Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-01-2014, 11:17 PM   #76
Wolfman1982
people are hard to please
 
Wolfman1982's Avatar
 
Wolfman1982 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2,271
Mood: Pretty damn good

Music: Crystal Meth Busters ACTA Mix (techno set, to the max from a couple of Danes).

Just popping in and saying hi, and let the good times roll
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 01:51 AM   #77
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo
 
dizzylia's Avatar
 
dizzylia is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North of South
Posts: 4,318
Mood: Productive!
Music: Literal translation music videos (currently As the World Falls Down)
Wearing: Nothing special

For the first time in years, I submitted not one, but two stories here! Really just chapters three and four of an existing story, but still! Writing juices are flowing again! It feels so good.

-diz
__________________
"Non-cooks think it's silly to invest two hours' work in two minutes' enjoyment; but if cooking is evanescent, so is the ballet."
- Julia Child
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 07:55 PM   #78
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality
 
naughtyinsilk's Avatar
 
naughtyinsilk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: south east england
Posts: 1,740
Happy New Year Vibers
I hope 2014 is kind to you all!


I have to say 2013 was an amazing year for me, and NYE was a wonderful way to end one year and start the next.

In general, what I wear is based around a shows theme or venue, but NYE I went all out for glamour. I think I achieved it, I felt good, I think I looked about as good as a person my age ever can, and the reaction I got from all I met was amazing.
Normally the comments I get are about my stage performance not me as a person, so it was unusual but welcome.

Before the show, I had a few photos taken and did a short interview with a journalist for a TG/TS/TV lifestyle magazine, and about halfway through he suddenly asked me "how long had I been fully transitioned?", his phrase not mine, I was surprised he had mistaken me for a post op MTF. Even stranger was, I had the same question asked by 5 others the same night. This has never happened to me before.
I took it as a compliment each time before explaining that it was not the case.

To be honest these days I have no idea, what category I should be filed under, nor do I care, I am just me.

music: Chronicles Of Life & Death - Good Charlotte

mood: cheerful

wearing: black lace body and matching gown

here is a pic of me, outside the venue near Trafalgar Sq, in my travelling outfit, before I glammed up and without corsetry.


nyec1 by gwen ever, on Flickr
__________________
Kinky Test Score 792

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss

Last edited by naughtyinsilk : 01-02-2014 at 07:59 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 09:31 PM   #79
inthegutter
Literotica Guru
 
inthegutter is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyinsilk View Post
Happy New Year Vibers
I hope 2014 is kind to you all!


I have to say 2013 was an amazing year for me, and NYE was a wonderful way to end one year and start the next.

In general, what I wear is based around a shows theme or venue, but NYE I went all out for glamour. I think I achieved it, I felt good, I think I looked about as good as a person my age ever can, and the reaction I got from all I met was amazing.
Normally the comments I get are about my stage performance not me as a person, so it was unusual but welcome.

Before the show, I had a few photos taken and did a short interview with a journalist for a TG/TS/TV lifestyle magazine, and about halfway through he suddenly asked me "how long had I been fully transitioned?", his phrase not mine, I was surprised he had mistaken me for a post op MTF. Even stranger was, I had the same question asked by 5 others the same night. This has never happened to me before.
I took it as a compliment each time before explaining that it was not the case.

To be honest these days I have no idea, what category I should be filed under, nor do I care, I am just me.

music: Chronicles Of Life & Death - Good Charlotte

mood: cheerful

wearing: black lace body and matching gown

here is a pic of me, outside the venue near Trafalgar Sq, in my travelling outfit, before I glammed up and without corsetry.


Happy New year to you, too

Sounds like it was a wonderful evening! Thanks for sharing the picture. You look beautiful!

Last edited by inthegutter : 01-02-2014 at 09:34 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2014, 10:26 PM   #80
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo
 
dizzylia's Avatar
 
dizzylia is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North of South
Posts: 4,318
Hey there, Vibers! Hope your new year is going well. Mine has been mostly productive. Very cold, though. More freezing rain on top of too much snow. Yay! I spent almost the whole day with crampons on my boots just so I won't... y'know. Slip on ice in front of a bus or something. Gotta love winter, right?

Mood: happy to be home in bed
Music: sweet silence
Wearing: jersey cotton PJ's. It's like wearing a kiss.

