Nervousness and second guessing (closed)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
Calvin Humphreys
Age: 28

http://famewatcher.com/wp-content/u...Winter-2010-Lookbook-MaleModelSceneNet-08.jpg

Occupation: Executive to my father's software company, Essex Electronics. Married with no children.

I thought I had everything a man could ever want in life, a stable-high paying job with all the perks including use of the corporate jet, a ten-thousand square foot, two story castle in the suburbs, two cars paid for and a gorgeous wife I had been married to for five years. During that time, though, we had no children, despite the pressure from my parents for us to have one because I was an only child and they wanted grandchildren, but I didn't care for children at the moment, it was difficult just trying to speak with my wife. This past year she started becoming...distant. She would sleep on the far edges of the bed or out in the living room. She rarely smiled and only then was during formal dinners where we had to play the happy couple then she would steal herself away. I've tried talking, consoling, and even confronting her, but she just refused to talk. I couldn't understand what it was. I've always been faithful to her since we first met back in high school. We went to the prom together, graduated together, college and so forth, but now...that didn't seem to matter anymore to her and I was flummoxed as to what I could do to bring her back. Gifts didn't work. Bought her jewelry she would just put into her box and vacations she would just disappear for hours and come back completely trashed. I suspected SHE was having an affair but would not admit it.

My father put me as the face of the company, wanting a young, energetic face to drive in customers from the growing youth market, but it would not be a good image if I were to file for divorce and after months of thinking and nights of stoopers decided that either I file for a divorce or find a way to push through it.
 
Last edited:
[tr][td]Sarah Glover

Age:26

Housewife, no children.
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]


Money was supposed to make life wonderful. Growing up our family was not rich, but we weren't poor. LIke many middle class people, we lived comfortably in the suburbs and made our dreams for even better lives for the next generation. At least that is what my parents told me. I learned from an early age that "the plan" was for me to graduate high school, go off to college, meet and marry someone with a future. The rest would take care of itself. My junior year of college I met Sam Glover and knew he was going places. He was handsome, hard working, business smart. He was the entire package. A couple of years later he had graduated top of his class, landed a fantastic job and we were married. Soon, with some financial help from his parents, we moved into a huge house that my parents could only dream about owning.

Then real life hit me. Sam slaved at his job, often 12 hours a day, sometimes six days a week. He was already on the fast track, moving up the corporate ladder. On Sundays he played golf with his bosses, rubbing elbows, and setting the stage for his next career advancement. The money was good, very good. But that was all there is.

I have no life, no love, and no sex.
 
Coming home at six pm was a rather easy day with just a lot of paperwork. Pulling up into the driveway I parking and pulling the parking brake I step out and felt the warm air hit my face and look upon my house, a house that I have earned. My parents may be rich but this house I paid for and built and expanded so there was a personal pride in this, but what I dreaded was what was waiting for me inside, my...wife, Jessica. My high school sweetheart and now becoming increasingly cold and distant. At first, when we were first married, she would greet me at the door and sometimes we would have sex right then and there, but now...I was lucky if she even let me touch her.

Taking out my briefcase and carrying it it up to the front door I opened it and didn't bother to say 'i'm home' just closed the door and removed my dress shoes and placed my briefcase beside the door. right before me was a twisting staircase and to the left was the dining room connected to the kitchen and to the right was an entrance to the rec room. I couldn't hear anything, but Jessica's car was in the driveway so she had to be home. Some time I would meet up with her as I went to the kitchen to get me a cold beer.
 
Today began as most my days do. Get up early, make myself pretty for Sam, make his breakfast and watch him grab it and run out the door to work. The rest of my day is spent keeping the house clean and tidy. I am not sure why I bother. It hardly gets used at all and therefore stays tidy and only requires minimal cleaning. I do some laundry, again very little to do. I take Sam's suits and shirts to the cleaners once each week. The rest of the day I spend shopping, chatting with friends, surfing the Net and sometimes watching some TV.

Later in the day I play "The Guessing Game". "Will Sam be home for dinner, and if so, what time?" He seldom gets home before 9 PM. Sometimes he still wants some dinner, and sometimes not. So I prepare a meal each evening hoping he will be home to share it with me. If not, they are leftovers for my lunch tomorrow.

