Old 02-20-2018, 12:33 PM   #1
diaperedtiffany
Experienced

Gay rape fantasy?

Iím a straight heterosexual male.(sissy on the side) However, since I was about 18-19, I have had a fantasy of being tied-up, gagged, and raped by another man. I was curious if there are any in the gay community that have ever encountered this.

Female by male rape fantasies are common, but what about male-male? I blame it on Pulp Fiction for putting this idea in my head.

Old Yesterday, 04:20 AM   #2
michaeldreams
Experienced

I have way too many of those fantasies in my dirty little mind. Love playing those out online and in real life with a few of my partners. Iíve met quite a few gay and straight men who enjoy that fantasy as it is simply forced submission. Itís pretty powerful imagining a man controlling you completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperedtiffany View Post
Iím a straight heterosexual male.(sissy on the side) However, since I was about 18-19, I have had a fantasy of being tied-up, gagged, and raped by another man. I was curious if there are any in the gay community that have ever encountered this.

Female by male rape fantasies are common, but what about male-male? I blame it on Pulp Fiction for putting this idea in my head.

Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM   #3
Sunnyade
Really Experienced

Not my fantasy but been a willing participant.