I wish....

I wish there was a hot tub off my bedroom. Wait, French door off the bedroom that lead to this hot tub.

I wish my daughter wasn't dealing with anorexia. Recovery is a bitch made up of curves and valleys. :(

I wish my daughter wasn't dealing with anorexia. Recovery is a bitch made up of curves and valleys. :(

I wish that I could give you a hug INL...my daughter is a perfectionist so we are constantly on guard for dealing with this. Dealing with what they see and self perception is so hard. She is lucky to have someone in her corner to love her and be there for her.

I wish I had planned a vacation for early summer... I sure could use a getaway right now.

Tampa anyone?

I wish I had planned a vacation for early summer... I sure could use a getaway right now.

Tampa anyone?

Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

I love Tampa. I can be your tour guide!

Just bring your appetite. Some of THE most amazing restaurants in the world are in Tampa!

*I even have a customer there*

I wish I didn't remember the past with such clarity.

I wish suicide were not death, rather an acceptable form of starting over.

I do not wish for very much because wishing in one hand and shitting in the other will lead to some serious handwashing...

I wish so many things for my dear friend...We have been friends since junior high...and now her life has been turned upside down...her hubby is terminal and I just feel so heartbroken :(

Back