Old 12-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #101
ConstantineIII
Not Prince Hamlet
 
ConstantineIII is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam.
Posts: 3,491
And the beautiful lady returns! What a marvelous day this is turning out to be.
__________________
I grow old I grow old
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Wit is more necessary than beauty; and I think no young woman ugly that has it, and no handsome woman agreeable without it. --
William Wycherly "The Country Wife"
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #102
dirtywilf
wife I'd like to . . .
 
dirtywilf's Avatar
 
dirtywilf is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: midbest
Posts: 4,226
Lovely photos, beautiful subject!
__________________
I was born sick,
But I love it.
Command me to be well,
Amen. Amen. Amen...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #103
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post
Oh, MY GOSH! I'm so happy to see you! How are you???
Mutual of course.

Life's been great. But it just got a tad better if you stick around for a spell.

Would love to catsup.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #104
katbound
Literotica Guru
 
katbound is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muno42 View Post
Gadzooks! That is one fine, sexy body! Great posing, great pics, great lips...
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack0584 View Post
I'm glad that I'm am teasing and especially pleasing you. You're doing a pretty good job of testing the stretching power boxer shorts after looking at your pics. And I guess we may eventually find out the proximity between us, hopefully make it shorter thank you for being so sexy and awesome


Quote:
Originally Posted by bill4672 View Post
Definitely artistic
Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConstantineIII View Post
And the beautiful lady returns! What a marvelous day this is turning out to be.
Oh hey! Great to see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywilf View Post
Lovely photos, beautiful subject!
Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunforhire View Post
Mutual of course.

Life's been great. But it just got a tad better if you stick around for a spell.

Would love to catsup.
Great! I relish the thought!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #105
wallyfox
Really Experienced
 
wallyfox is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post

Wally, no line is lame when delivered as sincerely as yours. Thank you for the compliments.
You are too kind... super hot too.... good work!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:15 PM   #106
katbound
Literotica Guru
 
katbound is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,223
Right Here

I love feeling so open and vulnerable when making love.

Last edited by katbound : 01-02-2014 at 11:31 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:19 PM   #107
Lance_GoodThrus
Literotica Guru
 
Lance_GoodThrus is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post
I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!
Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you back. How are you doing? I hope that life has been treating you well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:19 PM   #108
katbound
Literotica Guru
 
katbound is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,223
I Enjoy

Lying on my tummy and thinking about a lover's gentle caresses before passion overtakes us both.

Last edited by katbound : 01-02-2014 at 11:31 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #109
wallyfox
Really Experienced
 
wallyfox is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post
Lying on my tummy and thinking about a lover's gentle caresses before passion overtakes us both.
I sweet thought. An amazing picture.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #110
Vetis
Literotica Guru
 
Vetis's Avatar
 
Vetis is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,713
Such a feast for the eyes.
Such a pleasure for the senses.

What would it take to have you at the peak of pleasure as you feel yourself lost in the act.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:23 PM   #111
katbound
Literotica Guru
 
katbound is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,223
My Flower, Again

.

Last edited by katbound : 01-31-2014 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #112
katbound
Literotica Guru
 
katbound is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,223
Oh Yes.... If Only...

..

Last edited by katbound : 01-31-2014 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #113
wallyfox
Really Experienced
 
wallyfox is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post
If only what? Do tell....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #114
katbound
Literotica Guru
 
katbound is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,223
Leg Men?

I love having my legs stroked and kissed.

Last edited by katbound : 01-02-2014 at 11:31 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:30 PM   #115
jdc38
Literotica Guru
 
jdc38 is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Eastern US
Posts: 506
I don't always cum quickly but when I do it's when I masturbate to katbound. Stay horny my friends.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #116
Lance_GoodThrus
Literotica Guru
 
Lance_GoodThrus is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post
I love having my legs stroked and kissed.
Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I certainly do feel like stroking your legs (and something else) hehe, sorry, I just couldn't resist.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:34 PM   #117
rpman08
Literotica Guru
 
rpman08 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,799
What an erotic treat you have given us. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2013, 11:50 PM   #118
carterusmau
Really Experienced
 
carterusmau is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 261
What a magnificent ass, love to pull your panties aside and run my tongue up and down your cheeks
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2013, 12:07 AM   #119
druce19
Literotica Guru
 
druce19 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Maryland
Posts: 6,345
Hi Kat ! I just wanted to say what pretty much everyone else has pretty much already said...your body is incredibly photogenic and exquisitely erotic !!

To be your lover and have the opportunity to slowly and gently caress and kiss and softly nibble every inch of you would be just as pleasurable for me as I hope it would be for you....letting just the tips of my fingers caress your legs as I lift them up and put one on my shoulder as my lips and fingers walk along them...

Please continue to tease us with such incredible images !!

__________________
Without dreams of hope and pride, a man will die.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2013, 12:19 AM   #120
katbound
Literotica Guru
 
katbound is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,223
Lance, it's so nice to see you! Thank you for the warm welcome back. All is well. I hope the same for you. xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpman08 View Post
What an erotic treat you have given us. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.
Thank you. Glad you like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterusmau View Post
What a magnificent ass, love to pull your panties aside and run my tongue up and down your cheeks
Mmmm. That's my kind of love play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by druce19 View Post
Hi Kat ! I just wanted to say what pretty much everyone else has pretty much already said...your body is incredibly photogenic and exquisitely erotic !!

To be your lover and have the opportunity to slowly and gently caress and kiss and softly nibble every inch of you would be just as pleasurable for me as I hope it would be for you....letting just the tips of my fingers caress your legs as I lift them up and put one on my shoulder as my lips and fingers walk along them...

Please continue to tease us with such incredible images !!

Nice to see you and so glad you like my photos. x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc38 View Post
I don't always cum quickly but when I do it's when I masturbate to katbound. Stay horny my friends.
Thank you for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyfox View Post
If only what? Do tell....
Some things shall remain unspoken. Thank you for being so appreciative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
Such a feast for the eyes.
Such a pleasure for the senses.

What would it take to have you at the peak of pleasure as you feel yourself lost in the act.
It wouldn't take much, that's for certain.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2013, 12:21 AM   #121
sh60fh
Literotica Guru
 
sh60fh's Avatar
 
sh60fh is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post
Feels so erotic, yes?
I'd love to have a feel.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2013, 12:21 AM   #122
kingfupa
Literotica Guru
 
kingfupa is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,796
Loving your thread...sorry it took me so long to stop by and say hi.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2013, 12:22 AM   #123
druce19
Literotica Guru
 
druce19 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Maryland
Posts: 6,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post
Nice to see you and so glad you like my photos. x
It's even nicer to see you, kat !
__________________
Without dreams of hope and pride, a man will die.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2013, 12:23 AM   #124
Horus_rules
The Pussy Whisper
 
Horus_rules's Avatar
 
Horus_rules is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Midwest- IN
Posts: 5,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post
Lying on my tummy and thinking about a lover's gentle caresses before passion overtakes us both.
Good at teasing... Absolutely.
Pleasing... I give it my best!

Your legs and ass on your belly... I really love kissing up legs and especially that area where the cheek and the leg meet. I'll trail my tongue from your hip to your little rosebud ass. I'm not opposed to using toys in pre play and or during sex!
__________________
Nice guy with enough bad inside to keep you entertained.
Life's too short and The only answer to a question never asked is 'No.' So take a chance and ask
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #125
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru
 
Trimjob69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post
I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!
Beautiful
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.