An Anderson Family Christmas (open)

TheWhovian

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Posts
141
Mark Anderson drove the back roads of up state New York looking for the familiar turn of to the family homestead. It had been a year since he saw his parents and he knew they would hardly recognize him after the fifty pounds he had lost. Now he was a tall lanky fellow with red hair and blue eyes. He wore khaki trousers and a knit sweater.

He was looking forward to seeing his little sister and his brother. Some cousins would be there as well and a few of his brother's college friends. All in all it would be good to be home after the rough year he had endured, with the divorce and losing custody of his baby to his bitchy ex. He needed the comfort of family, friends and home.

He and Amanda had such a good start in their marriage, or so he thought. Two years together, in which he thought they were happy. As it turned out she had been cheating on him with his best friend, since before they were even married. To top it off, she had convince a judge to give her full custody of Betsy, with only monthly supervised visits. She lied, she cheated and then she stole his heart away.

The old family homestead, a sprawling split level Mansion, came into sight around a bend in the road. Rex meet him as he pulled up, barking his fool head off. Even at ten, the old lab had the energy of a puppy. Mark exited the car and crouched down to pet his old buddy.

OOC: Jump right in. The more the merrier. Post one full paragraph per post, please.
 
Last edited:
Tom moved to the window, hearing a car, then old Rex's barking. He could see Mark in the driveway, messing about with the dog. He smiled sadly, thinking about Mark's last year.

Shaking his head Tom hauled his tall frame to the door, smoothing down his sweater and "brushing back" the closely trimmed hair, starting to recede from his forehead. In compensation, he'd grown a goatee, something that Mary had given him much grief about.

He opened the door and stood there, waiting for Mark to finish greeting Rex. Gazing at his oldest child, he put on a happy face, smiling as Mark came up the walk. Tom extended his hand to his son. "Welcome home, Mark. It's good to have you here." Shaking his hand firmly, "As usual, you're the first to get here, but your mother's in the kitchen. Go say hi."
 
Mary

I was busy in the kitchen when I heard voices. I looked out in front and Mark had arrived,. He was greeted by the dog and then by Tom and I watched as he came in the door to a big hug, and after a nice kiss, I told him how good it was to see him here at home again, without adding that I wished he would stay here now that he and Amanda werent together any more.
 
>>"Welcome home, Mark. It's good to have you here." Shaking his hand firmly, "As usual, you're the first to get here, but your mother's in the kitchen. Go say hi."

Mark could see that not much had changed about his father in the last year, except that his goatee was a bit longer. It was probably just to piss off Mom. He returned the handshake with strength, happy to see his old man again.

Before he could comply with his father's wishes, his mother was out of the kitchen and hugging him and then giving him a kiss. As they backed up, Marked looked her up and down for a moment, thinking that she had not changed much either. She was still half a head shorter than him, with a body as thin as a school girl's, but with the curves of a woman. She was wearing her old red robe, tied in the front, that he had seen her wear for years. He always wondered why she did not wear the new one's Dad was always giving her for Christmas.

"Hi Ma. You look great." He smiled, though his smile did not reach his eyes. "When is my sis supposed to arrive?"
 
"Hello!" In a sing-songy voice Emelia pushed through the heavy wooden front door and stepped into the cavernous marble foyer, Rex at her heels. As she placed her bags down at her feet and started removing her coat, she could hear her dad's steady gait approaching. Flinging her winter gear on the coat rack she looked up to embrace him. She didn't realize she would miss her parents so much when she had gone away for college in the fall. She was so glad to be home for the break.

"Missed you, Pumpkin," her dad murmmered into her dark hair. He squeezed her tightly before sending his only daughter to the kitchen to say hi to her mom. "She's got a surprise for you Emelia," he said. "Hey, Dad. Who's car is outside?" she asked. "You'll see." He said knowingly.

Entering the kitchen Emelia sees her mom talking to a tall man with an attractive figure. She notes how his pants hang perfectlydown his long legs from what must be a great ass, and the hard curve of broad shoulders atop long arms caressed by the soft fabric of a knit sweater of obvious taste.

"Mom?" Emelia hesitantly interrupts the conversation and quickly bustles past the sexy man to her mother's side for a hug.
 
Mary

I greeted Emilia just as I had Mark, but then suggested that she say hello to her older brother whom as far as I knew, she hadn't seen in several years.

When he turned around she saw who it was, and the three of us hugged and exchanged kisses.

I watched the way Mark and Emilia kissed and wondered of there was something about them I didn't know, but didn't give it a further thought as I stirred the gravy and Mark poured us each a glass of wine from the fridge.

E clinked classes and wished each other a merry Christmas, and then the dog jumped up on us and I wondered if Rex wanted a glass too.

He never has been backward about begging for a tidbit.

Then I wondered which of us he would sleep with with all of us finally together after so long.
 
Tom bustled into the living room, setting up a fire in the fireplace. It was nice to have the family home for the holidays, though with the extended family and friends, it was going to be more crowded than ever before. Still, that wasn't such a bad thing. He'd been sort of hoping Emelia would be bringing home one or two of her pretty little friends...but such was life. Having holiday eye-candy was always a treat.