Each day I spend time on my appearance, I workout to keep my sexy figure, put on attractive attire, and always wear sexy underwear. I want to recapture the passion of our college years when he couldn't wait to get home and ravish my body for our mutual sexual pleasure. Nowadays, the best I usually get is a welcome home peck on the lips. Most days when he comes home, it is a bite to eat, out of his clothes and straight to bed. He falls asleep so fast, I wonder if he is asleep before his head hits the pillow.

As for passion, romance, or sex, the dependable answer is none.

What has become dependable is my daily glass of wine. One thing money can buy is better wine. And I am beginning to love fine wines.

Some evenings I sit in the living room, sipping my wine, and looking out to the neighborhood. About the same time every day I see our neighbor Calvin come home, park his car and go in to see his wife. He must make her happy. I am so jealous of them.
 
I get to the fridge, open it and take out a bottle of Samuel Adams and pop the cap and shut the door and head to the kitchen table that is bare and sit down and look around. The place was neat, meaning that Kari, our maid, had come by and polished the place up. She does nice work, perhaps more than my wife does. After a few sips I place the bottle down and go into the living room and find the television off but warm meaning it was used recently, then I hear some giggling upstairs and up to investigate. At the top of the flight and turning left it lead to our master bedroom and flopped down on the bed was darling wife, Jessica whom was sprawled out on her bed, telephone in hand. Walking into the door she lifts up her head and immediately began to wave me out and mouthed that it was a private call, but it was hard to take her seriously when I hear giggling and when I didn't move quick enough she threw a pillow at me. Leaving the room she shuts the door and I hear the click of the door lock followed by more giggling.

'So, that's how it's going to be' I said to myself. Going back downstairs and back to the table I pick up my beer and take another sip and look around. There was a mantle with a series of pictures of Jessica and I growing up; there was the prom standing with each other, then several from college, and then our wedding and honeymoon in the Bahamas. We were so happy back then. Jessica was my first for everything; first date, first kiss and when we were in college our first sex, first anal, first blow job. She would wear my button up shirts and do seductive dances for me on the bed. I remember at the Bahamas we barely left the room because we were just having wild sex but now...I couldn't get a word out of her.

I knew our neighbors, somewhat. There was Sarah and her husband Sam. I remember when they moved in, they reminded me of Jessica and I, so full of love and excitement, hands touching constantly the playful slaps to the backside. I guess now, in a way, I was jealous of them because they had so much of what I didn't.
 
Sam calls about 6 PM to say he will be working late, possibly past midnight. I am frustrated and a bit edgie. I need some relief. Before going upstairs, I return to the kitchen and refill my glass of wine. Taking the glass of wine and the remaining bottle with me, I go upstairs to our bedroom. Removing my clothes I decide to forego any sleepwear and just relax naked. A friend had told me that when she feels like this, she visits a web site called Literotica and reads the naughty stories. Those stories, some good wine, and her fingers is all she says she needs. I am willing to give it a try.

Sitting at the computer, sipping my wine, I quickly find the Literotica web site. I am amazed at the number of stories and the selection of categories. I select the "Erotic Couplings" as a safer category and start with some of their stories. "Damn, these are hot." I say to myself. I feel a tingle down below and soon one hand has slipped between my legs and is touching my slit. My other hand is navigating with the mouse, or holding the wine to my lips. The wine tastes really good and is going down extra easy tonight. I refill my glass again.

By the third story, my pussy is very wet and my fingers are playing with my clit and then sliding in and out of me. The climax of that story takes me over the edge and I have my first orgasm in quite a while. So long, I am not sure when my last orgasm took place. "Wow!" is all I can think.

Finishing the last of the wine, I shut down the computer and crawl into bed. Soon I am fast asleep.
 
After finishing my beer and pitching it I could still hear some muffled talk from the bed room. It would be awhile so I took my laptop from my briefcase and go to the living room and plop down on the plush black leather couch and open it up and plug in my password and carefully go through my email, bunch of spam and useless talk then realize that I have nothing else to do. YouTube was not doing anything. I feel lonely and felt constrained so I start looking up dirty movies, but the moans and wails of the women there would give me away so I look up erotic stories, stuff that I read at my leisure and picture in my head and found "Literotica" and found a string of threads on their message board and then find their main site that had stories listed and I tried 'erotic couplings' and found some writers that were so dedicated with their writings and some had submitted and it was a real turn on to read better descriptions of a woman's body beside 'big tits' 'big ass'.

