Old 05-28-2014, 08:23 PM   #1
JUSTAGIRL31
Experienced

The Bet

Well hello...I guess. I'm very unsure about this but here we go. I have a bet with my fiancé on just how hot he thinks I am. I realize it sounds a little cliché , "look at me and tell me how hot you think I am," but that is very far from the truth! I have never been considered eye candy or even been the type of girl men take a second glance at. Honestly, most of my friends are guys and I have often considered myself one of them. I love to hang out and have a good time, I even like to pick out girls to look at right along with my guy friends. So I am pretty confident I know what sexy is. I have seen some really awesome girls. No don't get me wrong I don't think I'm hideous, I think I'm ok! I have three kids so my body shows it...not real great skin..I do have a blemish or two!! But enough of this gabb shit... so the bet is that I will prove I am just an average girl by the lack of comments and views I receive.... MY fiancé seems to think yall are gonna go apeshit? So here we go!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lit thread 1.jpg (87.1 KB, 4782 views)
File Type: jpg Lit thread 2.jpg (97.5 KB, 4345 views)
File Type: jpg Lit thread 3.jpg (75.9 KB, 4248 views)

Old 05-28-2014, 08:25 PM   #2
CoastalWyldman
Naughty Country Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTAGIRL31 View Post
Well hello...I guess. I'm very unsure about this but here we go. I have a bet with my fiancé on just how hot he thinks I am. I realize it sounds a little cliché , "look at me and tell me how hot you think I am," but that is very far from the truth! I have never been considered eye candy or even been the type of girl men take a second glance at. Honestly, most of my friends are guys and I have often considered myself one of them. I love to hang out and have a good time, I even like to pick out girls to look at right along with my guy friends. So I am pretty confident I know what sexy is. I have seen some really awesome girls. No don't get me wrong I don't think I'm hideous, I think I'm ok! I have three kids so my body shows it...not real great skin..I do have a blemish or two!! But enough of this gabb shit... so the bet is that I will prove I am just an average girl by the lack of comments and views I receive.... MY fiancé seems to think yall are gonna go apeshit? So here we go!!

Oh my... what a firm toned hot body. I love your breasts and those big red nipples.

You my dear are gorgeous.

Old 05-28-2014, 08:31 PM   #3
tattdnpierced
Really Really Experienced

You are absolutely beautiful!!! Lovvvve those pink yummy nipples!!! Ur sexxy as hell!

Old 05-28-2014, 09:01 PM   #4
naughtysweetman
Literotica Guru

I predict your fiance wins this bet - and that it won't even be close.

Very sexy. Would love to see you continue to post.

Joined a long time ago, lurked once in a while, but finally got the nerve to start posting. Thanks to some VERY special ladies here on Lit for giving me that push!

Hello!

Old 05-28-2014, 09:05 PM   #5
RightFootFrwrd
Really Experienced

You have a smoking hot body!

You may have had some kids but you look really fit, I love your tits and I love your stomach. :P

Old 05-28-2014, 09:07 PM   #6
PrettyKitty10

You look great to me! Welcome to AmPics

Old 05-28-2014, 09:12 PM   #7
SweetSam42
Occasional Pin-Up Girl

You look gorgeous. Post more! It's so fun!

Have a look here ... Have a listen here

Old 05-28-2014, 09:21 PM   #8
SDCardinal
Really Experienced

Bad news...

I think you've lost the bet!

Old 05-28-2014, 09:35 PM   #9
pingj
Virgin

I think you have lost. Three kids could have fooled me. Enough of this gabb shit, post some more.

Old 05-28-2014, 09:37 PM   #10
24x7stiff

Thumbs up

Quote:
Well! U r really sexy.

24x7stiff

Old 05-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #11
sexywriterfla
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You are very very sexy...love your nipples, too! Rawwr!

Old 05-28-2014, 09:58 PM   #12
RunningJib
Literotica Guru

Three Children?

Quote:
Three children? I don't think so. Sexy belly, fabulous tits.

Loose the shirt

Old 05-28-2014, 10:25 PM   #13
Hnter2011
Experienced

sorry ... fiancé was right and you were wrong ... of course I will gladly look at some more to be sure if you want to post them

Old 05-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #14
julius_1975ct
Literotica Guru

Sexy thanks

Old 05-28-2014, 10:42 PM   #15
mnbreastluver
Hands On Approach

Yep, you lost the bet! For his sake I hope the bet was for a sexual favor!

Old 05-28-2014, 10:55 PM   #16
buffplt
Literotica Guru

Your fiancé wins...

Sorry, your fiancé wins easily......you may consider yourself "one of the guys"....but you aren't. Trust me ......you are drop-dead gorgeous!!! But please keep posting and trying to change my mind .

Old 05-28-2014, 11:06 PM   #17
Jade_Staff
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Your fiance is correct...damn you are hot!!!

Old 05-28-2014, 11:13 PM   #18
haveahardon

Agreed! You definitely lose....and by losing I mean hot stuff!

Old 05-28-2014, 11:24 PM   #19
dtom24
Really Experienced

I'm going apeshit over your pictures! You are sexy as hell.

Old 05-28-2014, 11:42 PM   #20
monsterrdude
Experienced Guru

What a sweet, sexy woman. Your fiancé must be the luckiest S.O.B. on the planet!

Old 05-28-2014, 11:47 PM   #21
coronado2012
Experienced

HOT HOT HOT!!! Keep the pics Cumming!!!

Old 05-28-2014, 11:47 PM   #22
haveahardon

Quote:
Originally Posted by haveahardon View Post
Agreed! You definitely lose....and by losing I mean hot stuff!
PS....those nipples....wow!

Old 05-28-2014, 11:49 PM   #23
Lemmy963
Really Experienced

My honest opinion

Totally fucking hot. And 3 kids or not you'd still turn my head.

Old 05-28-2014, 11:51 PM   #24
bill4672
Literotica Guru

Beautiful

I vote with your fiancé.

Old 05-28-2014, 11:52 PM   #25
just4friends
used to be... uptoplay2

sorry...

you are a total loser.....
(of the bet....)

HE however... is so goddam lucky that he'd better be the one to pay up!