Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #76
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 2,634
Welcome home, PK!
 

Old 11-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #77
marine8212
Really Really Experienced
 
marine8212 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 424
Welcome back!
Beautiful as always
 

Old 11-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #78
BradBigBrain
I'm a blanket with elbows
 
BradBigBrain's Avatar
 
BradBigBrain is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: F-L-A
Posts: 46,892
Let's see...there's a Sailor...and a Marine. I guess I'm going to have to post representing the Army!

Glad to have you back, PK.
__________________
My Stories
Shut up shuttin' up


 

Old 11-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #79
vspec3700
Really Experienced
 
vspec3700's Avatar
 
vspec3700 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: So. FL
Posts: 225
Wow, very sexy
 

Old 11-18-2013, 11:31 PM   #80
Shadow701
Literotica Guru
 
Shadow701's Avatar
 
Shadow701 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty10 View Post
Yep...it's PK10

Back for a limited time...pics won't stay up. I'll delete them as I post new ones (and not as often as before) BUT...I just can't seem to keep my clothes on or stay away from here for long.

So here we are on thread 4...

Hello, and enjoy.
It's great to see you! How have you been?
 

Old 11-19-2013, 12:01 AM   #81
Muno42
Literotica Guru
 
Muno42 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NYC Area
Posts: 710
Wow! ore pics please! You are a vision!!
 

Old 11-19-2013, 02:19 AM   #82
Rob1514
Literotica Guru
 
Rob1514's Avatar
 
Rob1514 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: US
Posts: 663
Welcome back! You are looking as sexy as ever
__________________
Mistakes are added for those who like to look for them.
 

Old 11-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #83
PrettyKitty10
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldeSyde21 View Post
Fuck yes! You should see the big smile I have seeing that you're back!

I was just thinking about you the other day and BOOM! here you are!
Hello sexy man! Nice to see you as well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by morninwould View Post
I just saw this and I wanted to say, for the record, that my carrot would be happy to split your big double peas anytime.
OMG...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfupa View Post
OMG...thought you fell off the planet. Good to see you again.
I did fall off the planet. I finally made it back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConstantineIII View Post
As always, you are amazing PK.
Thank you love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfan2 View Post
Yes, they're very nice. Looks like you've been giving them vitamins too.
LOL...really? I think they look about the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by juttjaw View Post
Don't judge my Beyonce love!
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny_tits View Post
Very pretty!
I'm jealous
oh shoosh, no need to be, but thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBigBrain View Post
haha nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenenbaum View Post
Please do. I can handle it.
Good...because I have something for you today
 

Old 11-19-2013, 07:35 AM   #84
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!
 
cf23430's Avatar
 
cf23430 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 14,467
Always nice to see you PK10....lyour truly a lovely vision.....

Hope that your doing well.

Chuuck
 

Old 11-19-2013, 07:35 AM   #85
PrettyKitty10
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorJerry View Post
Welcome home, PK!
Hey SJ!!!!!!! Long time no talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine8212 View Post
Welcome back!
Beautiful as always
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBigBrain View Post
Let's see...there's a Sailor...and a Marine. I guess I'm going to have to post representing the Army!

Glad to have you back, PK.
hahaha....yes, you do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by vspec3700 View Post
Wow, very sexy
Thank you so much vspec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow701 View Post
It's great to see you! How have you been?
You too doll! Busy (whats new) but decent...you? Lets talk soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muno42 View Post
Wow! ore pics please! You are a vision!!
Thank you...I will try to post as often as I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1514 View Post
Welcome back! You are looking as sexy as ever
Well hello Rob....thank you
 

Old 11-19-2013, 07:36 AM   #86
PrettyKitty10
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by cf23430 View Post
Always nice to see you PK10....lyour truly a lovely vision.....

Hope that your doing well.

Chuuck
Hey Chuck
 

Old 11-19-2013, 07:53 AM   #87
morninwould
Literotica Guru
 
morninwould's Avatar
 
morninwould is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,135
stop laughing. I get hard when you snort.
 

Old 11-19-2013, 07:55 AM   #88
PrettyKitty10
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninwould View Post
stop laughing. I get hard when you snort.
that's because you're a freak *snort*
 

Old 11-19-2013, 08:01 AM   #89
morninwould
Literotica Guru
 
morninwould's Avatar
 
morninwould is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty10 View Post
that's because you're a freak *snort*
takes one to know one. . . and by know I mean fuck of course.
 

Old 11-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #90
PrettyKitty10
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninwould View Post
takes one to know one. . . and by know I mean fuck of course.
I had no idea you wanted to fuck me.
 

