Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 02-05-2016, 04:02 AM   #1
oralgami
Really Experienced

How do you like to get started?

Okay - you met someone online and agreed to take turns sucking each other off. You've gone through all the preliminaries, met in a neutral place and you both approved of each other and have now arrived at the place where you and your partner will conduct your liaison.

How do you like to get started? When same sex oral encounters were just a fantasy, I pictured myself getting down on my knees and unfastening his pants, pushing them down and then pull his underwear down and get that first look at what was hidden inside. When it became a reality, I found doing that to be as exciting as I imagined and I enjoyed doing it. Then I got together with a guy and I knelt down and then he came towards me until his crotch was inches from my face and watched his hands as they quickly worked to get his dick out for me which was also pretty hot. Other times, we just casually took our clothes off.

Anything excite you as you begin?

Old 02-05-2016, 10:16 AM   #2
malewhore
Experienced

I am not into forplay. When I am with guys, I do not hesitate. I drop to my knees and suck the guys cock. Then after he is worked up, I bend over and have him fuck my brains out

Old 02-05-2016, 11:38 AM   #3
jackstud
Jack

I like that

Old 02-05-2016, 09:49 PM   #4
oralgami
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by malewhore View Post
I am not into forplay. When I am with guys, I do not hesitate. I drop to my knees and suck the guys cock. Then after he is worked up, I bend over and have him fuck my brains out
One of my favorite aspects of same sex encounters is the fact that most of the time there is a complete absence of bullshit. You both know the other's expectations and it is simply a matter of carrying out the plan. One time I found myself riding in a guy's car directing him to secluded spot where I would suck his dick. As we drove, we made small talk about the weather, kids, etc. but making no mention of the purpose of our little journey. We both knew how these encounters are supposed to go and thus when we arrived at the place where we would conduct our transaction, there were no words spoken as he quickly lowered his pants and I just as quickly dove face first into his lap.