Lake Escape (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Lance couldn't believe his luck. He had decided to go home for the summer after finishing his second year of college solely for the purpose of two weeks at the beach provided by his folks. But at the last minute there had been some kind of issue with the beach house and they were now on their way to his grandparents lake house

The lake was great, if you were 16, which he was not. He had been minutes from heading back to campus when his mother guilted him into staying. So here he was

He stretched his lithe 6'0 foot frame, well muscled, but not a gym jock like most the guys. He had the beginnings if a good build, but the college lifestyle seemed to keep him from a good build but it was good enough.

He ran his hands over his short brown hair and pushed his glasses up onto his nose as the car pulled into the driveway after the 5 hour drive

"Well what is this. It looks like we aren't te only ones here" his dad said as the car came to a stop.

"NO!" the twin girls shriek simultaneously.

"You can't make us share a room" blurts Hailey

"Not the same bed." adds Hannah

Their mother raise her hand, a sign the girls know all too well that they must stop and listen.

"I'm sorry but there is no other choice. Your aunt Mary, uncle Bob, and your cousin Lance are also staying here for two weeks. As there are only three bedrooms here, your father and I will have one, your aunt and uncle with have another, and the two of you must share the third bedroom. Be glad you have a room. Your cousin Lance will be sleeping on the sofa."

Hailey and Hannah respond in unison, "But, but we can't." Hannah continues, "You know we haven't shared a room since we were still in diapers. You and dad wanted us to grow up as separate individuals and you insisted that we always have separate rooms. You can't make up sleep together now."

Their mother's hand goes up again, stopping their protest.

"I know that you are both 18 now, recently graduated from high school, and are considered by most to be adults. But we are all here together and there really is no other option. I haven't seen my sister and her husband in years and I know you haven't seen Lance in that long a time. He has grown up to be quite a handsome young man. You all will have fun together. Please make the best of this. We are all here on vacation."

Lance groaned aloud as he grabbed the bags from the trunk. His mom had already gone in and realized that Jim and Jane were here with his cousins

"Well Lance it looks like u get the couch" she said as she have him her warmest smile

"The twins are in the downstairs room and then your aunt and uncle are upstairs using the room across from me and your father. But I think the twins won't mind you putting your stuff in their room. There is that great big closet. Your aunt jane is talking to them right now" she said as she grabbed one of the smaller bags out of the trunk.

"Great mom" he said with heavy sarcasm as the muscles under his shirt flexed when he pulled his bag from the trunk

"Two giddy high schoolers going through my stuff" he said as he headed for the house

"They graduated this year actually" his mother supplied as she followed him into the house

"They have matured quite a bit since you last saw them" she said as she headed up the stairs. Lance took his things towards the back of the house, passing his aunt as she came from the back bedroom

"Your cousins have agreed to let you out your stuff in the dresser" she told him as she passed

Lance paused outside the door, then knocked

"Can I come in Cous?"

"Hey Lance!" Hailey is first to respond "Great to see you."

Hannah quickly joins in "Wow! You really have grown up. Come on in. Bring in your stuff."

While the girls are still upset about having to share a room with each other, the sight of their cousin quickly brings some joy. They haven't seen him in years, and he has indeed grown up to be quite a handsome young man. Exchanging glances back and forth, they catch each other 'checking him out'.

Hailey is the first to step forward and give Lance a hug, intentionally pressing her 34Cs against him as if to claim him first. With her cute figure, her long blonde hair, and blue eyes, she hopes he will favor her over her sister. As identical twins, they both look the same, but she still hopes to gain some advantage over her sister. They often compete for anything and everything.

From the grin on Lance's face, it is obvious that he also likes what he sees. Just as he has grown-up in their eyes, they too have grown-up and filled out very nicely in his view.

Dropping his bag of clothes on the floor he addresses both of his cousins "Sorry to be an inconvenience in your room. Is there somewhere I can put my stuff?"

Hannah and Hailey continue to look him over as he returns the looks back at them.

The door opens to a pair of well formed blonds. It seems that they have matured in more than the mental arena. Before he realized it one of the twins is hugging him. Her firm full breasts pressing against his chest making him wonder just how much they had grown. The asy time he had seen them they were wiry little things with barely buds for breasts. Now they were fully curved delights

"I don't have a whole lot really" he said as he stepped over to the dresser and set his bag on top.

"So how am I gonna tell you two apart" he asked as he tuned to face them, taking his time to admire the way they filled out their jeans. Full curving hips, thick thighs, and a slender waist. Their t shirts weren't skin tight, or baggy, and their full chests filled them out nicely. For all of their attributes he couldn't make out a difference

"You two just look so damn similar. I bet you fool your folks all the time" he said as his eyes finally slid up to theirs, from one to the other

"So who is who?"

