Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 11-16-2013, 06:25 AM   #1
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

Distance Domination Support Thread

Enough pouting sirs and subs. This thread has been important to a lot of people over the years.

There's no reason to let a little technicality add salt to your soup. Unless of course teary broth is your thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobsqueezer
At the following thread we discussed the concept of LONG DISTANCE DOMINATION and there have been a fair amount of replies.
Distance Domination Discussion (starter thread)

So, I just thought why not a corner in Literotica for the ONLINE MASTERS and ONLINE subs/slaves. I am NOT against the real Master/sub relationship, if it is possible but for various reasons it is NOT always possible.

This thread is dedicated to this group of Online Masters and ONLINE subs/slaves. So in an attempt to create a small corner for such like-minded individuals, this thread is dedicated.

What can the forum be used:
1. One can share the ways/methods that you followed to make it better and better. If you here to say "This is humbug" or "This is a group of perverted exhibitionists" or "These are a group of liars" please save your time and go to another forum and express your opinion.

2. If the users prefer it can also be a platform for those seeking such people but please if you are just seeking an online player post your ad somewhere. It is a request...Be honest and be respectful!

3. Anybody with a genuine query, or willing to share or with some useful suggestions or just post a word of encouragement are welcome!

4. Anything that supports/is useful to the group of Online Masters and Online subs/slaves.

Thanks in advance for all your co operation!

Regards,
Boobsqueeezer
(Online Master from India)

Old 11-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
Etoile

Thanks for the restart! The link to this thread has been placed in the last post of the previous thread.

Old 12-02-2013, 06:59 AM   #3
master28
Virgin

For someone who wishes to explore the submissive side finding a online Dom is ideal. It gives to sub an insight into the lifestyle, but in a safe way
The sub however has to be totaly honest with themselves if this is the lifestyle for them.
If a task is set and a written report is to be sent to the dom and the sub only makes the report up they are only fooling themselves.
I have rained many subs online some have gone on to find a R/T dom and are happy others have decided that it is not for them either way no one has been hurt or put themselves into a position which is unsafe

Old 12-04-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

I just read for the first time the original opening paragraph to the original thread. Even though it may have started as a thread for on-line relationships when I joined it was for all Long distance relationships. I would say even most of the regular posters to the thread in the last few years have at least met their partner in person at least once if not much more.

I would personally rather see this new thread be open to all LDR's on-line and otherwise.

Having the original OP in this OP changes what the thread has been for the last few years.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Or perhaps it is time to start a new thread simply titled Long Distance Relationships

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 12-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #5
wicked woman
from my travels

Ecstaticsub you're not the only one that doesn't want an online only thread. As you know, if you look over most of the posts from the last few years, they were not online only relationships. May have been the original intention of the OP, but the thread had morphed over the years.

Old 12-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #6
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

wicked woman Thanks for answering. This may be the right time to have a split of the original thread to two separate threads both linking back to the original one.

I do think it may be helpful to those who are perfectly happy in their on-line only relationships to have a thread of their own. On-line only for many people is not just role-play and they may want/need a safe place of their own.

Long distance relationships are different with struggles and experiences of their own.

Do the mods have any problems with a Distance Domination split?

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 12-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #7
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post
wicked woman Thanks for answering. This may be the right time to have a split of the original thread to two separate threads both linking back to the original one.

I do think it may be helpful to those who are perfectly happy in their on-line only relationships to have a thread of their own. On-line only for many people is not just role-play and they may want/need a safe place of their own.

Long distance relationships are different with struggles and experiences of their own.

Do the mods have any problems with a Distance Domination split?
I am interested in the online dom/sub aspect for the moment, though surely there are some issues that feature in both this type, and all other types, or longer distance or rarely together relationship.

A new online sub is looking for ways to please me, and I am looking to learn and share online aspects that work for others, having more routinely been involved in real life closer links, where everything is real and physical. Is that what this thread is for??

Old 12-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #8
WhipLuvr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnysinner View Post
I am interested in the online dom/sub aspect for the moment, though surely there are some issues that feature in both this type, and all other types, or longer distance or rarely together relationship.

A new online sub is looking for ways to please me, and I am looking to learn and share online aspects that work for others, having more routinely been involved in real life closer links, where everything is real and physical. Is that what this thread is for??
Pretty much. Why don't you tell us a little more about your sub. What does s/he like? What do you want to accomplish?

Want a fun place to hang out tonight?
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=822706

Old 12-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #9
thepoeticmaster2121
The ringmaster

Location: In your mind and fantasies haunting and tempting and having some good dirty fun
Me and my wife/pet our currently in a LDR relationship so it's nice to see a thread dedicated to this and even get some support . She is also new to the submissive lifestyle (very much my innocent girl) and so it is difficult to get her the training she needs while we are so far apart.

Old 12-06-2013, 02:24 AM   #10
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipLuvr View Post
Pretty much. Why don't you tell us a little more about your sub. What does s/he like? What do you want to accomplish?
Thanks, what I want her to feel is pleasure from doing things for me, set by me, that I am not there to see and benefit from, or to provide chastisement if they are not done. She wants to give control at times to me, other parts of her life she has to be in charge.

I have things set as tasks, and she enjoys them - but when failing the chance to administer a spanking is not there, and she craves that when she has been bad. I would like new ideas on tasks to set too, I find it difficult to be as creative when I cannot be there personally! Strange??

Today she will wear the collar denoting she is mine for the day though.

Old 12-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #11
eye_see_me
Literotica Guru

Dom

Hi all,

I am glad to have stumbled onto this thread and the link to the old one! I continue to find interested subs that live at a distance so this thread may be a great resource for me. I am always seeking ideas for my relationship with a sub and hope you don't mind that I lurk and read for the most part and ask questions on occasion.

I am currently at the start of what I hope is a relationship with a lovely young sub, we shall see. As you know there is the start of the relationship where you are each defining your needs and desires. Wish us luck.

I enjoy relationships over simple role play or sexting. I also enjoy new friends and chatting.

Better to fail through action than through fear.

Have fun but be careful out there...