-diz
__________________
"Non-cooks think it's silly to invest two hours' work in two minutes' enjoyment; but if cooking is evanescent, so is the ballet."
- Julia Child
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2014, 03:00 PM   #81
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,664
Hey love that pic Silky And the dress
I'm pleased people were asking when you transitioned - at least the word is becoming more commonly used and understood and you are definitely one of the girls so far as I'm concerned.
Diz - being cold sucks and though we're growing webbed feet in the UK at least it hasn't been too cold.
Gutter - you're now a regular here that's official and your LGBT membership card is in the mail. Wear it with pride
Me? Our friend leaves tomorrow so we are having an early night to get up at stupid o'clock and see her off.
Listening to... Think this is Elgars cello concerto
Wearing: sloppies
Mood: happy but I know I'll be sad tomorrow
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2014, 03:59 PM   #82
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality
 
naughtyinsilk's Avatar
 
naughtyinsilk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: south east england
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthegutter View Post
Happy New year to you, too

Sounds like it was a wonderful evening! Thanks for sharing the picture. You look beautiful!
It was a wonderful evening, and thankyou I am now blushing

Quote:
stickygirl Hey love that pic Silky And the dress
I'm pleased people were asking when you transitioned - at least the word is becoming more commonly used and understood and you are definitely one of the girls so far as I'm concerned.
Thankyou, I will post a pic of the show dress when the event photographer forwards them on to me.
That frock was a bargain 160 reduced to 15 in Debenhams,with a 16 layer organza skirt, so impractical for travelling in but could not resist.
In the circles I move in the word is commonly used, just normally not in relation to me. I have been accepted as one of the girls though, for so long, its normal for me to get invited to hen nights and to be a bridesmaid, in fact the majority of people have never seen me without being en-femme.

Dizzy, its no where near as cold as that here, but its rained heavily and non stop for a couple of weeks now, causing roads locally to subside and much of the local area to flood, it would be nice to see the sun.

mood: broke

music: Lola - The Kinks

wearing: jeans and a tshirt, a rare outfit recently lol
__________________
Kinky Test Score 792

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2014, 07:52 PM   #83
inthegutter
Literotica Guru
 
inthegutter is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Hey love that pic Silky And the dress
I'm pleased people were asking when you transitioned - at least the word is becoming more commonly used and understood and you are definitely one of the girls so far as I'm concerned.
Diz - being cold sucks and though we're growing webbed feet in the UK at least it hasn't been too cold.
Gutter - you're now a regular here that's official and your LGBT membership card is in the mail. Wear it with pride
Me? Our friend leaves tomorrow so we are having an early night to get up at stupid o'clock and see her off.
Listening to... Think this is Elgars cello concerto
Wearing: sloppies
Mood: happy but I know I'll be sad tomorrow
Thank you Sticky and thank you to all who have welcomed me and allowed me to be one of the "regulars" I will wear that card with pride!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2014, 07:55 PM   #84
inthegutter
Literotica Guru
 
inthegutter is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyinsilk View Post
It was a wonderful evening, and thankyou I am now blushing



Thankyou, I will post a pic of the show dress when the event photographer forwards them on to me.
That frock was a bargain 160 reduced to 15 in Debenhams,with a 16 layer organza skirt, so impractical for travelling in but could not resist.
In the circles I move in the word is commonly used, just normally not in relation to me. I have been accepted as one of the girls though, for so long, its normal for me to get invited to hen nights and to be a bridesmaid, in fact the majority of people have never seen me without being en-femme.

Dizzy, its no where near as cold as that here, but its rained heavily and non stop for a couple of weeks now, causing roads locally to subside and much of the local area to flood, it would be nice to see the sun.

mood: broke

music: Lola - The Kinks

wearing: jeans and a tshirt, a rare outfit recently lol
Glad it was a good night for you. You're very welcome, silky

Good choice of music
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2014, 02:19 PM   #85
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo
 
dizzylia's Avatar
 
dizzylia is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North of South
Posts: 4,318
How is everyone surviving the flooding and wicked cold snaps?

-diz
__________________
"Non-cooks think it's silly to invest two hours' work in two minutes' enjoyment; but if cooking is evanescent, so is the ballet."
- Julia Child
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2014, 02:28 PM   #86
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
How is everyone surviving the flooding and wicked cold snaps?