"I'm Hailey" says the sister who just gave Lance a hug. "You should remember me by my big first impression on you." she adds with a wry smile.

"And I'm Hannah. You can tell its me by my birthmark. Oops, I forgot. It is located someplace you'll never see." she laughs as she teases him.

"Actually we enjoy keeping people guessing who is who."

"Mom and dad have even given up trying to tell us apart."

"So it is pointless to even try."

"Can't be done."

The sisters toss lines back and forth while turning and posing, giving Lance a good view of their identical bodies from various angles. They laugh as they enjoy teasing their cousin.

"I bet you would like to see us in our tiny bikinis, wouldn't you?"

Lance replies "Now you are really teasing me. Aren't you?"

Hannah reaches into the dresser drawer and pulls out two very skimpy bikinis, one red and the other blue.

"We were about to change and go for a swim in the lake." says one sister.

"Care to join us?" says the other.

His head is practically on a swivel with the way the two of them go on. It seems like their mind must be linked with the way one picks up right where the other leaves off. And it is obvious that they are having fun torturing him

Los Hayley likes to say Hey" he said with a grin as the girls turned one way and another. There was a literal barrage of words and images. After hey finally stopped and teased about the birth mark and bikini

"Well a swim does sound perfect after a long drive but you two have for to promise to stop being mean to me. I mean trying to confuse me. " he said as he looked from one to the other

"Well I guess I need to dig out my trunks and then I will leave so you two can get changed" he said as he turned his back and started to rifle through his bag on the dresser. The mirror directly in front of him.

Hailey notices that Lance is viewing them in the mirror. She decides to give him another tease, and catch her sister off guard at the same time.

In a swift move, Hailey turns toward Hannah and reaches around her with both hands. Her left hand grabs Hannah on her butt, while her right hand grabs Hannah on a breast. Hannah shrieks and faces her sister. Hailey, prepared for this, plants a big, full mouth kiss on her sister while still holding her sister's ass and breast. They break apart and Hailey laughs hysterically. Hannah slaps at her. "Stop that."

Lance shakes his head. He is really not sure what to expect from these two. But he sure most of it will be trouble. He grabs his swim shorts and heads out of the room to the bathroom to change.

With Lance gone and the door closed, Hailey picks up the two bikinis and holds them up to Hannah.

"Which do you want? Red or Blue?"

"I'll take the blue."

As they strip off their clothes Hannah knows that her sister is looking at her. "What?" she asks Hailey.

"Let me see that birthmark again." replies Hailey.

"Why? You know where it is. You have seen it before."

"I haven't seen it recently." Hailey drops to her knees in front of her sister, who is now standing naked. "So you are still trying to hide it beneath your blonde pubes." she adds as she moves her fingertips through her sister's thin blonde pubic hair. "You should shave like I do."

Hannah turns away, embarrassed by her sister's touch and comments. "Let's get dressed and go swimming."

They put on their bikinis and then put t-shirts on top as a cover.

Soon they are out the cabin door, heading down to the lake, cousin Lance in tow.

Lance found himself in the bathroom changing. His head was swimming with what had just happened. He didn't understand why or how, but he knew what he saw. The twins kissing. The twins feeling eachother up. Well one was doing all the feeling, and it seemed to upset the other, but it was HOT!!

He had to take a little time to let his cock calm down, or else he would have been walking to the lake with an obvious hard on

He finished changing and met the twins at the back door. They were both wearing t shirts that hung to just below their asses, making him think bad thoughts as the three headed down to the lake.

They walked out into the pier, the warm sun beating down on them, and Lance peeled off his shorts, showing the defined muscles of his arms as chest, and the slight bulge reminiscent of the beer he drank at college.

"Well I hope the water is warm" he said as he turned to his cousins, still not sure who was who

As they walk out the pier, Hailey removes her t-shirt and drops it on the deck. Noticing that Lance is looking at her, she strikes a few sexy poses to display her cute figure in the tiny bikini. She knows she looks hot.

Hannah is much more reserved about displaying herself to Lance. He is their cousin, but he is also a male, and I great looking one at that.

"Hannah, take off your shirt." implores Hailey. "We are out here to swim and get some sun. Take off that top."

Hannah sits on the end of the pier and removes her shirt. She still tries to be modest in front of Lance.

"Who's going swimming with me?" shouts Hailey as she jumps into the water.