Getting the fire going, he sat back in his easy chair, where he could see both the fire and out the front window, listening to the sounds in the kitchen.
 
Mark could tell his little sister was surprised by his appearance. He had not told his family about the weight loss. When they hugged tightly he realized that his little sister was not so little any more.

He went to join his father in the living room before dinner. The other guests should arrive soon, but he was getting tired after his long drive. wondered if it would be rude to great the other guests in the morning. ”So dad, how has business been?"
 
Mary

Mark left us and went back out to the living room.

I looked at Emilia and asked her if she and Mark had a thing going back when they were living here. She blushed and grinned and said "I'll never tell".

I came right out and told her I was going to sleep with him tonight, Xmas Eve, as my Christmas present, and if she wanted to, she could sleep with her father.

We both giggled, and held each other close and kisser, this time quite differently after I lightly licked her lips and her mouth opened for me.

I remembered the night Tom took her cherry. I sat there by her bedside while he fucked her, coaching her and helping her along, and eating her pussy after he finished in her
 
After a passionate kiss with her mother, Emelia headed to the living room to catch up with her brother. She had been shocked when she had seen who he mother was talking to. Mark had changed so much. And all for the better. Though, now that she thought about it, where was his wife? And daughter? What was going on? A piece of the puzzle was missing. Maybe Amanda had had her own family Christmas to attend. Amanda was beautiful. Not really Emelia's type, but beautiful all the same. And she loved her niece so much.

Where Mark had lost weight, Emelia had regretfully gained the freshman fifteen. It had all gone to her thighs and stomach. The only good outcome was that her breasts had grown a little too and the added weight had given her a curvier figure. Still, her clothes were fitting tighter than they ever had before and she was finding it most uncomfortable.

Walking into the livingroom, Emelia sprawled out on the carpet in front of the fireplace. She had always enjoyed sitting on the floor and preferred it to the over-stuffed armchairs and ottomans. As she stretched, her shirt rode up. Coming out of the stretch she pulled the hem down and looked over at Mark. He looked... morose. Odd. He was usually upbeat and always with a smile.

"So how's Amanda?" Emelia asked conversationally.
 
Mark noticed when his sister's skirt rode up, exposing a rounded bottom covered only by a thin pair of panties. His sister always had a thing for short skirts. He saw how the crack of her bottom was almost visible through the material.

He replied without emotion. "How is Amanda? I wouldn't know. She left me." He had not told his sister because he did not want to disturb her studies, but now he wished he had. He did not want to relive it again by relating the tale.

He sighed and did so anyway. "She took custody of Betsy. I'm only allowed supervised visits now."
 
Mary

It was crushing to hear him tell the tale. of course Tom and I knew it, but he hadn't told his sister.

I just wanted to hold him and kiss him and tell him he had all the love he needed right here in this room.

Between his sister and his parents, we just had to make it right for him.

I wernt to him and kissed him the way I kissed Emilia.

Tom and Emilia watched me, as I asked him which one of us he wanted to have make love to him, but I added the stipulation that he and I would share a bed tonight.
 
Mark kissed his mother deeply, his hands creeping up to cup her firm yet subtle breasts. He could feel her nipples through the worn old robe. Of she would share his bed. It was a Christmas tradition s important as unwrapping the presents or reading The Night Before Christmas. His tongue snaked lovingly into her mouth.

Pulling back he started into her eyes. "Now Ma, before dinner?" His heart was not in it, but he did not want to disappoint her. "Let dad decide who I fuck, and he can do the other." Family orgies were a tradition.
 
Mike drove the rented car down the narrow highway. He and his wife Lisa had gotten a call from Mary about a moth ago. She was very worried as to how Mark was handling his divorce and had asked if they could come to visit for Christmas.

They had been fast friends during college even with Amanda. They had done a lot of double dating together. When Mike and Mark had been roommates they had even watched each other fucking countless times. Mike had been best man at their wedding and Lisa the maid of honor. Yes the divorce had been a shock to them as well..and the nasty custody battle even more so.

Lisa smiled over to Mike. They had been in the Carribean on a trip and had flown into the nearest airport. She smiled at the thought of how little luggage they had with them...they had spent nearly two weeks being totally nude nearly the whole time at a nude resort. She knew she looked hot with her dark tan.

Mike smiled back to Lisa and then took her hand. He was so proud of her. He loved showing her off naked and she always gets so many approving looks from the men. They had met a fantastic couple and had full swapped with them. Mike loved watching his hot wife with other men and knew she loved watching him too. He kissed her hand and then said...it's been years since we have seen Marks parents...remember all the times they had us to their house?

Lisa nodded and smiled. She had always loved going to their house. She loved the way Tom looked at her...it had always made her feel sexy knowing an older man wanted her back then. She was also looking forward to see Marks sister again. She smiled remembering the night she and Mike had caught her opening their bedroom door and watching them fuck...the little shit. It was going to be a fun week!
 
Mark heard another car full up in the driveway, as evidenced by Rex's barking. He moved to the window to see who was coming. He was shocked to see his opus friends getting out of their car. "Oh my God!" He moved toward the door to greet them.
 
