Old 10-17-2013, 05:37 AM   #1
La_Reina
Sexy Feisty Sub

Wonderland

[closed for JadeKnight]

Chasity tiptoed through the Red Queen's dungeon. There was a great chance Alice was here. If Chasity could find her she could save Wonderland. As such, the White Queen was missing, the Red Queen was in control (again!), and Alice had came back to save them once more, but something stranged happened. It seemed Wonderland was tuned to Alice's mind and she was having nightmares. We could fix her; help Alice, but no one could find her. Chasity just had to find Alice and maybe they'll have a chance at saving her home.

Chasity heard footsteps and she immediately stopped moving and held her breath. She instantly poofed out of existence. Chasity was only a halfbreed and unlike her father, the Cheshire Cat, she couldn't just disappear at will or teleport where she needed.

The guards walked past and Chasity let out her breath. She slowly came back into existence. Chasity sighed and quickly made her way to the holding cell ... only to find it empty. Chasity felt her heart drop. Now what?! The sounds of people coming towards her alerted her she set off some sort of alarm. Chasity sucked in a deep breath and ran.

XXXX

Chasity had just made it home when she saw her father chained to a tree. Chasity screamed and ran to him trying to untie him. "Chasity, my dear sweet daughter." She tugged at the chains, but couldn't budge them.

"Dad please, bleep out. You can get out of this."

"I can't daughter. If I leave, teleport I won't have enough strength to come back to you. I'll lose my way and I might not come back." Her father blinked and slowly came back. "Now, listen to me. Alice has a son. You need to bring him to us. Alice is slowly killing us. She's eating up the strongest of us all. She's killing us. Get her son. Save us. Go! Before it's too late!"

"Father, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know how?"

"You can do it. You have to. I can't hold on anymore. The more Alice eats, the stronger the Red Queen becomes. You can do it. Get her son, Get ...." Her father blinked out and the chains fell to the ground.

"Dad ..." Chasity turned in a circle. "DAD!" Chasity stared at where her father was last. "DAAAAAAAAAAD!"

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
It's knowing if you rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
It's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Threads I'm In
Mad World ~ T & A... ~ Loyalty ~ $#@%

Wanna Read My Stories
Reina's Stories
Wanna SRP with Me
My Profile

Old 10-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
JadeKnight
Literotica Guru

Location: Hiding within the depths of the mind, lurking in the darkness.
Alice Lindell was a bit of a wild girl in the ten years after her adventures in Wonderland, often wishing she could return back there. However it seemed her dreams of ever returning were crushed when she found herself pregnant at the age of 18. A car accident claimed the life of her parents, sending her and her newborn son to live with her older sister. Having to raise a child, though not completely on her own, helped to settle Alice done to a more peaceful life. Life was only peaceful for Alice for a very short time after her son Josh was born.

Alice suddenly disappeared on Josh's fifth birthday. The police scoured everywhere she had been that day, but as impossible as it was, no clue to her disappearance was ever found. The police stopped looking after a year, but her case was marked as unsolved. Alice's sister adopted Josh as her own son, raising him as best as she could. Other than his mother's disappearance, life was dull and non-exciting for Josh. At least until his eighteenth birthday.

He began having cryptic images in his dreams, some scary enough to wake him in a cold sweat. By the time he was twenty three, the images had became full blown nightmare sequences. Bizarre torture scenes of anthromorphic beings, killings, sexual torture, and other unexplainable sequences would play through his mind. He also had dream-like images of a older blonde lady in the middle of darkness, flailing as she pleaded for help, help to stop the torture. The woman seemed familiar to him, but he couldn't quite place the reason for it.

Three days after his twenty-third birthday, Josh found himself laying in bed staring up at the ceiling. It wasn't so much that he was afraid to go to sleep, he just didn't want the nightmares to return. Two days had passed since the last time he had any nightmarish dream or sequence, making him count himself lucky. A soft breeze blew in through the open window of his bedroom, bringing in the scents of the coming fall. Sitting on the nightstand was a half-filled bottle of sleeping pills. He had tried the drugs for a while, but they only seemed to make things worse.

“Please let me get a nightmare-free sleep tonight.”

Josh whispered quietly to nobody, still looking up at the ceiling. Not really expecting an answer, he rolled over in the bed, pulling the covers tighter around him. He closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Old 10-19-2013, 05:10 AM   #3
La_Reina
Sexy Feisty Sub

Chas hated this world. She had to hide her ears and tail and the rules were so completely different than they were back home. But for 3 months Chas had lived here; learning the rules and social etiquette. Oh she was still odd and most people just looked at her funny or ignored her. She didn't care after the 53rd boy born to an Alice who was born on the 16th day of April Chas had enough. If she didn't fear her world dying or her with it she would have just given up the search.

Here was the 54th one. Chas sighed she had had been to every country in this world looking for the boy and who knew Alice was such a common name or so many were born on the 16th day of April?! Her father said she could do it, but how?! Was there supposed to be an easier way?! Chas saw it was well past dark and if she had learned anything she would wait for daybreak and approach him. But Chas was tired, hungry, irritable, and didn't care. She used his fire escape to climb the building and she watched him to see if she could feel or get that gut feeling that he wasn't the one.