Lance looks at Hailey out in the water, and then Hannah sitting on the end of the pier. He decides to join Hailey and dives into the lake. He surfaces near Hailey and they splash and play some with each other.

Hailey shouts at her sister "The water is great, come on in." Hannah just sits and stares at her sister and her cousin.

"Don't you agree this water feels great?" Hailey asks Lance. "Remember when we were kids we once went skinny-dipping here?" Not waiting for his answer she ducks under the surface, grabs his swim trunks and pulls them down. When she surfaces, Lance is trying to catch his trunks before they sink to the bottom of the lake. Hailey takes that moment to slip off her bikini bottom and then she unties her top to remove it as well.

Holding both pieces of her bikini in her hand above her head she shouts back at Hannah "Hey sis. Catch these." and flings the bikini up on the pier by her sister. She then swims over to Lance to 'help out' with his swim trunks.

He can't help but smile as Hailey peels of her shirt, revealing a bikini filled with curves. She seems to shift this way and that, each time making her body look all the more delicious. He hardly noticed Hannah sit down until Hailey drew his attention to her. But he soon found himself diving in after Hailey

With a little play and splash his cousin brought up one of their crazier ventures from before. But he didn't have a chance to say anything. The next thing he realized his shorts were gone

"Shit" he cursed with a smile as he tried to reach down and catch them. He had been distracted by the kiss of his shorts and just before he dove into the water he saw Hailey swimming his way. He dove down after his shorts

He smiled as he caught then several feet down, and now planned for revenge. As he turned to come up he could make out his cousin above. He rose up behind her, his arms reaching around her to pull her top down. But his hands met bare flesh. He froze in shock as he cupped her full firm breasts just below the water line, and he felt her bare ass brush against his cock as she turned to face him.

She was naked too! He couldn't help but glance down at the tops of her bare breasts, not a stitch on them

"Well I guess I can't get you back now" he said with a smile as he tried to recover from the way her body had made him feel. He glanced up at Hannah on the pier with the wet bikini

"Come on in Hannah. " he said as he splashed at her, getting her wet, making the shirt cling to her full breasts. As he trie to do anything not to look at Hauley, afraid he would stare. God her tits had felt perfect in his hands

Hailey loves the sensations caused by Lance's hands cupping her breasts. And she feels his cock against her bare ass. "Hmmm." She thinks about the possibilities to herself. "This may be a fun vacation after all."

She then notices her sister still sitting alone on the pier and knows that she must get Hannah to loosen up and have some fun. She joins Lance in splashing some water on her.

"Let's pull her into the water." She tells Lance in a muted voice.

Hailey and Lance swim over toward Hannah.

"One last time. Come in, or we will pull you in." announces Hailey.

Hannah attempts to move away from the edge of the pier, but Hailey and Lance each grab a foot before she gets away. In a swift motion, they pull Hannah off the pier and into the lake, making a big splash. They all splash about and laugh.

Hannah is a bit uncomfortable as Lance and Hailey are both naked. But the water feels good and soon she is playing with them and having fun.

Lance couldn't help but chuckle at Haileys idea, and he was doing anything to ignore his how delicious her titty had felt in his hand

He swam up to the pier and grabbed Hannah's ankle before she could escape and heaved

A loud splash resounded as the other blond joined them in the water. Splashing ensued as they swam, Lance caught several glimpses of Haileys nipples as she splashed about, the soft flesh heaving and jiggling deliciously. He smiled at Hannah

"Dude lose the shirt before it drags you under" he said with a grin. Then he popped up, putting his hands on her shoulders to dunk her. He hadn't though ahead.

Hannah flailed about, sliding down his stomach and directly over his cock as he pushed her down. He instantly let go!

Hannah was surprised by Lance dunking her. In her attempt to re-surface and catch her breath, she grabbed for whatever she could grab in order to gain leverage. She just happened to grab his cock as she pushed herself upward. This surprised her, possibly as much as it surprised Lance.

About the same time Hailey came up behind Hannah and started to pull Hannah's t-shirt up over her head. Hannah's arms got caught as they struggled over the shirt. Without the use of her arms, Hannah started to sink again. Lance, realizing what was happening, grabbed Hannah around the waist to hold her up. This embrace by Lance resulted in her breasts being squarely pressed against his face.

Hailey, after tossing her sister's t-shirt up on the pier, decided to take further advantage of Hannah's situation and dropped beneath the water to pull down and off the bottom of Hannah's bikini.

Hannah felt trapped between the two as they ganged up to remove her clothing, what little she was wearing.

