Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-13-2014, 06:39 PM   #1
smoothg103rd
Too young to stress
 
smoothg103rd is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 3,999
Questions for women

If a man cheat on you, is it impossible for him to be in love with?

My logic is men lie because they care enough about your feelings.
We lie to protect you, not to hurt you. If we didn't care about you we will tell you the truth.
__________________
Never turn your back on the people that you thug with. Bitch that you really like, never fall in love with.

If you can't find something' to live for, you best find something to die for.'

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

On Could 9!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 06:40 PM   #2
Curtis71
Diplomatic To A Fault
 
Curtis71's Avatar
 
Curtis71 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Say Anything
Posts: 2,086
Run.

Now.
__________________
"His face suits who he is and who he is is very nice indeed."

Dolf
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 06:41 PM   #3
snugglestruggle
Literotica Guru
 
snugglestruggle's Avatar
 
snugglestruggle is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: No Place Special
Posts: 4,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
If a man cheat on you, is it impossible for him to be in love with?

My logic is men lie because they care enough about your feelings.
We lie to protect you, not to hurt you. If we didn't care about you we will tell you the truth.
That rule only applies to the "does this _____ make me look fat?" question
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #4
fluttertongue
quotidian
 
fluttertongue's Avatar
 
fluttertongue is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
My logic is men lie because they care enough about your feelings.
We lie to protect you, not to hurt you. If we didn't care about you we will tell you the truth.
I'd say your logic is flawed there, junior.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #5
ElijaRDC
Wildling
 
ElijaRDC's Avatar
 
ElijaRDC is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 6,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
If a man cheat on you, is it impossible for him to be in love with?

My logic is men lie because they care enough about your feelings.
We lie to protect you, not to hurt you. If we didn't care about you we will tell you the truth.
By this logic, you are insinuating that women's psyches are too delicate to handle knowing that they've been cheated on.

In addition to that being condescending bullshit, I somehow don't think that that's the line of thought that runs through a cheater's head when he (or she) lies about it.
__________________
"Yes to love, yes to life, yes to staying in more!"

It's nice to have an outlet for my narcissism (my AmPic thread):
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=995543


Some artists work in oils or clay; I work in sarcasm.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 06:49 PM   #6
Stewart_Pidd
Literotica Guru
 
Stewart_Pidd's Avatar
 
Stewart_Pidd is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Down East bro!
Posts: 1,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
If a man cheat on you, is it impossible for him to be in love with?

My logic is men lie because they care enough about your feelings.
We lie to protect you, not to hurt you. If we didn't care about you we will tell you the truth.
is your wife making you post this bro?

Stew
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 06:54 PM   #7
smoothg103rd
Too young to stress
 
smoothg103rd is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 3,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_Pidd View Post
is your wife making you post this bro?

Stew
I'm very single, I don't even have a girlfriend let alone a wife.
__________________
Never turn your back on the people that you thug with. Bitch that you really like, never fall in love with.

If you can't find something' to live for, you best find something to die for.'

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

On Could 9!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #8
smoothg103rd
Too young to stress
 
smoothg103rd is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 3,999
If I lie to a girl about cheating it will be because I care and don't want to lose them. Even though I shouldn't never cheated if I didn't want to lose her, but shit happens. If I didn't care I would just be straight forward and say yeah I fucked her. We lie to protect and hope you never find out the truth.
__________________
Never turn your back on the people that you thug with. Bitch that you really like, never fall in love with.

If you can't find something' to live for, you best find something to die for.'

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

On Could 9!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 06:59 PM   #9
ElijaRDC
Wildling
 
ElijaRDC's Avatar
 
ElijaRDC is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 6,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
If I lie to a girl about cheating it will be because I care and don't want to lose them. Even though I shouldn't never cheated if I didn't want to lose her, but shit happens.
If you cheat on someone, they deserve to make the informed choice of whether or not you still get to be with them. If you don't think they deserve that, then you can't really care about them too much.
__________________
"Yes to love, yes to life, yes to staying in more!"