Chas stared at the man and almost screamed. She pulled out the picture of Alice and stared at the boy. They were pretty much the same age in this photo the guy laying in bed being a bit older, but they looked so similar. Chas held her breath and climbed through the open window. She just had to get a better look. Could her search finally be over?

Chas cocked her head to the side as she heard him beg for no more nightmares. That's when her nightmare began. She was getting weaker and even though her breath was still being held she could see her hands. Which meant he could see her. Oh shit!

"Don't freak out, don't freak!" Chas tried to diffuse the situation and in her panic her ears sprang free from her hair and her tail uncurled around her. "Okay, uh, is this your mother?!"

Chas thrust the image in his face hoping that distraction would work. She didn't want to meet the Poh Lease again. They were mean men. She was just glad she was able to disappear from their cage and continue her search.

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
It's knowing if you rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.

Threads I'm In

Wanna Read My Stories
Reina's Stories
Wanna SRP with Me
My Profile

Old 10-20-2013, 12:27 AM   #4
JadeKnight
Literotica Guru

It was the shift on the bed that had him waking up once more. When Cas had placed one of her hands on the bed so she could get a closer look at him, the matteress and sheet was pulled in her direction. He turned and sat up suddenly, blinking a few times to make sure he wasn't still dreaming. It had to be a dream he was still in, taking in the new intruder in his bedroom. She was just like one of those anthromorphic people in his nightmares. Now they were coming to him in his waking life.

At this point, he wasn't even sure freaking out would help him. He doubted his step-mother would even believe him in the morning that he was actually visited by one of his nightmares. He lifted a hand up for a moment, opening his mouth to speak. He stopped, closing his mouth as he droped his hand to his lap. His eyes looked from between the picture and Cas several times, his brain still trying to comprehend things. He opened his mouth again, finding his voice.

“What are you doing outside my nightmares? Don't tell me you are actually real. Are you real?”

His hand lifted from the bed, reaching towards her. His hands went to Cas's cheek as if to touch her. They stopped just short of her face before he suddenly pinched her cheek to confirm she was real.

Old 10-28-2013, 04:38 AM   #5
La_Reina
Sexy Feisty Sub

He hadn't answered her question. He looked at the picture and the words out of his mouth weren't what cHas was expecting. She blinked and was very happy he wasn't screaming. It took her a moment to realize he thought he was dreaming or that she was a dream or ... she wasn't quite sure. She shrugged her shoulders at his response, but when he slowed reached out to her she thought he was just going to touch her. When he pinched her she shouted, "Ouch," and slapped his hand hard.

"That hurt. What the hell?!" Chas rubbed her cheek and angrily glared at the possible savior of Wonderland.

"Look, just tell me is this your mother? Is it her?" Chas hissed at the man while still shoving the picture in his face. She looked at the picture too and she blinked... "The eyes... you have her eyes. I ... I FOUND YOU!!" Chas couldn't believe it. Maybe she wanted it to be him so bad that she was lulling herself into believing it was him.

Chas pulled out a piece of chalk out of her pocket and drew a door on the wall. "Go on. Knock twice and turn the knob." Chas took in a deep breath. If this was the right one... if this was Alice's son then the chalk would become a real door and he would be somewhere in Wonderland. Oh please, let him be the one. Please, please, please.

Grammar is Important:

Threads I'm In

Wanna Read My Stories
Reina's Stories
Wanna SRP with Me
My Profile

Old 11-03-2013, 07:39 PM   #6
JadeKnight
Literotica Guru

The slap on his hand was enough to tell Josh he wasn't dreaming. He frowned as he shook his hand for a moment, frowning at her. He blinked for a moment at the picture was shoved into his face, barely registering what he was looking at. He honestly couldn't have told her what his mother currently looked like, since it had been so long since he had last saw her. He was going to answer Cas when she decided everything all on her own. He sighed and shook his head for a moment as she turned from him towards the wall.

“Do I get a say in anything?”

He raised an eyebrow for a moment as the stranger drew an outline of a door on the wall, telling him to open the door. He sighed for a moment, believing his worst nightmare was coming true. This was not how he wanted to wake up. Well, he wasn't going to get back to sleep at this rate. Climbing out of bed, he grabbed a pain of jeans, t-shirt, and socks before heading to the adjacent bathroom on his bedroom. Emerging fully dressed, he paused at the doorway, looking at Cas.

“Alright, I'll check the door, but I don't think it will work.”

He stopped in front of the door, hesitating for a moment. He was sure there had been some sort of mistake, but then he did want the nightmares to end. His hand knocked twice on the door and reached for the doorknob. He blinked for a moment as he found an actual doorknob beneath his touch.

“What the?”

Curious, he turned the doorknob, pulling it open. He gasped for air as he felt himself tugged in by a strong vortex of power, disappearing into the darkness.