Old 11-16-2013, 01:05 PM   #26
DappleDoxie
Really Really Experienced
 
DappleDoxie's Avatar
 
DappleDoxie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Green Country, OK
Posts: 464
MMMmmm ... that New Thread Smell :-D

Serene ... I hope surgery goes well and the removal of the tube is just the beginning of brighter things to come for your girl

Mutato ... as long as you have each other, the other stressors are just background noise

Peaches ... is the move going well?? New Job??

Hugs and well wishes to all!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #27
heatsink
Literotica Guru
 
heatsink's Avatar
 
heatsink is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The dark side of the moon...
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Glad to see a new thread.
Fresh beginnings!

My daughter is having surgery on Friday.
She is getting her feeding tube out.
Hi serene,
The news regarding your daughter just keeps getting better, here is hoping that all goes well on Friday and that her wondrous recovery continues. You know that she will be in my prayers and those of many others.
__________________
''A Flower is a lovesome Thing'', Billy Strayhorn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #28
dreamyjane
Experienced
 
dreamyjane is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 85
New beginning!

Hi to all the littles and their daddies! I see this thread has had a new start, that's great! Wish you a wonderful weekend ((((hugs))))
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #29
Rich4goodgirl
Naughty Marine
 
Rich4goodgirl's Avatar
 
Rich4goodgirl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Milwaukee, WI.
Posts: 3,643
Hello Everyone, Happy to see a new thread and hope it goes great.
Have a great weekend to all!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #30
tonguetrap
Experienced
 
tonguetrap is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 96
This is a great thread.....

Thanks for being here. Feels better with people who can relate. I LOVE to be a Daddy, and have to both men and women. Im a firm but not violent Daddy and would never want anyone young to endure (in reality) what my fantasy suggests. If anyone needs a Daddy, I can be available. Meantime, I love to read the thread.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #31
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddiesgirlSD View Post
Can I join this thread? Pretty please...
"Of course - be welcome!"
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 04:19 PM   #32
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Glad to see a new thread.
Fresh beginnings!

My daughter is having surgery on Friday.
She is getting her feeding tube out.
"That's WONDERFUL news Serene! I am so glad. You both continue in my prayers and may this be the start of even more glad tidings!"
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #33
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutato View Post
Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that love them.

Thank you so much for re-starting the thread, dear INL. Hopefully this gives the thread a fresh start.

Sorry I've been gone so long, I've just been so busy that I haven't had much time to visit and to be honest, I really haven't had much motivation. Things have been stressful at home, mainly financial. Angel and I are still going very strong and so happy together.

I hope everyone is doing well.
"Good to see you again Daddy M and very glad to hear that you and Angel are still doing well together. I understand about the financial stress, and I know many others here do as well - you're always in good company here, regardless of circumstances. (((Hugs))) to you both!"
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #34
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by DappleDoxie View Post
MMMmmm ... that New Thread Smell :-D

Serene ... I hope surgery goes well and the removal of the tube is just the beginning of brighter things to come for your girl

Mutato ... as long as you have each other, the other stressors are just background noise

Peaches ... is the move going well?? New Job??

Hugs and well wishes to all!
"DD!!!! So happy to see you again as well. I'm fine - still have some things here and most things there but the SO has already been 'HOME' several nights and THAT is the best feeling of all. New job is going well as I start to learn/re-learn different skills than I've been using (not to mention different muscles too). How are YOU my sister? Your new job and all?"
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #35
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
"Hello again to familiar faces and welcome to those who are new!"
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #36
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,267
Huggss Peaches
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 05:10 PM   #37
DappleDoxie
Really Really Experienced
 
DappleDoxie's Avatar
 
DappleDoxie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Green Country, OK
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"DD!!!! So happy to see you again as well. I'm fine - still have some things here and most things there but the SO has already been 'HOME' several nights and THAT is the best feeling of all. New job is going well as I start to learn/re-learn different skills than I've been using (not to mention different muscles too). How are YOU my sister? Your new job and all?"
Darling Peaches ... having Him 'HOME' must be the bestest feeling in the world!!!

My new job is going well! I just got over a nasty virus-bug that settled in my throat and needed two courses of antibiotics ($$) to flush it out. On the mend now and loaded for bear, as it were!

Huggles, sweet sister ... we need to toss off a party to break in this new thread, don't you think?? Popcorn and movies?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 06:16 PM   #38
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by DappleDoxie View Post
Darling Peaches ... having Him 'HOME' must be the bestest feeling in the world!!!

My new job is going well! I just got over a nasty virus-bug that settled in my throat and needed two courses of antibiotics ($$) to flush it out. On the mend now and loaded for bear, as it were!

Huggles, sweet sister ... we need to toss off a party to break in this new thread, don't you think?? Popcorn and movies?
"Oh yeah! Bestest indeed! Down myself with some 'bug' - sore throat, fever, etc, Glad you're feeling better. Super idea! Maybe start dragging out holiday decorations and movies - add some pizzas, beer, cider...."
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #39
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Huggss Peaches
"(((Hugs))) Daddy RJ!"
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #40
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown
 
tiedtits4me's Avatar
 
tiedtits4me is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Down Under.......as in Australia
Posts: 8,597
Mutato Glad you and Angel are going great. Sorry about the other stresses.

INL I'm glad you are on the mend.

