Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Editor's Forum

Old 11-15-2013, 06:19 AM   #1
King_of_Fulfolk
Literotica Guru

Editor needed for an array of categories.

EDIT: Where I state non consent as a category it's actually more a case of the guy not wanting to do what he does but through desperation does, like a sympathy fuck as opposed to rape.

It's a bit difficult to say exactly what categories to state but to be on the safe side I'm going to say... Non Consent, Vaginal, Oral and Gay Anal sex, Male and Female Masturbation, Anal Masturbation, Light bondage, Female ejaculation. Threesome, sort of, and, I suppose, facial in a fashion.

Word count 6370

I've written it in LibreOffice but can put it into notepad, word pad or in to an email.

I would appreciate help on grammar, sentence structure, paragraphing and tense. I'm quite confident about my spelling but have still ran it through a spell check. I am more than happy to take any other creative criticism you're willing to offer on character building or anything else you see fit.

I did have an Editor for this tale a while ago under a different name but due to unforseen circumstances at the time nothing ever came of it. I, and it, got a bit lost. I know I have got a little better since then but a little isn't enough.

Last edited by King_of_Fulfolk : 11-15-2013 at 08:05 PM.