-diz
Hi Diz: started sunny, now blowing like hell again, rain. If things haven't blown down yet, they never will - Ma's garden fence held together by ivy we think
I can report that Moscow only has a couple of inches of snow, but the mountains in Jordan have plenty. Also, that the Ozzies are very excited about whooping the Brits at cricket.... again...
And that is todays World News
( if only )
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #87
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality
 
naughtyinsilk's Avatar
 
naughtyinsilk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: south east england
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
How is everyone surviving the flooding and wicked cold snaps?

-diz
Hiya

well its still raining here, and from my window, I can see the sea coming over the promenade onto the road. I am just hiding in doors with the power going on and off repeatedly. I want sunshine and warmth
__________________
Kinky Test Score 792

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2014, 08:53 PM   #88
inthegutter
Literotica Guru
 
inthegutter is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
How is everyone surviving the flooding and wicked cold snaps?

-diz
Hi dizzy,

Not doing very well here. knee-deep in snow and the temperature is dropping fast. Wrapping myself up in a heavy blanket and staying home!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 02:25 PM   #89
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo
 
dizzylia's Avatar
 
dizzylia is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North of South
Posts: 4,318
Yay, my new stories have been posted! *happy dance* My first submissions in years. Feels good!
__________________
"Non-cooks think it's silly to invest two hours' work in two minutes' enjoyment; but if cooking is evanescent, so is the ballet."
- Julia Child
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 06:54 PM   #90
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality
 
naughtyinsilk's Avatar
 
naughtyinsilk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: south east england
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
Yay, my new stories have been posted! *happy dance* My first submissions in years. Feels good!
and you deserve to dance, they are beautifully and sensitively written, I have left a comment on part 3 and voted 5 stars for each, not out of a Daily Vibe loyalty but simply because they are worthy of that score.

Characters that draw you in and make you care about them on lit are rare, as much as I want to read part 5 I will not urge you to hurry, writing of this quality takes time.
__________________
Kinky Test Score 792

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #91
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo
 
dizzylia's Avatar
 
dizzylia is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North of South
Posts: 4,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyinsilk View Post
and you deserve to dance, they are beautifully and sensitively written, I have left a comment on part 3 and voted 5 stars for each, not out of a Daily Vibe loyalty but simply because they are worthy of that score.

Characters that draw you in and make you care about them on lit are rare, as much as I want to read part 5 I will not urge you to hurry, writing of this quality takes time.
Aww. Thank you so much. Truly. And I don't think the next chapter will take nearly as long to get into, now that I seem to have found my muse again.

-diz
__________________
"Non-cooks think it's silly to invest two hours' work in two minutes' enjoyment; but if cooking is evanescent, so is the ballet."
- Julia Child
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 07:07 PM   #92
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality
 
naughtyinsilk's Avatar
 
naughtyinsilk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: south east england
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthegutter View Post
Hi dizzy,

Not doing very well here. knee-deep in snow and the temperature is dropping fast. Wrapping myself up in a heavy blanket and staying home!
keep warm, keep safe, from this side of what currently is a very overflowing pond, it looks nasty over there. Tragedies only take a second so be careful

Today I was rather naughty, felt really good, having finished writing both the valentine shows and easter shows for this year, just need to get us all into rehearsal now. To celebrate I had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner, and had a glance at ebay, now 7 dresses and 2 pairs of shoes later, I now have a reason to get off my arse and earn some money lol. This months credit card bill with xmas and wedding is going to be of a size only normally seen on comedy shows

and still the rain falls, but I will not let it dampen my enthusiasm, off to spend the next couple of days with daughter and granddaughter, its nice to be normal at times too

mood: guilty and excited
wearing: roll neck red leotard and black dance tights.
music: black boots on latin feet - Ezio
__________________
Kinky Test Score 792

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 07:12 PM   #93
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality
 
naughtyinsilk's Avatar
 
naughtyinsilk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: south east england
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
Aww. Thank you so much. Truly. And I don't think the next chapter will take nearly as long to get into, now that I seem to have found my muse again.

