Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 06-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Got my first shot of T on Friday :)

I asked for half of the normal half-dose, that is-- 50 ml instead of 100, so the changes are going to be very hard to define. But it's a start!

I want to make it clear though, I am not planning to fully transition to male. I only want to enhance my masculine presentation, as they say.

So there it is...

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 06-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #2
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
I asked for half of the normal half-dose, that is-- 50 ml instead of 100, so the changes are going to be very hard to define. But it's a start!

I want to make it clear though, I am not planning to fully transition to male. I only want to enhance my masculine presentation, as they say.

So there it is...
Well done you for taking control of the situation and doing it in the way that suits you.
Good luck with the process

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss

Old 06-17-2013, 01:21 PM   #3
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Quote:

So there it is...
Is that your monthly dose? Cyp or Enth?

My bride... Http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=897522 ...

Our stories... http://search.literotica.com/search....&author=CBM514

Old 06-17-2013, 01:46 PM   #4
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

Good luck Stella I hear the effects are pretty quick so a step at a time sounds right. Wow

Old 06-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #5
Archer69
Experienced

Quote:

So there it is...
Nice. Wishing the best for you.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #6
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBM514 View Post
Is that your monthly dose? Cyp or Enth?
Cyp, every 14 days.

Doctor says "Next one, 100!" and maybe I will...

A problem with this clinic is that they seem to have no self-dosing policy, like I can't take my stuff home and do it myself. Unlike most dudes the problem is that I want to take less, rather than more. Another guy my age says he takes .25 once a week, have you ever heard of doing that?

Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 06-17-2013, 02:20 PM   #7
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Yes, it all depends on a lot of factors.

Your doc will do bloodwork regularly to check levels and they will find the right level for you

When it comes to TRT or HRT some run at 100/month, some as high as 2-300/month..it depends on absorption, body chemistry and a whole lot of things...

The frequency is variable and based on your provider more than anything else...no less than bi-weekly but many are opting for weekly now to help keep the blood levels more stable...so 25/week is 100/ month, very average dose depending on age, etc

Old 06-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #8
LucyH
Literotica Guru

I'm curious to know how that goes.

I think it'd be neat to be androgynous enough that you get to wake up in the morning and decide what gender, if any, you want to have today. Would that be your idea of a good result?
Proxy

Old 06-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #9
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyH View Post
I'm curious to know how that goes.

I think it'd be neat to be androgynous enough that you get to wake up in the morning and decide what gender, if any, you want to have today. Would that be your idea of a good result?
That's exactly what I would like!

Good call, Lucy

Stella's stories on lit

Old 06-18-2013, 01:31 AM   #10
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:

So there it is...
good luck with it , i hope it all goes as you want it to, xxxx

Old 06-19-2013, 01:54 AM   #11
Allyourbase
Polder Boi

Quote:
Cyp, every 14 days.

Doctor says "Next one, 100!" and maybe I will...

A problem with this clinic is that they seem to have no self-dosing policy, like I can't take my stuff home and do it myself. Unlike most dudes the problem is that I want to take less, rather than more. Another guy my age says he takes .25 once a week, have you ever heard of doing that?
I know a genderqueer trans boy who uses cream for those reasons exactly. Easy to do at home, dosing is nobody's business but yours. He goes off and on T.

I write dark stories. Like something with encountering a gang of four in a dark alleyway.

And then there's: Kinky genderqueer meets veiled beauty.

Also: some dark D/s, some switchy bdsm, some noncon/reluctance, more of those things but genderqueer. And some Daddy/boi play, with a happy ending for a change.

"We are all freaks to someone. Maybe even - if we’re honest - to ourselves."
— Kate Bornstein, Gender Outlaws: The Next Generation

Old 06-19-2013, 07:28 AM   #12
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyourbase View Post
I know a genderqueer trans boy who uses cream for those reasons exactly. Easy to do at home, dosing is nobody's business but yours. He goes off and on T.
I would be careful with that...creams and patches can raise otherwise low test levels temporarily, but once on TRT or HRT, coming off it and crashing completely is a disaster...