Lance hadn't expected Hannah to Start sinking when he saw her full round bikini clad breasts bounce free of her shirt. And his instinct was to help her. Of course that just made him sink

His feet finally hit the ground at water level, which put his face right at tit level. Suddenly his face as buried in warm soft cleavage as Hannah froze in shock. During that moment Hailey dipped down and he felt Hannah grow rigid. Ten there was the loud slap of something wet hitting the pier. Lance smiled.

He gently pushed er back

"Alright Hannah. Way to loosen up" he said as his cock throbbed at the memory of her hand sliding over the length of his member as she panicked earlier

"Now you just gotta lose that top"

"Stop!" Hannah cried out in feign protest. While a bit upset that her sister and her cousin were teaming up to remove what little clothes she was wearing, she was actually having a lot of fun and was glad they pulled her into the water to join them. She also wanted to see and feel Lance's cock again.

Lance was still facing Hannah and holding her by her waist. From behind, Hailey untied Hannah's top and threw it onto the pier with the rest of their clothes. Then Hailey whispered playfully into Hannah's ear, "Time for us to get Lance"

The twins quickly surrounded Lance and their hands were everywhere on him. Hannah made sure that she got another chance at holding his cock. She loved the feel of his semi-hard cock and thought about seeing it fully erect another time, in another situation.

Hannah felt one hand groping her curvy but firm ass and another hand squeezing a her firm full breast. Then she realized that one of Lance's hands was still around her waist. "Whose hands are on me?" she wondered.

Lance couldn't help but smile when Hailey tugged Hannah's top off. Her full pert tits bounced free inches in front of his face, her hard nipples tempting his hungry mouth and making his cock throb

Suddenly the two sister conspiratorially began to whisper to each other, and suddenly the ride turned.

Water was splashing all over him as he held Hannah up, trying to fend off the splashes he reached his hand out mint ending to grab Hannah's arm, he caught a delicious handful of firm titty

Just then Hailey was at his side, smiling as Hannah continued to douse him with water. His entire body stiffened as he felt ah and slide over his legs and along the length if his cock. His meme twitched in response
Before they could get him trapped he pushed Hannah under the water again as turned to face Hailey.

He reached for her and caught he arms. The act made her full tits heave together and he couldn't help but stare. Frozen there when Hannah attacked.

Apparently the twins and Lance lost their inhibitions when they lost their clothing. The three of them played, wrestled, and splashed each other. There was a lot of skin contact, hands were everywhere, grabbing an ass, holding his cock, and squeezing a breast here and there. It was all fun, but it was also very stimulating.

Hannah was attacking Lance, once again fondling his cock, when Hailey came to Lance's "rescue" and teamed with him to counter attack Hannah. Suddenly hands were all over Hannah, her breasts covered by hands, her ass being groped. She even felt a hand cup her crotch and finger her slit but she couldn't tell who's hand it was. Was that Lance? Was that Hailey?

As they played, they were unaware of the dark clouds forming on the horizon. Suddenly a clap of thunder, off in the distance, alerted them to the storm that was approaching.

"Everyone out!" screamed Hannah, "We have to get out of the water."

They all scrambled up the ladder to the pier and quickly grabbed their swim suits attempting to regain some modesty and cover-up in front of each other.

Laughing and giggling, they ran for the house, just before the rain began to fall.

The horseplay had become delightful and devilish. Hands everywhere and Lance had gotten his hands on the twins tits and asses more than a few times. And they had gotten a good bit of his cock. Or at least one had. And he wasn't sure which one

He was brought back to reality when the storm broke

The three scurried to the dock, tugged on swimsuits or wrapped up in towels before heading up the hill. Lance had opted to wrap his towel around his waist and just carry his trunks. Getting into wet trunks was nearly impossible. He wasn't sure what the girls had managed toget on, but they had thrown there t shirts back on.

They got to an empty house with a note

'Kids gone to town shopping and dinner. Left pizza I the oven, be home late' on a piece of paper stuck to the fridge

He looked back at the twins. Smiling when he realized how wet the rain had got their shirts

"Well I guess we can dry off and get dressed. Or warm up in the hot tub?" He said with a grin

"What do you say ladies?"

Hannah and Hailey looked at each other, having a silent discussion as twins sometimes do. They turned toward Lance and spoke as one in alternating voices,
"Hot tub!"
"We will get it ready."
"Why don't you get us something to drink?"
"And make it good."

As Lance headed to the kitchen, the twins skipped off to the enclosed sunroom where the hot tub sat in the corner with picture windows on two sides facing the lake. The tub was big enough for five or six people and had water jets like a jacuzzi. The water was kept warm, but not hot, so Hailey turned up the heat while Hannah turned on the jets.