-diz
that is good news, muses are so flighty and hard to pin down

I am such a sucker for romance, as long as it does not involve me

I need to figure out what I am, who I am, before I can even worry about what I want for the now let alone the future.
__________________
Kinky Test Score 792

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 07:33 PM   #94
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
Yay, my new stories have been posted! *happy dance* My first submissions in years. Feels good!
Oh great, I look forward to reading that I need to find my mojo but a couple of incidents over the holidays have set some thoughts/feelings in motion... hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyinsilk View Post
that is good news, muses are so flighty and hard to pin down

I am such a sucker for romance, as long as it does not involve me

I need to figure out what I am, who I am, before I can even worry about what I want for the now let alone the future.
You and me both girl, but I'm shying away from being introspective for the sake of wanting to write something. I find too much self-analysis leaves me feeling wan and then I just want to be a melted person

Mood: Happy ( just back from seeing Mr Banks at the movies )
Music: None - ready for bed
Wearing: Xmas socks ( amongst other things )
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 07:45 PM   #95
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality
 
naughtyinsilk's Avatar
 
naughtyinsilk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: south east england
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Oh great, I look forward to reading that I need to find my mojo but a couple of incidents over the holidays have set some thoughts/feelings in motion... hmmm



You and me both girl, but I'm shying away from being introspective for the sake of wanting to write something. I find too much self-analysis leaves me feeling wan and then I just want to be a melted person

Mood: Happy ( just back from seeing Mr Banks at the movies )
Music: None - ready for bed
Wearing: Xmas socks ( amongst other things )
As I am happy with my life at the moment I am doing all I can to avoid any self-analysis or introspection. that path will only lead me to misery and unhappiness.

I am glad your ok
__________________
Kinky Test Score 792

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 07:50 PM   #96
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyinsilk View Post
As I am happy with my life at the moment I am doing all I can to avoid any self-analysis or introspection. that path will only lead me to misery and unhappiness.

I am glad your ok
Hey you! Grrr! C'mere and give me a hug - I do great hugs \o/
You're awesome in spite of everything bad that might be lurking :hug:
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 07:56 PM   #97
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality
 
naughtyinsilk's Avatar
 
naughtyinsilk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: south east england
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Hey you! Grrr! C'mere and give me a hug - I do great hugs \o/
You're awesome in spite of everything bad that might be lurking :hug:
awww

there is nothing bad lurking, in the modern world we expect there to be a proper explanantion, a perfect solution and a happy ever after, we been choked on Disney, rather than accepting and appreciating what we have now, and being happy in the now

wow this is getting deep, maybe I should go back and do some more frock shopping

unfortunately I am of the National Lampoon Animal House generation, so anything serious, or insolvable in the present turns up, I respond with a call to PARTY! togas anyone
__________________
Kinky Test Score 792

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss

Last edited by naughtyinsilk : 01-07-2014 at 07:59 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 08:53 PM   #98
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo
 
dizzylia's Avatar
 
dizzylia is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North of South
Posts: 4,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyinsilk View Post
I need to figure out what I am, who I am, before I can even worry about what I want for the now let alone the future.
You will. Just try not to force it or fret. And in the meantime, there are a bunch of people just on this board who would love to help however we can.

__________________
"Non-cooks think it's silly to invest two hours' work in two minutes' enjoyment; but if cooking is evanescent, so is the ballet."
- Julia Child
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 10:16 PM   #99
inthegutter
Literotica Guru
 
inthegutter is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyinsilk View Post
keep warm, keep safe, from this side of what currently is a very overflowing pond, it looks nasty over there. Tragedies only take a second so be careful

Today I was rather naughty, felt really good, having finished writing both the valentine shows and easter shows for this year, just need to get us all into rehearsal now. To celebrate I had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner, and had a glance at ebay, now 7 dresses and 2 pairs of shoes later, I now have a reason to get off my arse and earn some money lol. This months credit card bill with xmas and wedding is going to be of a size only normally seen on comedy shows

and still the rain falls, but I will not let it dampen my enthusiasm, off to spend the next couple of days with daughter and granddaughter, its nice to be normal at times too

mood: guilty and excited
wearing: roll neck red leotard and black dance tights.
music: black boots on latin feet - Ezio
Thank you silky, I will be careful.
I hope the rain stops soon over there, it looks like you're having an awful time. I hope we will get to see what you bought Have a wonderful time with your family

A red leotard and black tights...sounds very sexy!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #100
inthegutter
Literotica Guru
 
inthegutter is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,133
Hi sticky! Hi dizzy!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.