It's nice to have an outlet for my narcissism (my AmPic thread):
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=995543


Some artists work in oils or clay; I work in sarcasm.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:00 PM   #10
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: YOU CANT GET HERE FROM THERE
Posts: 47,068
As the resident authority of females I insist its best to leave them alone until theyre in the grips of their sexual hormones and cant care less about your sins but demand schlong now!
__________________
Racist shitstain, chauvinistic pig, homophobe, and misogynist.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:01 PM   #11
ms_ann_thrope
destiny's child
 
ms_ann_thrope's Avatar
 
ms_ann_thrope is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the sepulcher
Posts: 16,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
If a man cheat on you, is it impossible for him to be in love with?

My logic is men lie because they care enough about your feelings.
We lie to protect you, not to hurt you. If we didn't care about you we will tell you the truth.
Men cheat and then lie about it because they aren't smart enough to get away with it. It's kind of endearing in a away, like a dog that poops on the rug.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:03 PM   #12
yossi
Scout
 
yossi's Avatar
 
yossi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a van, down by the river
Posts: 6,176
If a man has any respect for a woman he'd end the relationship before he stuck his dick in another woman or man. Or be honest at the beginning and have an open relationship. The truth is when a person cheats they don't lie to protect the other person. They lie to protect themselves.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:04 PM   #13
smoothg103rd
Too young to stress
 
smoothg103rd is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 3,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijaRDC View Post
If you cheat on someone, they deserve to make the informed choice of whether or not you still get to be with them. If you don't think they deserve that, then you can't really care about them too much.
I see your point, but the last thing a cheater want is to get caught. So me personally I wouldn't tell until she finds out.

I'm the type who probably wouldn't cheat if I really love someone because I wouldn't want that person to cheat on me. I'm speaking for men that do and past experience.
__________________
Never turn your back on the people that you thug with. Bitch that you really like, never fall in love with.

If you can't find something' to live for, you best find something to die for.'

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

On Could 9!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #14
1HF
Out of reach
 
1HF's Avatar
 
1HF is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: California
Posts: 17,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
If I lie to a girl about cheating it will be because I care and don't want to lose them. Even though I shouldn't never cheated if I didn't want to lose her, but shit happens. If I didn't care I would just be straight forward and say yeah I fucked her. We lie to protect and hope you never find out the truth.
"But shit happens"

The only person you're trying to protect and care about obviously is yourself. It's because YOU don't want to lose her. If you truly cared you'd tell her the truth and let her decide if you were worth forgiving, or if she should move on to someone more faithful. Lying isn't about protecting her feelings. It's about you not wanting to admit you fucked up and losing her.

Dick.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:07 PM   #15
ElijaRDC
Wildling
 
ElijaRDC's Avatar
 
ElijaRDC is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 6,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
I see your point, but the last thing a cheater want is to get caught. So me personally I wouldn't tell until she finds out.
So, based on this admission, cheaters lie to avoid getting caught... not to protect the feelings of the person they've cheated on.

Groundbreaking!
__________________
"Yes to love, yes to life, yes to staying in more!"

It's nice to have an outlet for my narcissism (my AmPic thread):
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=995543


Some artists work in oils or clay; I work in sarcasm.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:10 PM   #16
smoothg103rd
Too young to stress
 
smoothg103rd is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 3,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by yossi View Post
If a man has any respect for a woman he'd end the relationship before he stuck his dick in another woman or man. Or be honest at the beginning and have an open relationship. The truth is when a person cheats they don't lie to protect the other person. They lie to protect themselves.
I would lie to protect you. I been in situations where the asked did I fuck her, and I tell them yeah because I don't care about them. And I been in the same situation when I would say no, and lie. I'm just saying a man could cheat and still love you.
__________________
Never turn your back on the people that you thug with. Bitch that you really like, never fall in love with.

If you can't find something' to live for, you best find something to die for.'

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

On Could 9!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:12 PM   #17
ElijaRDC
Wildling
 
ElijaRDC's Avatar
 
ElijaRDC is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 6,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
I would lie to protect you. I been in situations where the asked did I fuck her, and I tell them yeah because I don't care about them. And I been in the same situation when I would say no, and lie. I'm just saying a man could cheat and still love you.
A logical deduction has lead to the conclusion that you aren't lying to protect anyone but yourself.
__________________
"Yes to love, yes to life, yes to staying in more!"

It's nice to have an outlet for my narcissism (my AmPic thread):
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=995543


Some artists work in oils or clay; I work in sarcasm.