If Jessica was having her fun so I will have my own and after several chapters I sit reading and sitting with a full blown erection. There was something to be said about having a woman stroking, pleasuring you and not having to say anything except staring into each others eyes until I climax. That reminded me of Jessica, but the more I read the more I wished that it was someone different, someone that was more...dedicate, more...there.

After reading I start to simmer down, but couldn't go through with stroking myself. I was tired so I closed my laptop and slowly fall asleep on the couch.
 
Saturday begins like most weekdays. Sam is up early and off to the office. Leaving me alone in this big house. I think about all my neighbors, in their large homes, having families, having fun, having sex. It makes me depressed. So this morning I spend extra time on the treadmill and the elliptical, keeping tone my sexy body. Maybe someday my hard work will pay off and Sam will notice. Or maybe someone else will notice. What am I thinking? Someone else? I married Sam for better or for worse. Little did I know that I would have both. Never wanting for money, home, food, or clothes, but definitely wanting for attention, romance, and passion.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I am still young, sexy, and very desirable. I am 5'7", 110 pounds, and have a 36-24-34 body. My 36DD breasts draw lots of looks from other men. Sam is just too busy or tired to pay any attention. Attention I need and desire.

Today is a good day to work on my tan. I hate tan lines, so I usually sun bathe in the nude out by our pool. We have a large yard which is kept mostly private by the abundant trees around the edges of the yard. The only house that might have a view of our pool is the Humphreys' home. I pause to wonder whether they are home, but no matter. I suspect they are busy in their lives and have little need to look out at our pool.

I grab a large towel, a glass of white wine, and my reading tablet and head out to the pool wearing only my sandals and sunglasses. The towel I spread on a chaise lounge, the glass of wine is set on the nearby table. I kick off my sandals and lay on the lounge reading more stories from Literotica on my handy tablet.

Soon I have a warm feeling between my legs which is not caused by the sun. Oh to live the life of some of the characters in these stories.
 
Saturdays was one of the few days I could actually relax, but by the time I was up Jessica was long gone without a note or a call. Perhaps she was out shopping once again, talking to her girlfriends. Getting up and making my own breakfast and changing into some workout clothes of loose running pants and a blue t-shirt I head to our small weight room that overlooked the backyard with large, open, bay windows that granted me a large view of the trees in bloom. We had a pool, but seldom used it with a connecting Jacuzzi, that was something we used to use. We use to. We use to have nicknames for each other. I was 'stud muffin' and she was 'sweet lips' but not anymore.

Starting out on the treadmill at a walk then a brisk walk and then a run for two miles to loosen me up I start pumping out 50lb dumbbells, sitting on a bench and curling them and feeling my muscles tighten as the skin becomes lathered in sweat then bench pressing and sit ups. This was always a great way to kill the frustration, and Jessica use to admire my body. Hell, the bench that I'm using right now, we were working out together and we ended up having sex right there. Those were the times I missed, the energy, the spontaneous lust and the excitement of being with her.

After about an hour of work I decided to call it quits and took a towel and started drying off when, out of the corner of my eye, I notice a slim figure walking out the back from our neighbors. Looking closer I recognized her...face....or, it was Sarah, my neighbor. She looked like she was about to go swimming because she was carrying a towel or perhaps tanning to take advantage of the bright, warm sun. For some reason I had a feeling that I should go outside into the backyard.
 
It is a beautiful day to be outside in the warmth of the sun. I could not have a better day to sun bathe in the nude. The sunshine on my smooth skin feels wonderful. As I read more from Literotica, the tingle between my legs grows more urgent, demanding my attention. Feeling safe that no one can see me, I spread my knees apart and drop a hand between my legs and feel the soft smooth flesh of my mound. I am so pleased with the laser hair removal I had done a couple of months back. I so love the hairless, smooth feeling around my treasure.

As I continue reading the sensual stories, I run my fingers along my slit. My lower lips are already damp and beginning to get puffy. Mmmmm. Feels so good. I slid the tip of my finger between my lips and into my wet slippery pussy. Ahhhhh. Running my finger slowly upward, I touch my clit, causing a minor explosion of pleasure.

My fingers continue playing with my wet pussy as I bask in the sun and read my tablet. It could only be better if I had a real man, a real lover to satisfy my needs.
 
With a towel draped around my neck and falling off my shoulders I go outside into the warm sun light of the backyard and look upon the swimming pool. there was the diving board to the left and the Jacuzzi to the right, all had not been used in some time. Hands on my hips I look at them and sigh. The pools could use a bit of cleaning, perhaps get a pool boy to come and clean it up. Walking about on the stone surface surrounding the pool to clear my head I hear some soft moans and it piqued my interests.

