. I’m only doing what’s best for you. Aren’t you cold?” Ryan said as he pulled the dress down further.

It was difficult getting it while she was lying down on the bed, but Ryan got enough down to uncover her white lace bra. Her breasts were larger than he first had guessed. Ryan gulped at the thought of running his hand down her chest to grab them. Instead he ran his hand down her arm while he whispered in her ear.

“Aren’t you cold Lottie? I’m only doing this to help you. If you don’t get warm soon you risk losing a finger or a toe. I’m doing this for you. I want to save you,” Ryan said and grabbed her hips and forced her body even tighter against his. He then put his arm around her and let his hand slide down under her dress to touch her stomach.

“You’re very beautiful Lottie. What were you doing out there in the cold all alone,” Ryan said putting extra emphasis on the word alone.

“I’m the one who saved you Lottie.”
 
“I'm f...freezing.” Lottie stuttered out through chattering lips. She felt Ryan try to remove her dress and tensed up involuntarily. As Ryan's soothing words washed over her, she relaxed slightly.

“I was....” Lottie stammered “I was trying to get away” She moaned as Ryan's hands brushed against her spine.

“Can I take a look?” Ryan asked gently

Lottie nodded her acquiescence.
 
Ryan noticed the pain in her moan when he touched her and he wondered what she had escaped from. What made her so desperate to run away in nothing more than a summer dress?

“Can I take a look?”

Lottie nodded and as he removed her dress he saw the bruises on her bottom. Someone had whipped her pretty badly, part of him felt sorry for her the other part got aroused by her firm bottom.

“I’m just going to massage it gently, to get the blood flowing. It will make it heal faster.” He wasn’t sure if it was true, but it sounded good and he reached out to touch her bottom and she flinched again.

He began to gently rub it, while he tried to avoid getting to aroused. She was beautiful.

“Do have somewhere you can stay Lottie?”
 
Back
Top