Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-04-2014, 01:05 AM   #1
JaneNatural
Really Experienced

Breast size dominance?

Recently had an experience with a woman who wanted to be shamed about her small chest while I showed off my own. She wanted to be told I was so much more of a woman than her because of my large chest. And show my dominance by getting the attention of everyone while insulting her about her cup size. It was very sexy and recently had some fun in a pm with another woman. Wondering if anyone else has done this?

Old 03-05-2015, 06:59 PM   #2
boomer177
Really Experienced

Sounds akin to some smaller men getting off on their size. Sometimes hot, but is it healthy, psychologically? In general, size-matters suck!

Old 03-05-2015, 07:25 PM   #3
LincolnDuncan
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneNatural View Post
Recently had an experience with a woman who wanted to be shamed about her small chest while I showed off my own. She wanted to be told I was so much more of a woman than her because of my large chest. And show my dominance by getting the attention of everyone while insulting her about her cup size. It was very sexy and recently had some fun in a pm with another woman. Wondering if anyone else has done this?
I'd be surprised if it isn't common for some women who feel physically inferior to other women to not be sexually aroused. by the comparison.

Old 03-09-2015, 02:23 PM   #4
matron222
Experienced

True

I don't know if it is sexually arousing, but many young women with A-cups that I know have inferiority issues. I first noticed it at the gym and yoga. These women want larger breasts but don't know why - to satisfy themselves, look more attractive, etc.? I think they've given into the hype.

What I do notice is how they want to be liked by larger-breasted women, an unconscious attraction to be compared and therefore to feel ashamed. Does it arouse them? Be interested to know.

Matron222

Old 03-10-2015, 03:32 PM   #5
LincolnDuncan
Really Experienced

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by matron222 View Post
I don't know if it is sexually arousing, but many young women with A-cups that I know have inferiority issues. I first noticed it at the gym and yoga. These women want larger breasts but don't know why - to satisfy themselves, look more attractive, etc.? I think they've given into the hype.

What I do notice is how they want to be liked by larger-breasted women, an unconscious attraction to be compared and therefore to feel ashamed. Does it arouse them? Be interested to know.
It arouses me.

Old 03-11-2015, 01:48 PM   #6
why_not_jill
Really Experienced

Location: I grew up in a small town about 2 hours south where I am now. I moved here for school.
This is interesting

As a small cup girl I find this interesting. It got me thinking am I attracted to larger breasted women because my breasts are so small?

I don't really know maybe, on some subconscious level. As far as being shamed because of my small breasts. Well that's another thing I really don't know about. I the past jokes have been made I don't think it affected me...

The stuff lit makes me think about

Old 03-28-2015, 02:03 PM   #7
matron222
Experienced

Comparing Breast Size

Women are always comparing breast size, at least unconsciously. For some, it makes them feel better. I found this pic typical. A lot of lesbian vid-story lines play on the difference.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Compare.jpg (60.0 KB, 192 views)

Matron222

Old 03-28-2015, 04:26 PM   #8
AnnieBonneau
Virgin

Quote:
Women are always comparing breast size, at least unconsciously. For some, it makes them feel better. I found this pic typical. A lot of lesbian vid-story lines play on the difference.
I'm new here. I just found your profile and stories. I will be reading them tonight.

Old 03-28-2015, 07:00 PM   #9
dodgejuliez
Experienced

I haven't posted to the forums in a long time, but this thread brought me out of lurking. I'm just had to say something.
I have small breasts, and as much as I'd like to be a few cup sizes bigger, what I like even more is the attention to my breasts. The sort of attention that shames me, makes me feel bad about myself for being so small...being told by a busty woman that I'm less of a woman than she is because of my size.
Perhaps it's my self esteem issues coming through, but I can't deny how much it arouses me

Old 03-28-2015, 07:07 PM   #10
BoobLover78
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneNatural View Post
All I can say is Small boobs suck and Big boobs totally rule!! I love girls with big tits soooo much!!!!

Old 03-28-2015, 07:13 PM   #11
notnice66
Really Experienced

Was talking the other day with two friends and we all confessed to being attracted to women with large breasts. The other two were quick to say they aren't lesbians, but both confessed to having crushes on women at high school or after who had big breasts. Guess it's a bit the same for me - when I see a woman with large breasts I immediately wonder if she's gay or bi and might be worth chatting to...

Old 03-28-2015, 07:20 PM   #12
birdy_sw
Literotica Guru

I can say that I compare my breast size with my friend. The size doesn't matter if know how to dress right for you cup size. Big breast sometimes can look to slutty if dress wrong.

Old 03-28-2015, 08:47 PM   #13
matron222
Experienced

Like the topic

There is probably a difference between women who compare cup size because they are ashamed of their small bosom (to use an old term), and those women who find some attraction to a women with larger breasts. I have just found large-busty women more confident and dominant in the workplace and that is what attracts me. Are they bossy? Bullies? No, but I can't help think they know they are being gazed at by both men and women in the office.