Old 06-19-2013, 07:45 AM   #13
Allyourbase
Polder Boi

Quote:
I would be careful with that...creams and patches can raise otherwise low test levels temporarily, but once on TRT or HRT, coming off it and crashing completely is a disaster...
I don't know, I'm no professional and I'm not in transition, but he seems fine and well informed of the effects. In any case, though he's a close friend, his decisions concerning his body are, well, none of my business.

I write dark stories. Like something with encountering a gang of four in a dark alleyway.

And then there's: Kinky genderqueer meets veiled beauty.

Also: some dark D/s, some switchy bdsm, some noncon/reluctance, more of those things but genderqueer. And some Daddy/boi play, with a happy ending for a change.

"We are all freaks to someone. Maybe even - if we’re honest - to ourselves."
— Kate Bornstein, Gender Outlaws: The Next Generation

Old 06-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #14
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyourbase View Post
I don't know, I'm no professional and I'm not in transition, but he seems fine and well informed of the effects. In any case, though he's a close friend, his decisions concerning his body are, well, none of my business.
Endocrinology and hormones are tricky...and crashing is a horrible experience...as long as people are smart and careful it can work out well though

Old 06-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #15
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

What is your experience with crashing, CBM514? I know a lot of people who, for one reason or another-- mostly financial-- have had to stop HRT for various lengths of time. And I met someone who detransitioned, returning to female-- she hasn't said anything about crashing...

Stella's stories on lit

Old 06-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #16
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Me experience is with test and TRT, not related to transitioning, but hormone changes are hard...and the less you have or more off balanced you become the more of a toll it takes on your body, sex drive, emotions, etc..regardless of gender, the test/estrogen levels play a bigger part in people's lives than they realize and it's not until you have lowered amounts of one or the other do you notice symptoms...I'll tell you as a guy, I went from the patch TRT then off it for a week to get blood levels done...worst week of my life...lethargic, mopey, limp dicked(literally!) no drive or motivation and actually got in bed one night and just started crying for no reason...levels were through the floor, total test was 90 (range of 250-830)...took a bit to get them back up to normal...so HRT is a good thing, but once on it many are on it for good...if an otherwise healthy (or even slightly low) male uses patch or gel they will experience positive reactions and increased levels to normal...women who use test will see positive effects generally too, but in higher doses may see virilization sides too...

Old 06-19-2013, 05:58 PM   #17
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
women who use test will see positive effects generally too, but in higher doses may see virilization sides too...
I sure as fuck hope so!

Stella's stories on lit

Old 06-19-2013, 06:04 PM   #18
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I sure as fuck hope so!

Haha! Well bigger clit may be ok, but body hair may not be!

Old 06-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #19
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Haha! Well bigger clit may be ok, but body hair may not be!
well...see, I'm kind of aiming for that. And facial hair, deeper voice, receding hairline... the works.

Stella's stories on lit

Old 06-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #20
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Ahh...gotcha! 100mg per month may end up being a bit low then but time will tell...I trust they told you that although you may "feel" the effects quickly those impacts may take a few months...that compound takes about 3-4 weeks to fully rise to a blood level

Old 06-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #21
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

...it's the belching, scratching your ass and demanding your supper which may be harder for the rest of us to deal with

Old 06-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #22
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

thanks, CBM514

I was told that I would start seeing new developments downstairs, so to speak, in 2-3 months at this dose... If I were twenty years younger I would start off higher and faster. I have plans though-- good reasons to go slow this time.

Stella's stories on lit

Old 06-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #23
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
...it's the belching, scratching your ass and demanding your supper which may be harder for the rest of us to deal with
Just send me out with a fishing pole...

Stella's stories on lit

Old 06-20-2013, 04:23 AM   #24
sinfulallure
Experienced

Best of luck to You
Please keep us posted

Old 06-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #25
JaxRhapsody
Really Really Experienced

Wow. Lets hope cor the best then, shall we?

The Rhapsodic LaviathanThese are the stories.
Stories of Velocity C'mon and stay a spell!
My AH profile