It sounded like someone, a woman, moaning. Perhaps it was Sarah and her husband going at it. Those lucky people. Just the moans was enough to get me going but then shook my head to clear it. I shouldn't picture another woman and a man going at it, but then remembered what I remembered that I was on Literotica last night, reading the stories of other people. It wasn't having an affair because I didn't actually take part, and I've watched pornos before, Jessica and I use to watch them together, that wasn't having an affair...I shook my head again and continued to trace the source of the noise and approached the tall white painted wood fence that separated use from Sarah's place.

There were no knot holes to peek through and I would have to stand on my tip toes in order to see over them, but I found a spot between some bushes and lifted myself up, placing my hands on the face of the fence to balance myself and my eyes strained to see just over the top and I finally could see the pool and glanced over to the right and saw the profile of Sarah doing...oh my.
 
**SNAP** I hear a stick break to my left. I look over toward the fence between our yard and the Humphreys' yard. Did I just see something move? Is someone there? I set my tablet down. Turning to get up off the lounge I grab my towel and wrap it around me. It is an oversized 'sheet' towel, but still just barely covers all my private parts.

"Is anyone there?" I call out. "Is that you Jessica? Calvin?"

My heart is racing. I freeze for a moment. What should I do? Was someone watching me? What did they see? What will they think of me? I am not really 'that' type of woman.

"Hello? Answer me."

Slowly I start walking toward our house, my eyes glued to the fence, wondering who or what is there.
 
Lowering myself down, red faced and eyes wide I could hear her calling out, demanding that the peeping tom, me, show himself, but after seeing what I did see I didn't know how she would take it. I was only there for a moment before the twig betrayed me and every fiber of my being was telling me to run, but how would I answer? I only saw a sliver of what she was doing. I did see a iPad or one of those tablet things, and saw a lot of skin, but now that the show was over there were only two choices; run or reply.

Normally I was a brave man, in this case I was terrified. If she took it the wrong way then she'll go running inside and tell her husband or call the police. Tossing the ideas inside my head several times in the span of just a second, "Oh hi!" I called out after ducking and hiding in the brush, "Sarah? Is that you? Didn't mean to scare you, just coming out here and taking a walk and looking at my pool". It was a half truth, but it was better than running and hiding inside the house. My body was pumping, it was the fear of her reaction. I didn't know Sarah that well, we never had much interaction, not even during the holidays, but many times looking at them, I would say I was jealous of them.

When I called out though I could only raise my left hand up above the fence and didn't want to try raising myself up again.
 
I hear Calvin's reply. Was he watching me? I am certain I saw something move along the fence. Was that him? Should I confront him? If that was him, I really shouldn't let him get away with peeping on me.

"Calvin? I saw something move over the fence." I decide to challenge him.

"Was that you? Were you spying on me?

I set down my glass and tablet. Clutching my towel around me I walk over toward the fence.

"I don't know what you saw, but you should know I don't normally do this."

Maybe I have said too much.
 
"Yeah..." nervously replying, "Yeah, that was me. Sorry. I was walking along the fence and stepped on a twig." Then I clenched my teeth together and closed my eyes expecting a fusillade of bad words and curses to be thrown my way out of the belief that she wouldn't buy my excuse. To be honest, it was a half truth.

"Didn't mean to scare you," inching closer to the fence and dropping my hand behind. "I think my pool could use a bit of cleaning," trying to change the subject. My hands were trembling. Normally I was never this nervous, not even during one of father's banquets where he would wine and dine new clients, but I guess in this case my life depended on it. "So, uh, what are you up to, Sarah?" called out still fighting the urge to peek back over the fence then my eyes flicked over to the back door. It was a good stones throw away, a few seconds jogging and I would be safe indoors, but then thought that she would believe that I was hiding something, that I was peeping on her.
 
Calvin's explanation sounds reasonable. Maybe he was just inspecting his pool. If he looked over the fence and saw something, I hope he didn't see much. And even if he did, he probably won't admit it.

"I was out sun bathing by our pool. I didn't think anyone could see. I would hate to think that someone saw me."

The fence is tall enough that we can't see each other, which makes for an awkward conversation. I realize that we have lived next door to Jessica and Calvin for months, but don't know them very well. We should know our neighbor's better. That is what neighbors do.