Old 11-19-2013, 08:16 AM   #91
morninwould
Literotica Guru
 
morninwould's Avatar
 
morninwould is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty10 View Post
I had no idea you wanted to fuck me.
that's because I am a master of the fine art of subtlety.

but I can't hide it any longer, I'm just not strong enough.

on me. immediately.
 

Old 11-19-2013, 08:19 AM   #92
PrettyKitty10
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninwould View Post
that's because I am a master of the fine art of subtlety.

but I can't hide it any longer, I'm just not strong enough.

on me. immediately.
you made me spit coffee onto my keyboard.

yes, you are so subtle. it's a gift. humble too.

it's quite a combo
 

Old 11-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #93
morninwould
Literotica Guru
 
morninwould's Avatar
 
morninwould is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty10 View Post
you made me spit coffee onto my keyboard.

yes, you are so subtle. it's a gift. humble too.

it's quite a combo
like peas and carrots.

speaking of my gifts, I have multiples for you.
 

Old 11-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #94
knuts1
Literotica Guru
 
knuts1's Avatar
 
knuts1 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 766
I got a hard-on just from seeing your name on a new thread!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!x36
 

Old 11-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #95
winston11
Really Experienced
 
winston11 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 102
Welcome Back!!! As always, thanks for sharing!
 

Old 11-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #96
Tenenbaum
King of Naps
 
Tenenbaum's Avatar
 
Tenenbaum is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty10 View Post
Good...because I have something for you today
I'm ready when you are, you sexy fucking woman.
__________________
Something to read
 

Old 11-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #97
BradBigBrain
I'm a blanket with elbows
 
BradBigBrain's Avatar
 
BradBigBrain is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: F-L-A
Posts: 46,892
Good morning!

It's a beautiful mornin' ahhh
I think I'll go outside a while
An jus' smile
Just take in some clean fresh air now
Ain't no sense in stayin' inside
If the weather's fine an' you got the time
It's your chance to wake up and plan another brand new day
Either way
It's a beautiful mornin' ahhh

Each bird keeps singin' his own song
So long
I've got to be on my way now
Ain't no fun just hangin' around
I've got to cover ground you couldn't keep me down
It just ain't no good if the sun shines
When you're still inside
Shouldn't hide still inside shouldn't hide
Ahhhh oh shouldn't hide ah ah oh


There will be children with robins and flowers
Sunshine caresses each new waking hour
Seems to me that the people keep seeing
More and more each day gotta say lead the way
It's okay wednesday thursday it's okay
Ahhh monday wednesday friday weekday
__________________
My Stories
Shut up shuttin' up


 

Old 11-19-2013, 09:01 AM   #98
PrettyKitty10
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninwould View Post
like peas and carrots.

speaking of my gifts, I have multiples for you.
hahaha scarily accurate

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuts1 View Post
I got a hard-on just from seeing your name on a new thread!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!x36
woah! that should be my super power when i become a super hero...Boner Girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston11 View Post
Welcome Back!!! As always, thanks for sharing!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenenbaum View Post
I'm ready when you are, you sexy fucking woman.
Heehee well, I need to comb my hair and find some cute panties...and I thoroughly enjoyed my songs.
 

Old 11-19-2013, 09:01 AM   #99
PrettyKitty10
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
That it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBigBrain View Post
Good morning!

It's a beautiful mornin' ahhh
I think I'll go outside a while
An jus' smile
Just take in some clean fresh air now
Ain't no sense in stayin' inside
If the weather's fine an' you got the time
It's your chance to wake up and plan another brand new day
Either way
It's a beautiful mornin' ahhh

Each bird keeps singin' his own song
So long
I've got to be on my way now
Ain't no fun just hangin' around
I've got to cover ground you couldn't keep me down
It just ain't no good if the sun shines
When you're still inside
Shouldn't hide still inside shouldn't hide
Ahhhh oh shouldn't hide ah ah oh


There will be children with robins and flowers
Sunshine caresses each new waking hour
Seems to me that the people keep seeing
More and more each day gotta say lead the way
It's okay wednesday thursday it's okay
Ahhh monday wednesday friday weekday
 

Old 11-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #100
blackredready
Literotica Guru
 
blackredready's Avatar
 
blackredready is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: somewhere cold
Posts: 1,219
so incredibly gorgeous, just like i remember.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty10 View Post
Yep...it's PK10

Back for a limited time...pics won't stay up. I'll delete them as I post new ones (and not as often as before) BUT...I just can't seem to keep my clothes on or stay away from here for long.

So here we are on thread 4...

Hello, and enjoy.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.