The girls stood for a moment facing each other, dressed only in their wet t-shirts. Their wet bikinis had been left on the floor just inside the door. By the expressions on their faces, it was obvious that each wondered what the other thought about their attire.

"Oh! Lets have some fun." exclaimed Hailey as she pulled off her t-shirt, exposing her nude sexy body as she climbed into the tub. Cupping her breasts, she turned to her sister, "Lance likes looking at these."

Hannah paused a moment, and then pealed off her t-shirt exposing her nearly identical sexy body. "I bet he likes mine as much as yours." cupping her tits and holding them out for Hailey to inspect.

Lance smiled when they asked for drinks. He had brought liquor in the hopes of meeting a girl out here. He had never imagined he would be staying with them

He darted to their room and pulled a bottle of tequila from his bag. Then doubled back through the kitchen to grab some fruit juice as cups. He quickly poure the mixed drinks, then scooped up the bottle of tequila and left the juice. After all of the touching in the lake he wondered if body shots were likely

Just then he steppe through the doorway to the tub and froze. The one with the golden pubes was standing by the tub holding her full tits in her hands while she eyes her sister. The one in the water was doing the same and he suddenly felt his cock throb back to life. He smiled as he stepped forward and set the drinks down

"I guess I'm over dressed" he said with a smile then tugged the towel free from his waist. It fell to the floor with a thud and exposed his long thick cock hanging between his legs. He smiled when the girls took in te sight of his limp nine inches

"So who's thirsty?" He asked as he stepped into the tub and sat on the edge, leaving his cock in plain sight. They had teased him with their tits all day, it was time for some
Pay back

"Oh my Lance, you really have grown up, haven't you." Hailey says while licking her lips. She is impressed by Lance's equipment which she had only felt earlier. Now Lance was clearly displaying himself for them. This is going to be fun, she thinks to herself. She hopes that the casual but still sexual nature of their time together with Hannah would help draw out Hannah and spice up her interest in sex. Hannah had always appeared more reserved, more modest, more conservative about sex.

"I'll take a drink." Hailey says as she reaches over toward Lance. To reach him, she must raise up out of the water which exposes her firm full breasts to him. She is also pleased that her nipples are standing out, something he appears to notice. As Hailey takes the drink and returns to her seat, she moves her legs up under her so that she is sitting higher up in the water, her breasts exposed for everyone to see.

She turns to Hannah, "Have a drink sis. You look like you could use one." Hailey notices that Hannah appears dumbfounded by both their causal display of private body parts.

Hannah reaches for the drink that Lance is offering, but he holds it up so that she can only reach it if she raises herself up out of the water. She pauses a moment and then pulls herself upright to take the drink from Lance. "Thank you." she says. Hannah notices that Lance is checking her out, comparing the sexy bodies of the two girls.

Hannah pauses a moment as if considering what she is about to do. She then surprises both Hailey and Lance by sitting on the edge of the tub like Lance, displaying nearly her entire nude body for both.

"Several can play this game" she thinks to herself.

Lance smiled at the way baileys eyes Locke onto him. It made his member throb. Then he watched as he rose up from the water, beads if glistening water coursing down her voluptuous curves. Her nipples were hard and pert, looking delicious.

She grabbed her drink as then settled back into her seat, except this time her full breasts were resting above the water. Small waves from the jets buffeted agains the flesh, making it jiggle in a way that had him staring.

It wasn't until Hannah spoke up that he glanced over at her. Smiling at the way she kept her body below the water.

He offered her the drink and lifted it high when she reached for it.

She paused then smiled as she stood up and took it. Her full breasts stated at him. Then she sat back on the edge, not hiding her body at all

"Now I can tell you apart" he said with a wink as he glanced down at the small patch if blond hair anove her sex

Hailey was very surprised by Hannah's decision to sit on the edge of the tub and to put everything on display. "Maybe she is not as modest as I thought," Hailey surmised with various thoughts of what she would like to do with her sister dancing in her head. "This is indeed very interesting."

Then Hailey spoke up, "I know, lets play a game. Let's play Truth or Dare. Is everyone in?"

"I'm game." replied Hannah.

Both twins turned to look at Lance.

Lance was caught a little off guard. He had been subtlety looking from one girl to the other. Trying to decide on any real physical differences between the two.

He smiled when he heard her mention truth or dare, and had figured Hannah wouldn't play. But they were both looking at him expectantly. His cock twitched in anticipation

"Sure" he said with a smile, then took a long drink from his cup

Back