Mike pulls into the drive and turns off the car. He leans over and gives Lisa a kiss..well here we are honey! Lisa's huge dark eyes shine and she says...it will be so good to see Mark again...Mary said it was a surprise so he is going to shit.

Mike reaches over and cups one of her big tits and says...how are we going to explain our lack of luggage?

Lisa laughs and says..they won't even notice. She reaches over and rubs Mike's cock through his jeans and says....that was such a great trip..thank you.

Mike gives her another kiss and squeezes her big tit and says..it was...I loved watching you take that big cock...and you are really going to get it tonight.

Lisa laughs and says..I can't wait. They get out of the car and Mike pulls their two carry on bags out of the backseat.
 
Last edited:
Mark greeted them at the door, shaking Mike's hand and pulling into a near hug. Next he hugged Lisa tightly, enjoying the feeling of her breasts against his chest. He gave her a passionate kiss, cupping her bottom in his hands. "I am so glad to see you guys! Come on in."

He lead them into where his family was. "This is awkward, but dad was just about to make a decision. Why don't you two get comfortable?" He knew his friends'proclivities and knew his family would not mind. They were very open minded.
 
Lisa settles onto the couch and Mike sits beside her. Lisa is wearing a white turtle neck and black jeans. Her big 38Ds are bra less but you would never know as they are so high and firm.

Mike smiles to Mary. She had always treated him so well when he had stayed over at Mark's house. No one knew but they had also shared something very special together...Mary had been Mike's first fuck and had spent hours teaching him about sex. One of the big reasons he had always rung Lisa's bells is from the lessons he had learned from his masterful teacher.
 
Mary

I knew this was going to be a shock to Mark but he needed them, and Lisa would keep him happy with her hot cunt. When they visited here while they were all in college, they swapped back and forth with Mark and Amanda, so it wasnt a new thing but if Lisa was with Mark, Mike needed a partner and I was available as was Emilia.

In they came, and under the mistletoe sprig on the ceiling going into the living room , we all kissed and groped with our hands, and finally agreed to just get naked and get it on.

There was no need to pick partners. we would all fuck each other and we all wanted it.

I wasn't at all surprised when Mike went to Emilia and Mark to Lisa, leaving me to fuck my own husband, Tom. We didn't even bother to get undressed. We just kissed each other and patted ourselves on the back for providing such a loving atmosphere.
 
Last edited:
Mike was surprised things had progressed so quickly. Mark had nearly shit when he saw Lisa tanned all over. She had had her pussy waxed before the trip so she was still baby smooth.

Emilia had always been on Mikes radar. Even years ago Mike had had a thing for her but given her age he hadn't pushed things. That night when she had peeped in on he and Lisa he had just wanted to invite her in but Lisa had not let him..she being very young back then.

It was all different now though. She had developed nicely and was bobbing her mouth up and down his thick sun tanned cock..she had giggled and said it was the first time she had ever had a sun tanned one.

Mark too was enjoying the sun tanned look...sucking on Lisa's big tan right tit. Her nipples were even tanned to a very dark pink.

Mike watched Mary suck on Toms cock. Tom had never fucked Lisa before and he was looking forward to seeing her with a new tool in her tight little pussy. He always enjoyed watching a mans face as they entered his wife for the first time. He smiled to himself thinking of how the man she had fucked on the trip had reacted. His eyes had rolled back and he let out an "oh fuck" and had cum nearly instantly. It ha gotten better after that first time but Mike was hoping Tom could give Lisa a great fuck on their first go.
 
Last edited:
Mark, let Lisa pull his sweater off, wondering what she would think of hits new body. He had not been so thin since high school. He kissed again, running his hand down her back. His tongue pushed its way into her mouth.

He next slowly peeled out Lisa's shirt, bending down to lick her nipples, while her hands were trapped over her head. He pushed her gently back against the wall, and kissed downward from her neck to her waist band, before plunging his hand into her panties.
 
Lisa sees the look of surprise in your eyes...you have never felt such a smooth pussy. Lisa knew Amanda had a thick full bush and had never once shaved in the time she had known her.

She looked over to watch Emilia sucking her mans cock...the little bitch has really grown up..sucks cock like a pro too...wonder where she learned that?

Lisa wonders if you have had pussy since Amanda left you....hoping you won't be over eager and pop too quick.
 
Mark finds himself staring at his little sister, even as he fingers Lisa's cunt. He has never been with her before, as she was underage when he was living at home.

He slides one finger in, and then two, looking for Lisa's g-spot. When he finds it, he teases it for a moment, before withdrawing his fingers. He pulls her shirt the rest of the way off of her head and starts to suck on her breasts, even as his cock is pushing at the front of his trousers. He feels her hands gliding down his sides, nearing his cock.
 
Lisa has a very pronounced G spot and loves having it worked...by finger and by cock. She opens your pants and smiles as she pulls your erection out. She laughs and says...I hope that dumb bitch Amanda never finds another as good as this one. With that she drops to her knees and begins twirling her tongue around on your head...looking up to you with her huge dark eyes...
 
Back
Top