Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 08-04-2016, 01:51 PM   #1
sexylez69
Experienced

straight girls who fantasize about girls

My first kiss was with my bff I was in high school at a sleep over and we played spin the bottle and it landed on her so I leaned in and started to kiss her passionately then when the other girls went to sleep I took her in to the bathroom and we ate eachother out fingered humped and kissed alot and we still have sex from time to time

Old 08-04-2016, 11:34 PM   #2
LilKSo
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylez69 View Post
My first kiss was with my bff I was in high school at a sleep over and we played spin the bottle and it landed on her so I leaned in and started to kiss her passionately then when the other girls went to sleep I took her in to the bathroom and we ate eachother out fingered humped and kissed alot and we still have sex from time to time
Mine was my best friend in grade school - we had oral and fingered each other the first time in 5th grade. She taught me how to masturbate. I absolutely loved her tiny little breasts, too! We first tried things when she slept over at my house but we were all into doing things at group sleepovers too!

Old 08-05-2016, 01:23 AM   #3
gabriel16
Loves Spam

LilKSo

Great description ---- enjoying your posts

Old Yesterday, 12:37 AM   #4
LilKSo
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel16 View Post
Great description ---- enjoying your posts
Thanks I love sharing my stories!

Old Yesterday, 01:20 AM   #5
BouncieCurls
Really Experienced

My first kiss with another girl was during a drunken night filled with tequila shots fed to us by her boyfriend ❤️

Old Yesterday, 12:21 PM   #6
Leigh81
Business Bitch

I was a late starter. I never had any sexual feelings for another woman until after I turned 30. First time I kissed another gal was in the summer of '14, I was 32.
We made out several times before having sex on 2 occasions. After the 2nd time she ended it as she felt guilty fooling around on her husband. My husband gave me permission to explore

L

Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM   #7
JuicyJessXX
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylez69 View Post

Mine was as a teenager.....my mum was away for the evening and her best friend was sent to look after me, even though I was fine to look after myself. As it was a lad had broken my heart and she comforted me.....it was amazing!!

Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM   #8
redder00
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyJessXX View Post
Mine was as a teenager.....my mum was away for the evening and her best friend was sent to look after me, even though I was fine to look after myself. As it was a lad had broken my heart and she comforted me.....it was amazing!!
mum's friends are awesome!
My first kiss wasn't with her but I could finally seduce one of my mum's friend's (who I call auntie) after a few experiences with other women