Matron222

Old 03-29-2015, 07:39 AM   #14
boomer177
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgejuliez View Post
I haven't posted to the forums in a long time, but this thread brought me out of lurking. I'm just had to say something.
I have small breasts, and as much as I'd like to be a few cup sizes bigger, what I like even more is the attention to my breasts. The sort of attention that shames me, makes me feel bad about myself for being so small...being told by a busty woman that I'm less of a woman than she is because of my size. Perhaps it's my self esteem issues coming through, but I can't deny how much it arouses me
Sharing this is very special. Thank you.

How about arousing yourself even further (shamefully, to be sure) and, at the same time, building self-esteem by, perhaps, asking whether Ms. Off-the-Wall-Busty might not like to suck on your unworthy breasts. Whether she takes you up on it or, much more likely, slinks away uttering a feeble put-down, you win, I think.

Old 03-29-2015, 10:28 AM   #15
sandysub
Really Experienced

hi

I find men might say they care about size. But they just want to see and touch any size.

Old 03-29-2015, 12:09 PM   #16
dodgejuliez
Experienced

Quote:
There is probably a difference between women who compare cup size because they are ashamed of their small bosom (to use an old term), and those women who find some attraction to a women with larger breasts. I have just found large-busty women more confident and dominant in the workplace and that is what attracts me. Are they bossy? Bullies? No, but I can't help think they know they are being gazed at by both men and women in the office.
I see this everyday at the office - the busty women on staff always getting the lingering looks and stares. That's one sort of attention for them, which is different than the attention I crave about my breasts.

Old 03-29-2015, 07:38 PM   #17
matron222
Experienced

Breast Dominance

Women, for the most part, fixate on breasts to see how theirs measure up. They donít want to have the biggest pair in the room, but nor do they want to have the smallest. As a woman, I totally get looking at another woman's rack if there is a lot of cleavage showing, they're wearing no bra, or their blouse is about to burst. I've know A-cup women who stare not because they're jealous but they want something from the Miss Busty. They want something maternal, like orders and authority. Is it a mother thing? They are aroused because they're attracted to strong women, many who have large busts. I like such women staring at me.

Matron222

Old 03-29-2015, 07:51 PM   #18
BearMe
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysub View Post
I find men might say they care about size. But they just want to see and touch any size.
You make a good point Sandy, but some guys do have very definitive preferences towards large or small breasts. I, for example, am not a huge fan of HUGE titties, but have had my fun with them. Slip a small to medium sized breast in my face and I can assure you I will make the most of it. FIRM yet gentle attention

Old 03-29-2015, 09:20 PM   #19
AnnieBonneau
Virgin

The size of a man's penis doesn't matter much to me. Anything between 4 and 8 works well for me. Girth is more important to my pleasure.

I'm a c-cup and I've been with girls who had bigger breasts and some smaller. I've experienced feelings of submission and inferiority but breast size is only one factor.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:59 PM   #20
sandysub
Really Experienced

agree

Yes i do agree with you

Old 03-29-2015, 10:41 PM   #21
Lake4321
Really Experienced

Quote:
Women, for the most part, fixate on breasts to see how theirs measure up. They donít want to have the biggest pair in the room, but nor do they want to have the smallest. As a woman, I totally get looking at another woman's rack if there is a lot of cleavage showing, they're wearing no bra, or their blouse is about to burst. I've know A-cup women who stare not because they're jealous but they want something from the Miss Busty. They want something maternal, like orders and authority. Is it a mother thing? They are aroused because they're attracted to strong women, many who have large busts. I like such women staring at me.
When they do stare, do you often give them orders and authority?

Old 03-30-2015, 12:41 AM   #22
matron222
Experienced

Let us just say I like the acknowledgement of A-cup women. Their shame and low self-esteem around breast size does the rest to let me know where I stand. Yes, this not the better side of me, but arousal is not logical - thank goodness
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bd14.jpg (28.6 KB, 116 views)

Matron222

Old 03-30-2015, 12:47 AM   #23
sandysub
Really Experienced

comments

This was one of the better threads based on all the comments

Old 03-30-2015, 04:32 AM   #24
boomer177
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysub View Post
This was one of the better threads based on all the comments
Was? Has Laurel done it again?

Old 04-03-2015, 11:11 PM   #25
matron222
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgejuliez View Post
I have small breasts, and as much as I'd like to be a few cup sizes bigger, what I like even more is the attention to my breasts. The sort of attention that shames me, makes me feel bad about myself for being so small...being told by a busty woman that I'm less of a woman than she is because of my size.
Perhaps it's my self esteem issues coming through, but I can't deny how much it arouses me
Women with small breast know they have a problem otherwise why would so many of us opt for implants. But the need to feel dominated by women with larger breasts is a different game - one where I like to be dominant.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg compare2.jpg (34.9 KB, 87 views)

Matron222