Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #51
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

I kiss you deeply and press against you. My hand finds its way across your hip, over your ass, down your thigh and back up. It comes to rest on your lower back and I pull you into a position straddling me as I sit up to access you better. My hands wrap around your waist as I start kissing you more, pulling you into me still.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #52
celestialdragon
little one

I continue to kiss you as I straddle you, moaning softly. "You're a great kisser, Reece," I whisper.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #53
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

"Mmm. I like doing it when I have someone else who is good to practice with," I say, kissing you more. "I'm glad you stopped in the bar tonight." I pull one hand back in front of you and push aside the opening of your sweatshirt, so that I can access your shorts. I easily, swiftly pop open the front button, allowing them to to fall slightly open. "I can't wait to have you," I say, pausing as my fingers brush over your firm stomach where your panties end, "working there." I look down as I keep touching you (what do I see?).

Old 10-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #54
celestialdragon
little one

I shudder and look down at your hand above my soft lavender silk panties. "I can't wait to work there," I whisper.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #55
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

I suddenly move my hand up, over your sweater and against your breasts on the way to cupping your cheek as I pull you in for a long kiss. I pull away and look at you, as blunt as I have been so far. "Let's go upstairs. I want to play with you."

Old 10-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #56
celestialdragon
little one

I smile and agree. "Why not?" I ask playfully. And with that I leaped off of you and ran upstairs, laughing.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #57
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

I come up the stairs after you, and find you standing in the hallway. I grab your hand and pull you into a large master bedroom where I flip a switch and light another, larger fireplace. When I turn around I slide one finger into the front of your panties and pull you toward me into another kiss as I return my arms around you. My tongue mingles with yours. I can't taste you enough.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #58
celestialdragon
little one

I wrap my arms around you and kiss you more, loving your taste and the finger in my panties. "God that's amazing," I whisper against your lips.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #59
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

"Like that?" I grin, reaching down, unzipping your shorts and watching for your reaction.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #60
celestialdragon
little one

I step out of my shorts a little shakily, a little scared. "Yes, I do," I breathe, returning to the kiss.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #61
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

You hear me moan lightly as my hands both land on your firm ass while I kiss you more. One hand comes slowly up your back, over your sweater, and into your hair at the back of your head. I pull your head back and kiss your neck...again....and again. Almost whispering, almost growling, I say, "I am going to have so much fun with you, college girl," before biting your earlobe hard enough to notice, but gently enough to do no harm. I pull away only enough to gently nudge you back against the bed, causing you to fall, catching yourself on your elbows as you look up at me, now standing over you, unbuttoning my shirt as my eyes take you in.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #62
celestialdragon
little one

I look up at you as you take your shirt off with a smile, liking where this was going. My eyes widened as I looked over your physique, loving the sight of you.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:26 PM   #63
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

I grab your ankle and pull you to the edge of the bed and reach to the bottom of your sweater. You instinctively raise your arms as I peel it over your head and toss it aside, leaving you sitting before me in your underwear. I undo my belt, then the button of my jeans before pulling your hands to their waistband. One hand goes to push your hair behind your hear, lingering there a moment longer than it should.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #64
celestialdragon
little one

I pull your waist band of your jeans down, so you're in your boxers. I nuzzle my face into the hand by my ear, cooing softly.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #65
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

"God you're beautiful," I say. I lean down and kiss you again before standing up and peeling down my boxers, unleashing my already hard cock. My hand returns to the side of your face as I step slightly closer to you, standing between your feet hanging off the side of the bed.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:42 PM   #66
celestialdragon
little one

I blush furiously and smile shyly. "Thank you, Reece," she whispered, nuzzling into his hand again.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #67
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

I step closer again, as I gently urge your face toward me. I reach down and lift myself to your mouth as you start to open, your eyes locked on mine.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #68
celestialdragon
little one

I moan softly and kiss you gently and close my eyes briefly.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #69
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

I push you back to your elbows as I kneel in front of you. With no warning, I pull your panties to the side and slip a finger inside you, curling it forward, as I start to lick your slit. You're slick, and taste fresh. I reach down with my free hand and lightly stroke myself, hardening still.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:54 PM   #70
celestialdragon
little one

I gasp from the suddenness of everything before moaning loudly, as it feels too good for me to protest even the slightest. Not that I wanted to.

Old 10-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #71
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

I continue eating you, feeling you writhe above me, feeling you get wet more each second. I wrap one arm under your thigh and around it, bracing you from sliding away. My eyes wander up, watching your stomach heave as you breathe heavily, enjoying watching the sexy little coed squirming on my bed, and knowing I will enjoy her all night. You feel my fingers inside you, rubbing you deep, then closer to your entrance. Feeling you wiggle your hips as I continue playing with you.

Old 10-15-2013, 06:13 PM   #72
celestialdragon
little one

I continued to moan and squirm, unable to stop the sensations running through my whole body. You do a good job holding me steady, but I still squirm more than you thought was possible. "God, Reece," I moan , arching my back and going crazy with the sensations.

Old 10-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #73
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

Your back arches and your toes curl as you squeal, your pussy clenching and releasing rapidly. You fall back on the bed breathing heavily, as I climb over you, kissing you as I wrap my arm around your waist, pulling you to me again. I feel your hand slide down to rub my cock as I kiss you. My hand reaches back and pops open your bra, and I lean in and kiss the tops of your breasts, before gradually licking around your nipple. You feel my fingers enter you again. I raise up and nibble your ear. "I'm going to fuck you hard, little girl," I whisper, nibbling again before rolling myself to kneel between your spread legs as you lie on your back.

Old 10-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #74
celestialdragon
little one

I shiver at your words and smile, laying naked on your bed. "Then come at me, bar boy," I tease softly, moaning loudly.

Old 10-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #75
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

I grin from above you and pull one of my hands down, gripping firmly on your hip. My other grips my cock and begins to feed it slowly into you. I moan lightly. You are tight, and I hold back from filling you for now. I lean over and kiss you quickly nefore raising up again. "Like that?"