Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 06-09-2015, 01:59 AM   #1
sissyboytanya
Experienced

sissies what made you feel slutty lately

Simple as that I'm curious. For me I think it was the a night recently Mistress had me serve three men at once. I was being fucked doggy style while the other two took turns fucking my face, yes all girled up. The guy in my boipussy came first filling me with spunk. The one in my mouth blew a load there then I laid on my back while the last blew on my face. When he was done Mistress made me go to the adult store down the road just like that to buy extra large condoms and lube
The woman laughed her ass off at me and told me to wait. Other customers came through most eyeing me and nudging. She came back eventually to loudly announce my purchase and a "not that you use condom ehhhh slut?" and very red I ran out and floored it home. My reward getting to jerk off for Mistress's amusement.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:22 AM   #2
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyboytanya View Post
Simple as that I'm curious. For me I think it was the a night recently Mistress had me serve three men at once. I was being fucked doggy style while the other two took turns fucking my face, yes all girled up. The guy in my boipussy came first filling me with spunk. The one in my mouth blew a load there then I laid on my back while the last blew on my face. When he was done Mistress made me go to the adult store down the road just like that to buy extra large condoms and lube
The woman laughed her ass off at me and told me to wait. Other customers came through most eyeing me and nudging. She came back eventually to loudly announce my purchase and a "not that you use condom ehhhh slut?" and very red I ran out and floored it home. My reward getting to jerk off for Mistress's amusement.
for me it was after a visit to a friends house , i sucked his cock and as he was about to cum he pulled out of my mouth and came all over my clothes and then wiped his cock on my skirt and i had to go home with my clothes covered in his cum , i felt such a slut and i loved it .

Old 06-09-2015, 02:34 AM   #3
sissyboytanya
Experienced

Lovely I love when Mistress sends me out covered in cum it makes me feel so cheap and slutty.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:12 AM   #4
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyboytanya View Post
Lovely I love when Mistress sends me out covered in cum it makes me feel so cheap and slutty.
i know how you feel honey , it is a wonderful feeling ,xxx

Old 06-09-2015, 05:37 AM   #5
cuckoldbill
Really Experienced

Wink

Im going to enjoy this thread. Thanks for starting it x

Old 06-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #6
sissyboytanya
Experienced

Thought of another one. Less sexual but still delightful. So since i"m living with Mistress I got a job waitressing at a local bar (they do drag shows and the like so I fit in just fine). I love working there the owner always calls me little lady or slut (no haven't fucked him but think about it constantly). The guys are always squeezing my ass as I walk by and telling me how much they want to get me alone. And I get good tips too. Makes me feel so girly.

Old 06-09-2015, 07:48 PM   #7
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy

I had a quick little fantasy as I left work. I had to go by the testing department, to use the bathroom that was closest to the parking lot my car was in. A lot of black gentlemen work in that department which prompted this fantasy.

As I walked by one of the gentlemen in the hall, he caught me involuntarily taking a quick peak at his crotch. He follows me into the bathroom and inquires if I wanted to see it. Before I could even answer he is pulls his flaccid, but thick cock out. "You want to touch it, don't you? Go ahead, it is okay. I can't help myself. It is so warm to the touch. So smooth. It starts hardening in my hands as I start stroking it. I don't even pay attention as he guides me into a stall. When my legs brush the back of the toilet, I reflexively sit down marveling as the cock becomes fully hard in front of my eyes. "You want to suck on it? It is only natural. I see you licking your lips. I'll let you suck on it. Nothing to be ashamed of sucking on a beautiful cock like that. Go ahead." And I do. I close my eyes and loose myself in worshipping that cock. Of course, it is the first cock I have sucked on in years and a bit bigger than I have ever sucked, but I work it with gusto. I can't quite deep throat it, but he doesn't mind. I hear him moaning how good a cock sucker I am. So natural as his breathing gets heavy and labored. When he cums in mouth it is so powerful. He lets me enjoy it and I eagerly lick up the cum that runs down his shaft and balls to get every drop of cum. When I am done and finally open my eyes, there is another black man at the door to the stall watching. The first one asks, "Would you like to suck another?"

Old 06-10-2015, 06:21 PM   #8
blubyuf6
Really Really Experienced

guys telling me what to do

Old 06-11-2015, 06:39 AM   #9
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru

Eye-Fuck...

I'm reluctant to confess this, because it's just so sissie-dirty, but you've posed the question, so I feel duty-bound to be honest. It happened during our vacation in a villa in Crete. I was lying on my back on the bed, naked, playing lazily with my stiff cock. It was uncomfortably hot outside, but pleasantly shady here inside. My boyfriend crouches beside me on the bed, also naked, every now and then he bends over my face, runs his cock-head down my nose to my lips, and it sinks luxuriously into my mouth and I'm allowed to suck it for a short while before he withdraws. This has been going on for some time. He runs it across my chin leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum, then across my forehead, and eventually back into my mouth again, allowing me to gratefully suck it. Then he pulls it out with a 'plop' that makes us both laugh. I want more. He flexes his cock over my face, wanking it in long slow strokes, his fat balls swaying up against my nose knock-knock-knock, then he rubs the tip into my eye-socket, then the other eye-socket. I lie there, squirming a little, bare toes flexing, my own cock swelling and tingling. He laughs and circles the soft warm head of his glans around each eye-socket again. I can tell by his breathing and by the way his stomach is undulating that he's close to cumming, I open my mouth wide in eager anticipation but he just hisses 'close your eyes', I do so just in time, he levels his cock down and directs the first spunk-jet into my eye, he moans out loud, squeezes the tip then transfers to spurt the second glob into my other eye, carefully oozing the flow until both of my eye-sockets are filled with shimmery pools of spunk. He looks down at me with a smile of satisfaction, says 'wait' and gets his phone, taking a number of photos, he says 'smile' and stupidly I do so. He deliberately waits for a long moment as I lie there, eyes tight shut with two glistening spunk-pools for eyes. I'm scared to even move. Eventually he leaves me, goes into the bathroom for tissues, sits beside me watching my spunk-messy face, and tells me to toss-off. I don't need much encouragement, I reach down and pump at my aching cock until I groan with an ecstatic cum, shooting spunk up over my stomach, it's only then he gives me the tissues to wipe myself clean….