"Calvin? Are you still there? I just realized that Sam and I don't know you and Jessica very well. We should fix that. How about you and Jessica come over for dinner at our house? Say next Friday night at seven?

Getting Sam home for dinner is always iffy. But Friday night might be the best chance to get him home for dinner with the neighbors.

I wait for Calvin's reply.
 
She was talking to me and not screaming or throwing things. "Uh, sure, yeah! That sounds great. Uh, what are...do you need me to bring anything?" I wanted to see her so this wouldn't be so awkward but I was afraid to try and peek over the fence once more thinking that she had a brick there waiting for me to throw. Still, this went a lot easier than I thought it would have and it would give Jessica and I a chance to get out together. Though I suspected that she would try and duck out at the last minute, to out with her girlfriends for a 'ladies night out'

"But, yeah!" slightly jumping up from my hiding place but only the top of my dark hair appeared above the fence line. It was just enough to show that I was still there, "Yeah, that sounds great!"

At least it would be dinner, a real home cooked dinner for a change. I wonder if Sarah was a good cook. usually I would have to eat out or order in and as of now the home was feeling cold and sterile with no lingering smell of meat simmering on the skillet like it use to. God, I miss the smell of bacon.
 
Like most of my weeks, the days this week passed slowly. Sam was at work so much, I seldom saw him. Things were a bit different in that I was looking foward to a change from the normal routine on Friday when Calvin and Jessica would come over for dinner. I made a point of speaking with Sam each day about dinner Friday night with our neighbors. He appears to be eager to have a chance to really meet Calvin and Jessica. I was feeling confident that indeed he will be home earlier than his usual that night for our dinner.

I also looked forward to preparing a special dinner for Friday. By mid-week I had decided to serve a beef tenderloin with raspberry chipotle sauce, roasted red potatoes with a light garlic butter, and green beans with almonds and bacon bits. We will start with a spring greens salad, have freshly baked yeast rolls, and a fabulous Cabernet Sauvignon.

Friday afternoon was spent finishing the preparations for dinner, setting the table, and opening a couple of bottles of the wine to let them breathe. While dinner was in the oven, I took a shower, and then fixed my hair and makeup. Dressing in my favorite little black dress, black thigh high stockings and high heels, I was feeling somewhat naughty and decided to go without both bra and panties. Maybe I will get lucky tonight with Sam.

Dinner was scheduled for seven and Sam told me he would be home by six. As the clock ticked past six PM, I began to get nervous. Sure enough, about 6:15 the phone rang. It was Sam calling to tell me that he was stuck at the office, working on an important project which could not wait, not even a few hours. He says he is sorry for missing dinner, but he cannot get home until after midnight. I am very disappointed, but at the same time, not really surprised.

At seven o'clock the doorbell rings. I open the door expecting to greet Calvin and Jessica.

Calvin stands there alone.
 
Figures though at the last minute that Jessica would duck out. In fact, just an hour before we were set to head over she gets this 'emergency call' from one of her girlfriends and has to go over. I had dressed rather casual for the event with a crimson red button up shirt and khaki trousers and shoes and even combed my hair with a swoop to the right and shaved to give a smooth appearance and I did this before Jessica darted out and she was 'oh, that's nice'. She didn't care anymore.

Going over across the lawn and standing in front of Sarah's place I hesitantly rang the door bell. Sarah didn't ask us to bring anything, though I wished we at least brought something to drink because we had a lot of unopened wine bottles in our den, but as soon as she opened up the door I was greeted by a whiff of raspberry that immediately got my stomach going. Been a long time since I smelled such a sweet flavor then I looked to see Sarah's slender frame in the door way and I smiled, "Hi!" and my eyes graced her body. Wow, that was truly impressive. She went far to keep herself in shape and looking pretty.
 
Calvin looks great in his crimson shirt and khaki slacks. I catch myself eyeing him up and down and realize that he is likewise eyeing me. "Well, this is a bit awkward." I think to myself.

"Calvin, come on in." I take a quick glance out the door for Jessica but she is not there. "And Jessica? Is she coming?"

Before he can answer I usher him in and he closes the door behind him. Leading Calvin into the living room I continue, "I am so sorry. Sam will not be joining us for dinner. He just called from the office and told me he won't be home until after midnight." As I sit down on the sofa, I offer him to sit as well. "So I guess it is just the three of us for dinner." Noticing the obvious absence of Jessica I add, "It is three of us, isn't it?"
 