Peaches sorry you are coming down with something but so happy you get to see SO more often.

Serene so glad she's getting the tube out. Will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hello to anyone I missed.
__________________
Call me TT

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"


There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #41
Japanafana
Experienced
 
Japanafana is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 33
I agree, it's nice to see I'm not alone with my daddy fetish. Love being called someone's little girl.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #42
likeat
Really Really Experienced
 
likeat's Avatar
 
likeat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The hills and dales
Posts: 320
Hello all,
Just got in and saw the new thread almost by chance. Lets make sure we keep the interest high and democratic, as the old thread did sometimes seem to have tapered off into just a few folks, almost talking to themselves.
Lets give our special interest community a good re-bore and oil change.
__________________
'It aint what you do it's the way that you do it'
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 11:50 PM   #43
INeedLove
Soft petals
 
INeedLove's Avatar
 
INeedLove is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 13,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"So glad you're finally feeling a little better - my turn to be down with some kind of 'crud' now!" (((Hugs)))
Oh yuck. I'm sorry to hear that you are getting ill sweetie. Vitamins and rest. Hugs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddiesgirlSD View Post
Can I join this thread? Pretty please...
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Glad to see a new thread.
Fresh beginnings!

My daughter is having surgery on Friday.
She is getting her feeding tube out.
Oh sweet Serene, that is wonderful news! You must be floating on air. I continue to keep her in my prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargergirl View Post
Good to see the thread re-started!
Hi darlin'! Of course we need our daddy fix. LOL. Glad you found us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkychocolate View Post
I am such a little girl, I'd follow my daddy anywhere ,I think I like that attention
Daddy's attention is all encompassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_see_me View Post
I am glad the thread is off to such a good start. To the newbies, the ladies are very accepting and a valuable resource for you. I encourage you to ask them questions and simply post here often. The "sister" relationships formed here seem as important as the daddy-baby girl relationships in many ways.

Good luck to all the babies and their daddies.

Hugs.

ESM
Hi daddy ESM! I'd have to say the daddies are wonderful resources too. You are a special guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DappleDoxie View Post
MMMmmm ... that New Thread Smell :-D

Hugs and well wishes to all!
Hi DD. Good to see you.
__________________
If you think you know me based on a few statements you've read here-guess again!

Flower girls!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 11:55 PM   #44
INeedLove
Soft petals
 
INeedLove's Avatar
 
INeedLove is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 13,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamyjane View Post
Hi to all the littles and their daddies! I see this thread has had a new start, that's great! Wish you a wonderful weekend ((((hugs))))
You have a great weekend too. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich4goodgirl View Post
Hello Everyone, Happy to see a new thread and hope it goes great.
Have a great weekend to all!
Hi there! Keep coming back and it will be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonguetrap View Post
Thanks for being here. Feels better with people who can relate. I LOVE to be a Daddy, and have to both men and women. Im a firm but not violent Daddy and would never want anyone young to endure (in reality) what my fantasy suggests. If anyone needs a Daddy, I can be available. Meantime, I love to read the thread.
Welcome to the thread. We hope you enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Huggss Peaches
Hi Rj!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post
INL I'm glad you are on the mend.

Hello to anyone I missed.
((((((((((((Hayley)))))))))) Thank you. And there have been lots of new faces here. It's off to a good start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanafana View Post
I agree, it's nice to see I'm not alone with my daddy fetish. Love being called someone's little girl.
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeat View Post
Hello all,
Just got in and saw the new thread almost by chance. Lets make sure we keep the interest high and democratic, as the old thread did sometimes seem to have tapered off into just a few folks, almost talking to themselves.
Lets give our special interest community a good re-bore and oil change.
Hello. And umm, re-bore??
__________________
If you think you know me based on a few statements you've read here-guess again!

Flower girls!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 11:57 PM   #45
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,267
Hi INL!
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #46
heatsink
Literotica Guru
 
heatsink's Avatar
 
heatsink is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The dark side of the moon...
Posts: 537
Um quiet, but at least a starting point for a coffee and perhaps a bun?
__________________
''A Flower is a lovesome Thing'', Billy Strayhorn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #47
legally_b10nde
lady n public, slut n bed
 
legally_b10nde's Avatar
 
legally_b10nde is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East coast US
Posts: 1,058
Good morning all~
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #48
heatsink
Literotica Guru
 
heatsink's Avatar
 
heatsink is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The dark side of the moon...
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by legally_b10nde View Post
Good morning all~
Sorry, yes good morning all, I was wandering around deep in thought--or something
__________________
''A Flower is a lovesome Thing'', Billy Strayhorn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #49
Mrdarkblueeyes
Literotica Guru
 
Mrdarkblueeyes is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_see_me View Post
The "sister" relationships formed here seem as important as the daddy-baby girl relationships in many ways.
Thanks for that! I'm still very much a newbie to the site (just look at that tiny post count), and am looking to make some friends.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #50
heatsink
Literotica Guru
 
heatsink's Avatar
 
heatsink is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The dark side of the moon...
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdarkblueeyes View Post
Thanks for that! I'm still very much a newbie to the site (just look at that tiny post count), and am looking to make some friends.
Hello there squire, yes ISM makes some good points. On the whole this is a pretty friendly and safe place, jump in and enjoy!
__________________
''A Flower is a lovesome Thing'', Billy Strayhorn.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.