Old 06-11-2015, 09:47 AM   #10
jackstud
Jack

Makes me want to face fuck you Lucky boy friend

Old 06-12-2015, 09:24 PM   #11
sissyboytanya
Experienced

So after much waiting Mistress has given me the reward I've longed for. Last night I had my first BBC.

The prep work for it took a particularly long time. Hair, nails, makeup all done and clothes carefully picked out. I was in an incredibly short mini (the kind that reveals the goods every time I bent over), a transparent top, black push up bra and thigh high boots. When I was done Mistress took me to the living room and made me kneel cuffing my hands and legs into a harness (wrists to ankles. When the guy first came in my little clitty sprang to attention. I'd been forced to watch him fuck Mistress before and I knew what a big fat cock he had. He looked at Mistress and pointed at me "you sure this cock sucker earned it?" She nodded and he walked over and slapped my face "gonna make you a real ho you sissy bitch now get it the fuck out" I took his dick out of his pants at that point and he nodded "you know what to do cunt" and of course I sucked his dick. The taste of his precum, the feel of such a big member pushing down my throat hell I gagged a little something I haven't done in a long time which just made him laugh. All the while he called me a hoe and a bitch and a sissy. After some time he started to grunt and pushed me back. I whined at that I wanted his cum but he slapped my face again and said "thats not why I"m here cock sucker I want your ass." I was removed from the restraints and pushed down onto my hands and knees. My hands were cuffed before me again and he started lubbing me up laughing about how loose I was almost like a real ho. Some more lube and a condom later he was pushing his dick into me slapping my ass and saying "give me a good fuck bitch or I'll knock your fucking teeth out". He fucked me hard making me grunt and moan but not touching my clitty telling me what a dirty bitch I was before he filled a condom with his cum. WHen he was done he and MIstress (who had watched all of this while drinking wine and smiling to herself) made me jerk off for their amusement and lick up my own cum. When I was done I had to eat her out to thank her for the privalege and then again had to watch while Mistress took his cock in her pussy. By the time they were done I was hard again which made them laugh even harder and they sent me to bed with orders to not touch myself. I haven't been allowed to touch myself since and thinking about it still gets me hot.

Old 06-12-2015, 09:29 PM   #12
nick4671
Really Really Experienced

Today I've been trading some pics online. Feel slutty not so much sissy like.

Old 06-13-2015, 06:52 PM   #13
Marci52
Virgin

Two weeks ago I was cruising in a local park where I've sucked men off in the past (kind of a meeting place for those who want to be sucked and those who suck). A nice looking guy got on my scent and followed me into the trees, where I got on my knees and unzipped his jeans. I'd been sucking him for a while and I could tell he was on the cusp of cumming when I heard something maybe thirty or forty feet away. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that there were two guys watching me suck, and who were obviously very interested. The guy I was sucking unloaded in my mouth a few minutes later. I swallowed all of it and kept sucking until he got nervous and saw the other two men watching. He quickly zipped up and hurried away without a word. I was about to get off of my knees when the two watchers approached, rubbing their cocks through their pants. I saw my chance. and stayed on my knees and in the next half hour brought each of them off in my mouth, swallowing every drop.

I felt very slutty the rest of the day, but also kinda proud and very sexually aroused. That night in bed I replayed the scene in my mind and jacked off twice. Since then I've though a lot about it, and it makes me very, very hot.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:44 PM   #14
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marci52 View Post
Two weeks ago I was cruising in a local park where I've sucked men off in the past (kind of a meeting place for those who want to be sucked and those who suck). A nice looking guy got on my scent and followed me into the trees, where I got on my knees and unzipped his jeans. I'd been sucking him for a while and I could tell he was on the cusp of cumming when I heard something maybe thirty or forty feet away. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that there were two guys watching me suck, and who were obviously very interested. The guy I was sucking unloaded in my mouth a few minutes later. I swallowed all of it and kept sucking until he got nervous and saw the other two men watching. He quickly zipped up and hurried away without a word. I was about to get off of my knees when the two watchers approached, rubbing their cocks through their pants. I saw my chance. and stayed on my knees and in the next half hour brought each of them off in my mouth, swallowing every drop.

I felt very slutty the rest of the day, but also kinda proud and very sexually aroused. That night in bed I replayed the scene in my mind and jacked off twice. Since then I've though a lot about it, and it makes me very, very hot.
Wish I had been there on my knees beside you then back in your bed room jacking you off to a wonderful climax in my mouth

Old 06-25-2015, 08:32 PM   #15
woman_inside
Really Experienced

I'm not sure I count as a sissy, but in my case, taking it doggystyle for the first time. While sucking another guy off.