"Unfortunately, no" shaking my head lightly and sitting down next to her with a noticeable gap between us on the cushions, "Jessica had to leave for some sort of emergency," though I wanted to say that she bailed because she didn't want to deal with the neighbors. I'm willing to bet that deep down, Jessica was jealous of Sarah in many ways and didn't want to deal with her. Sarah was pretty. Very pretty. Someone that appears to go through great strides to make herself that way without the surgeon's scalpel with the slim figure, long flowing dark hair and large chest that I'm guessing is real and long legs but I tried not to stare at her for too long. Darn shame that her husband couldn't be here, because it was awkward, just the two of us, married people, married to different people, sitting together in a otherwise empty house. it was something the neighborhood would whisper about.

"What do you have cookin', though, it smells wonderful," trying to change the subject to something more appealing. The aroma was being blown through the house by the AC and it was wonderful. That had to be raspberry and then I heard the simmer of meat on a stove. Oh, that was a wonderful smell of cooking meat. I loved it.
 
"Jessica isn't coming? Well this is a bit awkward, isn't it? Sam is gone. Jessica is gone. And it is just you and me here for dinner."

While I miss both Sam and Jessica, I intend to make the most of this situation. I haven't had a dinner companion in quite some time and here we are, and dinner is almost ready. And Calvin is actually quite handsome. I do want to know him a bit better.

I turn to Calvin and answer his last question, "I have a beef tenderloin I am roasting with raspberry-chipotle sauce, potatoes and green beans. I hope you will like it."

Remembering I am hosting guest, I quickly stand and turn to Calvin, "I'm sorry. I forgot my manners. May I offer you something to drink? I have a fabulous Cabernet opened. May I pour you a glass?"
 
"Yes, please" I smile. It was awkward but nothing was happening. Just two neighbors having a dinner and I didn't want to end it just because Jessica wasn't with us. I watched as Sarah leaves to go pour a glass and I stole a look at her from behind then decided not to because I didn't want that images inside my mind that would distract me and decided to look around the interior of the room. the place was very clean, everything was in it's right place, dusted and neat. They sure did have money, I didn't know exactly what Sam, her husband, did for a living but Sarah seemed to be a stay at home mother and did the most with it and Sam was able to earn a large amount of money, perhaps as much as myself! Not to brag but even though I did get my hands on a lot of money, it wasn't enough to buy me happiness.

"You certainly have a nice place. Perhaps some time you should come over to our place for dinner" I replied.
 
After pouring two glasses of wine, I return to Calvin in the living room. Handing him his glass, I raise my glass, "A toast to neighbors!" He raises his glass and we clink them together and each of us sip our wine.

I take my seat on the sofa, keeping an appropriate distance between us. We make small talk about the neighborhood, and a few personal details about our backgrounds. I notice that neither of us have mentioned our spouses. "Strange" I am thinking "I thought he loved his wife. "Why hasn't he talked about her?"

The timer in the kitchen dings. Directing Calvin to the dinning room, I excuse myself to the kitchen and serve the dinner onto two plates which I carry to the dinning room. I sit at my usual seat at the end of the table and Calvin seats to my left. Over dinner we continue our conversation, and refill our wine glasses. Again our conversation focuses on ourselves and not our spouses. I decide to address this issue.

"You haven't mentioned Jessica." I speak directly to Calvin. "Is there something you want to tell me about her? Or about the two of you?"
 
"Not much to tell" I replied taking a polished silver fork in one hand and a knife in the other and gently cutting the meat. The aroma was stronger with the raspberry chipotle and took a bite and savored the sweet and spicy flavor rolling down the back of my throat. "She-she just had to go out and deal with one of her friends. I believe that they're getting a divorce." It was a toss up because I didn't know many of her friends and truly didn't care what happened to them because they were always a thorn in my side.

"This is great" rapidly changing the subject. "How long did it take for you to make this?"

I also noticed that she didn't talk about her own husband much, just that he wouldn't be joining us. Rather strange and I lifted up my eyes at Sarah and gave a thin smile. I was nervous being wither because we were two married people but also because Sarah was a lot of things that Jessica, my own wife, was not. Jessica was a blonde with blue eyes, rather thin physique and thin pink lips with a rather high pitched voice and looking at Sarah, she was much different.
 
Back
Top