Last edited by ElijaRDC : 10-13-2014 at 07:16 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #18
Curtis71
Diplomatic To A Fault
 
Curtis71's Avatar
 
Curtis71 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Say Anything
Posts: 2,086
To answer what I think is part of the question:

I don't believe cheating is proof of not being in love any more than being monogamous is proof of actually being in love.

As to the lying part of the equation...we do that because we are cowards.
__________________
"His face suits who he is and who he is is very nice indeed."

Dolf
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:17 PM   #19
smoothg103rd
Too young to stress
 
smoothg103rd is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 3,999
Sometimes you women have to figure out the reason why you been cheated on. Half the time its unpreventable, but sometimes it is. Same thing could be said for men. But I'm a man and can only speak from a man point of view. And me personally if I lie it is because I do care.
__________________
Never turn your back on the people that you thug with. Bitch that you really like, never fall in love with.

If you can't find something' to live for, you best find something to die for.'

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

On Could 9!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:21 PM   #20
Aquagal
.....
 
Aquagal's Avatar
 
Aquagal is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 25,212
So her being cheated on...is her fault?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:23 PM   #21
ElijaRDC
Wildling
 
ElijaRDC's Avatar
 
ElijaRDC is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 6,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
Sometimes you women have to figure out the reason why you been cheated on. Half the time its unpreventable, but sometimes it is. Same thing could be said for men. But I'm a man and can only speak from a man point of view. And me personally if I lie it is because I do care.
The men with whom I enter romantic relationships are likely to be emotionally aware and mature enough to bring up any issues they have with me before the issue or issues would drive them to cheat. Striving to be an adult in more than just a chronological sense is a really good quality in a person.

It appears as though you lie to avoid the consequences of the truth. At least be honest and call a spade a spade.
__________________
"Yes to love, yes to life, yes to staying in more!"

It's nice to have an outlet for my narcissism (my AmPic thread):
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=995543


Some artists work in oils or clay; I work in sarcasm.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #22
Riles
someones something
 
Riles's Avatar
 
Riles is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Canadian Chick
Posts: 18,508
People lie because they didn't think they could have their cake and eat it too. Sometimes it's true, they couldn't. But without giving your s/o a valid shot, you are robbing the relationship of a lot more than you'd banked on. I guarantee it.
__________________
"I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it" ~Maya Angelou~
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:38 PM   #23
smoothg103rd
Too young to stress
 
smoothg103rd is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 3,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquagal View Post
So her being cheated on...is her fault?
My aunt told my sister " a blowjob a day keeps the side bitch away" I'm not saying its necessary her fault, but maybe she could of prevented it. ( can't speak from experience) but I hear how married people barley have sex. How could you keep a man faithful without fucking him?
__________________
Never turn your back on the people that you thug with. Bitch that you really like, never fall in love with.

If you can't find something' to live for, you best find something to die for.'

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

On Could 9!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:39 PM   #24
smoothg103rd
Too young to stress
 
smoothg103rd is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 3,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hotfuck View Post
"But shit happens"

The only person you're trying to protect and care about obviously is yourself. It's because YOU don't want to lose her. If you truly cared you'd tell her the truth and let her decide if you were worth forgiving, or if she should move on to someone more faithful. Lying isn't about protecting her feelings. It's about you not wanting to admit you fucked up and losing her.

Dick.
Lol Why I gotta be a dick?
__________________
Never turn your back on the people that you thug with. Bitch that you really like, never fall in love with.

If you can't find something' to live for, you best find something to die for.'

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

On Could 9!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 07:44 PM   #25
ElijaRDC
Wildling
 
ElijaRDC's Avatar
 
ElijaRDC is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 6,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
My aunt told my sister " a blowjob a day keeps the side bitch away" I'm not saying its necessary her fault, but maybe she could of prevented it. ( can't speak from experience) but I hear how married people barley have sex. How could you keep a man faithful without fucking him?
There are several flaws with this.

1. It isn't always the man wanting sex and the woman not wanting sex.

2. Plenty of people cheat even if the sex in their primary relationship is plentiful.

3. If one person wants a lot of sex and the other doesn't, an honest discussion about whether or not the relationship is worth continuing needs to take place.
__________________
"Yes to love, yes to life, yes to staying in more!"

It's nice to have an outlet for my narcissism (my AmPic thread):
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=995543


Some artists work in oils or clay; I work in sarcasm.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.